Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 14

Story Info
Session 8.
4.3k words
4.72
20.2k
14

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

At 6pm I went round to Jenn's studio. Mom was already there and they were chatting.

"Hi Larry," said mom.

"Hi Margo. Hi Jenn. Is everything ok?"

"Margo is worried she may not be able to do the pose and wanted to know if I could give her any pointers. You ok with practising the pose?"

"Yes. I suppose so. Do we need to strip?" I enquired.

"It would certainly help," replied Jenn.

"I don't know if my knee is ready for kneeling yet," said mom. "Is there any way that you could demonstrate the pose Jenn?"

"Major alert here," my brain screamed.

Was my mom trying to get Jenn naked with me? Was she wanting to see if Jenn would sink onto my cock like her and Aunt Sophie had? Was mom trying to get me to f**k Jenn while she watched? These crazy, random thoughts were already getting me stiff.

"You want me to pose with Larry?"

"If you don't mind," said mom.

You could see the fear in Jenn's eyes. Almost hear her brain working through the situation. Trying to figure out how to back-track without losing face.

"Stay in your underwear if you feel more comfortable with that," said mom trying to rescue the situation.

You could sense Jenn's indecision and her trying to work through the potential scenario.

"Ok," she said. "But first let me lock the doors. If I was caught it could mean my job."

Did I hear her correctly? My mind raced at the prospect of posing with Jenn. Would she use mom's 'out' of just stripping to her underwear? Or would she go totally naked? Underwear would be nice but naked would be great.

After locking the doors, Jenn came back on-stage where she had everything ready for the rehearsal.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't go naked. I wouldn't feel comfortable, but I will go to my undies."

I stripped slowly as Jenn slipped her dress over her head revealing a very see-through bra with matching thong. Her pink nipples were clearly visible as was her pubic hair. I lay down on the make shift bed and Jenn got into position.

"You forgetting something Larry?" said mom.

"What?" I thought.

"Oops. Sorry," I said as I reached up and held Jenn's scantily covered boobs. I could feel her nipples stiffening.

Jenn smiled and said, "The boy wonder isn't ready."

"Sorry."

I stretched down but mom beat me to it and started to stroke me. I still found it difficult to believe the situation I'd found myself in.

"Could it get any better?" I wondered. "Of course it could but I daren't think like that."

Soon my boy wonder was ready and mom asked Jenn to lower herself. Her response surprised us both.

"No, if I did that it would soon get very uncomfortable and eventually painful. Is that what you did Margo? Squatted?"

"Yes," replied mom. "How should I have done it?"

"Sorry Margo. I should have explained it better. On the floor is a remote control. Pick it up and press the raise button."

I could hear mom lift the remote and suddenly the bed started to rise. Or rather the centre of it did. Jenn's part of the bed didn't move and so I was raised towards her. This meant she didn't have to squat and so get cramps.

Mom must have gotten distracted by this because the bed kept rising and soon I was pushing into Jenn.

"Margo," Jenn shouted. "Stop."

By the time mom realised what was happening I was head deep into Jenn. She must have been enjoying the situation as she was moist and receptive.

"Sorry Jenn," mom said apologetically, as she lowered the bed and I plopped out.

"No worries," said Jenn blushing.

Mom's phone rang. It was Aunt Sophie. Her meeting ended early and she was waiting outside the studio.

"Can I let her in Jenn?" she asked.

"Of course."

Mom walked over and let Aunt Sophie in. I thought Jenn would use the opportunity to get dressed, but, I'm pleased to say she didn't.

"Hi guys," said Aunt Sophie.

"Hi Sophie," we replied.

"Wow Jenn! Am I interrupting," she said as she noticed me naked with a semi-boner and Jenn in her undies.

"Jenn was demonstrating the pose just before you arrived," said mom.

"Can you do it again to show me?" asked Aunt Sophie.

Once again Jenn climbed onto the bed.

"You not stripping off again Jenn?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"She wasn't naked the first time," said mom.

"I'm disappointed Jenn," said Aunt Sophie mockingly. "I thought you'd get into the spirit of things."

Jenn seemed to stop to think and I thought I could see in her eyes that she was seriously considering the proposal.

"Go on Jenn," goaded Aunt Sophie. " You know you want to."

"Ok," she said, "but this goes no further." And to my delight she removed her bra and then stepped out of her thong. She was stunning. Her perky boobs still had some of the tan from her holiday in Cancun and her pussy and landing strip showed a little bit of white where she must have tanned in a thong. Her nipples were standing proud. My cock was already twitching. Once more she assumed the pose and mom raised the bed again.

"So that's how you do it," said Aunt Sophie as she stripped.

