Last Chance Ch. 04

Story Info
Xena finally triumphs in taking her young slave's virginity.
1.3k words
4.41
25.5k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is extremely subtext-friendly. If two women showing their love for one another is not your cup of tea, please find another story you'd like to read. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the series, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own Xena: Warrior Princess, the series, or the characters and I will not be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

~X~X~

Xena was pleased with Gabrielle's reply. Her lips were soft and warm as they moved down to Gabrielle's full breasts. Gently she kissed them, avoiding the taut rosy peaks. Xena made a purring noises as she brushed her lips over each breast, then cupped them in large hands. Meanwhile, her lower body had settled itself against Gabrielle's center. She rubbed herself against Gabrielle erotically as she attempted to arouse her little slave even more. The more excited Gabrielle became, the less pain there would be in this first joining.

A soft moan escaped Gabrielle's lips as she felt what Xena was doing to her, and it wasn't long before her body started to respond. She was getting wet and easily turned on.

Xena was surprised at how turned on her little slave had become. She lay there passively, allowing Xena's touches, but not really participating. Although Xena could feel the wet heat between Gabrielle's open thighs and her hard nipples, her wild heartbeat and erratic breathing was the only other sign of her arousal. Xena slid down Gabby's curvaceous body, kissing and teasing all of the exposed skin with her soft lips. When she got to Gabrielle's tummy, she kissed around the sensitive flesh of her navel, then worked her mouth down, down, down to Gabrielle's moist center. "You taste so good," Xena moaned as she slid her tongue into Gabrielle's folds. She brushed the tip of her tongue along the tiny seam, then up to Gabrielle's clit, gently flicking it.

Gabrielle let out a gasp and a moan as she arched her hips in response. It still felt so good to have Xena's mouth on her body like that. It was making her want more, so much more.

Xena spread Gabrielle's legs wider with her hands, giving her great access to the young woman's feminine treasures. Licking the tender flesh, Xena heard Gabrielle's soft little moans and gasps of delight. With a single finger, Xena probed Gabrielle's tight slit. "So tight," she whispered, very slowly moving that finger in and out of Gabrielle's slick channel. Soon a second finger joined the first, widening the tiny opening.

Gabrielle felt her body shiver in delight as she let out another moan feeling Xena's seeking fingers. The way they were probing was so teasing, yet so delicious at the same time. She pushed her hips towards the two fingers, wanting more.

"Mmmmm... that feels very good, doesn't it, Little One?" Xena said knowingly. "I want to give you more... but I have to take your innocence first..."

"Relax for me," Xena instructed, her head down between Gabrielle's legs as she spoke.

"There will be a little bit of... discomfort," warned Xena. "After that, there will be intense pleasure... I promise."

Gabrielle willed herself to trust and relax her body, trying to be prepared for the discomfort. "Okay," she responded when Xena warned her.

"That's it," Xena purred, feeling Gabrielle relax under her passionate touch. She kissed Gabrielle's little clit, licking it softly, feeling the hard little nub pulsate beneath her skillful tongue. Then she worked three of her long fingers into a phallic shape, placing them at the opening of Gabrielle's innocence. The thought of taking her beautiful young slave's virginity excited Xena, as it meant Gabrielle would be truly hers, completely hers ... and hers alone. With a hard deep thrust, Xena drove her fingers through the thin barrier of Gabrielle's hymen. As the delicate skin split and gave way under Xena's thrust, Xena pushed forward completely, until her fingers could go no further. Gabrielle was incredibly tight, hot, and slick as Xena held her fingers deep inside, not moving them, allowing Gabrielle a moment to adjust to her invasion.

After the forceful thrust, Xena gently kissed Gabrielle's inner thigh, whispering soft words of apology to her little slave. She knew from her own experience how much the first piercing could hurt. She wanted Gabrielle's first experience to be so much better than her own had been.

Gabrielle had to bite back a cry of pain, but soon the discomfort had subsided. Her breathing had increased slightly, her heart hammering in her chest, as her body seemed to accept Xena's fingers with greater ease after a moment.

Xena had taken in Gabrielle's soft cry of pain as well as felt her wince at the moment she had pierced Gabrielle's hymen. Xena didn't move her fingers inside the tight crevice, but allowed Gabrielle's body time to accept the invation. After a few minutes, Xena could feel the flesh easing around her fingers. "That's it, Little One," Xena whispered in a sexy voice. "Do you want more?"

Her tongue snaked out, twirling around Gabrielle's clit. Meanwhile, Xena carefully flexed her fingers which were buried deep inside of Gabrielle. "Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers?" she asked her little slave.

As soon as the pain had eased away the only thing Gabrielle could think about was more. "Yes please," she begged. "I do want that."

Xena loved Gabrielle's soft pleading voice as she requested more. Very slowly, she began to withdraw her long fingers from Gabrielle's tight channel. Now only the very tips remained inside of Gabrielle. Sensuously she began easing her fingers back into Gabrielle's slit once again. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Xena said in a purr. "You're so wet, so tight, and so hot on my fingers. I want to fuck you faster and faster... and make you cum." Xena couldn't wait to bring her little slave to ecstasy.

Gabrielle eagerly lifted her hips toward Xena's fingers. "Ooooo yes, make me cum please," she begged. Her walls were tightening around Xena's fingers as she tried to catch her breath. It felt so good.

"Ohhhh I promise, Little One... I will make you cummm so very hard you will scream my name," Xena said as her fingers began to penetrate Gabrielle's body sensuously with all the passion she had been feeling from the moment she had seen Gabrielle. As Gabrielle inner muscles clenched up tightly on Xena's fingers, Xena's tongue began to swirl around her little slave's throbbing clit. She licked and sucked the pink nub, trying to give Gabrielle the most sweetest of pleasure.

Gabrielle gasped, lifting her hips towards Xena's tongue as she began to moan and writhe in pleasure. Her whole body was starting to shake as she felt Xena's tongue upon her clit.

"Mmmmm..." Xena purred, teasing the hard little diamond of Gabrielle's clit with her skillful tongue. As she used her lips and tongue on Gabrielle's clit, her fingers were busy probing Gabrielle's hot pussy. Faster and harder, she entered the tight pink slit.

Gabrielle's walls tightened as her climax was building. She was so close as she felt Xena's continuous movements. She lifted her hips as a climax rocked through her body and she out in pleasure.

Xena's mouth was there on Gabrielle's clit kissing and nibbling when she felt her little slave begin to cum. Gabrielle's cries of joy filled the tent as she came and came. A pleased look of triumph came to Xena's face as she very carefully removed her fingers. She reached for a soft piece of cloth, placing it between Gabrielle's legs. There were no soft words, no snuggles, nothing from The Conqueror of Nations. She just got up and left the tent without another word.

Gabrielle lay there stunned and shocked from Xena's cruelty after she had finished climaxing. This was not the woman she knew as this was beyond cold. She got herself together, cleaning up and getting dressed, wishing she hadn't let herself get so caught up in Xena.