Last Chance Ch. 03

Story Info
Xena decides she'd like to try out her new slave girl.
2.1k words
3.97
20.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is extremely subtext-friendly. If two women showing their love for one another is not your cup of tea, please find another story you'd like to read. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the series, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own Xena: Warrior Princess, the series, or the characters and I will not be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

I'd also like to add, F.Y.I, in this story Gabrielle is 18 summers, making Lila approximately 3 years younger, I suppose. Gabrielle's age is actually mentioned in this chapter. Since Gabrielle came back through time, she's not in the same time-frame of age as the other characters in the story such as Xena, Borias, etc. Considering this, I hope my readers aren't too confused.

~X~X~

Gabrielle did as she was told, bathing and dressing to wait for Xena, but on the inside she was shaking. How could Satrina be so calm? How did anyone seem so calm in a situation like this? She didn't know what she was going to do and she couldn't promise not to fight Xena, even though she had been warned.

All of this this was just so wrong! This wasn't how it was supposed to be at all.

She finished dressing and waited. Maybe she could just talk to Xena. Maybe HER Xena was in there somewhere? Oh, who was she kidding? She didn't think the Xena she knew was there at all. She was just so ... so horrible!

Xena went to give orders to her men. She wanted everything in order as she had plans and didn't want to be disturbed tonight. The first thing on the agenda was to take "care" of Gabrielle's little sister. Xena approached Satrina, who was cooking something in large iron pot over the fire. "What's for supper?" Xena asked, inhaling the delicious scent.

"It's stew," replied Satrina, not even looking up at Xena who stood there as though waiting for something.

"And how is my new little slave girl?" Xena finally asked.

"Uhhhh... I think she's okay, but- but I don't think she likes you very much..." Satrina spoke honestly, but with fear in her voice. She never knew how Xena would react to anything, so she was always scared out of her goard whenever the warlord was around.

Xena just laughed, throwing her head back as she then looked down at Satrina stirring the food. Xena smiled, her lips curving up dangerously. "Well, it doesn't really matter if she likes me or not for what I intend to do tonight," she spoke as she looked over, seeing Borias pulling young Lila over toward the fire.

"Satrina, this is Lila, Gabrielle's little sister. She's going to be your new cooking assistant. She will do as you say. And if she does anything to misbehave, you will let me know," Xena explained so both young slaves could hear her orders. "Lila, you will help Satrina around the camp with the cooking and laundry duties. And you will not try to escape."

Xena bore those magnificient blue eyes of hers into Lila's and Lila nodded,

scared to death of the tall, muscular female warlord. Xena then turned her attention onto Borias. "Make sure all the men know what they are to do. I will not be disturbed tonight," Xena said to her companion and partner in crime.

"I ask that you come to sit outside my tent... and if I need anything, I will call for you."

Borias raised an eyebrow, looking at Xena with a bit of disappointment showing on his rugged yet handsome face. "I won't be joining you tonight?"

Borias asked, sounding hopeful.

Xena shook her head. "I'd like her all to myself this first night. But,

if she gives me trouble, I may call you in... to help," she said with a wicked laugh. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Well, she is a hot little thing..." Borias quipped.

"She's mine," Xena reminded, walking away and approaching her tent. She had no intention of sharing Gabrielle, not anytime soon anyway.

Xena entered her tent swiftly, her eyes sweeping the room for Gabrielle. "There you are," she said, walking slowly over to where the young woman stood. She wondered if her slave was frightened. If she was, Gabrielle wasn't showing it.

Only her breathing gave her away. It was irregular as though her heart must be pounding a mile a minute in her small chest.

"Hello, little one," Xena spoke, her voice sultry. "That little garment looks very beautiful on you... I like it, very much."

Xena glittering blue eyes took in Gabrielle's beauty in the tiny garment,

remembering earlier when her fingers and slipped into Gabrielle's innocent body.

Gabrielle had felt tight, wet, and hot, and she wanted to touch her once again.

"Gabrielle, you do know what is going to happen tonight, do you not? I'm going to take you, so you are completely and totally mine..." Xena explained as she cornered Gabrielle at the back of the tent. "I want to make this as pleasant for you as possible. You aren't going to fight me, are you?"

Gabby swallowed," Yes," she whispered," I know." She wasn't a fool; she knew very well what this woman intended to do. It however didn't mean that she was any less scared or terrified. She didn't want this to happen, yet she remembered Santrina's words about not fighting. Maybe it would be best to just to get it over with?

"N-No, I won't fight," she answered, her voice tiny.

Xena was a little surprised. She expected more of a fight from her sweet little captive, or maybe she had even WANTED one. Xena finally got her wits about her and ordered Gabrielle to go lie down on her robes. In the back of the tent were some sheer drapes where Xena's bed lay. The pallet itself was made up of many soft furs and silken coverlets. "I'll be right there," Xena said, as she turned to get ready for "bed."

Xena's own breathing was a bit ragged as she prepared to go to her robes, but it wasn't from fear. It was from anticipation and excitement of the night to come. She took off her clothing, dropping all of it to the floor. She then stood in her leathers which clung to her flesh like a second skin. Wearing nothing but her knee-high boots and leathers, Xena pulled back the drapes surrounding her robes. She carried a candle in hand, but save for that, the tent was bathed in darkness.

