Las Vegas Vacation

Story Info
Travis meets his white & black friends for fun.
3.6k words
4.36
49.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travel a lot for work and accumulate a lot of frequent-flyer miles. I hardly ever go anywhere that's not work-related, so my free flights often go unused. But my birthday was coming up and I wanted to do something special. I thought I'd take a quick weekend trip to Las Vegas and would see if some of my friends would like to come with me. I asked all of my friends in the Kansas City area, but none could make it. I have a few friends in other locales, so I started calling some of them too. Of all of these calls, only my friend Shaney, who lives in Georgia, and my friend Latonya, who lives in St. Louis, could make it. I set up their airfare for them and flew them directly from their own airports and met up with them at our hotel in Las Vegas.

Shaney and Latonya had never met before, but they're both fun-loving single women and I knew they'd hit it off and get along well. Plus, they're both cool enough to indulge me and hit the strip clubs and sex shops together, so I knew we'd have some real fun outside of gambling and shows. I should add that Shaney and I had a short summer-time romance back in high-school and we had hooked up a few times as adults, but mostly we were just the closest of friends. Latonya and I had just been friends from the get-go, though she's certainly a hottie and definitely my type. But circumstances being as they were, it was always for the best that we just kept at that platonic level, though we openly talked with one another about our sexual exploits.

It didn't really occur to me until we hit the Strip that first night and went to a strip club, but both Shaney and Latonya had shared with me similar sexual fantasies in the past. It popped into my mind as we watched two hot strippers, one a black, sultry, long-legged seductress, and the other a large-breasted white girl, do a lesbian scene for us in the private VIP room. I glanced over at Latonya and could tell she was getting hot and bothered by the steamy scene unfolding before us, because I knew she loved watching inter-racial porn and also really enjoyed bisexual porn—she had even told me she fantasized about having sex with another woman.

Shaney was also obviously enjoying the show and was doing everything but satisfying herself right then and there. I should add that Shaney is a 35-year-old redhead with large natural breasts who also harbored lesbian fantasies that she had never before explored. Latonya was a black girl in her late 20s with a hard body, nice perky breasts, and a beautiful shapely ass. And here I was, watching two strippers go at it while at the same time memorizing the scene so I could use it in my own masturbation fantasies later. But I knew I would be substituting my friends Shaney & Latonya for the two strippers, because just the thought of these two friends of mine licking and fondling one another would send me over the edge into an orgasmic frenzy in just a matter of minutes.

The show ended all too soon and the three of us decided to hit the casinos for a while. I showed them how to play craps for about an hour, but neither of them really understood it too well so we hit the blackjack tables instead. All three of us were winning more than we were losing, and the waitress kept us in steady supply of free drinks. By about 1 AM, the losses started outnumbering the wins, while the drinks were starting to go to our heads a bit, so we decided to hit the room and see what was on TV and maybe crash out to get an early start the next morning.

We had bought a mixture of alcohol and mixers when we first got to town so we'd have drinks at the ready in our room should we want them. The girls changed into some sleep-shirts and I stripped down to a t-shirt and boxers. I mixed us some cocktails and we turned on the TV. To our disappointment, there was really nothing much on, until I discovered the pay-per-view movies that could be purchased for $7.99 each. We scrolled though these and watched a few of the previews, until I happily stumbled upon a promising looking movie that featured both inter-racial scenes and lesbian scenes. I ordered up the movie, the three of us sat around the table in our room, and we decided to play some cards.

Both of the girls wanted to learn some poker, so I showed them some different kinds of poker games that the casinos would have. We started into our second drink and the scenes on TV were getting hotter and hotter. The girls started losing interest in the game and instead wanted to watch the hot hardcore action on TV. A scene came on where a white guy was pounding a hot white chick from behind while she was licking and sucking on the sweetest looking black pussy I had ever scene. I think it's safe to say we were all probably thinking the same thing, though I don't think any of us would dare voice it. Shaney did finally say that we should turn it off because she was getting so damn horny that she was either going to have to take care of herself or was going to jump my bones. Latonya, of course, knew that Shaney and I had sex in the past, and because it was my birthday Latonya said she wouldn't mind if Shaney fucked me in the adjoining bed. Shaney was definitely fine with that idea, and Latonya even offered to leave for a bit if we wanted, but it was already closing in on 2 AM and I didn't want to put my dear friend out on the street while Shaney and I got our rocks off. I said I really appreciated the offer, but maybe we should all just get some sleep instead.

