Las Vegas - What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Delinda Deline makes Danny McCoy a winner despite the loss.
4.6k words
4.47
31.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a fictional story based on the tv show Las Vegas.

Las Vegas - How Delinda wins and Danny really wins.

As the hot looking Delinda Deline entered the entrance of the Montecito, Danny McCoy, the acting man in charge, at least while her father is on holiday, greeted her.

"What, you'd rather stay here, while your place gets renovated, instead of your parents estate!" Danny says to Delinda.

"Well, you know how my father is when someone moves his stuff, besides I thought considering how hard you're going to be working in my father's absence, you'd appreciate my company," Delinda says, slyly reminding Danny of his place.

"Great ," said Danny half-heartedly as he thought to himself, it 's got to a ploy by Ed, like the time he pretended to go away, but instead stayed in a nearby motel, except this time he sent his daughter to keep tabs on him.

"Service, service," Delinda said as she clicked her fingers in Danny's face, snapping him out of his trance.

"Sorry," Danny said, "I was elsewhere."

Delinda looked at Danny, nodding understandably, "Be careful with my bags, they're Louis Vaton!" she said as she hitched her eyebrow and smiled.

As Danny saw that she had at least fourteen bags, in all different sizes, startled, he said, "What are you moving in Delinda, I thought you were staying for a day or two."

"A girl has to be prepared," Delinda said playfully, "Don't worry I'll help you carry them," she said picking up the two smallest bags.

"Thanks," Danny said stuggling to balance and hold the other twelve, as he followed Delinda to the elevator.

"Hurry up Danny," Delinda joked, "They're not that heavy!" she said sarcastically.

Danny nodded, considering he had one of the bags straps in his mouth, he couldn't really speak.

As they exited the elevator, they came to Delinda's room, they stopped as Delinda fumbled with the door key. "Come on Danny, what's with you today, you seem tense, you know you need to relax,"

"Mmumm, muunn ouutc utssf," he murmered, as Delinda looked at him trying to understand what he said.

"Here, let me," she said as she removed the bag from his mouth.

"I said," Danny tried to say as,

! THUD!

As his foot stopped the door from closing as he clenched his eyes shut trying to ignore the pain, as slides the doorstop under it.

Delinda saunters into the foya, Danny can't help but stare at her slender five foot nine frame, her magnificant shapely rear end, as her long lean legs that seem to go on forever, and the top she's wearing hugging her awe inspiring breasts.

! THUD!

As one of Delinda's bags hits the ground, then all choas breaks loose, as Danny's grip fails, he loses control of her suitcases, they fall into disarray on the floor, as he tries valiantly to try and catch them.

"Danny," Delinda chasins, "What are you doing?" as she taps her foot.

"Well, uhm, well how much luggage do you need for a few days," he asks rather overwhelmed, "I mean we're in Vegas," she states firmly as he regains his composure, "It's summer!" he states seriously.

"Since when do the Bellhop's critique the guests," Delinda says raising her eyebrows.

Danny just nods his head, biting his bottom lip, rolling his eyes as he looks into her soft hazel brown eyes, not amused by her comments.

"Close the door, Bellhop!" Delinda says in a playful tone.

Danny not picking up on her humour emphatically begins to assert, "I'm the Acting Chief of Operations as a matter of fact!"

Delinda looks surprisingly at him, not believing he isn't picking up on her playful jabs. "I know," she says as she stares right into his deep brown eyes,overstating her words,"I just appreciate that someone of your prominent" as she says lustfully lingering, "Position" she says softly " Can make me your top" her eyes flicker "Priority" as she laughs, while flickering her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

Danny smiles realizing that Delinda is just being her usual firty self. "Well, if that's all, I'll leave you to it, Delinda."

"Uh, wait Danny, can you hang this picture on the wall up there?" she asks, as she hands Danny the picture of her parents.

"Sure" as Danny takes hold of the picture, he looks at it, Jillian and a smiling Ed Deline, Delinda's father, and his boss, it reminds him that he is only in charge until Ed returns from his vacation. Thank God, Jillian finally convinced him to get away Danny thought to himself, "There, how's that? " he asked.

Delinda nods, and out of nowhere playfully asks " When was the last time you got your rocks off Mister Acting Chief of Operations.

"What?," says Danny hesitantly as he looks directly Ed's picture.

Delinda's eyebrows raise inquisitivly, " I'll give you the best orgasm of your life, I just want see if your willing to look after your high end clients needs?"

