Lasered

Story Info
First laser hair removal treatment goes well.
1.1k words
4.21
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I had my first session yesterday. I had been thinking it over for quite a while and one day while out Christmas shopping, stopped at the laser center in the mall. They were having a sale so I inquired about the price and found it to be reasonable and joined on the spot, as having a membership would be less expensive in the long run. I had the area waxed three times previously and found that to be not too terribly bad. I was forever getting upset every time the hair would grow back in as I loved not having it there. So I figured laser hair removal for the whole bikini area sounded like a wonderful idea.

There I lay on a comfy bed-like chair with a terry cloth lower-body robe covering my lower half. The chair was like the one you see in the dentist's office but appeared to be permanently reclined and was covered with towels and other washable material, unlike the paper on a doctor's table. The person performing the procedure was very friendly and explained what would be taking place. She carefully put the little eye covers, like the ones used for tanning beds, on my eyes and instructed me to keep my eyes closed even with them on. Before any work began I did open my eyes and thought it was strange that I would need to keep them closed as everything seemed to be pitch-black to me. She told me that when she starts she'll count from three down to one and then I would feel the laser do its work. She said that many people say it feels like a rubber band being snapped on your skin. I thought back to those times I ever had that occur and don't recall that as being the most pleasant thing or the worst either. Also she informs me to let her know anytime I need a break. In my head I'm quickly wondering how soon will I need one and I wonder how often most people take breaks.

I feel the panel of my robe being lifted off of my right leg and draped across the left one. She moves the chair that I'm in on its axis so that she has more room to maneuver in the tiny room that we're in. I can sense that she's getting ready to start and that the instrument is near my skin. Her arm rests on my thigh as she sits next to me on her little doctor's stool on wheels. I hear her counting and I try to steady myself, fearing the worst of course. As I clench my hands and keep my eyes scrunched closed I see it, a bright reddish flash. The first of many pulses is done.

"That wasn't too bad," I think "I barely felt anything". She had started near my right thigh at the top of the bikini line. She moved towards my left thigh, with each pulse of the laser covering about the size of a quarter. As the pulses grew closer to the middle of my pubic mound they became stronger. Soon there was the smell of burning hair in the air, I think from a couple of hairs I missed when shaving earlier that day. It felt like a pulse of lightning going into each hair, almost as if a small, fine needle was being inserted very rapidly where each hair grew all the way to the root, every time the laser was
triggered.

I had to ask for a break. I had reached my threshold of consecutive pulses from the laser on a sensitive spot. During breaks I asked questions and tried to calm my nerves. I think I took a break with every four to five pulses when it was on a sensitive area. As each series of pulses were finished I was massaged lightly where the laser had just been. I asked if I was bleeding from the procedure at all, thinking back to the times when waxing had drawn blood from me and wondering why she was wiping each area almost meticulously. "Nope," she said there was no blood. She explained that some hairs were already falling out and needed to be swept away in order to keep the lens of the laser clean. Also she said it helps to relieve the tension. It really did help relieve the tension I was having in my skin across my pubic area as I would tense up every time there was a
sensitive area that was zapped. Overall, there were really only a few areas that hurt, the mons and the inside of the labia majora being the worst. The initial pain was really quick though and the after affect pain only lasted mere minutes, if that. When she moved to the left side of my body to begin there she asked how the right side was doing. I realized that the area felt normal, like nothing had happened. As I realized the pain quickly subsided I was able to go a little longer without breaks and the left side was quickly done. The total time was about 35 minutes.

I was informed that for aftercare treatment I should put some aloe on myself, which was sitting on the counter next to me. Then I was to go home and put ice on myself. At first I thought "no way am I going to like having something that cold in that area." As I left I stopped by the pretzel place to grab a quick bit as I had foregone dinner in order to keep my appointment. While waiting in line I could feel warmth spreading over the freshly lasered area. It was almost like when I start to get horny and the warmth spreads across the entire pubic region. My next stop was the convenience store as I realized that maybe something cool was not such a bad idea after all and there was no ice at home. I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and headed home. For the next two hours I laid on the couch with panties and a shirt on with a cold bottle of water between my legs, and yes, it felt good.

As I went to bed last night things felt normal, like I had never even gone. Today things are still normal except for one thing, I don't have that pesky itch I normally do the day after I shave and there are no hairs coming in yet like I would usually have the day after shaving. Well just three more treatments at six week intervals and I
should no longer have to worry about shaving that area ever again. So
far I think its well worth the money, even if I did get my membership on sale.


--signed a former waxee and soon to be former shaver