I had slept in the same bed with Latonya before without having sex, while I had never slept with Shaney, though we had gotten naked together several times in the past. So we decided the sleeping arrangements would be Shaney and me in one bed and Latonya in the other. We turned off the movie and climbed into bed for sleep----or so I thought.

We turned out the light and closed the curtains, but the neon lights from the Strip still shone enough light into the room that you could see just enough to get up to go to the bathroom without tripping over anything. I lied there trying like hell to sleep, but all I could really think about was how hard my dick was and how bad I wanted to get off. I tried thinking about baseball statistics and reciting poems in my head, but none of that worked. After about 15 minutes, it sounded as if Latonya had finally drifted off to sleep, and I decided to wait a few more minutes for Shaney to make the sounds of sleep and then I'd slip into the bathroom and take care of the raging hard-on myself.

I was lying on the bed facing the back of Shaney's head patiently waiting for her to show definite signs that she was out for the night. After a couple of minutes of waiting, I suddenly felt Shaney's hand slither down my chest and reach right into my boxers and grabbed my fat, rigid dick. She turned her head slightly and said, "It sounds like Latonya's finally asleep, and I really need to get fucked. Do you think we can do this without waking her up?"

I responded that I'd definitely like to give it a try, so we quietly slipped out of our clothes and I entered her from behind as we coupled up in a spoon position. Her pussy was dripping wet and I slid in effortlessly. We fucked softly and slowly, trying to keep our moans of pleasure to a bare minimum. I was lost in the pleasure of her moist, warm space between her legs, enjoying the feel of her soft, pillowy breasts in my hands. Shaney had her eyes closed tight and she was breathing heavily, but it occurred to me that I should peek over at Latonya to make sure she was still deep in sleep.

Much to my shock, I could clearly see Latonya's blankets moving up and down as she was obviously pounding her pussy with her fingers as she watched Shaney and I fucking like a couple of wanton teenagers. I was even more turned on and decided to really give Latonya a show. Latonya's eyes were fixed on our forms grinding together, and she didn't yet know that I was now watching her get herself off while I was pumping Shaney's pussy slowly and deeply. But I now sped up my thrusts, which elicited louder moans from Shaney as she started plateauing toward a much- needed orgasm. And I instinctively knew that one orgasm wasn't going to be enough for her tonight.

As I slid my cock all the way out and slammed it in to the full hilt, Shaney's breath became more labored and she reached down between her legs to begin fingering her throbbing clit. The blankets had fallen off of us by now, and Shaney had turned her head to suck my tongue deep into her mouth. She breathed to me, "Fill me with your hot come, baby, I need to feel you explode inside of me." This nearly set me off immediately, but I didn't want to come so fast and have this come to an end. Shaney still hadn't opened her eyes, and for all I knew she had no idea that Latonya was now approaching her own orgasm in the adjoining bed. Latonya's sheets had started to slip off of her chest, and I could now make out the vision of her tweaking her nipples with one hand while her other hand was buried beneath the sheet, now pounding on her pussy with an ever-increasing fury of speed. I was in heaven, finally setting eyes on the beautiful brown breasts I had longed to see for years. It was at this moment that Latonya realized I was watching her watching us.

For a brief second, Latonya stopped watching our midsections and glanced up at us to see if we had noticed that she was awake. Shaney's eyes were still closed and her teeth were now gritted together as she prepared to explode, but mine were locked on Latonya's beautiful brown eyes. At first, she seemed shocked that I noticed her and she quickly stopped what she was doing, pulling the sheet all the way up to her chin. But I smiled at her approvingly, and nodded my head that she should continue. To my great surprise (and utter enjoyment), she smiled back at me, threw the sheet completely aside, and laid there openly for me to feast my eyes upon her incredibly shapely brown body. She moved her hand down to the brown, curly hairs nestled between her muscular thighs and began to rub on her clit, seemingly for my pleasure alone.

