Last Chance Ch. 05

Story Info
Xena reclaims her slave girl.
2.2k words
4.31
16.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Again this story is extremely subtext-friendly. If two women showing their love for one another is not your cup of tea, please find another story you'd like to read. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the series, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own Xena: Warrior Princess, the series, or the characters and I will not be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

~X~X~

Xena walked out of the tent wearing nothing but her ankle-length fur robe. She didn't even look at Borias who sat there nearby beside the tent. "What's going on, Xena? I heard your slave girl's cries of pleasure ... surely nothing is wrong...." Borias began.

Xena gave Borias a scowl. "No, nothing is wrong. I just needed some air. And you shouldn't have been listening so closely."

"Xena, it was hard NOT to hear... your little slave, she's pretty loud, no?" chuckled Xena's companion.

"Borias!" Xena said in a gasp. "Stop that smirking. Bring me some food..."

Borias continued to grin as he stood to get Xena a wooden bowl of stew. A moment later he returned carrying the bowl of food. Although the scent of Satrina's cooking was delicious, Xena couldn't even take a single bite. "Take it inside ... to her...." Xena said softly. "There is something I must do ... alone......"

Borias said nothing, but gave Xena a knowing look. He then ducked inside, approaching Gabrielle with the bowl of stew. "Hello, are you hungry?" he asked her, handing her the food.

As Borias was offering Gabrielle the bowl of stew, Xena had disappeared into the forest alone to pleasure herself in privacy.

Gabrielle was sitting there with her legs drawn up to her chest, hugging them. "No, thank you," she said quietly, not looking at him. She should have known better; she should have kept up her guard. It had been so stupid of her to get lost in the idea that her Xena was in there somewhere.

"The food is here then, if you should be hungry," said Borias, setting the bowl of stew down close to the fire. He then just stood there, looking at the young woman and wondering what had possibly occurred in the tent here earlier between Xena and her little slave. Knowing Xena, it was probably something totally wild and kinky.

"I'm just outside if you need anything. Good night, Gabrielle," Borias said before leaving the tent. There was no way he would go far. If he left Gabrielle unattended and she disappeared, Xena would have his head on a platter.

"Gabrielle!" Xena cried out, touching herself and bringing herself to a soul-shattering orgasm. Thinking of Gabrielle cumming earlier had been all the fantasy she had needed to reach her peak.

Xena washed herself in the nearby river, staring up at the stars in the night sky. She was angry at herself for the stirring feelings she was having for her little slave. And the feelings weren't just sexual ones. She hadn't cared for a single soul since years earlier in Anphipolis, when she had stood there that day and heard her mother say those fateful words. "You are not my daughter anymore. You are dead to me."

Xena walked away, her head hung low, knowing her mother was right to cast her aside. Xena had killed him. Her own brother. Lyceus had died because of her.

Since that day, Xena had never let herself feel anything for another ... well, until Gabrielle had came along. With her sweet voice, her beautiful emerald eyes.... "I won't let her get to me," Xena said to herself, as she walked back to the camp.

"Borias, leave and go to bed," she commanded him before ducking back in the tent.

She then saw Gabrielle sitting on the robes, dressed once again and unmoving. "Time for sleep," she ordered, casting her long robe aside and lying down on the pallet. "And if you try to escape me in the night, there will be a heavy price to pay, you can count on it."

"Not going anywhere," Gabrielle said quietly, but she scooted as far to the edge of the robes as she could and laid down with her back to Xena. She didn't have anywhere to go anyway. She didn't have anything left anymore; no more Xena --- not the real Xena. There was just Lila whom she hoped was okay. She couldn't bare for anything to happen to Lila now.

Xena raised an eyebrow as she lay down on her nice comfy robes. She noticed Gabrielle had lain down as well. With the fire nearby crackling and giving warmth to the tent, it was nice and cozy. Xena sprawled out and soon she had drifted off to sleep. When she woke up in the middle of the night, she was laying dangerously close to her slave and her hand was on Gabrielle's ass. Knowing that Gabrielle was hers to do with as she pleased, she experimentally gave the rounded flesh a possessive squeeze. "Awaken, slave... I want you to pleasure me..." she whispered into Gabrielle's ear, her tone leaving little room for protest.

Gabrielle woke up, not liking this, but she knew if she fought it would only cause more problems. She turned to Xena and asked, "Where do you want me to start?"

As Gabrielle turned over in Xena's embrace, Xena began to tug at the nightie Gabrielle was wearing. "Take that off," she said in a soft whisper. "I want you naked." Her breathing sped up, thinking about their naked bodies touching, their lips locked in a hot kiss.

Gabrielle slipped out of the nightie, letting it fall off of her body at Xena's request. She was left completely naked to Xena's hot gaze.

"Kiss me," Xena said to Gabrielle breathlessly. She wanted her little slave beyond words. She tangled her fingers into Gabrielle's long blond hair and urged Gabrielle closer.

As if a magnet was pulling her towards the dark-haired beauty, she brushed her lips against Xena's. Kissing her softly and slowly, Gabrielle licked her bottom lip as the kiss seemed to go on and on.

Xena shivered in reaction at the sensation of Gabrielle's little tongue tracing her lower lip. She gently massaged the back of Gabrielle's scalp as the hot kiss went on and on. She pressed her nakedness to Gabrielle's, wanting the sensation of their bodies touching and skin on skin. With a hungry purr, their breasts collided.

Gabrielle continued to kiss Xena long and sweet, using her tongue as their bodies were pressed together. Her body still reacted to Xena's the way it did when she was with the Xena she knew, almost as if her body had no idea that this was a different time and place.

