Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 12

Story Info
Session 7.
4.2k words
4.63
21.1k
11

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*

Session 7 Take 2

Friday arrived. Mom had phoned me on Wednesday to tell me that she had told Jenn that she had sprained her knee and would be unable to pose. She said Jenn was sorry for her injury and disappointed about maybe having to cancel the next session yet again until mom told her that she had a friend who was prepared to step into the breach. She was more than happy and thanked mom for finding a replacement. Then just as I was ready to leave my apartment to go to college there was a knock on my door. I was hoping whoever it was wouldn't keep me late. I needed to get to college to check that Aunt Sophie was going to turn up and if she needed to chat beforehand. I opened my door and there stood mom. She was wearing one of her new outfits. The tight fitting pink top, with no bra, thus allowing her nipples to poke through, along with her navy skirt which showed off her shapely legs. She looked ravishing. I still couldn't believe the transformation she had gone through these past few months.

"Hi mom. Is everything OK?"

"Yes sweetie. I told Sophie to pick me up here."

"Are you going to the session too?"

"I'm hoping Jenn will let me sit and watch."

"Can't see why not, though how are you going to convince her you sprained your knee if you go like that?"

"Sophie is bringing one of those knee braces with her. I'll put it on here and she's going to drive me to college. That's why I'm wearing a skirt."

"You look wonderful mom."

"Why thank you sweetie," and she gave me a tight hug. I could feel her boobs squishing against my chest. "I've a suggestion that you might not like."

"Oh," I said, intrigued as to what she was thinking. "What is it?"

"When we were practising the pose, I could feel your arousal."

"You could?" I blushed.

"Yes, I could feel your penis twitching and then when you and Sophie were practicing I could see you getting bigger and twitching."

"OK," I said nervously, wondering where this was going. "So what are you going to suggest that I might not like?"

"I'm suggesting you masturbate before we go to college in case you orgasm over Sophie."

"Did I just hear my mom correctly," I wondered. "Is she encouraging me to have a wank now?"

"You want me to have a wank now? In front of you?"

"Don't you think it would be sensible? Just to be safe?"

"Ahmmm," I stuttered. "I suppose in some weird way it does make sense, but I'm not feeling aroused and it could take a while to get to an orgasm," I said.

"I thought you might say that, so, what if I help you?"

"Holy shit," I thought. "Was my mom offering to wank me?"

"How exactly were you thinking of helping?"

"I thought that maybe if I flashed you it might help."

"Phew," I thought. "But she was expecting me to wank in front of her."

"So what do we do?" I asked.

There was an awkward silence as I guessed mom now fully realized what was about to happen. I suppose in her head it sounded fine but now in reality she thought differently. To help ease the situation I proposed going into my bathroom and trying it there. She seemed relieved and agreed. Whilst it was strange going into the bathroom in the knowledge that mom knew what I was about to do, it was better than having to do it right in front of her. I slipped off my pants and shorts, then went into the bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar. I tried to relax and think naughty thoughts to try and get me going. I thought about my 'admirers', blondie's naked breast and long nipples; dark hair's wonderful deep cleavage; Jenn's bare boobs as well as the session when I had to hold mom's boobs and have my cock between her thighs. These all helped to get me stiff as I stroked, but were not enough to put me over the edge. Mom's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"How's it going sweetie?"

"So-so," I replied.

I heard the door opening and turned to look. Here I was, stiff cock in hand and stroking it in front of my mom. How surreal is that? Our eyes met and then she lowered her gaze to my hand moving up and down my boner. Standing in front of mom as she watched me wanking was a turn-on. I could feel myself getting harder and I started stroking faster. Mom seemed mesmerized as she watched. Slowly she lifted her top and pulled it off exposing her naked breasts. Her nipples were quite stiff. Was she getting turned-on too? She played with her breasts. She rubbed them, squeezed them, tugged on her stiff nipples stretching her boobs. She played with her nipples. Brushing over them with her finger tips, the twisting them between her finger and thumb. It all helped. I could feel the familiar tingling sensation start in my balls. I pumped harder. Mom must have realized I was getting close. Suddenly she started moaning. The thought that she might cum too made it even naughtier and more intense. I started to grunt as my orgasm got nearer. Mom was now biting her lower lip as she played and watched.

"I'm going to cum mom," I gasped.

"Cum for mommy sweetie," she whispered.