As she was doing this, Shaney began to erupt in a shrill orgasm. She was no longer able to keep her sounds to a bare minimum, and let out a gasp that became a staccato-scream. I thrust my cock in to the hilt, making certain I was completely enveloping her g-spot while her hand worked feverishly over her clit. As she began to come down off of her plateau, she finally came to her senses and saw what Latonya was up to in the next bed over. I still hadn't come yet, but I was quickly working my cock in and out of her now satiated pussy while I continued to enjoy the show Latonya was providing for me. What a birthday!

At first, I wasn't sure what Shaney would think, but then I heard her say, "Girl, if you think your fingers are doing a good job, you should get some of this white cock inside of you!" Latonya must have temporarily gone insane, because I heard her say (in between gasps for breath), "T, I know we've been friends a long time and we always said we'd keep it platonic, but maybe just this once we could do this as long as you promise not to freak out tomorrow on me."

Freak out? Hell, I was about to do a cartwheel right out of this bed into the other. I couldn't say anything, and I guess Latonya took this for a yes, because she climbed out of her bed, walked over to my side of the bed I was in, and climbed in right behind me. I still had my cock buried deep in Shaney's dripping pussy, but Latonya ground her crotch right up against me and started sucking on my neck and licking my ears.

Luckily, I had brought some condoms (I thought I might get lucky from a stranger while in Vegas, as that has happened in the past), so I pulled my cock out of Shaney, reached over her for my jeans on the floor and fished out a condom. I then turned to Latonya, and she snatched the package out of my hand, ripping it open with a speed I never imagined. She grabbed my still-hard cock and slipped the condom on me and said with a snarl, "Now get that thing inside me now! I need it so bad!"

She was lying on her back, so I quickly mounted her as she guided the head of my dick to her dripping opening. I eased in nice and slow and buried it to the hilt on my first thrust, eliciting a scream from the back of Latonya's throat as her eyes rolled back into the back of her head. Shaney was now up on one elbow watching the show as she caressed my ass with her other hand. It occurred to me at this moment that I had shared Shaney's fantasies of bi-sexual desires with Latonya in the past, and I had also shared Latonya's similar fantasies with Shaney. It never dawned on me that they would ever meet one another, let along be lying side-by-side in a bed in Las Vegas.

As I was starting to build up speed, Latonya wrapped her athletic legs around mine and pulled me in deeper. And then something happened that I will never forget as long as I live----Shaney lowered her head to Latonya's breast and began gently licking and sucking on her hard brown nipples. At first, Latonya jumped in surprise as she realized what was happening, but then grabbed the back of Shaney's head and pulled her closer. I was now being treated to a magnificent show as I was pounding Latonya's pussy with a newfound burst of energy.

The dual stimulation on Latonya's clit and nipple quickly brought her to her first orgasm of the night. I still hadn't come, and didn't know if I wanted to because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it up again. And besides, I couldn't feel much with the condom on and knew it would take a Herculaneum effort to get off. I guess Latonya sensed my frustration so she said, "Why don't you fuck Shaney some more so you can blow your load deep inside of her like she wants?" Shaney didn't hesitate to get up on all fours and say, "Take me from behind."

I quickly got off of Latonya and she grabbed my cock as I got behind Shaney. Latonya yanked the rubber off and guided the head of my dick to Shaney's hot pussy and I slid right in. Latonya left her hands on Shaney's ass and began massaging it as I quickly sped up my rhythm so that I could get off. Suddenly, Latonya's other hand found its way to Shaney's clit and the sensation of Latonya's expert hand working Shaney's outer lips while I pounded on her inner lips was just about more than I could stand. Latonya then positioned herself under us so that she could suck on Shaney's nipples while playing with her pussy. The sight of this was too much for me, and with a grunt I spurted six enormous loads of semen deep inside of Shaney.

