Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach could hardly believe what was happening. He was kissing Heidi, and she was kissing back! Her lips tasted of cherry Chap Stick, he always wondered what her lips would taste like and now he knew.

Heidi didn't understand why she was reacting this way, but knew their behavior was right by the overwhelming feeling of happiness she felt in his arms. She wanted this.

They continued to make out for what seemed to be hours, their hands exploring each other's backs. Zach gently caressed her from her neck to her shoulders as she slowly moved her hands down his shirt undoing the rest of the buttons on it and taking off the tie.

His shirt removed and toned muscles exposed, he gently picked her up and sat her down on her desk. Standing between her legs he asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She was staring at the bulge in his pants. She imagined what his cock looked like. "I haven't felt this way with anybody before. I want this. Tell me you want this too. It might be our only chance," she said kissing him as she kicked off her shoes and he pulled off her blouse. A light blue bra covered her cute breasts and soon his hands were under and around it, and caressing her now stiff nipples.

"I want you, Heidi," he said as she pulled off his undershirt, leaving his chest fully exposed. Their kissing was wet and sloppy now, saliva almost dripping from one another's mouths. He succeeded in unclasping her bra, and stopped kissing her to take in the sight of her beautiful breasts. He brushed away the hair covering her eyes and tucked it behind her right ear.

"You're beautiful," she said. The perfect symmetry and shape of her breasts made them irresistible. He began to suck on her right breast, and fondle her left breast with one of his hands, his other hand grabbing her ass.

"Ohhh," Heidi moaned softly as Zach sucked harder and pinched her left breast with his fingers. Her hands having explored his well-defined chest, she used them to pull his face away from her breast and began kissing him again. They were savagely making out, each other's tongue in the other's mouth. She unclasped his belt and felt his hard dick against the fabric of his pants.

He responded by finding the fly of her pants and undoing it. He followed that by quickly pulling down her pants revealing a light blue pair of cotton panties. He grabbed her by the panties, now the only thing she had on, and pulled them up as he savagely sucked on her mouth. This made the fabric of her panties slip up her ass and made a very defined camel toe of her pussy. She could see he was about to pull down her panties and was ready to either fuck her or eat her out.

She gently stopped his hands from pulling off her panties and kissed him. Her panties still pulled up her ass like a thong, she got on her knees in front of her desk facing his groin. He could see her panties had turned to a darker shade of blue around the area covering her wet pussy.

"Me first," said Heidi as she pulled down Zach's pants and boxers and pushed him towards her office couch where he sat down. His hard dick flopped out and greeted her. She teased it with a kiss before she finished taking his shoes, pants, and boxers completely off.

His cock was nice to look at and plenty big for her pussy from the looks of it. His pubes were trimmed and looked nice. His balls were shaved and filled his sac. It was clear he took care of himself. His groin smelled of musk and sweat. The air conditioning had turned off in the building afterhours, they were both starting to sweat in the room, which got hotter now after she shut and locked the door. Her panties had a noticeably large wet spot on them that grew as she rubbed her pussy momentarily and adjusted them. She grabbed his shirts, pants, and underwear and made a pile on the floor between his legs in front of the couch. She put her knees in the pile and got comfortable on them, then grabbed his dick and began to suck it.

"Heidi..." he sighed with extreme pleasure as she sucked his cock, watching the crown of her head go up and down his shaft as she fondled his balls with her hands.

Heidi relished his dick in her mouth. It was too big to go all the way down her throat in this position, but she knew he was enjoying it when he grabbed her hair and tried to slow down her rhythm. Now her spit was flowing down his shaft and her salivation showed no sign of stopping. She decided to give his cock a brief respite and turn her attention to his balls.

"Stand up," she commanded. He stood with her under him. His balls hung over her eager mouth, which sucked each nut one at a time. Heidi gently massaged each ball with her tongue, and placed her hands on his butt. Satisfied with suckling on his sack, she put his dick back in her mouth and started fellatio once more. She made him thrust his cock deep down her throat by pressing on his firm buttocks with her hands, forcing his pelvis into her face.

For a brief moment, she took his dick out of her mouth, "Grab me by the hair and skull fuck me," she said. Zach knew exactly what she wanted, and relentlessly fucked her mouth, putting his entire shaft down her throat. When the pleasure was too much and he was about to get very close to cumming, he pulled his dick out of her mouth. She wasn't ready for his cock to leave her mouth, his precum tasted good, but he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his body as he turned around and placed her down on the couch.

He kissed her as he gently pushed her into a recline. He then pulled her wet panties off. Slowly, he grabbed the inside of her thighs and spread her legs. The folds of her labia were wet and slowly opened up to reveal her cunt in its entirety. Her pussy was cleanly shaven, and glistening with wetness. He pushed her knees to her breast so her ass would be ajar, revealing her tight asshole. Perfectly symmetrical and clean, her asshole had very small hairs around it that were only noticeable when he went in closer to get a better look at her pussy.

