Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman was tied up, with her hands stretched up over her head and a man walked around her with a riding crop, lightly smacking her in various random places. He tickled her with the leather tip, stroked her pussy through her panties, smacked her hard on the ass, and introduced her and the audience to the pleasures of domination and submission. Clarence and Xenia could tell the woman was into it, even if this was an acting job, because her nipples were high and erect, her face, neck and chest flushed, and they could actually make out her jutting clit through the sheer panties as she wriggled and writhed for the benefit of the crowd. The smell of sexual arousal permeated the air, not even covered by the smell of the alcohol and the intermingling of perfumes.

Xenia leaned over and whispered in Clarence's ear, "That looks like fun. We should try that someday. Would you like that, Daddy?"

His fingers spasmed on her thigh, telling her that he was most definitely interested. She ran her tongue over his earlobe and lightly bit it, which caused him to shiver.

After the show, Xenia and Clarence walked down the strip, looking at the lights. They stopped and watched the water show in front of the MGM Grand and the fireworks display over Wynn. They walked into the covered open air mall and watched the people hustling and bustling around.

Xenia spied an adult bookstore and dragged Clarence inside. She found a bookcase full of books and started browsing the various titles while Clarence wandered around. She found a book called The Guide to Sex Positions with Pictures by Jessica Jordan. Flipping through the thin book, she found several interesting positions that excited her. She went over and found Clarence in the Masturbation section, with a Fleshlight in his hand and a small shaped vibrator in the other.

"One for you and one for me," he said.

She showed him the book, flipping to the second page where it described a '68', where the woman lies on her back on top of the man with her pussy and ass in his face so he can lick, suck, and nibble to her content, while his hands are free to stroke her breasts and thighs. Clarence smiled and nodded, indicating his acceptance of the book to their purchase order. They went up to the front desk and paid for the three items. They roamed the mall for a little longer, and then headed back to the Strip. At the end of the Strip they came across a Gentlemen's club.

"Let's go in," Xenia said. This was a routine for them, going to strip clubs together. Xenia liked to watch Clarence get lap dances. He nodded and handed $40 to the doorman. They entered the dimly lit club, noting that the place was about half full and there were a number of dancers walking around the room in just thong panties. They took a table near the front, ordering their usual drinks. Clarence put his hand on her thigh, his thumb lightly stroking up just under the hem of her dress but not touching her panties or her aching pussy. The girl on the stage was a petite Asian girl, with long black hair, dark eyes, and small breasts. She undulated and writhed around the stripper pole, demonstrating her flexibility. Xenia noticed Clarence's eyes were riveted to the slender Asian girl and smiled to herself. Xenia stood up and moved to the stage, slipping a couple dollars in the girl's thong. She noticed a small dragon tattoo on the Asian girl, writhing in and out of her thong just above the girl's pubic hair. Xenia could also see that the girl's clit is pierced and there was a Chinese coin dangling from the piercing.

"Thank you," the girl said softly, leaning down and kissing Xenia lightly on the mouth. Xenia feels the girl's tongue lightly caress over her lips. Xenia moved back to Clarence's side.

"Damn, baby," he growled in her ear, his hand sliding higher on her thigh. "That was so hot! I like her!"

Xenia giggled, placing her hand on his wrist and pushing his hand down her thigh toward her knee. A tall blonde woman came over and sat down in Xenia's lap. She had massive breasts and an incredible amount of cleavage. Her ass was big, but Xenia can feel that it was firm. The woman was a little overweight, but the extra weight sat well on her, making her seem sultry and alluring.

"How about a lap dance for the lady?" the woman asked Clarence. Clarence smiled, his white teeth gleaming in the semi-darkness.

"How about you and the Asian girl?" Xenia said in her ear, just loud enough for the blonde stripper to hear. The blonde nodded and stood up, moving toward the Asian girl coming off the stage.

"I'm Nikki," the blonde said when they returned, "and this is Lisa. It'll be $100 for the both of us."

Xenia handed the girls $100 each, and the four of them got up and headed to a private room. The room had mirrored walls all the way around, only a doorknob showing the exit. There was a large leather couch and a couple of leather swivel rockers. Xenia sat down in one of the chairs and pointed Clarence to the couch.

"I like to watch," Xenia told the two girls, "so please concentrate your efforts on my man there."

