Last Chance Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabrielle becomes Xena's slave.
1.8k words
4.36
22k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the story of Xena and Gabrielle following "A Friend in Need". It is extremely subtext-friendly. If two women showing their love for one another is not your cup of tea, please find another story you'd like to read. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the series, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. Also, I'd like to note that I do not own Xena: Warrior Princess, the series, or the characters and I will not be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

PLEASE VOTE

Chapter Two ::: Xena The Conqueror

Gabrielle and the other slave women had been taken to the place of auction. It was a cramped, sweaty place with lots of pawing men and slave traders who were trying to keep order. One by one the women were lead up onto stage and sold unwillingly to the highest bidder. Gabrielle waited in the line, holding Lila's hand tightly in her own as she saw the other ladies being led away by their new owners. Most of the men who were bidding were old and ugly although some were younger and burly. The scent of unwashed bodies everywhere made Gabrielle nauseated. Whenever one of the girls would try to run away, she would be severely whipped and forced to do as they had been told by the men. How Gabrielle hated this place.

Her green eyes got wide as now it was her turn. She was ripped away from Lila and drug up onto the stage. "Gabrielle!" Lila cried out as tears streaked her face. But Gabrielle could do nothing as she was taken in front of the crowd. The crowd cheered seeing a woman as young and beautiful as Gabrielle. She had long blond hair, sparkling green eyes and a curvaceous body. Right away, some high bids were placed.

But one man stood at the back of the crowd, a woman by his side. She was a tall woman with flowing dair hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She dressed in furs and silver and she had a look that said, "Do not cross me or you shall die." She was as beautiful as she was evil. As she stood there beside the muscular man who had long black braids which reached his waist, she said, "I want that one," and glanced at Gabrielle.

"She will be mine... buy her for me, Borias," Xena insisted, her eyes on Gabrielle. She had wanted a new slave girl. Someone fresh and young for her amusement. She already had one servant girl named Satrina, but now it time for something new. Something innocent and blond.

"Yes, Xena," Borias said as he raised his hand high into the air, offering a hefty amount of gold for the young woman. A gasp went out over the crowd. This day no other woman had been bought for such a great amount of gold. No one would or could challenge that bid.

"Sold," cried out the slave trader much to Gabrielle's horror.

"Wait!" Borias called out as he slowly approached the stage, his muscles flexing as he walked. "She is a virgin, no?"

The slave trader holding the struggling Gabrielle shrugged. No one really knew. None of his men had defiled this one, but that didn't mean she was untouched. She may have lost her virginity before her capture.

"Xena, come here!" Borias called out. Reaching the stage, Xena arrived at Borias's side. Her blue eyes fell on Gabrielle who was trembling with fear and rage and trying to escape the guard.

"They are uncertain of her innocence," Borias told Xena.

Xena's eyes got darker, almost black as she walked closer to Gabrielle. Gabrielle nearly fainted. This was Xena. HER Xena. *How could this be?*

"I want to see what it is I am buying. Strip her... NOW!" Xena commanded, her voice harsh. No one would dare defy her when she spoke like that, especially the way she was stroking that huge silver sword at her side.

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" Gabrielle cried out, because although she couldn't understand the language of the slave traders; she could understand every word that Xena and Borias were saying. And she did not want to be humiliated and embarrassed with her nudity displayed before this entire crowd.

"I said NOW!" Xena screamed. "What are you waiting for?"

The slave trader jumped, hearing Xena's shout. He hurriedly shredded Gabrielle's garment, tearing the rags away. Gabrielle hadn't been wearing any undergarment, so when the rags fell away, she stood there, completely and totally naked.

Tears filled her eyes as she backed away from the slave trader, trying to hide her breasts and pubic area with her hands. She wanted to run, but there was no where to go as she was surrounded by slave traders and the hungry eyes of dozens of men everywhere. Xena made a motion to Borias, who seized the young slave girl in his steely arms.

"Turn her over, Borias..." Xena said, her voice strangely more quiet, almost "normal" to Gabrielle's ears.

Before Gabrielle could even comprehend what was about to happen to her, Borias flipped her over unceremoniously in his arms, so her backside was presented to Xena, her curvy feminine hips raised upward and her head hanging near the floor of the stage. Gabrielle cried out and attmepted to get free, but Borias held both of her legs steady with one of his muscular arms.

"Ohhhhh!" Gabrielle then cried out, feeling someone touching her in her most imtimate of places. Two fingers slipped inside, searching. After a moment, Xena had found what she had been seeking.