Zach positioned his face and body so he could comfortably lap up her wet cunt, his mouth watering, "Everything about you is so gorgeous."

"You make me feel so good, I'm so excited," said Heidi as Zach buried a finger into her pussy. "Yes".

His finger easily parted her cunt and went in all the way, assisted by the amble lubrication and sweat her body released. He kissed her clit and put another finger in her pussy, this time the tightness of her pussy swallowed his fingers much slower.

"Does that feel good? Would you like another one in you?" asked Zach, afraid three fingers might be too much as he took his fingers out her cunt and tasted them. They had a sweet tangy taste.

"Fuck, that felt good. Try three, but be gentle," Heidi nervously said as she pinched her right nipple with one hand and stroked her clit with the other. She wasn't used to being finger fucked, but enjoyed Zach's fingers inside her. Zach put his fingers back inside her slit, three barely fit and stretched her pussy out. Heidi gasped as he started going deep inside her and began finger fucking her again.

After a few minutes of fingering, Zach took his fingers out of her cunt and tasted them again. "You taste so good," he said as he moved up and gave her a kiss on the mouth. After briefly making out, she pushed his head down and forced his mouth on to her open pussy and he obediently lapped away at it.

At first he licked wildly, with no plan or rhythm. She felt his tongue around her labia, inside her, and even on her extremely sensitive clit. The sensations were almost too much when directly stimulated. He seemed eager, but needed direction.

"Mmmm, lick around my clit, not right on it. Tease it. And keep fingering me." He obeyed happy to have some guidance. "Yes, just like that." Her pussy tasted sweet with a little bit of tang. Zach's mouth was watering as he licked around her clitoris, adding to the considerable amount of fluids flowing down her pussy.

She ruffled Zach's hair and he kissed her on the clit in return, a spasm of pleasure rippled through her body. He looked up at her; she was biting her lower lip and had an expression of ecstasy on her face, her body had a layer of sweat over it that made her glisten. Looking into each other's eyes, they knew this was the most pleasure either had experienced in their lives. He looked back down to her cunt and slowly began licking from her taint to her clit, in contrast to the wild lapping he started with.

Heidi was enjoying his relaxed pace. The way his tongue slowly explored her pussy from bottom to top was driving her wild. He slowly picked up the pace and made his licks more and more sloppy. She was getting more and more excited, and pulled her knees back to get into a more comfortable position. Doing so she positioned her butt higher relative to Zach's tongue, which was just about to start licking her twat when it moved up, and her asshole took its place.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried out, as Zach's tongue thoroughly licked her tight asshole.

It was clear she enjoyed it. Zach, at first confused, saw that having her asshole licked caused her a considerable amount of pleasure. He had never licked an ass before, but it tasted fine and was drenched in her sweet pussy juice already. He furiously began playing with her ass. He licked it first, and then began rimming it, and poking it with his tongue. He tried to penetrate it with his with his tongue, but it remained tight.

Heidi wasn't sure if Zach meant to lick her ass or if it was a mistake, but it felt amazing. She had never had her asshole licked before, and the nerves around her ass were having sensations they had never felt before. Soon he began trying to shove his tongue up her ass, which caused her to clench her asshole to keep it out. It felt amazing. His fingers still fondled her pussy as his tongue fondled her asshole. The sensations all came together and overwhelmed her.

"Yes, ohhhh!" she yelled out as her body had an intense orgasm.

Zach could see she was in ecstasy. Her face flushed redder, more than he had ever seen. Every muscle in her body contracted, and her toes curled. It was the cutest, and the sexiest thing he had ever seen. After her orgasm passed he continued eating her pussy. She was extremely excited and ready to get fucked. She grabbed him by the hair and moved his face off her groin and on to her lips. They kissed.

"Fuck me like this, on top of me, and kissing me," She opened her pussy up with two fingers as he slowly shoved his dick inside her. "Now, FUCK ME!" she said with a tone that implies the words "like your little whore" to the end of her demand without it having been said.

Dirty talk from the beautiful Heidi was too much; his dick wasn't ready for it. He decided to tease her instead, and pulled his dick out and slowly rubbed her cunt with it.

"FUCK ME" Heidi demanded.

His cock rubbing her clit was the ultimate tease. The truth was he was so excited he almost came inside her when she told him to FUCK her. With her unexpected dirty talk, he'd cum in her too quickly. He calmed himself down and tried another approach. He put two of his fingers in her mouth and made her suck them to keep her mouth shut.

He fucked her slowly and rhythmically, she wasn't sure why he stuck his fingers in her mouth, but she sucked them eagerly. His fingers in her mouth pacified her urge to talk filthy to him, so she was surprised when he took his dick out of her, flipped her on her stomach and bent her over. Her ass was exposed in the doggy position, something she found extremely naughty. Then he grabbed her, and shoved his dick inside her cunt once again. But this time, he FUCKED her.