Gabby waited paitently right where she was instructed to; but fear gripped at her stomach. A sickening fear. Why did it have to be like this? She knew the good Xena, not this overbearing one. Gabrielle had really never understood how or why the cruelty was there or where it came from within such a beautiful woman.

Xena set the candle down in a sconce nearby as she stood over her bed,

looking down at Gabrielle. Her little slave was behaving nicely and lying on Xena's robes, looking sexy and sweet all at once. Xena's eyes flashed with sapphire light, thinking of making hot, passionate love to her innocent young slave.

"Gabrielle, I ask all my slaves to remove my leathers and my boots for bed.

Come closer, little one," Xena urged. "I promise not to hurt you, if you are good..."

"And I don't bite, not that hard anyway," Xena chuckled.

Gabby moved carefully and went to Xena to undress her and to remove the leathers and boots, carefully. If she just listened she wouldn't get hurt and maybe she could find out how to get to the good Xena. It wouldn't be that difficult, right? She did as Xena requested and removed all clothing articles from her body.

Xena stood over Gabrielle now, entirely naked. Looking at the young woman kneeling there, Xena's eyes flashed. "Now lie back down on the robes now. I want to teach you how to please me," Xena said softly.

Xena knelt down then on the makeshift pallet, looking into Gabrielle's lovely green eyes. Slowly her hand reached out and caressed Gabrielle's soft cheek,

brushing the long blond hair back from Gabrielle's face. "How old are you,

little one?" Xena wanted to know.

Gabrielle had lay back against the furs and then looked up at Xena was speaking to her.

"18 Summers," was the answer that came from her mouth.

"18 Summers," Xena repeated. Wow, so young. Hadn't that been how young Xena had been been when her mother had said Xena was dead to her and she never,

ever wanted to see her again? Thinking of that, a scowl came to Xena's face. She was a woman not even a mother could love.

"Hmmm... well, I guess you're old enough," Xena said softly, her fingers moving to the ties of Gabrielle's nightshift. Slowly she untied each one,

slowly pulling the fabric apart. Slowly she sucked in her breath, as Gabby's beauty was even more glorious in the soft candlelight.

"From now on Gabrielle, you will serve me whenever and however I please, is that understood? If I point to my tent, you will go there and prepare for me.

You will lie on my robes and wait for me..." Xena spoke. "And no matter what I ask of you, you will do it without question..." Xena took Gabrielle's chin in her hand as she bent down, lightly brushing her lips against Gabby's.

Gabrielle nodded her head to confirm that she understood as she didn't trust her voice considering her thoughts were so confusing right now. She didn't have time to think about any of it as Xena had taken her lips in a tender kiss. She had decided it would be safer just to obey and do what Xena wanted as she had no way of knowing what would happen if she did not do as she was commanded.

Xena leaned forward even more, softly taking Gabrielle's lips in a slow, exploratory kiss. She pulled back, looking into beautiful green eyes. Her fingers began caressing the side of Gabrielle's face as she once again brushed her lips against Gabrielle's. She would take her time with this one. Something told her to go slow and careful. She wouldn't rush Gabrielle. There was something different about this girl, but she couldn't yet figure out yet what it was. She wanted Gabrielle very much, but deep inside, she wanted Gabrielle to want her,

too. And that was very unlike Xena, who was used to taking whatever she wanted... no matter what.

In Gabrielle's mind she imagined she was with Xena, the one she knew and loved.

It was the only way she could keep from recoiling in fear, and slowly and softly she returned the kiss. It seemed as though the Xena she knew was trying to reach her through this one, and she had to find a way to get her back;

she needed her.

Xena could feel Gabrielle returning the kiss, so she deepened it. The kiss had become one of passion as Xena eased Gabrielle deeper into the robes and began lowering her long, lithe body onto hers. As their skin touched, fire ignited. Xena's tongue entered Gabrielle's sweet mouth, exploring and tasting.

Slowly her knee came between Gabrielle's thighs, gently pressing them apart.

Gabby opened her mouth some more as she felt Xena's tongue exploring.

She felt the knee between her legs as they were soon separated.

Her body seemed to respond at it's own accord to everything Xena was doing to her.

Xena gently rubbed her knee against the apex of Gabrielle's thighs. She noticed the Gabrielle was hot and creamy there, an obvious sign of her desire. Xena's kisses trailed to Gabrielle's ear, then to her neck. She licked and gently nibbled the soft, sensitive skin, leaving no tiny inch of flesh untouched.

She wanted all of Gabrielle. Most of all, she just wanted this young woman to be hers. In fact, she wanted Gabrielle more than she had ever wanted anyone or anything in her entire life.

"Do you want me as I want you, Gabrielle?" Xena whispered in Gabrielle's ear,

rubbing her breasts against Gabrielle's. Gabrielle's nipples were like hard little diamonds pressing insistently against Xena's feminine flesh. Xena then ceased all moment, waiting for Gabrielle's answer.

Gabby wanted Xena, the Xena SHE knew, but it was so hard to say 'no' as she looked at the Xena before her. "I do," she found herself saying as she remembered what it was like to be with Xena. "I want you too."