Xena loved Gabrielle's sweet yet passionate kiss as their tongues danced together gracefully. Her nipples were hard as they grazed Gabrielle's. The sensations were almost too much. She wound one leg around Gabrielle's body, pulling her in closer. She rubbed herself against her little slave erotically, bringing them both all that much closer to feverish desire. She then rolled Gabrielle over atop her and slid her hands up and own the younger woman's back, caressing and fondling the silky flesh.

Gabrielle lost herself in Xena, her hands exploring as she moaned in pleasure. She couldn't deny that it felt good as she pressed herself against Xena. Her mouth was exploring as she got carried away further and further.

Gabrielle seemed to have gone wild as the kisses and caresses got hotter and hotter. Xena ran her fingernails lightly down the soft silky skin of Gabrielle's back, stopping just at the curve of her little slave's buttocks. She then grasped the warm, curvy flesh, molding Gabrielle's asscheeks in her hands. She was so incredibly wet as her body arched up to Gabrielle's. She broke the hot kiss, whispering to her young slave, "Make love to me .... now...."

Gabrielle didn't hesitate in the least bit to allow herself to do just that. She worked her way down Xena's body leaving light kisses as she went to please her and make love to her. Her mouth, her hands, her lips, her tongue --- everything working to give Xena pleasure.

Xena opened her legs wide for Gabrielle. She felt Gabrielle's hot breath on her flesh and her tiny kisses. "Gabrielle!" she cried out in a breathless gasp. She tangled her fingers in Gabrielle's long blond hair, holding her head there as though to keep Gabrielle from escaping. She was pushing her pussy up closer to her little slave's sweet mouth.

Gabrielle began to lick her, using her tongue on the folds of Xena slowly at first. She tasted Xena leisurely as if she were tasting something incredible for the first time and wanted to savor each and every lick.

"Mmmmm ... ohhhh YES," Xena exclaimed, feeling the tip of Gabrielle's sweet tongue exploring her folds. She was incredibly wet as Gabrielle's tongue was tasting and teasing. Her clit was throbbing and peaking out from it's little hood, yet Gabrielle hadn't even touched it yet. Taking a handful of her little slave's hair in her fist, Xena aimed Gabrielle's mouth exactly where she wanted it, on her aroused, throbbing clit. "Eat me!" she commanded.

Gabrielle shoved her tongue inside of Xena as she began to lick and suck and eat her slowly and passionately, using her tongue to reach as far inside as itwould go.

Xena made unintelligible moaning noises as Gabrielle was using her tongue on her pussy. It felt delightful. She pulled Gabrielle's hair as she couldn't get enough of her sensuous licking. "Ohhhh myyyy Godsssssssssssss... I am going to cummmm!" the sexy warlord cried out. With a shout, she began to spill her juices onto Gabrielle's waiting tongue.

Gabrielle began to lick up the juices, every last drop as it was pouring from Xena. She licked faster and faster, loving the way that it felt upon her tongue. She lost herself in it.

The aftershocks of Xena's orgasm left her trembling as Gabrielle lapped away the last of her cum. She pulled her little slave up, kissing her hard on the mouth. She then rolled over atop her, kissing her with growing hunger. She wasn't finished with Gabrielle. She wanted her again .... and she was determined to have her.

Gabrielle was kissing her back, slightly started as Xena seemed to be on a mission of sorts. For what she wasn't sure, but it didn't seem like she'd be stopping any time soon.

Xena worked her way down Gabrielle's sexy body to that hot little pussy of hers. She parted the silky flesh, exposing the clit and the tiny opening she had just recently breached. She used the tip of her tongue to tease along those folds just as the young woman had done to her. She avoided the clit, just to get Gabrielle's reaction. She could taste the younger woman's desire as she slowly began to push the muscle of her tongue into Gabrielle's small opening. Stretching the flesh, her tongue gradually began to disappear into Gabrielle.

A moan escaped Gabrielle's lips as she felt Xena's tongue. She arched up slightly against the tongue she felt begin to disappear inside of her body.

Xena's tongue had completely disappeared inside Gabrielle's humid crevice. She began to slowly ease her tongue in and out of Gabrielle, listening to the sweet sounds of desire the blond was making. Xena could feel the tight muscles of Gabrielle's pussy clutching at her tongue as she began to move her tongue faster and faster. Gabrielle's walls began to tighten around Xena's tongue faster and harder with each thrust of Xena tongue and it wasn't long until she was spilling her juices.

Xena felt the distinct sensation of Gabrielle cumming upon her tongue. Slipping her tongue deeper, she was able to capture the droplets of juice on her tongue. Gabrielle tasted sweet and salty all at once. Xena drank every delicious drop. She then licked all over the outside of Gabrielle's moist pussy, getting every last droplet. "Mmmmm..." she said in a throaty murmur as she kissed her way back up her little slave's body. She pressed a very soft kiss to Gabrielle's lips, looking into her slave's emerald eyes.

Gabrielle looked up at Xena, trying to catch her breath. She gazed into her captor's sapphire eyes. She seemed to be at a loss for words, because somehow that had been such an incredible experience.

"You're the best I ever had," Xena said in all honesty. With a heavy sigh of exhaustion, she rolled over on the thick robes to lie beside Gabrielle. She was still struggling to regain her breath. She couldn't think of the future or what would happen when she awakened tomorrow, she just wanted to bask in this moment with Gabrielle after the sensuous and breathtaking experience they had just shared. She lay an arm possessively across Gabrielle's middle and eventually closed her sapphire eyes. She was exhausted.

Gabrielle had been surprised by Xena's words, but didn't say anything. Soon she was drifting off to sleep as well, exhausted beyond belief now. She was so tired, she could sleep for days.