Las Vegas

Story Info
Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
4.3k words
3.92
57.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," Linzi smirked. Her two-tone hair was placed high atop her head with a rubber band, her bangs matted to her forehead. She grinned. "Thank goodness for that, right?"

Blowing bubbles playfully across the giant porcelain Jacuzzi tub, Jenna giggled. "Yes, I'm glad that no one will ever find out about last night."

"Unless we tell them," Linzi nodded and blew bubbles right back at her best friend.

Jenna smiled. "Linz, who would we tell? Everyone we've ever met was there last night!"

"Not my mother!" the blonde and black haired girl winked. "And not your brother!"

"As if I would invite my brother to my Bachelorette Party?"

"Billy invited his sister, she just couldn't make it," Linzi observed.

Jenna lowered her naked body further down into the steaming hot bubbles. "Well, Billy is fucking whacked then."

"Thank you," Linzi grinned. "That's my future husband you're talking about!"

"And he's bonkers," Jenna winked.

"As if Paul is normal," Linzi laughed, lowering her exposed breasts down into the warm water. "Did you see him grinding on that stripper?"

Jenna giggled softly at the memory, continuing to blow foam around the bathtub. "Yes! Did you see how red his cheeks got? He was blushing like a fool when she put his hands on the pole and made him, well...."

Linzi shook her head. "I'm trying to forget that, thank you."

"Speaking of things I'd like to forget, how on earth did that blonde stripper manage to get Billy completely naked?"

"He was drunk," Linzi laughed. "He was totally fucking shit-faced, in fact."

Jenna nodded. "I figured. Seems like every time Matt and the Avenged Crew show up, Billy's sobriety is doomed."

Linzi nodded. "For sure."

The door opened a crack and the two girls glanced upward to watch the man enter and shut the door softly behind him. He smirked fiendishly as he took a seat on the side of the large tub, beside his fiancée. "You girls are taking a bath together?" his deep voice practically sang with joy.

"Yes, Paul," Linzi smirked. "Want to join us?"

"Don't tease him!" Jenna laughed. "He can't handle it. You saw him last night during the lap dance. He practically sprayed the inside of his shorts!"

"GROSS!" Linzi shrieked jokingly.

Paul blushed and ran a hand up into his dark hair. He'd recently dyed it back to his natural chestnut brown shade, on Jenna's demand. She had sworn at him, telling him she would not have multi-colored "ice cream hair" in her wedding photographs. He had relented. What Jenna wanted, Jenna got. "Yeah, umm, sorry about that," he blushed.

Jenna reached a bubble covered arm out of the bathtub and pinched her fiance's cheek. "I love you, baby. You're so cute."

"Speaking of cute babies," Linzi coughed. "Where's mine?"

"Playing piano," Paul motioned his head in the direction of the shut door. "Very poorly, might I add."

"Can you believe we have a piano in our hotel room?" Jenna beamed. "I feel like a princess."

"Only the best for my princess," Paul grinned, rubbing slow circles on Jenna's upper back. "That's why we booked this suite, afterall."

"I love Las Vegas," Linzi sighed, dipping lower into the water. She inched upward slightly when she felt her toes collide with her friend's, and she mouthed a silent apology.

"I love The Hard Rock," Jenna sighed dreamily. "Thank you, Hard Rock, for giving us this beautiful suite."

Paul snorted. "My credit card bill is the proof that they didn't give us shit!"

Linzi shrugged. "That's true. And I still say we should have stayed somewhere less...."

"Fancy?" Paul questioned.

"Expensive," Linzi finished her thought. "You know? We're not the twins. We don't need all of this glitz and-"

Jenna erupted into laughter at this.

"What?" Linzi laughed. "What'd I say?"

"You dissed the twins," Paul winked. "That was a low blow."

Linzi shrugged and reached for her glass of wine. She took a slow sip of the red liquid before continuing. "Well, come on, Paul. We're the ones getting married, and Benji and Joel rented a suite the same size as this so that they could stay TWO nights. Now seriously. Was that necessary?"

Jenna continued to laugh. "Come on, Linz. I'm sure that it was absolutely mandatory that they have a personal chef in the suite to cook all of their meals."

"Exactly!" Linzi spat, nearly choking on her wine. "Seriously! That's just insane. And I'm sorry, but I cannot stand that girl that Joel is dating."

Jenna nodded. "But would you rather it be the Teen Queen?"

Paul sighed. "You girls are such hens!"

"Paul, come on," Jenna frowned. "Baby, be serious. Joel is out of his mind when it comes to women! One minute he's dating someone half his age, and the next minute-"

"She is not half his age!" Paul interrupted.