"Without the raised bed your thighs would suffer," said Jenn.

"Mine sure did," laughed Aunt Sophie.

I held onto Jenn's boobs They were firmer than mom's and Aunt Sophie's and her nipples were like bullets. Mom grasped my cock and aimed it at Jenn's pussy. I could feel the heat of her pussy before my cock even touched her. My balls were on fire and my cock was tingling in anticipation. After what seemed like ages I felt the head of my cock touch Jenn's pussy. It was wet and very warm. My cock twitched and Jenn just smiled at me. I could feel its head slowly enter her vagina before mom stopped.

"How's that Jenn?" she asked.

"Feels perfect," she replied. "Can you both see what's happening?"

"Yes", chorused mom and Aunt Sophie.

"Ready to give it a go Sophie?" asked Jenn.

"Sure."

Whether it was deliberate or accidental, mom pressed the wrong button and I slid deeper into Jenn. The sensation was heavenly. She was very tight. Very slick and pulsing.

"Wrong way Margo," she yelled.

"Sorry Jenn," mom said apologetically.

Slowly the bed lowered and I plopped out from the warm and very aroused pussy. Jenn was a bit flustered and flushed as she got off the bed.

"Ready Sophie?"

"Yes."

Sophie positioned herself above me and I held onto her boobs. Softer than Jenn's but just as arousing. Jenn took over the controls and raised the bed while mom grasped my cock and aimed it at Aunt Sophie's pussy. As I slowly rose I wondered how far in Jenn would let me go before stopping. That thought made my cock twitch and I could see mom smile. I felt my cock head touch Aunt Sophie's pussy. Mom's firm but gentle grip, while adjusting my cock's position, slid me along Aunt Sophie's very wet slit. Looking into her eyes I could see them glaze over as mom used me to arouse her sister. Jenn was still raising the bed. I could feel the tip of my cock enter Aunt Sophie; then the head before Jenn stopped. As I adjusted myself to get more comfortable I pushed myself slightly further in. Aunt Sophie bit her lower lip, then smiled.

"How's that guys?" asked Jenn.

"Good," we both replied.

We stayed that way for a while. Jenn was constantly asking if we were comfortable. I don't know about Aunt Sophie, but I certainly was. What guy wouldn't be. Lying back with a stiff cock nestling in the entrance to a very hot and slick pussy.

After what didn't seem long enough, Jenn lowered the bed. My very stiff erection slipped out and slapped against my stomach. Aunt Sophie, with mom's help climbed off the bed.

"Well guys," asked Jenn. "What do you think?"

"It's better than it was when I tried it at home," said Aunt Sophie.

"Yes," agreed mom. "That raised bed looks like it takes the agony out of it. I wondered what we could do to make it easier."

"Want to give it a try?" asked Jenn.

"Go on Margo," urged Aunt Sophie. "Try it."

"I'm not sure my knee would cope," said mom trying to maintain her excuse.

"Well if it does you can always stop," said Aunt Sophie. "Can't she Jenn?"

"Of course."

Mom didn't appear to be too keen. Was she afraid I might bottom out inside her? Whatever it was, she seemed hesitant and she was the only one wearing clothes.

Slowly she removed her top to reveal the sheer, white bra through which her boobs, with their very stiff nipples, were clearly visible. She undid her jeans and slowly slipped them over her lovely curvy hips revealing the matching thong showing off her dark, trimmed bush. She was ravishing. Is that why she was hesitant? She didn't want Jenn or Aunt Sophie to see her in sexy lingerie?

Stretching behind her back to undo her bra pushed her breasts out further, highlighting her stiff nipples. My flaccid cock began to re-act. It twitched and bounced as it got harder. Slipping her thong off she approached the bed and climbed into position.

What a surreal situation. I was lying on a bed with three naked, beautiful and aroused women.

As mom assumed the position, I held her breasts. Although this was certainly not the first time I'd done this, it was somehow different. More sexually charged. Her breasts were soft and as I touched them and brushed against her nipples she sighed.

Jenn worked the hoist while Aunt Sophie grasped my cock and aimed it at mom's pussy. How naughty would both of them get?

It seemed to take forever for the bed to reach the correct height and in that time Aunt Sophie took great pleasure in gently squeezing my cock as well as stroking it. I could feel the tingles in my balls getting stronger and a strong heart-beat pulsing along the length of my very stiff cock. If Auntie wasn't careful I was going to shoot my load.

Aunt Sophie copied mom as she rubbed my cock along the length of mom's slit before putting it in the proper position. Mom's eyes glazed over just as her sister's had done. Aunt Sophie held me as I slowly entered and before letting go gave me one last squeeze and stroke. It was all I could do not to cum. And there we were. In our pose.