Zach had found his groove, and now with control over his will, he could fuck her rigorously in doggy position. She looked over her shoulder at him as he fucked her, and gave him a look that said, "Yes. Fuck me like this, fuck me like a savage, fuck me like an animal." He loved it. This cute, sexy, and adorable girl was so sexually aggressive. He never thought she was like this. For that matter, he wasn't like this. Something about Heidi made him want to alpha-male the fuck out of her.

As he fucked her, he looked back and forth at her ass. His hands were on her cheeks, helping keep her ass ajar. Her tight asshole starred back at him ever time he plowed his dick in her pussy, and he knew how to make them both climax at the same time. He put the thumb of his left hand near her mouth and made her suck it.

Heidi wasn't sure what this bizarre fascination Zach had with sticking his fingers in her mouth was all about, but having vigorously sucked his dick, it didn't seem to be a big deal. It's not like she was acting normal either, wanting her lovers to fuck her like an animal was a first for her too.

He took out his spit-covered thumb from her mouth. "Heidi, I'm close... Tell me how you want to get fucked."

She smiled. She never talked dirty in sex, but this was an aberration, she knew just the words for him to blow his load in her. "I bet you want to hear how much I want you to FUCK me like a little slut, don't you?" she said in an innocent tone. "Mmmmm, you just love that I'm a naughty little whore, don't you?"

Zach was close. He knew that in a few minutes he would come, but he wanted her to come too. He started fucking her faster, and slowly placed the thumb of his left hand, still wet with her spit, on top of her asshole. She gave out a sigh of pleasure as his thumb rubbed her asshole in sync with his cock fucking her pussy. This was a new experience for her, but she liked it, and she was comfortable with it.

She could feel he was close to cumming, he seemed very focused on fucking her, "Yes, I want you to cum inside me, FUCK ME!"

He had to do it now before he came, he pushed his thumb down on her asshole. Heidi's sphincter resisted his thumb's advance and she looked at him. Before she could tell him to stop, his thumb was inside her and she let out a scream of both pleasure and pain. Now she was getting fucked in both her holes, the initial shock of being anally penetrated wore off and the new sensation of pleasure that comes from being overwhelmed with pleasure took hold of her body. She was dizzy with excitement and building to an orgasm.

Zach could not hold off any longer, "I'm coming..." and he let go.

Heidi's already oncoming orgasm now accelerated and hit her with full force as she felt Zach's cum fill her pussy. It was all too much, and the most orgasmic intense orgasm either had ever experienced. After a few minutes, Zach pulled out of her. His cum was slowly oozing out of her pussy. He kissed her, and kept kissing her.

They stayed like that for at least a half hour on the couch, silently holding each other in their naked mess. The phone rang and broke their serenity, but they let it ring. It was a cue to start moving again; neither of them wanted to. Heidi got up, and took out some wipes from her desk and they both cleaned themselves and got dressed.

Heidi put her pants on without her panties. She looked at him, "Here, take these with you," as she handed her panties to him. "You'll need them until I come see you at your new place." Zach had never been so happy.

Neither of their lives had ever been so complicated, but it was a welcome complication. Zach still had to leave the next day, but all the melancholy in his heart was replaced with joy. He looked at Heidi, and both of them had an understanding. This unexpected night had changed both their lives. After getting dressed, he walked up to Heidi. "I don't want to go, but I have to leave tomorrow".

"Give me some time to sort things out, and don't worry about anything, just focus on getting to your new job right now," Heidi said reassuringly as she clasped his hand.

They both embraced each other and shared a goodbye kiss. Walking out of the building, Zach remembered not to turn the lights off.

Heidi's heart was still racing from her encounter with Zach, her office was a mess, she was a mess, and her whole life was about to become a mess, but she was happy. No thought of guilt entered her mind from her infidelity; Of course her engagement was over, no doubt some people would wonder as to what the circumstances behind the separation were. They could keep wondering. There seemed no reason to announce her affair with Zach, it would help nobody. The only reason she needed to end her previous relationship was that she was not in love with her fiancé; now that she knew what love really was with Zach.

The next few weeks were a jumble, for the first time in Heidi's life, her personal life took priority over her professional life. She broke of her engagement, moved into a new apartment, and talked with Zach on the phone every night. She could tell he wanted to be with her, but he never pressured her into any decision and absolutely supported her with where to take their relationship.

Zach knew that Heidi's family was all on the west coast and moving away from them to be with him would be difficult for her. Over the months that passed, they both took at least one weekend a month to visit each other, alternating each time. Zach had requested a transfer back to his old job soon after arriving at his new position. It would mean going back down the corporate ladder, but that really didn't matter to him much anymore.

Four months later he got the news that his request had been approved, he didn't hesitate a minute to call up Heidi and share the news. "Guess what beautiful..?" he greeted her. From the tone in his voice, Heidi knew that Zach was coming back to her, tears of happiness filled her eyes as she answered, "You're coming back to me!"

Now their life together had really started, they could figure out the details of their career, family, and future as they needed to, as long as they were together.

12