The two girls giggled and then turned on the music from the overhead speakers, moving in on Clarence from either side. Nikki leaned in and rubbed her large breasts against Clarence's chest, grazing her swollen nipples on his shirt and tie. She leaned back and looked over her shoulder to Xenia and asked, "Anything goes?"

Xenia nods. Watching Clarence get worked over by these two will make him extremely hard and her very soaking wet, so as soon as they were done, she planned to hurry him back to the hotel room and fuck him until the sun rises. She sipped her Ciroc and cranberry, the alcohol seeming to flood straight to her pussy, warming and wetting her lips and setting her clit on fire.

Nikki turned back and undid Clarence's tie and shirt, exposing his chest. She leaned in and ran her tongue from his waist band up his chest, circling his nipples. Her breasts were pressed firmly against his thighs. Lisa has moved from sitting next to Clarence, to standing on the couch straddling him, her panties halfway down her thighs, rubbing her clit ring against his lips. He closed his lips around the Chinese coin and sucked on it, his lips brushing against her clit and pussy lips. Nikki stood up, spun around and sat in Clarence's lap, grinding her firm ass up against his stiff cock, her hands gripping his knees. Clarence groaned around the mouthful of coin, the vibration setting up an echo effect from Lisa. Xenia felt her lips swell and her clit harden, watching this erotic show play out.

Nikki slipped out of her thong, tossing it in the empty chair. Her pussy was clean shaven, so there was no telling if the blonde hair color was natural or a dye job. She reached up and tapped Lisa on the ass and Lisa stepped away from Clarence, moving to the side and sitting on the arm of the couch, her fingers sliding to her pussy lips. Xenia watched as two fingers disappeared inside Lisa's pussy and Lisa's eyes closed and she moaned.

Nikki stepped up on the couch, straddling Clarence, bent over and undid his pants, pulling out his stiff hard-on. Clarence groaned as her fingers closed around his thick head. Nikki bent over at the waist, knees bending slightly and took Clarence's head in her mouth, pressing her pussy into his mouth. Clarence reached up and grabbed her hips, his mouth working at her pussy lips while she stroked and sucked his rigid cock.

Xenia stood up and slid her useless, soaking wet panties off over her boots, stepping out of them and tossing them in the shopping bag that contained their purchases. She walked over and sat down next to the Asian girl and Clarence, watching his tongue stroke Nikki's gaping slit and his lips sucking at her engorged clit. She turned and looked at Lisa, whose fingers were busily sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Lisa pulled her fingers out and slid them into her mouth, sucking on them. Xenia reached over and circled her finger around the clit ring, teasing that hard clit with her fingertip.

Nikki groaned, Clarence's active tongue achieving an orgasm from Nikki's pussy. Her knees buckled and she swiveled down and mounted his thick cock, sliding onto his hard pole until it was completely engulfed by her pussy. Nikki sighed as if she'd been waiting all night to feel Clarence's cock inside her. She started to rhythmically grind on his cock, sliding up and down his shaft in time with the heavy beat of the sensual music piping through the speakers.

Xenia leaned over and laid her head on Clarence's thigh, reaching up with her Lisa wet finger and stroking Nikki's swollen clit. Lisa, unable to address Clarence, turned her attention to Xenia, slipping her skirt up around her waist and spreading her legs before running that soft wet tongue up Xenia's inner thigh and spearing the tip into Xenia's swollen clit. Xenia was not particularly happy about this turn of events, but Lisa's tongue worked so well that Xenia was shuddering with pleasure before she knew what was happening. Her free hand involuntarily slid into Lisa's long black hair; pulling her tighter into her aching, cock hungry pussy. Lisa's lips closed on Xenia's clit and her perfectly manicured fingers slid into Xenia's opening, sliding in and out to the rhythm of the music, while her tongue whipped Xenia's clit at double time.

Xenia's fingers stroked Nikki's clit at the same pace as Lisa's tongue and they both reached orgasm at the same time, their cries of ecstasy sounding off in stereo. Nikki slipped off Clarence's cock, sliding over onto the couch beside him. Xenia pushed Lisa back and Lisa quickly shifted from between Xenia's legs to Clarence's legs, eagerly straddling him and mounting his wet cock. Clarence cupped her small breasts and leaned down to suck them as Lisa quickly rode his cock, driving up and down on it like she was trying to break the record for the shortest ride to orgasm.

