Las Hembras Ch. 02: East Meets West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrDan75
DrDan75
41 Followers

"Remember whose bitch you are," Linda whispered, coming closer and nibbling on Gloria's neck. "Do you remember?"

"Yes... yes Mistress," whispered Gloria. "I am your bitch." Linda smiled, running the palm of her hand possessively across her chest.

"That's right," She smiled. "And you are going to find out what is happening to my boys, aren't you?" Gloria gasped. '

"I-I am trying my best. It is a tough - " Linda slapped Gloria hard across the face, causing her to squeal, her expression screwing up into one of shock.

"That's NOT GOOD ENOUGH, slut!" She shoved Gloria against the wall, her temperament suddenly changing. She pushed her index finger into Gloria's face. "You WILL find out or you WILL do a perp walk and disappear just like your stupid assed boyfriend did when he crossed me!" She slapped her again as Gloria began to sob softly. "I still have some connections in this town, you know."

"It is a hard case!" Gloria protested, turning away a bit and curling up like a submissive, frightened girl. "There aren't any leads! The lead investigators are saying that the boys are leaving of their own accord!" Linda softened a bit, pulling Gloria into her arms.

"It's okay, baby." She rocked her, licking her tears from the corners of Gloria's eyes. Gloria broke out into a prolonged cry. "The boys are not leaving out of choice. I have heard a few things on the street. Would you like me to share?"

"Yes," Gloria said between sobs. "That... that would help." Linda smiled.

"I think that maybe the Am Saja is behind this. Have you ever heard of them?" Gloria nodded her head, starting to regain her composure. Linda pronounced the phrase as "Am Saha"

"Am Saja?" Gloria blinked and tilted her head. "They are just a social club for young Korean women, as far as I know. No criminal activity has been linked to them at all." Linda smirked.

"Yes, as far as you know. And you don't know very much. I want you to take a hard look at them. Can you do that?" Linda hugged her friend, then pushed on her shoulders. "Get down on your knees, slut." Gloria complied, sinking down to her knees, her head becoming level with Linda's tummy. Linda stroked her hair.

"Who owns you, girl?" Linda stroked her hair gently, then grabbed a handful when she asked the question.

"You own me, Mistress." Gloria whispered, starting to shake a little bit.

"Yes, I do, girl." Linda hugged Gloria tightly, pulling the woman into her midsection. "And if you listen to me, as long as you are loyal, as long as you work hard, as long as you are obedient, I will see to it that you get all of the glory for solving this case. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Gloria whispered. Linda helped her to her feet.

"After this is over and our boys come home, we will get away and spend a quiet weekend together." She smiled, looking at her watch. "You'd best freshen yourself up and get back on the case. Your team has a lot of work to do."

*****************************************************************************

Lucas was awakened from a long sleep from an unceremonious bump as the van he rode in lurched over a short driveway. The timing had been perfect, he had been unconscious from the time he was taken from his apartment until his arrival at his new destination. He was still naked, blindfolded, gagged, chained hand and foot to a chair with his cock attached to a rudimentary leash made from something resembling fishing line. The leash was tied tautly to a handle above the door. The bump pulled on the leash and made him grimace a bit, which caught the attention of the two women in the front seats of the vehicle.

"Oh, he is awake!" Jenny looked back at her prisoner. "It wore off a little early. Hurry up and get into the garage!" Lucas began grunting with pain as the taut string pulled on his balls, causing him to struggle with the restraints a bit and grunt, his cries muffled by the gag. Jenny responded by cutting the string around his gonads loose, and manually holding them with her hand as the van finished pulling off the street, the garage door closing and locking down behind them.

"Settle DOWN!" Jenny squeezed his jewels tightly, which had the effect of stifling his protests. She looked at Lucas sternly as he returned a gaze of despair, then backed off her tight grip as his struggles abated. Jenny smiled, leaning down to peck his cheek gently. "Good boy," she said, stroking his face. "Don't be frightened, okay? Just relax." Lucas took several deep breaths and just looked away as the garage door closed and the doors to the van swung open. Jenny and the other woman spoke in a foreign tongue amongst themselves as they pulled their prisoner out of the van, with Jenny's fingers tightly circling the young man's balls. They guided him, naked and blindfolded, up a flight of stairs and into a large living room, where Lucas' blindfold and gag were abruptly removed. He blinked his eyes several times, adjusting to the light, and shook his head, astounded at what he saw.