" . . . And the next he's dating some Parisian stripper who has a fetish for Prada heels and torn blue jeans. I mean, seriously," Jenna frowned. "He doesn't know what he wants. All he knows is that he likes women. Period, end of story."

"Why are we even talking about Joel?" Linzi pondered aloud. "This is OUR Bachelor-Bachelorette weekend. We should be enjoying ourselves and not thinking about our strange friends and their equally bizarre quirks."

"Here, here," Jenna raised her wine glass and reached across the bathtub to toast her best friend. "And the most important question is, why are we naked and the men clothed?"

Linzi nodded. "That's an excellent question, Jen!"

Paul shook his head and stood up. He stretched, allowing his white t-shirt to ride up on his stomach and expose a small trail of hair. Jenna grinned. "Baby, why don't you join us?"

Paul considered this, before grinning, "Because then William will de-ball me!" The girls erupted into laughter as Paul approached the door and turned to offer one last thought. "And speaking of William, he has an idea for how we can entertain ourselves tonight."

"I want to go to Forty Deuce!" Jenna yelled, excitedly.

"I want to rent a movie," Linzi laughed. "God, I'm so lame."

Paul smirked. "I want to follow Billy's plan."

With that, he shut the door and Jenna turned to her best friend curiously. "Well, this must be good!"

* * *

"You can touch me wherever you like," she grinned. Her legs were long and tanned. The plastic platforms she wore added the illusion of severe elongation. Jenna stared up at the female and grinned wistfully. "He's not allowed to touch," the other woman added, pointing to Paul. "Got it?"

Paul nodded hungrily.

"Why can't he touch?" Jenna questioned, a gentle wisp of naivete snaking into her voice.

The other woman smirked. "Because he's not my type."

Jenna's mouth formed a small 'o' as the other woman began to gyrate in her lap. Within seconds, the stripper had placed Jenna's hands onto her hips and was rubbing her ass softly over the other woman's crotch. For his part, Paul sat back, hands on Jenna's hips and growled happily. He'd never been a part of something like this before. Two girls sitting in his lap at once. One dancing for the other.

"I like this double lap dance thing," he mused as Trinity, the stripper, tossed her halter top across the hotel room.

With a set of large, obviously implanted breasts in her face, Jenna blushed. "Me too!" She licked hungrily at the other woman's breasts, only to receive a welcoming response.

Trinity grinned. "Do you like this?" She placed Jenna's hands onto her breasts and purred. "Or do you prefer this?" She placed her hands onto Jenna's own ample breasts.

Jenna squealed with delight. "Wait, I have an idea."

"What's that, baby?" Paul questioned, his voice husky with want.

"I want to strip for you!" Jenna jumped up and down and cheered, pointing toward the hired dancer. "Trinity, why don't you sit in Paul's lap and I'll strip for you?"

Trinity shrugged. "Alright."

Jenna positioned Trinity in her fiance's lap, watching Paul's face as he beamed with obvious lust and appreciation. This was Jenna's back-handed way of getting permission for him to touch the stripper. He liked it. He loved his woman. How many women love women? He was probably the luckiest man in the world right now.

Trinity smirked. "Do I get to touch you?"

Jenna nodded. "Wherever you want."

"Do I get to touch you too?" came a familiar male voice. Positioned in the doorway to the bedroom stood Billy, an abundantly amused expression crossing his lips. "Or do I just have to watch?"

"You can play too," Jenna smirked her approval. "But only if Linzi approves. And considering I've known her forever, I'd say your chances are pretty doubtful."

Trinity licked her lips. "This one is tasty. So fucking tasty."

"Oh, but I'm not your type?" Paul whined.

"Paulie!" Jenna cautioned him, reaching over the other woman to playfully slap her husband-to-be. "Shut up and be a good bitch!"

"Tell him who's boss," Trinity chided, still eyeing the guitarist in the doorway hungrily.

Billy shook his head as he observed the scene. "Paul, you gonna let them talk to you like that?"

Paul continued to grasp Trinity's hips, and tried to move her tiny body in circles over his crotch. He growled. "What the fuck ever, dude. Just as long as they stay naked, who the fuck cares?"

"See!" Jenna beamed, tossing her blouse so it landed on Billy's shoulder. "My bitch has nothing to say for himself!"

Trinity began to fondle Jenna's exposed breasts. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up a pale pink nipple, just as Jenna had done to her. She grinned. "Oh, he's communicating alright, just not with words."

"Is he happy to see us?" Jenna blushed.

Trinity nodded, standing up and away from Paul. She turned and pointed at his lap with a devilish grin. "See for yourself!"

Paul blushed. "How am I supposed to watch you two paw each other and not get a raging hard-on?"