The feeling of Latonya's hand and tongue, when combined with the load of cum I shot deep inside of her, sent Shaney over the edge for the second time that night. As I finally slowed to a stop, I slid out of Shaney and fell to the side, temporarily exhausted by my efforts. But Latonya continued sucking on Shaney's large tits and Shaney rolled onto her back. Latonya kept working Shaney's clit over with her fingers, but then Shaney said, "It looks like Travis is gonna be down and out for a few minutes and I've already got off twice tonight. Why don't we work on you for awhile?" And then, much to my amazement, she added, "Travis, I've always wanted to try eating pussy. Why don't you teach me how?"

With that, Shaney rolled Latonya onto her back and slid down her body, where her face met mine just below Latonya's belly button. Latonya lay there moaning as she waited for what was to come next. Shaney grabbed me by the back of my head and said, "Show me how it's done." So I positioned myself between Latonya's legs and sent my tongue up her pussy lips one time, letting it stop on her clit. I then rolled it around on her rigid button a few times, bringing a sigh of pleasure from Latonya's mouth. Next, I worked my tongue deep into her pussy, touching her g-spot with the tip of my tongue before I pulled it back out to let it caress her clit. I kept this same motion up for a few minutes and Latonya was now thrusting her pussy back at my face, all the while squeezing her nipples and moaning, "Oh God yes, T, eat my pussy, make me come!" But before I could get her off, Shaney said, "My turn."

Shaney pushed me aside and went to work on Latonya like she was an expert. Shaney was a quick learner and mimicked my motions perfectly. With nothing to do, I thought I'd help Latonya with her nipples. She was pinching both of them, but I gently nudged her right hand aside and sucked her perfect nipple into my mouth. I gently bit on it, causing her to moan all the more. And then, without warning, Latonya erupted into her second orgasm of the night.

Shaney looked up at Latonya and asked, "How'd I do?" To which Latonya responded, "The two of you are like the king and queen of pussy-eating. That felt better than anything I've ever felt in my life."

By this time, I was hard again and eager to get my second nut of the night too. Shaney was still on all fours between Latonya's legs, so I decided to just climb behind her and get off one more time. But Shaney had other ideas. She said, "Why don't I ride you for awhile? I really like being on top."

So I climbed up to the top of the bed, lied on my back, and let Shaney lower herself onto my rigid cock. She quickly got her rhythm going, and Latonya, not wanting to be left out, started licking Shaney's nipples while playing with her clit with her free hand. Shaney said, "Since you liked how Travis ate your pussy so much, why don't you climb up on his face and let him help you with that?" Latonya didn't have to be told twice, and she quickly threw her legs over my face and lowered her warm, hairy pussy onto my waiting tongue.

So there we were, me on my back with Shaney grinding her pussy on my cock and Latonya riding my face while sucking on Shaney's large breasts. Latonya got to her third orgasm quickly, rubbing her pussy up and down on my long, thick tongue. Shaney squeezed Latonya's nipples, helping to milk one final orgasm from her throbbing pussy. As Latonya began to explode on my waiting and eager mouth, I felt the pressure in my balls beginning to boil over. In just a bare few seconds, I reached my second climax of the night, once again emptying my cum-laden balls deep inside Shaney's welcoming pussy. This triggered Shaney's third orgasm of the night, and Latonya, sensing Shaney's oncoming relief, quickened her finger-flicking motions on Shaney's clit while at the same time biting down on her nipples. Shaney threw her head back and screamed as the strongest orgasm of her life coursed through her body. Latonya kept her fingers strumming quickly across Shaney's clit, ensuring that this orgasm would last. And to Shaney's great surprise, multiple orgasms suddenly wracked her body, causing her to at last fall off of my cock and onto her back in an attempt to catch her breath.

So there we were, an exhausted heap of humanity, covered in sweat and cum. The girls were on other side of me, and Shaney asked, "So, are you enjoying your birthday?" That caused me to laugh, but Latonya was worried this might change things between us. I said I could handle it if she could, so we agreed that we could play for the rest of the weekend but then things would have to return to normal once we all flew home on Sunday night. That sounded great to me, and we barely left the room for the rest of the weekend.

If you enjoyed this story, let me know and I'll write up the exploits of Saturday and Sunday.