The room was filmed with stage lights set at different angles, a backdrop and camera equipment, much like a photography studio. All the windows were shut with the shades carefully drawn. There were six fully clothed Asian women in the room with him, including Jenny. She took him to the center of the room, then tugged down hard on his balls. "Get on your knees, loser." Lucas stumbled a little bit, still in a daze, but quickly fell to his knees. Another woman pulled his hands behind his back, quickly cuffing him while Jenny squatted down beside him, stroking his cock to its full potential, smirking and looking him in the eye. She smiled as his cock bent backwards a bit, then forced his gaze into the camera while she remained squatted, on one knee as the camera shutter flashed.

Lucas blinked, realizing that his picture had just been taken. He opened his mouth to protest, but Jenny quickly stood and turned around, shoving his face into her ass. The shutters flashed again as several pictures were taken. He realized that they were re-enacting his capture in order to take trophy pictures. Another woman positioned his head right between the crack. She whispered into his ear.

"Now I am going to release your head and get out of the picture. You are not going to move. Do you understand me?" Lucas nodded as she released her hold and backed up, with several pictures being taken of his head between her cheeks and his still hard erection, as though one was causing the other. He inhaled deeply, her pungent scent filling his lungs again. Jenny smiled big the whole time, flexing her bicep in a victory pose. Lucas sank his face in between her cheeks, her tightly convex glutes covering his eyes as her scent overtook him again.

"He is so broken." Jenny smiled, speaking to the other women in her native tongue. She reached around, holding his head firmly between her cheeks and petting his head, almost affectionately. "Let's prep him for travel. I am sure that his pictures will draw some interest back home." She giggled and walked away, leaving Lucas naked and alone, on his knees sniffing nothing but air.

***********************************************************************************

Detectives Gloria Chavez and Justin Weaver sat in a small interrogation room, alone with suspect Jenny Pang. Jenny smirked, nonchalantly leaning her tiny frame against the wall in the uncomfortable chair.

"Now what exactly am I doing here again?" She sighed, rolling their eyes while the detectives both glared at her. She danced her foot lightly atop Justin's shoe as she spoke, making him flinch slightly. "I haven't done anything wrong. I want to go home!"

"We have information that you may know something about the disappearances of the men in this neighborhood." Justin looked at her, the room's light making his skin appear paler than it already was. Gloria watched as he questioned her, having deferred to him as part of his training. Jenny just laughed, playfully reaching her leg out to lightly touch the man's shoe, lingering.

"That is silly," she giggled slightly. "Maybe they just left of their own accord. Maybe these Latina skanks running around here drove them away!" She looked at Gloria and pressed her foot on top of Justin's shoe, pushing down a bit. Justin wiped his brow and took a deep breath, but did not pull his foot away. Gloria looked back at her with a smirk.

"That's not what the evidence says." Justin pushed the hair from his forehead, slicking it back with his own sweat. Jenny continued to press down on his feet, moving her other foot into place, looking him right in the eye. Justin continued. "We know from forensic clues left behind at the crime scenes it is highly unlikely that they..."

"Oh, you mean the jizz left in the paper plates?" She giggled, cutting him off. "Well, men can be odd, you know." Gloria stood up, looking her in the eye.

"That detail has not been made public for this abduction!" She glared at Jenny. "How would you know about that unless you..."

"Unless I was the one who did it?" Jenny pulled an emery board from her purse, idly filing her nails, smiling. She kept her feet in place on top of Justin's, pushing down a little harder, as though expressing dominance. She shrugged. "Word gets around, you know. It is kind of cute, you have to admit." Justin swallowed hard, perspiration beading on his forehead as Jenny finally relented and removed her feet from his. She sighed. "Now if there's nothing further, I have an appointment at the hair salon."

"You can't leave!" Justin stood, trying to block her way. Jenny looked at him with a smirk on her face.

"Am I under arrest?" She looked over at Gloria, who shook her head.

"You are free to go, at least for now." Jenny smiled, slinking past Justin flirtatiously, then slammed the door behind her. Gloria shouted as she left the office. "Unlike all of the missing boys."