Clarence reached behind and smacked Lisa's ass, leaving a large red hand print on her tiny little ass cheek, and this seemed to be the much needed switch as Lisa started squeaking like a bird and twitching all over. She slumped down against Clarence's chest and Clarence wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling over as she sucked in huge lungsful of air. As she started to regain her composure, there was a knock at the door.

"Time's up," Nikki said, standing and slipping on her thong. Lisa slid off Clarence's cock and shakily got to her feet, accepting her thong from Nikki and almost falling over trying to put it on. Xenia and Nikki helped her get her thong on and then Nikki led her out of the room.

"Wow," Clarence said, his cock still rock hard and unfulfilled. "That was amazing! Why can't we get that sort of action more often, baby?"

"Because," Xenia said, "you'd get jaded if we got you something like that all the time. Besides, I still have plans for that beautiful cock."

Clarence pulled himself together, but left the tie undone. Xenia grabbed the shopping bag, but left the panties inside. Taking his hand, Xenia led him out of the private room and out of the strip club. She didn't think they could walk all the way back to the hotel without winding up fucking in some dark corner and she wasn't a fan of public sex, so she hailed a cab and had the driver quickly take them back to the hotel.

Back in the room, Xenia noticed that the clock said 2:30. The sun would rise in 3 hours...that might be long enough, she thought, smiling wickedly. Tossing her shawl on the chair, she lifted her hair, turning her back to Clarence and saying, "Untie my dress?" He came up behind her, his hands resting on her hips and he leaned down, trailing hot breath and kisses across her naked shoulders and down her back. She arched forward as his warm lips slowly traveled down her spine. His hands slid down her hips until they were on her outer thighs and when his lips hit the waistband of the skirt, he flipped the skirt up and ran his lips and tongue down her crack. Xenia backed up into his mouth, just enough to knock him over.

"Not yet, mister!" she said, looking over her shoulder at him.

Clarence laughed and jumped to his feet, stepping close and untying the dress. Xenia turned and started to do a slow strip tease, letting the fabric collapse over her hands which were cupping her breasts and slowly then twirling around so the skirt slid up, briefly exposing her pussy and ass. She stopped, facing away from him, and then slowly, very slowly bent over at the waist. Clarence went and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as the skirt slowly rose up, revealing her luscious pussy and gorgeous ass. He saw her drop the top part, hands cupping bare breast, then she slowly stood back up, turning to face him. He could see her hard nipples between her fingers.

"How did you get them to stay hard all night?" he asked.

"I used a cream," she admitted, strutting closer to him in her knee high boots. Standing in front of him, she said, "Take my dress."

He slid his thumbs into the waistband of the dress and slowly slid it down her legs, leaning forward to plant wet kisses on her stomach, pubic mound, clit, pussy lips, and inner thighs and just above her knees. The skirt hit the floor. His hands slid back up and quickly grabbed her hips, pulling her toward him. His tongue flicked out, sliding through her wet lips, parting them and exposing her clit and pulsating hole. Xenia groaned as his moist tongue activated her pleasure centers, stroking her swollen clit, nibbling and sucking on her distended outer lips, nuzzling his nose into her fragrant and soft pubic hair.

"You look, feel, taste, and smell amazing!" Clarence exclaimed, his lips forming the words against her pussy lips, tickling and exciting her. She felt a small drop of fluid slide off her lips and slowly ooze down her thigh. Clarence watched it travel, and then just before it got to the top of her boots, he moved down and slid his tongue slowly and leisurely up the trail it left. His tongue pressed against her lips, his hot breath blasting up and down her eager sex. He stopped, pushing her back and stood up. He quickly stripped. His long black cock was rigid and thick, his desire and excitement clearly evident. A drop of pre-cum was sitting on the tip and Xenia bent over and lightly slid her tongue over the mushroom shaped head, tasting the drop.

Clarence backed onto the bed, lying stretched out; his head nestled in a pillow.

"Come here and let me try that 68 that was in that book," he said, motioning with his hands.

Xenia crawled slowly up his body, kissing and nibbling up his legs, pausing to swallow his long thick cock and sliding her mouth up and down it a couple times, then continuing to nibble up his stomach and chest before planting a hot kiss on his mouth, tongues twining together in a passionate embrace. His hands went to her hips and he slid her up his body until her pussy was directly in front of his mouth. Xenia leaned back until she was lying on top of him; his cock nestled against her cheek. She planted her feet wide apart, knees bent; giving him the most access she could muster.

