Last Call Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

Which was a good thing. It was what I wanted. A satisfaction for Tahir that was also a prison of addiction for him. I had brought him someone he could make love to, could dominate like a daddy. But someone, if I had trained Steve well, who would extract a heavy price for his services. A perfect match in our business.

When Tahir started making love to Steve for the third time, fucking him deeply and slowly while they were on their sides, with Steve's rump spooned into Tahir's pelvis, I did think it was time to close the deal.

"Do you need me anymore, Tahir?" I asked in a low voice. "Are you happy now? Last call."

"Thank you," was all Tahir could murmur, lost in the renewed fuck. But the thank-you did sound genuine and deal signing.

Steve looked up at me with those blue eyes of his, and I could tell he was happy with the arrangement too. But more than that, he was able to convey to me that he understood that it was he, not Tahir, who was in control—which was necessary in running an asset well—and that he believed himself fully competent to do his duty.

The deal was set. The new control agent was "in." I took my clothes to the bathroom to dress and then left as quietly as possible, taking one of the embassy cars, glad that I had known to bring two.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12