"Virgin!" she announced loudly, pulling her fingers from Gabrielle's innocent body. She had a triumphant grin on her face when Borias quickly flipped Gabrielle over, setting her down on her tiny feet. Gabrielle glared at Xena as the warlord looked back at her. The exam had not hurt, but Gabrielle couldn't have been more angry or humiliated.

She didn't care if she was a virgin once again. How dare Xena have touched her like that? Gabrielle didn't like it at all! And she found herself despising this Xena. Ohhhh Gods, what had she done when she had prayed and made that wish?

"Cover her," Xena then commanded. "I do not want my men to see her. We ride back to camp now... and she will ride with me."

Borias placed his own fur robe around the young slave and shoved her toward Xena. "Come," Xena said, tugging on Gabrielle's hand. Since Gabrielle really had no choice, she was forced to follow Xena.

Suddenly then, Gabrielle stopped. Xena gave her another tug, then turned to look at annoyance at her new beautiful slave. "Please... my sister," Gabrielle whispered, looking up at the stage and seeing Lila being led up next.

Xena made a growling sound deep in her throat, but then softened a little, hearing her little slave pleading for her sister. She did something entirely unexpected. "Take the other girl, too," she commanded of Borias. Borias was shocked but didn't question Xena's orders. He bid for Lila, and she was taken, too.

Once they had left the place of auction, they rode away toward Xena's camp, Gabrielle on horseback with Xena and Lila riding with Borias. *What have I done?* Gabrielle inwardly raged as her thoughts turned to poor Lila. *Are they going to rape my little sister?* Had she been selfish in begging Xena for her sister, too? But at the very least if they were together, maybe somehow they could find a way to escape. Or did Gabrielle really want to escape? She had her wish. She was with Xena now. Or at least some form of Xena.

When they arrived back at camp, Xena climbed fluidly down from her steed, taking a dazed Gabrielle down with her. As she stood in Xena's strong arms, Gabrielle could only gaze at her. It was Xena, it WAS, yet it wasn't. This Xena was evil, cruel, and dangerous. Very, very dangerous. She had heard stories. Terrible stories of the Warlord Xena. Not just from Xena herself, but by others. Stories of rape, murder, pillage. What had she gotten herself into?

Xena gazed back at her slave, as though challenging her. She wouldn't be letting this one go. Never. There was something about her, but Xena didn't know what it was. "You are mine now," Xena said, looking down into the emerald eyes of the girl. "And don't you forget that."

"I will never BELONG to you," Gabrielle sneered because in truth she wanted nothing to do with this hateful and evil Xena. Where was HER Xena?

Xena let out a musical laugh. "Ohhh little one... you will see... you will be mine..." she said. "And very soon, tonight even. You want your little sister to be safe, don't you?"

"You want her to remain untouched, do you not?" Xena bargained, glancing over at Lila who was upon the other horse with Borias.

"Yes... yes... just don't hurt her, Xena. Please," Gabrielle pleaded. She would do anything for Lila to keep her safe... even if it meant...

Looking at Xena, she knew what she had meant. She knew what Xena wanted, and she was terrified. This Xena she was frightened of; how could she ever...?

A beautiful woman came forward with dark hair and wearing a servant's dress, and she shyly approached Xena. "Satrina," Xena spoke melodiously to the first of her slaves. "Take Gabrielle inside my tent. She is my new little slave. And I'd like you get her ready for tonight. I have some things I'd like to teach her."

"Yes, Xena," Satrina said, averting her eyes to Xena. She then took Gabrielle's hand into hers, leading Gabrielle away to Xena's tent.

Once they had ducked inside the tent, Satrina spoke. "Gabrielle, you need to bathe and get ready for Xena. You don't want to make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she is angry," Satrina warned, looking at Gabrielle with pity. She got Gabrielle some water for bathing and a thin garment to wear. It was soft and looked like a dainty nightie.

"I have been her slave for nearly a year now, but I fear she has grown tired of me. I sleep on her robes when Borias is away. And sometimes..." spoke the girl as her voice got low as though she was scared. "... Sometimes they take me... together."

"Now she has given me cooking duty... and you will be the one to share her robes. Please Gabrielle, be good. Don't fight her," Satrina spoke. "I fought her at first... but eventually, I stopped fighting. It's really not so bad, you will see."

Satrina then left a stunned Gabrielle in the tent so she could bathe and get prepared for Xena's arrival.