Last Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, guess we should've skipped the last round, eh." He laughed at my obvious intoxication. The world was spinning and I couldn't think straight. I'd been drunk before, but it had never felt like this.

"I think I just need some fresh air." I muttered from behind a haze of nausea. I was too sick to remember that I hadn't even had any alcohol. His words didn't make sense.

"That's a good idea, just hold onto my arm."

Actually, he ended up practically carrying me out the back door of the club. I was embarrassed, but I was really too sick to care. I saw Enrick on his phone, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I just stared dumbly at the ground, hoping I wouldn't puke in front of this man.

Suddenly, Enrick had his hands wrapped around my wrists, yanking my arms behind my back.

"Owww..." I moaned, confused and dazed.

"Shut up. If you make any noise, I promise, we are not going to be very nice to you during transport." Enrick growled at me.

What? What the fuck was going on? Transport? And why was Mr. Charming suddenly Mr. Meanie?

"

What the fuck?" I moaned,

" I said, shut up!" Enrick yanked me upright and clamped his hand around my mouth. I started to scream and struggle, finally waking up to some semblance of sensibility. I had to get out of here! What the hell was he doing!?

I managed to lift my leg up between us and knee him in the groin. He yelped, but recovered quickly, slapping me hard across the face. A black van sped into the dark alley we were fighting in.

I tried to call to the driver for help. I didn't want to be raped by this psycho. The van's doors opened and I was tugged inside. Enrick didn't come with me.

I looked frantically out the door, unable to do anything but stare. Enrick sneered back at me.

"Goodbye, pretty Cara." He waved innocently, his tone making me sick. I was surely going to puke.

This couldn't be happening. He must've drugged my drink! This couldn't be happening. Oh God.

Then everything was black.

12