Jenna giggled. "Paulie, I love you baby! Let's go f-"

Billy raised his right hand and grinned. "Not so fast." The threesome paused in their movements and stared at him curiously. "Firstly, you're already in your bedroom," he pointed out with a laugh. "Secondly, the hired help needs to go home. The hour is up."

Jenna frowned. "Damn, I wanted to fuck her!"

Trinity grinned. "Sorry, baby. Unless he wants to spring for another hour?"

Jenna turned to Paul and pleaded with her eyes, but he was lost to the world. His attention was focused on trying not to finish the act that had yet to be started. Especially right in front of his band member.

Billy smirked further. "Bye bye, Trinity!" He waved as the stripper collected her clothing and disappeared from the room, and then, finally, the suite. "Well," he sighed when they heard the door slam. "She was worth the money."

"Yes she was," Paul groaned, adjusting himself inside his shorts.

Jenna grinned. "I wanted to fuck her!"

"Too bad you two are so slow," Billy taunted. "I fucked her."

"You did not!" Paul gasped, jealousy tainting his face. "Dude, you did not!"

Billy shrugged. "What if I did?"

"But you didn't," Jenna smiled knowingly. "I heard you and Linz fucking before. You fucked your woman, not the hired help!"

"And speaking of fucking and Linzi," Billy winked. "My beautiful fiancée has a surprise for you."

Jenna tugged her blouse back over her head. "Huh?"

"In our bedroom," Billy licked his lips and cracked his knuckles. "Now."

Jenna straightened her hair and stared at the other male. "What if I have plans already?"

Billy laughed at this and crossed his arms over his chest. "What plans could you possibly have?"

"I want to fuck my fiancé," Jenna smirked fiendishly. "I want to suck his big fat cock and make him cum all over the back of my-"

The gothic-looking male snorted. "Enough, I get the idea."

"I need cock," Jenna whined, stomping her foot.

"Maybe there's cock in my bedroom," Billy laughed at her childishness.

Jenna shrugged. "I doubt it. Unless....PAULIE!" she shrieked happily. "Did you hire a male stripper?"

Paul groaned, walking up beside his fiancée and placing his arms protectively around her hips. "No, baby, not that I'm aware of."

"Poo," Jenna frowned.

Billy shook his head and laughed at the pair. "Just fucking follow me already, would ya?"

* * *

"I'm a stripper," the familiar voice giggled excitedly. "But I'm not male. But if you're good to me, I'll take you to the candy shoppe! I'll lick your lollipop!"

Jenna gaped in awe at her best friend, as her husband-to-be shared an equally stunned reaction. To say he was drooling was an understatement: he was devouring Linzi with his eyes. Yes. And Jenna did not mind, because she was doing the exact same thing.

Linzi was perched at the bottom of the large bed, clad in a bustier and thong. Only a bustier and thong. Though that would normally be enough to make Jenna salivate- fuck it, she had the hots for Billy's fiancée- the missing portion of the bustier made her drool. Heavily.

Linzi smirked and stood up. The bustier covered everything but her nipples, and the thong was clearly crotch-less. "You like what you see?" she laughed. Then she struck a mocking pose and giggled, "Do you like my bod-eeeeeeee?"

Paul grinned. "You're a fucking tease."

"Isn't she?" Billy snorted, amused. He was showing her off. Enjoying the lust-filled gazes of their best friends. "She's beautiful and she's all mine," he boasted proudly. "Imagine what the Honeymoon's going to be like!" He paused after this thought, and cleared his throat. "You know, sharing is caring and-"

"-We'd be willing to share," Linzi picked up where Billy had left off. "I'll play with Paulie-"

"If we can borrow Jenna," Billy winked.

Jenna turned away from the female flesh on display, away from Billy's hungry eyes. She had never considered for one second that the tall, scrawny guitarist had even the slightest interest in her beyond kicking her ass at Mario Cart. She eyed her fiancé curiously. "You knew about this?"

Paul shrugged but continued to stare at his friend's fiancée from the corner of his eyes. "I knew about half of it."

"Which half?"

"The half where they wanted to have sex with you!"

Jenna crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot anxiously. "What do you think about this?"

Paul shrugged. "I think-"

"-He wants to do me," Linzi laughed softly. "Dontcha Paulie?" she purred, tracing a slow circle around his chest with her pointer finger. She was standing between the pair, trying to seduce Jenna into saying yes.

"Paul?" Jenna demanded, growing stern. "What do YOU say?"

Paul plunged his hands into his pockets and blushed. "I, umm, I was, I was, umm, okay with the idea, if umm, you know, I, umm, was allowed, you know, to, well, maybe, umm, watch?"

Jenna nodded, but her expression remained undiscernable. "Whatever."