That naughty taboo thought was all it took. My cock erupted and the first spurt landed squarely on mom's cleavage. It took her a bit by surprise and she stepped back. The second spurt landed on her right thigh. She stepped closer so that the rest of my jizz was back on her boobs. Using her hands she spread my seed all over her boobs and nipples. It was an intense orgasm and my legs wobbled beneath me. It was very erotic sight watching her rub my jizz into her skin. She was smiling and moaning as she rubbed it into her now glistening boobs. Was she enjoying the taboo of what had just happened? Had she maybe cum too?

"I'd better tidy up before Sophie gets here," said mom. "How do you feel?"

"I feel great," I said with a big smile. "That was awesome."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it and that I was able to help."

"You certainly did."

"Right," she said. "Go, so I can get sorted."

Then lifting a sponge and soap she began to wash her boobs and thigh. I wiped my cock and went back into the room to get dressed. Sophie arrived soon after with the knee brace and crutches for mom. She put the brace on and using the crutches practiced walking around my small apartment.

"We're running a bit late," I said.

Mom checked her watch and agreed. She and Sophie left and I followed soon after. I drove slowly so that we didn't arrive at the same time. It would also give her a few minutes with Jenn to explain what happened. As I arrived the three of them were chatting in the changing room.

"Hi Jenn. Hi Margo," I said.

"Hi Larry," they replied.

"Let me introduce you to my friend Sophie," said mom.

We shook hands and said hi to each other.

"How's your leg?" I asked mom.

"It's fine," she said. "It was a silly accident. I slipped on my stairs."

"It's always that last glass of wine Margo," I said laughing.

"Cheeky monkey," she said as she swatted me.

"Margo explained the pose to Sophie and we've discussed it," said Jenn. "Have you any questions Larry?"

"Ahmm.....not really," I stammered.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"Yes, I suppose I am," I replied.

"Understandable. It's a more risqué pose as well as with a different partner. Do you think you'll be able to do the pose?"

All three women looked at me. Jenn looked quite nervous, but she couldn't see mom smiling and Aunt Sophie winking at me.

"Yes I'll be able to do it."

Her smile betrayed her relief.

"Thank-you. I'll go and get things sorted and come back for you."

"I'll hobble out with you Jenn if you don't mind."

"Sure. Need a hand."

"I should be fine thanks."

After they had left Aunt Sophie turned to me.

"Well buster. It's time to strip."

Now for the awkward bit. Even though we'd seen each other naked and already tried the pose during which I'd almost cum and almost entered her; it was still somewhat off-putting having to strip in front of her. As if sensing my awkwardness Aunt Sophie started. She removed her top, undid and stepped out of her jeans, leaving her in bra and thong. As she unhooked and took off her bra I slipped off my top and kicked off my shoes. Then she slipped off her thong as I slipped off my shorts. We were now naked and looking at each other's body. Her nipples were quite stiff and my cock was starting to leak pre-cum. Not surprising as I'd only just wanked less than an hour ago. Before we could speak Jenn arrived back to summon us into the studio.

"Ready guys?"

We both said yes.

"Before we go in will you get yourselves physically ready."

"Physically ready?" we said in unison.

"The boy wonder," she said pointing at my cock, "and an aroused pussy," she continued looking at Aunt Sophie.

Realizing what she meant I stroked my cock and watched as Aunt Sophie slipped her hand between her legs and stroked her pussy. Wow, what a situation. Here I was stroking my stiffie in front of my aunt while she stroked her pussy. How surreal was this?

"When we get on stage I'll have to manoeuvre you both to get the pose I want. It will probably mean getting Larry's penis quite close to penetration as well as possibly rubbing along your pussy. Is that a problem Sophie?"

"What was she asking her for?" my mind screamed. "What about how I feel about it?" My mind, as if to answer, fed me the mental picture of seeing my cock rubbing along her pussy during our rehearsal. My cock re-acted as any cock would and hoped Aunt Sophie wouldn't object.

"Not really," she replied. "Does Larry mind?"

Jenn turned and looked at me. She couldn't see Aunt Sophie who gave me a wicked grin while she continued to play with her pussy.

"No, not at all," I stuttered.

"Thanks guys," said Jenn. "Just follow me out onto the stage."