Shocked Danny pauses, shrugging off her playful advances, knowing that while Delinda's after some fun, he really loves her and wants more than just a quickie, he wants to be the one to tame her for himself. Besides Danny knows Delinda's only being this way, because she thrives on sexual tension, and loves he hint of uneasiness it causes.

"Danny, I'm not playing" she says," I bet I'll give you the best orgasm of your life, and if I don't, you can choose your prize?" she says with hands behind her back as she comes ever so close to his lips.

Danny tilts his head forward and then steps back, biting his bottom lip, "And what if I win?" he questions hesitantly.

Delinda licks her supple inviting lips, brushing up against Danny's weakening resolve, looking directly into his eyes the entire time, seeing his face tense as he fights to conrtol himself, she taunts "Well aside from the time of your life" exaggerating the word, "I'll leave that up to you!" she says playfully as her eyelids flicker.

Danny looks into her eyes, the tension getting to him, he remains steadfast, as his body tightens, taking a deep breath, "You're such a flirt," as he pauses, "hey, maybe tomorrow?" as he nods his head up and down with an unserious look.

There is a complete silence as Danny calms himself with a deep breath, Delinda's raises her eyebrows in a serious expression as she removes her red holter top, exposing a black and white chequred bikini, with red frills, her firm delicate breasts heave forth as she breathes, so soft looking, her toned midsection, her eyes filled with desire. "Like your going to walk away from this," she says peaking his interest, as she wriggles out of her denim mini skirt.

As the skirt drops to the floor, revealing her hot body hugging bikini. Delinda smiles as she looks in to Danny's eyes as they fixate onto to her impressive chest, she slowly turns around, her buttocks high and firm as the bikini holds tightly to her soft pale skin. As she slowly turns around daring Danny to resist her tight ass, the incredible sight almost makes him forget where he is.

"Danny, lose the clothes and sit your hot naked ass on that couch!" says Delinda sounding more playful than serious, as she looks up and down his six feet two body.

Danny looks into her eyes, as he smirks. "Yeah", he says trying to not look so obvious in his pleasure. Mustering what little will power he has, shakes his head, "I'm, I'm, um, argh, I'm leaving," he murmers anxiously.

Delinda unimpressed reaches around and unties her black and white chequred bikini top, dropping it to floor, as Dannys's face freezes. "I wasn't joking cowboy, lose the clothes," she said enthusiasically, "I'm serious, I'll give you the best orgasm of your life! " Delinda says reaffirming her offer.

As Danny stands there his eyes fixatiated on her fleshy pale breasts, he removes his tie, and unbuttons his shirt. As he unbuttons the sleeves, he glances at Delinda "How about a little help here?"

"I'm gonna give you the most incredible passionate experience of your life!" she says, raising her right eyebrow as she places her hands on her hips," And you want me to undress you too!" she responds in a serious tone.

"Okay", says Danny as he hurries to remove his clothes.

Delinda admires his body, impressed how since she last saw him naked, how much more muscular, toned he has become, a definte six pack, as her eyes lower, and well, that rock hard cock, as Danny kicks away his pants and boxers.

He looks excitedly at Delinda, waiting for the pleasure begin.

"Not so fast cowboy!" she says waving her finger, "Lose the socks as well!"

Danny sits down on the black leather couch as his prominent 8 inch boner sits up as he leans back putting his right arm along the couch top.

Delinda looking at him crosses her arms, smirking as she shakes her head, her silky blonde locks shake along with her head. Her right eyebrow raises, "What you think I'm gonna just suck your cock?, NO! NO! Danny," as her voice goes from playful to serious, "I said you'll have the best orgasm of your life, and just so you know, I plan on having several myself!" she assertivly tells him as her eyes light up .

As Delinda gestures to her soft pale breasts as she steps closer to Danny, "Danny I know you want to suck them"

Danny reaches up to her pulling her closer as he remains seated. Gazing at her breasts, he sticks out his tounge and licks the peaks of each of her nipples, pulling his tongue into his mouth, he sucks on her delicate nipple ends.

Delinda gulps and then moans as Danny's tougue glides from the tops of her nipples, and caresses the boundries of her fleshy mounds.

Danny moaning in appreciation while Delinda bits her bottom lip, as Danny tenderly sucks on her pulsing breasts.

Danny squeezes her firm ass cheeks, as he looks up into her eyes, as his tongue circles around her nipples.

Smiling as she moans approval, Delinda feels Danny's firm rugged hands clasp onto her pale buttocks. Delinda feels the elastic in her bikini ease from her skin as Danny's strong hands venture underneath her bikini.