"How're you both doing?" Jenn asked.

"Fine," I replied.

"I'm fine too Jenn but not sure about my knee though."

"Ok," she said. "I'll lower the bed."

I felt unusually disappointed at that. But why should I? After all no son should be in this position with his mother. Then a different and possibly more normal thought strayed into my head. How many young guys get three different pussies in less than five minutes? One of which is your mom's.

Mom climbed off and I sat up. Three beautiful naked women standing in front of me. Their pussies at my eye level. I enjoyed the view then stood up slowly so as to get as good a view of three pairs of breasts as I could.

"Well Margo," said Jenn. "Do you think you'll be able to pose on Friday?"

I don't know about mom, but I was conflicted. Whilst I'd love mom to do it, I'd also want Aunt Sophie too. How much did she want to do it? Was she worried about penetration? Would she then let Aunt Sophie do it? Might she be jealous of her sister?

"I don't think so Jenn. Sorry."

"Sophie?" questioned Jenn.

"If Margo isn't up to it, then yes."

"Thank you," said a very relieved Jenn.

And so the four of us got dressed and Jenn showed us out, said her good-byes in the car park and drove off.

"See you both on Friday," I said before hugging them both and getting into my car.

"Goodnight," they both said.

Session 8

When I arrived at the studio on Friday, mom and Aunt Sophie were already there.

"Hi ladies."

"Hi Larry."

"Has Jenn said anything yet?"

"We haven't seen her," said mom.

We chatted for a while before Jenn came in.

"Hi guys," she said. "All here?"

"Yep," we replied.

"I'll leave you to get ready then and I'll come back for you."

Aunt Sophie and I casually stripped. It still surprised me that we were so comfortable about stripping and being naked together, especially with my mother present too. So, so surreal. A sign of it becoming more 'normal' was my lack of erection when faced with my Aunt's beautiful and naked body.

Jenn arrived back shortly to lead us onto the stage. Mom made her way to the back of the room again.

"Larry," said Jenn nodding at my nether regions.

I quickly realized what she meant and started stroking my cock. I lay on the bed and Aunt Sophie climbed on top. Jenn operated the remote raising the mid-section and as she did, she grasped my cock firmly and proceeded to stroke me vigorously to get me really stiff. Her firm grip got my balls tingling and my cock started twitching. She stopped the bed as soon as my cock touched Aunt Sophie's pussy, then she rubbed its sensitive head along Aunt Sophie's pussy lips. I could feel her getting wetter and warmer. The tingling and twitches were getting stronger. If Jenn wasn't careful I'd blow my loads over Aunt Sophie. She seemed to sense my predicament, stopped what she was doing and raised the bed a touch more until the head of my cock was lodged at Aunt Sophie's vaginal opening. Thankfully the tingling and twitching stopped. I could relax a bit. Aunt Sophie's nipples were very stiff and pressing into the palms of my hands and I could feel her heart pounding. Her eyes looked glazed and I could feel her juices running down my shaft. Had she just cum? That naughty thought made my cock twitch and Aunt Sophie responded by tensing her vaginal walls and squeezing the head of my cock. The tingles returned with a vengeance. I was close to cumming. My eyes widened and realizing what was happening Aunt Sophie relaxed her vaginal grip of me. That was very close. The next few minutes were going to be very interesting.

Thankfully the tingles eased.

The first part of the session was comfortable enough. I was able to stay focussed and not get too excited. I was relieved that I couldn't see blondie or dark hair. They would definitely have pushed me over the edge.

We were about thirty minutes into the pose when I felt Aunt Sophie twitch her boobs, as if trying to attract my attention. Looking up at her face I could see she was getting uncomfortable.

"I need a break now," she mouthed at me. "My legs are getting sore."

At that I felt her start to get lower. My stiff and very sensitive cock head was slowly penetrating her very wet pussy lips. The tingles came back with a vengeance. My cock started twitching, Aunt Sophie's pussy began pulsing and her nipples stiffened considerably, pressing into my palms. If Jenn didn't step in soon, one of us was going to cum. I was hoping it wouldn't be me.

Whether Jenn noticed Aunt Sophie sinking onto me, or just coincidentally called for a break, I'm not sure, but both of us were mightily relieved.

Jenn lowered the bed and my glistening cockhead slipped from my Aunt's very wet pussy lips and slapped against my stomach. Looking me in the eye, Jenn smiled, but said nothing. She helped Aunt Sophie to her feet and then helped me.

"Sorry Sophie," said Jenn. "I got distracted with the students and didn't realize the time. I hope you're not getting too sore."

"It's ok Jenn. I was just starting to fade when you took the break."