She positioned Aunt Sophie on the bed and adjusted the camera so that her pussy was centred and focussed on the screen. She motioned me over and gently held my cock giving it a squeeze which helped keep it stiff, not that it needed any help. Then, still holding my cock she moved me until she was happy with the positioning and just as when mom and Aunt Sophie had done during the practices, the tingles started and I got stiffer. Jenn glanced up at me and smiled. Checking out the screen I could watch what she was doing. Aunt Sophie wasn't as aroused as she had been in my room last weekend. Her vagina opening wasn't as visible. Jenn seemed to accidentally knock the camera off its stand. Our pose disappeared off the screen. As she pretended to retrieve it, she used the confusion to rub my cock up and down Aunt Sophie's pussy. Aunt Sophie seemed to catch on what was happening and stretched between her legs, grabbing my cock from Jenn. She then started rubbing it quite vigorously the full length of her pussy. I could feel her getting wetter and my cockhead was rubbing against her stiff clit. Jenn pretended to re-set the camera and continued to block our actions from the group. The tingles were building quite quickly and strongly. Even though I'd not long cum, if Sophie wasn't careful I was going to shoot another load, over her ass. Sensing my predicament, Jenn quickly re-set the camera and took over again. I breathed easy. Then the pose appeared onscreen. I had a very stiff and wet cock pointing at a very wet pussy and on the edge of Sophie's open vaginal passage.

"Try and hold it there," Jenn whispered to me. "Well done Sophie and thanks," she continued.

Jenn then left the stage and went to stand beside mom. I was hoping that because the pose was on the screen that no-one would be coming up for a closer look. I don't know if I could stand the thrill of them being close. Very carefully and slowly I looked about. Blondie was in another spaghetti strap top. Her very stiff nipples were pressing through the material and the strap over her left shoulder was close to slipping off. Dark hair was bra-less and the top buttons were open showing off her marvellous cleavage. I was going to struggle this evening. BBW had moved closer to the front and she too was showing cleavage and pokies. I was under pressure and to make matters worse I could feel Aunt Sophie's pussy re-act to the twitches my 'admirers' were giving me. Roll on the break.

For the next half hour I struggled and fought against my orgasm. Sophie's pussy was getting wetter and warmer. She must be close to an orgasm too. Finally Jenn called a break. My legs were stiff from the posing and Sophie struggled to get moving too. As quick as we could we went into the changing room.

"Sorry Aunt Sophie," I whispered, "but I gotta do this."

She turned to me with a puzzled look on her face and watched open mouthed as I grabbed my very stiff and drippy cock and proceeded to wank. Within three or four strokes I was shooting my load, moaning and panting quite heavily.

"Sorry," I apologized once again. "I just couldn't wait any longer. It was murder trying to hold back."

"I'm impressed," she said with a wide grin, then helped me clean up. "Will you be ok for the second half?"

"I hope so," I replied with a little worry in my voice.

"Need any help?" she asked as she stretched over and wiped a little bit of cum off my cockhead then licked her finger.

That very sensual act triggered another erection. Jenn arrived in to beckon us back on-stage. She noticed my semi-boner and the cum drip on the end of it.

"I thought you might need a release," she said with a smile. "Do you need much longer to get back on form?"

"Hopefully not too much longer," I replied.

"Can you help out Sophie?"

"I can but try," she replied with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"Thank-you," said Jenn. "I'll give you both another minute then."

"Right buster," said Aunt Sophie as she leaned over and grasped my cock. "Let's see what we can do."

She gripped my cock and gently started stroking me. I was responding but not quick enough it seems. To help speed things up she squatted and took me into her mouth. WOW. My third blow-job. Gently she teased the head with the tip of her tongue. Rapidly flicking it back and forward. Stiffening her tongue she squeezed me against the roof of her mouth and sucked hard. The sensation almost made me blow again. If she'd sucked any harder my balls would have come up through my cock. Removing me from her mouth she gently kissed the underside of my cock and made her way to my balls where she gently took them, one at a time, into her mouth and sucked them while she gently stroked the length of my by now very stiff cock.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Wow. It was amazing and certainly did the job," I said sporting a huge grin.

"I won't ask if I was better than your mom," she said with a wink.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Had mom told her or did she just guess?

Just then Jenn arrived to summon us back on-stage.

As we got into the pose, Jenn took a hold of my cock, rubbed back and forth along the length of Aunt Sophie's pussy to get it moist and slick again, all the while blocking her actions from the group. Aunt Sophie helped out by playing with her clit. I could feel her dampness spreading as Jenn used my cock to caress her pussy. I could just about hear Sophie's juices begin to squelch. Jenn released me. I took over and checked the monitor for position. I was just resting against the opening of her vagina. Perfect positioning. I could not only feel the wetness of Sophie's arousal but also its heat. It was amazing.