***************************************************************************************

"Why did you let her go?" Justin slammed his coffee mug down, shaking his head and raising his voice. Gloria looked over at him sullenly.

"Calm down," she said. "I'll get her and her little gang, but we need to be patient." She walked near her protege, placing an affectionate hand on his shoulder. "One of the things you learn in this business is that you know early on who the guilty party most likely is." She smiled. 'But proving it is quite another matter. We need hard evidence. We need a reliable witness, an escaped victim or a confession." Justin shook his head.

"Good luck with that." He sighed. "These guys are dropping off the face of the earth. We will never find one, and she's never going to confess." Gloria smiled, looking into his eyes.

"She was being quite flirty with you." She grinned. "You're a man, so don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it."

Justin nodded. "Yes, that does concern me. Do you think they might try to kidnap me?" Gloria shook her head.

"Oh no," she said. "You're too ugly." Justin sighed at her blunt response, which made Gloria giggle. "I'm sorry, but that's the truth. They are only taking young men who are exceptionally handsome."

"Then why was she flirting with me under the - " Gloria laughed, amused that he seemed dumbfounded and naive.

"There is probably another reason. She is trying to bait you to come after her so that her gang can capture you."

"But you just said that I'm too ugly for them!" Justin folded his arms, looking out the window, pushing his bright red bangs out of his face. Gloria moved in closer, so close that Justin could feel her body heat and become enveloped in her sweet scent. His body responded predictably, which he tried to hide by shifting his weight.

"You are a policeman," she whispered, hand grazing up the small of his back, fingertips dancing on the contours of his ass. Justin felt his heart jump. "Their whole eh... business model depends upon their corrupting an insider, someone who will create a favorable environment for their criminal activity to flourish." Justin frowned.

"And you think I'm that... policeman?" He swallowed hard as Gloria giggled.

"Oh, I know you are. You're a weak, little plain looking boy who would do anything for a few crumbs of attention from an attractive member of the opposite sex." She smiled. "Women can pick up on that from a mile away."

Justin frowned, then became indignant. "I joined the police department because I was a man of integrity! I am not one to let myself become compromised, particularly by a petty criminal like her!" Gloria snapped her fingers, motioning him to sit down next to her. He complied. She scooted in close.

"The key word here," she said, brushing his face with her hand, "is man. You are indeed a man of integrity, but you are also a man, and that's what I'm counting on."

"What are you talking about?" He blinked, feeling somewhat confused.

"I am talking about a sting operation." She grinned. "You will be compromised by them. In fact, I am counting on it." She giggled. "But don't worry, you'll have immunity and won't be prosecuted for anything, as long as I'm in a good mood after all of this is over." Justin sighed and started to walk away.

"I think I'll request to be transferred back to the traffic division in the morning." Gloria frowned, then reached out, abruptly grabbing the lapel of his cheap suit and slapping him hard on the face.

"You will do no such thing! Not as long as I'm your superior!" Justin blinked, utterly taken aback that she would strike him. She looked him in the eye, scolding him. "This is bigger than you and me both! It requires sacrifice!" Justin took a deep breath and looked down, knowing instinctively that he would wind up on the short end of things. He opened his mouth, about to reluctantly agree when Gloria's iPhone rang. Her demeanor changed abruptly as she saw the name on the caller ID and answered.

"Hello?" She said, suddenly giving him a dismissive wave, as though distracted. The blood seemed to drain from her face as she gasped. "Cuando? Donde?? Que ha pasado? Ella todavía está vivo?" Her demeanor suddenly became frantic as she peppered the caller with questions in Spanish. Justin took the hint, slouching out of the room to leave her alone while he moved forward with his assigned task. Gloria tried to get his attention, but he had wandered out of earshot. She abruptly ended her call and rang his cell phone, becoming irritated when he didn't immediately answer.

"Contestar ele telefono!" She hissed into the speaker, then waited several agonizing seconds before voicemail kicked in.

"Justin," she said hurriedly. "Change of plans. One of my informants has been shot and is in critical condition at the hospital." She switched the phone to her other ear as she walked to her car. "Meet me there! If I am not in the lobby, tell the receptionist that you are inquiring about Linda Carrillo!"

*** To Be continued ***

DrDan75
DrDan75
41 Followers
12