Last Campout Ch. 01

Story Info
Son goes camping with his friends and mother one last time.
858 words
3.33
153.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneover
oneover
24 Followers

"Whoa you need to come over here and look at this." I overheard my friends voices from around the corner of my house, they whispered frantically.

That was the day I had been waiting over two months for, since May 14th to be exact. May 14th was my birthday. I had finally turned 18 and gone through the tribulations of family oriented celebration in my honour. My aunts and uncle had come to visit all of which got tipsy and excited while singing and gift-giving. It was a great day and at the end of it my mother asked me what I wanted from this first year of being an adult and after a moment of thought I told her I wanted one last camping trip with my friends in the summer before we headed out to University in September.

I still remember my mothers smile that day. She was a few drinks in and looked a little mischievous then told me. "Alright, but I'm driving."

So then, even though I was looking so forward to that trip, I couldn't help but feel a little peeved that I was doing almost all the packing.

I placed our cooler full of food in to the back of the van and grumbled to myself. "Those assholes better have discovered gold over there"

Around the side of the house was our yard. It was mostly overgrown due to the lack of attention. Well, I suppose one of my friends had to pee and instead of going in the house found it more convenient to go in the yard.

I walked around the corner to confront them, and possibly punch them, but was halted when I saw what they were doing. Sam, Phil, and Ian were standing with mouths agape outside the window to my mothers bedroom. They didn't even turn to look at me because they were too busy watching the silhouette of my mother in her bedroom.

Her closet was right beside the window, the drapes were closed but I suppose the light from her bathroom was on and painted her shadow on full display. The thing that kept my friends attention was that she was clearly not wearing a shirt or bra while she chose her outfits for the trip.

My mother was a shapely woman, for a 38 year old she was smoking' hot. Her breasts were D-cup and when she bent over they hung beautifully. The light was so perfect we could even just barely make out the shape of her nipple pointing straight down. The air conditioning must have felt nice on her bare pale skin. She then stood straight up again and looked down at her chest, she must have been feeling a bit self-conscious that day because she reached up, grabbed her breasts in her hands and seemed to weigh them.

Finally she ended the show by reaching over and putting a bra on. I found myself wondering what I had missed before going over there.

I looked at my friends and they then turned to me. It was an awkward silence for a moment when they realized I had been watching my mother with them and finally Phil broke the silence. "Dude.... Your mom is fucking hot.

I punched him in the chest hard enough to knock the wind out of him then told them to get in the van it was almost time to go.

Ian yelled "Shotgun!"

Ian raced to get in the front seat and I got in to the middle and sat in the chair behind the driver seat.

"Let's sit in the back." Phil said to Sam. "Mike will probably just punch us more for wanting to bone his mom."

I shot Phil a menacing look as he and Sam laughed while moving to the back seat.

We closed the van door and it started to get hot in there without the Air Conditioner on. It was 32C outside and we were all quickly getting uncomfortable.

We all looked over to the front of the house when we saw my mom step outside. She was wearing a white tank top and jean shorts. She turned around and placed her suitcase on the ground then fumbled with her keys to lock the door. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one looking at my moms tight ass in those jean shorts. In fact I was starting to feel like boning my mom too.

My mom turned around to face the van again and looked at us through her sunglasses. She often wore a baseball cap, today it was plain sky blue cap turned backwards. She told me it made her feel young. She walked over to the van, through her suitcase in the trunk, then came around to the drivers side and got in. The whole time all eyes were on her.

When she got in and closed the door she asked, "You boys all ready?"

My friends all responded with a "Yes Ms. Hewitt."

She then started the van, turned on the A/C and pulled away from the house. That was the beginning of the best vacation ever.

oneover
oneover
24 Followers