He gripped her thighs, and then buried his tongue in her pussy, thrusting it in and out like a small cock, moving it up and down and side to side to touch and taste every inch of that beautiful hole. His hand slid around her leg and his thumb and forefinger captured her clit, pulling and stroking it in rhythm to his tongue thrusts. He took his time, working at her hole and her clit steadily, not going too fast, and drawing out the pleasure.

Xenia reached over her head and grabbed his legs, running her hands up and down his strong thighs. His tongue and hand felt so good, making her so wet and so eager for his stiff cock. He slid his other hand up to her breast, pinching and stroking her nipple which sent waves of excitement coursing down her body, past her pulsating clit, down her legs to her toes. She curled her toes in the comforter, wriggling her feet in pleased excitement. She didn't know if she would be able to hold out much longer. She wanted to ride him, be ridden by him, made to scream out his name as he made her explode over and over and over again.

She looked at the ceiling, the lights dim, so at first she didn't understand or realize what she was looking at. She got distracted from the ceiling when his tongue curled out of her pussy and slid down to her puckered ass, swirling around that tight hole. She pulled away, not wanting him to go there, but he held her in place, his strong arms keeping her positioned so he could do what he intended. His thumb and forefinger stroked her excited clit faster and his other hand tightened on her nipple, pinching it firmly.

She gasped, knowing she was seconds away from an orgasm; an orgasm she'd been waiting for all night long. His tongue continued to tease her ass, swirling around her tightly puckered hole, lightly pressing against it, then straying off over her thigh and coming back. His mouth and his warm breath felt so good she stopped resisting and spread her legs wider, digging her nails into his thighs to demand more action. He stroked her clit like she liked, the rhythm and pressure that they both knew would get her off. Within seconds, Xenia was moaning and shuddering as the first orgasm of the night exploded through her body like fireworks at a Fourth of July event.

"Now for a 69," she gasped, rolling off his body and straddling his head. Her mouth eagerly sucked up his cock head as his tongue and lips assaulted her clit, sucking and stroking at the same time. She grabbed the base of his cock and started stroking and sucking rhythmically, the same pattern he was using on her clit. His mouth was hot, lush, eager, his tongue wicked against her clit and swollen lips. His hands stroked her ass cheeks, massaging and stroking them, occasionally spanking one and watching her jump and wiggle. She focused on his cock, stroking and sucking, running her tongue around the base of the head.

Xenia could feel Clarence breathing faster, feel his excitement rising and knew that he would be coming soon. She applied more pressure with her fingers, stroking faster with her hand while keeping her mouth still and sucking deeply on his swollen head. Clarence groaned, the deep guttural sound vibrating against her clit and it pushed her over the edge, coming hard against his now deeply penetrating tongue. He groaned again and she felt him explode in her mouth. She milked him, draining all of his thick come into her mouth, then slid off him and went sashaying into the bathroom and spit it in the sink, rinsing it down the drain.

She turned and walked back into the bedroom, then stopped, noticing for the first time the unique design of the room. Centered in the ceiling was a steel rod on a swivel. Attached to it were to long thick sheets of cloth that sloped down gracefully to mount on either side of the bed, giving it a canopy look. She thought about the show, Shades of Temptation, and how they had tied up some of the girls. She had been excited by it, thinking how much fun it would be to be tied up by Clarence, but she didn't have any equipment to do it with.

She walked over to the head of the bed, Clarence's eyes following her as she undid first one side, then the other, bringing them to the center of the room. The cloth was so long that it pooled on the floor around her feet. She smiled at Clarence and said, "Mama's been a bad girl, Daddy. Maybe you should tie her up and punish her?" She wrapped the cloth around her wrists, so she looked like she was standing there tied up.

Clarence jumped off the bed, smiling his big smile that he reserved for when she had done something to excite and titillate him. Scooping his pants off the floor, he slowly slid the thin leather belt out of the belt loops, curling it in his hand. Xenia's breath caught in her throat, excitement coursing through her body as well as a tinge of fear. Clarence walked over to her, sliding the belt over her shoulder and then taking the cloth and tying it in knots around her wrists. She had free range of motion, but was still restricted to her position in the middle of the room.