Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll risk it," she said with some devilment in her eyes. Mom had surely come out of her shell.

"Can I go watch too?" I asked.

"You'd better," she laughed. "I want you to see his reaction."

"I'll go in first then," I said.

Hopping out of the car I went in, found the old guy and stood close by. Mom entered soon after. At first he didn't noticed her but, as she walked past you could see the recognition in his eyes. He stopped and watched as she went to the open freezer units. He hobbled as quick as he could to the opposite side of the freezer. She waited until he got into position then leaned over. I couldn't see what he saw, but his eyes widened with surprise and delight. I'm guessing he got a good eyeful. Pretending not to notice, mom straightened up as if to read the information on the packet of chicken she was holding. I was now behind him and could see that mom's nipples were poking through her top and the gap was showing a lot of cleavage. It wasn't really leaving much to the imagination. Once finished reading the packet she leaned forward to put it back. Her top billowed and showed her unfettered breasts hanging freely. I was stunned never mind the old guy. Then as if in a stroke of inspiration, she twisted slightly and stretched further into the freezer. This movement caused her left breast to fall out and be totally exposed. She pretended not to notice. The old guy adjusted his cock and I prayed he wouldn't have a heart attack. The view was something to die for. I moved out of the way, so he didn't bust me watching him or mom and went back out to the car. A few minutes later mom got in as well.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her.

"I sure did," she replied with a wide grin. "It was exhilarating. Especially when my breast slipped out."

"I think we both liked that part," I laughed.

"You and the old guy?"

"Yes," I replied. "He certainly got an eyeful and judging by his trouser adjustment, there's still a bit of life in the old dog yet."

"Larry!! That's not nice," she laughed.

"But it's true."

We drove back home and mom went into the kitchen to make some coffee. This was definitely a Sunday to remember. Sitting at the kitchen table drinking our coffee mom stretched her arms up and out as you would when wakening up after a sleep. As she did her dress, which she hadn't re-buttoned, opened wide exposing both her breasts. The nipples were still hard.

"You'll have to remember to button up after your next public flashing," I said smiling.

She laughed, left them exposed and had another sip of coffee.

"I suppose it was public flashing," she mused. "I never thought about it that way. I never thought I'd ever do it. You disappointed with your old mom?"

"Certainly not," I replied with a big smile. "I thoroughly enjoyed you doing it."

"Good. I really enjoyed it too. I surprised myself. Especially in the store. I just wanted to give him a glimpse of cleavage, but when I realized that my boob was precariously on the verge of popping out and a bit of a twist of my body would force it out. I just couldn't help myself. What did you think?"

"I know I enjoyed the view and the old guy definitely did. He had to adjust his trousers again as he looked."

"Did he? I didn't want to look in case I was busted as a flasher," she said with a laugh. "Was it too much though?"

"Not at all. It looked completely accidental."

"I feel like a naughty teenager," she laughed. "I think I'd be willing to try again."

"Well why don't you."

"You think I should?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Were you doing any harm?"

"No."

"Then do it again."

She smiled.

"I'll need to head back soon and get ready for my week," I said.

"Let me make you something to eat before you go. Chicken sandwiches?"

"Yes please. I'll go up and pack."

When I came back down with my bag mom had the sandwiches sitting ready on the table. She hadn't re-adjusted her dress and her girls were still bare to the world.

"Has Jenn been in touch to say what the next pose is?" she asked.

"No she hasn't."

"I wonder what she has in store for us this week?"

"Hopefully enjoyable without being too risqué," I replied.

Once I'd finished eating I got up and headed to the door. Mom got up too.

"If you're leaving me to the door you'd better put the girls away," I said pointing at her exposed boobs. Laughing she closed her top, hugged me and stood at the door to wave good-bye.

12