"I noticed," laughed Jenn. "Maybe Larry wished

I'd been slower," and she winked at me.

Aunt Sophie laughed too and there was just another blush from me.

Jenn left us alone and Aunt Sophie apologized for slipping onto me. I assured her there was nothing to apologize for and meant it. What guy wouldn't want to be in my position. Being straddled by his naked and very sexy aunt, whose cock almost slipped into her pussy. Definitely nothing to be sorry about. Those thoughts made my flaccid cock twitch and start to stiffen again. Aunt Sophie looked at it, then smiled.

We spent the rest of our usual coffee break in a comfortable silence before Jenn put her head round the door and asked us back on stage. We put our cups down. Aunt Sophie grasped my flaccid cock and led me back on stage. Her soft but firm grip certainly wakened things up and by the time we came back into view of the others she had gotten me stiff and ready.

I lay down and Aunt Sophie took up her position. Jenn used the remote to get me into my position. As before, she held my cock and as the pre-cum started leaking out she rubbed it over my thick cockhead. By this time the tingles were heading towards overdrive. As the bed rose Jenn used my slick head to get Aunt Sophie ready by rubbing it the length of her pussy. I could feel her getting warmer, wetter and starting to open. Unlike the last time though, Jenn brought me higher. As I entered my aunt's pussy I could see her eyes widen and her pupils dilate. Her already stiff nipples seemed to get even stiffer. Her vagina walls started contracting around the few inches that had slipped inside. I could feel a panic starting to rise within me as the tingles intensified and I neared orgasm. Surely Jenn could feel me getting harder and starting to twitch. What was she playing at? Was she getting some payback for how mom and Aunt Sophie had treated her at the practice last Monday? Eventually she stopped, but not before more than half of me was in my aunt's warm, wet and very inviting pussy. I was as stiff as I'd ever been, if not stiffer. My cock was becoming ultra-sensitive. Slowly Jenn reversed the bed and stopped when my cockhead was just inside. I could feel Aunt Sophie's body relax and the fear in her eyes recede. I'm sure she saw the same relief in my eyes too.

During the second part of the session I struggled with the sensations and tried to lose myself in mundane thoughts. Occasionally Aunt Sophie would bring me out of my reveries by contracting and relaxing her pussy walls. The first time she did I gave her a puzzled look.

"You're not concentrating. You're going soft," she mouthed.

Did she not realize how close I was getting to spraying my load into her extremely hot pussy?

"Sorry," I mouthed back.

After about the third attempt to keep me stiff Jenn called another break.

"What's wrong Larry?" asked Aunt Sophie as we had our coffee.

"Nothing," I lied. "Everything's fine."

"Everything is not fine," she persisted. "Are you afraid of cumming?

I'm sure I blushed. It was still my favoured form of response.

"Listen Larry. I'll try not to get you too close to an orgasm. Me tensing my pussy is just an attempt to keep you stiff and not flopping out. But if you do go over the edge don't worry about it. We knew the risks when we started down this road. It will be no big deal."

No big deal?!! Is she crazy? Of course it'll be a big deal. Much as a guy might fantasize about screwing a relative, never mind a very beautiful and extremely sexy one, you don't actually do it.

"Thanks Aunt Sophie," I replied. "It is playing on my mind. To try and stop it I think about college work. It seems to be working."

"Larry sweetie. Don't be worrying. You do whatever helps you and if you don't mind I'll keep massaging your cock with my pussy to try and keep you stiff."

"If I don't mind?!!" I thought. "Of course I don't mind. Who in their right mind would?"

It was time to get back at it. This time Jenn didn't tease me while getting me into position. I was grateful for that.

As always happened, the tingles returned. Aunt Sophie must have felt or sensed something because she looked me in the eye and gave me a re-assuring smile. I fought them as long as I could then had to use my previous strategy of thinking mundane thoughts again and as promised, Aunt Sophie teased me, just enough, with her vaginal walls to keep me stiff.

Aunt Sophie had just performed a vaginal squeeze when Jenn announced the session was over. I don't know who was more relieved, me or Aunt Sophie. Like me, Aunt Sophie must have let her thoughts wander. Unaware of what she was doing, she relaxed by sitting down and impaling herself completely on my very stiff cock. I could feel myself bottom out as her warm ass cheeks met my crotch. She didn't realize at first what had just happened and after what seemed like minutes, but I'm sure was only seconds, she took me in completely. Her eyes widened once she realized what she'd done and to make matters worse, her pussy started to convulse around my cock. She very obviously orgasmed. Her eyes glazed over and her body relaxed. Then just as suddenly she lifted off me. My cock glistened with her juices as I slipped out. Climbing off she left me and went straight into the changing room. She looked very embarrassed.

12