"I didn't think you'd say no," Linzi frowned, growingly quickly concerned that she and Billy had overstepped the line. "I mean, you always said that you liked other girls and I think you're hot."

Billy nodded. "And I think you're hot."

"So we just assumed that-"

"Well, you know what happens when you assume," Jenna kept her arms crossed and frowned.

Linzi bowed her head in shame, immediately wishing she were fully dressed. She sighed. "Yeah."

"IT MEANS LOTS OF ASS FOR ME!" Jenna cheered, racing at her best friend and pinning her on the bed. The two girls giggled hysterically as the brunette placed kisses all over Linzi's petite body. Jenna's hands rubbed at her friend's exposed nipples, as she sucked hungrily at the blonde's neck. For her part, Linzi moaned.

Paul watched his fiancée in mild amusement, shaking his head at the scene she had nearly created over, well, nothing. Clearly she was fine with the arrangement. He turned to his best friend and shrugged. "She's a little crazy, I'm sorry."

Billy nodded with a grin. "That's perfectly okay, that's just the way I like them."

The two men simply turned their attentions back to the two girls rolling around on the circular bed. Currently, Linzi was atop Jenna, sucking excitedly at the older girls' nipples. The buxom brunette was moaning loudly, thrashing her hair from side to side in a show of theatrics. She was giving the two men a show. But how Jenna had gotten naked so quickly was anyone's guess. Although, Paul was already well aware of his wife-to-be's endless laundry list of bedroom talents.

Billy gaped in awe. "How the fuck did she get...so fast?"

"That's my girl!" Paul boasted proudly. "You should see how quickly she can get dressed, too!"

The other man shook his head and laughed. "She's seriously, like, crazy, isn't she?"

Paul shrugged. "Jenna is what I prefer to call gifted."

"Gifted?"

"As in, she gets naked quickly. She knows to get down to business as soon as possible, and she has a mouth like a fucking Hoover Devil. In fact, I like to call her my Devil Goddess," Paul mused aloud as Billy listened intently. "Oh yes, and I mustn't forget that she loves to give head. Oh, and she likes anal. She loves her collection of vibrators, and we own half the toys from the local sex shoppe. I think she rubbed herself raw once when we were out on tour. She couldn't even cum during phone sex. Fuck," he sighed. "She is the perfect woman!"

Billy laughed at this, shaking his head with amusement. "Too much information there, Paulie."

"Hey Billbo," Paul grinned, slapping his best friend on the back of the shoulder. "You're going to need that information if you expect to be with her tonight. Trust me."

"True. You sure you're okay with this?"

Paul smiled and nodded. "Consider it my post-Bachelor Party present to you and yours."

"I hope to enjoy this gift greatly," Billy winked, stepping away from his friend and approaching the two writhing bodies on the bed.

* * *

Their attention was focused entirely on his body for the moment. Two sets of pink lips, two beautifully soft pairs of hands were working entirely to bring him pleasure. To the brink of eternity. This had to be heaven. In fact, this was better than all of heaven and earth and the stars, and that was exactly why he was being so vocally appreciative.

Jenna giggled, sitting back and licking her lips slowly. "He's a loud bitch, huh?"

Linzi remained in place, her lips placed softly around her fiancé and simply nodded as best she could. Yes, he was being loud; no, he was not normally this loud. But this had been his fantasy for some time, so his eagerness to appreciate Jenna's involvement didn't seem so out-of-place.

"Maybe he's just appreciating that he's the luckiest fucking man on this fucking planet," Paul groaned from somewhere in the shadows of the room. Jenna didn't even bother to search for him. She knew he wasn't far off, and she knew he was enjoying his night of voyeurism. After all, hadn't that been the deal? Clearly, Billy and Paul had conspired to make both of their fantasies come true tonight.

"I think this is the best Bachelor Party ever," Billy sighed and sat up, bringing the attention back toward his blushed and thin body. "In fact, I know this is the best Bachelor Party ever."

Linzi smirked and pushed him right back down onto his back. "You've already said that."

"He's right though," Paul added. Again, he remained hidden in the dark.

"I agree," Jenna beamed excitedly as she returned her lips to Billy's hard shaft. Her tongue danced around Linzi's, fighting for space. Infrequently, the two women would pause to kiss one another. Slowly. Passionately. Each time, bringing a loud moan from both men.

It wasn't long before Billy growled loudly and grabbed a handful of his fiancee's hair hungrily. "Can't, Linz. We have to...now."

Linzi nodded. An equally hungry look in her eyes, she glanced at her best friend. "I think you should fuck him," she stated matter-of-factly.

Jenna paused in her ministrations and stared at the beautiful woman. "What?"

12