Danny's finger's tense as he squeezes her firm cheeks softly pulling them apart, as he moans, "They're incredible," as he feels Delinda step away, he moves forward in a vain attempt to stop her.

With a sly look, Delinda looks at how desperate Danny is to have her. She smiles as her eyebrows raise, a passion filling her temptuating soft hazel brown eyes, as she half-heartedly says with that incouragable devilish grin " Well!, why not? I said the best orgasm of your life, I just hope you can handle it".

Danny sat forward, a sense of excitment rushing and pulsing throughout his body as he stood up, his impressive erection hardening at the thought of pushing his 8 inch cock deep within Delinda's vunerable tender ass.

Delinda sliding her hands down the sides of her bikini, as Danny lurches forward resisting the urge to rip them off himself. Delinda seductively turns around and bends over sightly, Danny inching closer to the edge of the couch, as Delinda wriggles her incredible ass out of her chequred bikini.

Her soft toned buttocks teasing Danny by their very sight. Delinda clenches her firm buttocks together, as she flicks away her bikini. "Now Danny, go ahead and fell my hot ass" she says, now in total control.

As Delinda feels his firm hands begin to explore her buttocks, she whispers "Now take your tounge and make love to my sweet pussy!" she pants.

Danny's nostrils fill with her heavenly musk, as his tongue quivers as his mouth inches closer to her delicate pussy. His tongue explodes with sensations as it licks at her sweet pussy lips.

Hearing Delinda moans intensify, Danny quickens his pace, in between frantic licks, he feels around Delinda's sides, trying to feel her beautiful breasts.

Delinda grabs Danny's hands, as she guides them to her soft awaiting breasts. As his firm touch excites her, she squeezes his hands as they clasp her delectable assests, her moans become more frequent, her silky blonde locks dangle around her face, as her chin lowers into her throat. She moans excitedly, as her body pulses.

As her orgasm fills the air, Delinda savours the moment, as she feels Danny's tongue twirling inside her, she squeezes Danny's hands against her soft fleshy breasts, her moans intensly as her face blushes and her body quivers. Delinda moans excitedly, as her orgasm peaks when a rush of adernaline surges throughout her lengthing body, moaning in absolute pleasure as her head lowers.

Danny stands up, as his strong arms wrap around Delinda's slender waist, as they kiss passionately.

Delinda gathering herself, still blushing, and glowing in euphoric bliss, walks away over to the mini bar, panting, her sensasional body moves effortlessly as she opens the mini bar, getting out a cold water, gulping it down.

Danny his dick harder than ever, stands there as Delinda puts down the water bottle, walks slowly over to him pecking him on his lips, as she sits down on the couch. Her right hand pats the couch.

Danny sits beside Delinda, as he feels her right arm along is shoulders. He looks into her hazel brown eyes, as their mouths meet.

Delinda picks up Danny's left hand, as she slowly sucks his index finger, making a point to look into his eyes. She sees the tension in his eyes as she whispers into his left ear, "Would you like me to that to your big thick juicy cock?" as Delinda licks her soft lips.

As Danny sees Delinda lick her soft lushous lips, he nods enthusiasically.

Delinda licks her soft lips, as she lowers her mouth over Danny's 8 inch cock. Her left hand flicks her long blond locks behind over her shoulders, as she blows a warm breath on Danny's ever erect pole.

Danny readies himself, as he awaits for the plessure to begin, his dick hardens and throbs as it glistens with pre-cum.

Delinda sits up, as she sees the anticipation on Danny's face as he bits his lip, Delinda softly and ever so slowly asks, "Do you want me to treat your dick to an incredible adventure in my mouth?"

Danny nods as he tries to breathe.

Delinda lowers her head, she uses her soft left hand to massage his swollen balls, her right hand balances herself on Danny's lap, she sees his dick pulse as she softly blows on it. Her silky soft tongue licks the pre-cum, as she softly says, "Your cum tastes incredible."

Danny moans as Delinda slides her soft moist tongue around his throbbing cock's head, as her warm inviting lips touch his cock, it throbs. Danny moans, as he rubs her clitoris slowly, caressing her as he slides his middle finger into Delinda's moist pussy, as he feels his cock slowly become engulfed in Delinda's mouth.

Delinda opens her mouth wide, and slides her tongue along Danny's thick long cock, as she slowly deepthroats the whole 8 inches.

Danny feeling her suck, as her tongue rubs against his shaft, as she quickly bobs her head up, and then three quarters of the way down. " Oh God, Yes!!!" Danny moans loudly as Delinda sucks away, as Danny slides his middle finger in and out of her wet pussy.