"Dare I look around?" I wondered. "What was mom doing?"

Slowly I looked around the room. The strap of Blondie's top had slipped off her shoulder and her left breast was fully exposed just as it had been when I posed in the latex suit in session 3. Her AA with its long stiff nipple helped maintain my stiffie. Dark hair had opened a few more buttons and her top was exposing more of her cleavage. I was sure that even in this light I could make out the start of her aureole. Her very thick, stiff nipples stopping her blouse from opening wider. I could feel my cock twitch and felt Sophie respond with a twitch of her own.

Looking to the back of the room for mom I noticed Jenn walking round looking at the work being done. As I followed her I found mom standing to the side and transfixed on the monitor. She was too far away to notice any arousal but she was absent mindedly rubbing her left hand across her left nipple. I twitched again and Sophie did likewise.

Aunt Sophie was either getting tired or uncomfortable. She was starting to sway ever so slightly back and forward. I didn't look noticeable on the monitor but I could feel my cock ever so slightly rubbing to and fro along Sophie's pussy. The tell-tale tingles were starting to run along my cock to my balls and back. I was now getting close to cumming again. Sophie could obviously sense it too as her pussy got hotter and wetter.

"Please Jenn," my brain pleaded. "Call a halt to proceedings."

Then as if she'd read my mind Jenn came to the front, answered my plea and called a halt to the evening. Aunt Sophie relaxed and as she did so leaned back against me and a few inches of my very stiff cock slipped in. It was a wonderful feeling. Tight, wet and warm. My cock naturally twitched and Sophie's pussy clenched tight around me. I could feel myself ready to cum, but, I pulled back and Sophie moved forward and my cock slapped against my tummy. I was mightily relieved.

With a bit of effort Sophie stood up and stretched the tiredness out of her legs and we walked off-stage with my very stiff cock waving in front of me. Once in the privacy of the changing room Aunt Sophie turned round and hugged me tight against her. Her very hard nipples pressed against me and my by now engorged cock trapped between us. I hugged her back. What made her grind against me I do not know but it was enough to push me over the edge as the tingles in my cock and scrotum exploded along with my third orgasm of the evening. The warm sticky jizz shot between us and Sophie moaned slightly. Stepping back she looked me in the eye and smiled. Strands of cum were strung between us.

"Let's get tidied before your mom arrives."

Handing me some wipes and taking some herself we cleaned ourselves up. There was a silence, but not an uncomfortable silence. We heard mom's crutches clattering outside before she came into the room with Jenn right behind her. Mom's nipples were as hard as I've ever seen. They really stretched the fabric of her pink top. Jenn's were very stiff too.

"It must have been a hot session down in the room," I thought. It certainly was for us on-stage.

"How'd it go?" I asked. "Was it what you wanted Jenn?"

"It was perfect," she smiled. "I want to thank you both very much. Especially you Sophie for stepping in and covering for Margo."

"My pleasure," said Aunt Sophie. "I don't know about Larry, but I had a good time."

"I did too Sophie. You made working with a new partner very easy and relaxing."

"Thank you Larry, that was sweet of you to say."

"OK, I'll leave you to get sorted and see you next week. If Margo is still indisposed will you be willing to come back again Sophie?"

"Of course. I'll keep in touch with Margo through the week."

"OK. Thanks. Goodnight all."

We were virtually dressed and ready to go.

"You coming back with us Sophie?" asked mom.

"If you don't mind," she replied.

"Not at all. You wanting to sleep over?"

"That would be great sis. I'm tired and don't fancy the drive back home."

As we left I took the pizza order to collect on the way home.

Aftermath As I drove home via the pizzeria, I was wondering what mom and Aunt Sophie would talk about. Would Sophie tell her about me jacking off during the break and her giving me a blow-job to stiffen me up again? Would she tell her about me cumming all over her tummy at the end? How would mom re-act to all that? Would she be OK with it all? Or would she be annoyed? All these thoughts were racing around in my head. Had I anything to worry about? Who was I going to pose with next week? What was the pose going to be? Once again Jenn didn't mention it. Over the past few weeks they've been steadily getting more risqué. So what could next week's possibly be???

12