Las Vegas Toy

Story Info
Miss Tonya gets it good
1.1k words
3.45
87.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met My wife Miss Tonya several years ago and was immediately attracted to her dominance. I never considerd myself submissive, yet Miss Tonya brought out my submissive side with the gentlest of requests, that I would soon have ready before she had asked.

Miss Tonya is an attorney for corporate law firm, and therefore meets a lot of rather wealthy, upper-class associates. For about the last three years she has been openly "dating" several clients, and the harder the sell will be, she simply snaps one more notch on her cleavage adjusting bra, and to this date has never lost a client, or litigation. I should probabaly mention that Miss Tonya could pass for Heidi Klum in a pinch. I would drop her off for dinner dates, and end up picking her up in the early hours of the morning, or in some cases, picking up her lover to bring to our home for the evening.

I never minded these trysts, actually looked forward to them as I would be allowed to clean her pussy with my tounge if I was behaved during her lovemaking session. I was rarely allowed to watch the act itself, and really wasn't into the occasional cock she made me suck, but I did it for her none the less. Creampies were my finest reward.

About two months ago, we had one of the most fantastic erotic weekend to date. Darryl, one of her present clients, who is a huge man, perhaps 6'6" 250 lbs and as black as the ace of spades, (no offense Meant.) Darryl had requested both of us attend a sales/seminar/party/convention in Las Vegas with himself, and some coworkers. Miss Tonya makes my schedule so no conflict there, but it did take some re-arranging to get the time off for her.

When we arrived in Vegas, Darryl told Miss Tonya to put on the bikini he had delivered to the room, and I was to stay in the room to make anybody comfortable that came by, he stressed anybody. Miss Tonya looked like she walked off the pages of Sports Illustrated with the "kini" It was french or brazilian cut, with the smallest triangles barely covering her nipples on her 36c breasts.the "kini" also seemed to be several sizes too small, but as she shaves her pussy balder than a babies butt it didn't really matter. her breasts were protruding like she was holding them out. She met Darryl out by the pool, and the two of them talked laughed and drank for several hours. During their talks, numerous men would come over to Darryl, and eventually introduced Miss Tonya. Darryl appeared to allow several of the men apply tanning oil to Miss Tonya, and I was not so much jealous as happy for her as she was obvoiusly the center of attention. All but two of the men wer black, Miss Tonya has a thing for black men, Their power, matter of fact attitude about sex, I don't know but 90% of her lovers are black.

At next glance down to the pool, Miss Tonya was gone, I didn't panic immediately, but soon enough she came into the room smelling like coconuts. She told me to get her evening gown ready for her as she was going to bathe and get ready for tonights awards whatever, And I was to remain in the room minding Darryls previous instructions. I helped Miss Tonya Bathe, I shaved her legs gave her a manicure and pedicure, and started to do her hair, when she told me to go down to the lobby and pick up the package that was sent for her.

Miss Tonya told me to open it when I returned and found several leather restraint devices, and a padlockable collar. The leather hood with zippered face covering was for me, it had a chrome ring on the back that was used with another chain to literally chain me to the footboard. the second chain, about ten feet was padlocked at one end to the head board, and a leather collar was attached so another padlock would lock it into place around another neck. I was scared, but also trusted Miss Tonya, well with my life, so the fear of the unknown, with the strange people and surroundings were quite erotic.

I was unable to assist her dressing any further, yet she would stand just out of reach, and model a pose, and ask if this looked sexy. She finally decided on a midcalf, blue sequin dress, with black fuck me pumps with the little strap that goes around the ankle. She allowed me to tie the strap as she knows how much strappy high heels turm me on, and just before leaving, she allowed me to kiss her beautiful pussy through the silk thong material, and bluntly told me that we were in for a long weekend. And out the door she went

It was a very short two hours until Darryl came up to the room, he already had Miss Tonya down to her thong and barely there bra, and told her to put on the leather lockable collar, and locked it. all-in-all Miss Tonya could barely reach her feet to either side of the bed, basically stuck there tied like an animal. She was told to zipper mu eyes shut when somebody knocked on the door, thay would have a key, let themselves in and fuck her like a whore. after the person left, I was given the honor of licking her pussy clean for the next man.

After the third man fucked Miss Tonya for at least forty minutes, I believe she passed out for a moment or two, he was quite brutal, after he left Miss Tonya realized she had to pee for the first time, she tried to call Darryl and have him unlock her, but he told me where the key to my lock was, and Miss Tonya was to pee in my mouth and I would carry it into a cup in the bathroom to prove we did as he requested. I had never done this before, but Miss Tonya did have to go quite bad, and we did as told, It worked perfect, It was tangy, perhaps not the most pleasant taste I've ever had, but certainly erotic.

More men came and went through the night, some stayed 10 minutes, others nearly an hour. I tounged Miss Tonyas pussy as clean as I could after each man, but I suppose some was left to lubricate the next. Miss Tonya was tied to that bed for 36 hours, and fucked no less than 50. inbetween men, she would flinch when I cleaned her up, but gave it all she could for the next guy.

Dam I love that woman