Delinda feeling Danny's cock swell in her mouth, arches back, as she removes her mouth from Danny's cock, much to his disappointment. Delinda wiping the corner of her mouth, looked at Danny as she raised her eyebrows, " Not yet cowboy, we've only just begun, as her eyes light up.

Danny's cock pulses as he takes in deep breathes. He begins to rub his balls as he smiles looking at Delinda, settling herself on the fluffy rug on the floor in front of him. His face beams as Delinda motions her with her right index finger for him to join her.

As Delinda sees Danny ready to impale her with his huge protruding cock, " Wait," she says, with a grin, her eyes lighting up, as she puts her long legs up in the air, as she feels Danny's firm hands grasp her ankles, "Now Mister Acting Chief of Operations I insist you fuck my brains out!" she sternly says between passion filled breaths.

Danny plunges his throbbing cock deep into Delinda sweet pussy, as Delinda's long slender legs rest against his powerful shoulders, he gets into a comfortable position as he begins to pound away, feeling her soft silky pussy contract around his thick cock.

Delinda's delicate pussy pulsed as she felt Danny's thick cock plunge deep with a powerful rythum. Delinda felt Danny's strong arms reach around her slender legs as his firm hands massaged her pulsing breasts in a circular motion towards each other, as she was impaled at a rapid pace, she moaned to Danny, "Pullout before you get close to cumming!" she panted.

Realising she didn't want him to cum just yet, Danny pulled out of her sweet pussy, as Delinda's longs legs fell on his shoulders as he dropped his mouth to her sweet box and feverishly pleasured her, as Delinda's body trembled as she felt another intense orgasm.

Danny gathered himself once more, he gulpped in eagerness, as Delinda rolled over positioning herself on all fours .

Delinda lowered her shoulders and head to the floor, as she let out a loud vibrant moan, "Stick that big fat cock up my tiny little ass" Delinda begged anxiously as she awaited the feel of Danny's cock to spead her ass. Her arms straightened as she clasped onto the rug, she felt a surge of excitment as Danny's cock touched her hole.

Danny slowly eased his cock between Delinda's sweet toned pale ass cheeks, letting out an almighty grunt when his cock was fully in Delinda's confines. "Aghhh" he moaned as he slowly pulled out, before impaling her sweet ass again.

Delinda slowly moved her hips around, enjoying the feeling, as her tender ass tightened and contracted, as Danny's cock felt like it was twice it's size.

Danny held onto her waist as he buried his cock deeper and deeper, when all the way in, he gave a quick thrust, slapping his testicles against her damp swollen pussy, as he moaned in pleasure he felt an electricity surge through his body.

Delinda passionately moaned, " This really will be the best orgasm of both our lives", as she panted heavily. " I have one more positon for us to try," she exclaimed, as she side out from under Danny.

Danny stood up, as his dick, was more erect and harder than he ever expeirenced in his life.

As Delinda stood up, she leaned over, pushing her inviting ass out towards Danny. Delinda's flicked her soft blonde hair away from the right side of her face, as she turned her head looking over her right shoulder, she winked playfully at Danny.

Danny ready to burst, grabbed at her soft pale ass cheeks, slowly slid his thick cock up into Delinda's ass, as he felt her hips push back, trying to get more of his cock into her.

Delinda felt Danny's right arm wrap around her waist, as his firm left hand rubbed her soft left breast. As Delinda leaned her head back, they kissed passionately, as she felt Danny's cock impaling her wanting ass with force.

Danny put both his hands on her firm hips, as be began to jackhammer away as his cock slid back and forth from Delinda's ass, as he held onto her.

Delinda bent her legs knee's slightly, as she rested her hands on her knees, balancing herself as Danny pounded away. Delinda moaning as her soft pleasurable tits bounce slightly up and down, biting her bottom lip, let out a small moan "Yeeeeaaaaaah!" as she felt Danny's left hand on her right shoulder, as his cock plunged deeper.

Delinda slowly bent her knes some more, as she held her soft curvacious breasts from bouncing around, squeezing them softly as yells "Spank my ass, spank me hard, Danny!"

Danny as he begins to pull back, tenses his right hand, slaps her soft white ass on the right cheek.

! SLAP!

As the only sound that can be heard is Danny's testicles slapping against Delinda's pussy.

Delinda squeezes her left breast ever so gently, closing her eyes, moans "OOOHHHHH - do it again, spank my ass" as her right breasts bounces, as she rubs her reddening ass.

Danny pulls back quickly, when his cock is almost out of Delinda's enviable ass, he tenses his left hand, impaling her quickly,

12