Last Chance Ch. 05

Story Info
Barry runs into the girls mother.
6.1k words
4.69
4.4k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading assistance.

---o--- Tuesday ---

I woke in the morning to the rain still pelting the tent. I had Liang spooned against me, her breathing soft and regular. I held her and lay thinking about all that she had said the night before. How did I not fall in love with her, and her me? Did I even want her to not fall in love with me? I was still troubled with that question, when she stirred in my arms. She rolled over to face me and whispered good morning before kissing me softly.

"It's still raining." She whispered.

"Yeah. Not sure how long it's going to last, I didn't expect it to last through the night."

"I have to go."

I looked at her in confusion. "Go where?"

She shook her head and grinned. "Not away. I have to go to the ladies room."

"Oh."

"I can't just go behind a tree this time." She whispered.

"Ohhhh. Sure." I said uncovering us. I dug into my duffel bag and pulled out my rain suit. I helped her into it, thinking that it'd never seen a naked body in it before, not even mine. I had to roll the pants legs up so she could walk, and the coat was several sizes too large, but it'd keep her dry. I sent her off and then pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt against the morning chill and dashed the few feet to the canopy. The concrete pad it was set over was wet from water blowing under the side walls, but otherwise it was dry, though chilly. I started the camp stove to cook some breakfast, and to warm the enclosure at the same time. I started cooking, figuring she'd be back soon. I finished cooking and covered the pans to keep it warm, still figuring she'd be back soon. I was about to decide she wasn't coming back when the corner of the enclosure unzipped and she stepped in, followed by another person. I could tell by the legs sticking out of the blue plastic poncho that it was a woman, but other than that, I had no idea who Liang had brought home with her.

Liang pulled the hood of her rain suit back and smiled. "I have a surprise for you."

"You do?" I asked, as the woman next to her pulled the hood of her poncho back.

"Yep. You met her yesterday. Barry, this is Anna, Coleene's mother."

"Oh boy." I said under my breath, as I looked at the woman Liang had brought back. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to trip over you."

"Oh, she knows that." Liang said, before the woman could answer. "After chatting with her at the bathrooms a few minutes, well, she agreed to let the matter go, as long as you gave her something in return."

"Let me guess."

"And you don't need the first two as they say. She wants you to take her down to the boat, and show her what you showed Coleene."

"And why would I do that?"

"Well. First off, you need to finish what you started yesterday. No, don't deny it. She told me what happened when you fell on top of her. Dirty old man!" Liang said, with a giggle. "And second, because I told her if she walked down here in nothing but a poncho that you'd be happy to show her exactly what you did to her daughter. And I do mean EXACTLY!"

"After everything you said last night, you want me to do this?"

"Especially after everything we said last night. If nothing else, it reminded me; of just exactly what I am supposed to be doing, and what the consequences of falling for you would be. So yes, I want you to do this." Liang said earnestly. "Just take her to the boat and do what you did to Coleene. You'll have fun, she'll have fun and everything will be just the way that Rachel wanted it to be."

I shook my head as Liang moved closer to me. She pulled off my rainsuit top and set it on the picnic table in the middle of the shelter. She reached for me and pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it on the table before pushing my shorts down. She squatted down and encouraged me to pull my feet from them, leaving me in just my water shoes. She stood up and held the rain top out to me. "Here. Now you'll both be dressed alike."

I looked at Liang, wearing nothing but my rain pants, and then to Anna. "You really want me to do this?" I asked Anna. "I mean, yesterday you were angry that I assaulted your girls."

"To be honest, the girls straightened me out on that, and Liang makes a compelling argument. You did stick your dick in me yesterday. And it did feel good, the part that I got anyway, and it has been a very long time, since I've had a man between my legs. So, the least you can do is finish what you started."

"And I don't have to worry about an angry husband, or, well, unintended consequences?"

"You mean me getting pregnant or having an STD? No. My tubes are tied and I haven't had sex in over three years. I think we can count both of those covered."

I looked one more time at Liang, who stepped over to me and held my face. She kissed me softly and then whispered. "Don't forget to have fun."

"You really me to do this?"

"Would Amanda do this?"

"Never."

"Then yes." She answered. "I do!"

I doubted I would ever understand women. I let her push me to the still unzipped corner of the pop-up walls and slipped out, standing in the rain waiting for Anna to come out. We walked down the hill to the lake, and waded out to the boat. The Bimini cover was still up, as usual, so as long as the wind didn't blow much, we'd be mostly dry. Just the same, I left my rain top on, unzipped, but still on, and settled her on the seat. I lifted the front of the poncho as I knelt down and let it drape over my head and back, allowing me to see her naked body for the first time.

She wasn't a bad looking woman. A few years older than me for sure, but her body was still firm and trim. Her breasts, were a good C cup with hard nipples protruding from silver dollar sized puckered areola. I pushed her knees apart to look at her pussy, the ample inner labia that had spread around my head the day before, dark and soft and wavy. I lowered my face to her mound, and kissed the blonde curls there before slowly kissing down lower. I needed to not only turn her on, but also get my head into the game, so to speak. I'd never had sex with a woman on demand before. With my wife, if she made the request, by the time I got undressed, I was hard and more than ready to start playing.

"You're not really into this right now, are you?" She asked, as I kissed her lips softly. I pulled my head from between her legs and out from under the poncho to look at her. "I'm just not that enticing, I guess. I thought it was too much to hope for."

"I don't understand," I said, as I knelt between her legs.

"Me...I'm a fat, old woman. Not sexy like Liang. Not hot like my daughters. That's why I haven't had sex in so long. I just don't turn guys on."

"It's not that, I think you have a fine-looking body. This just sorta caught me off guard."

"So, what you're saying is, you're not in the mood?"

"Yeah, just wasn't thinking about sex, let alone with a strange woman."

"You didn't have any trouble getting it up for my girls."

"They didn't exactly give me the chance."

"I don't understand."

"I was just down here resting. Colene was dared by her sister to suck my dick. She did, which is what got things started. The rest just happened after that."

"So, if I suck your dick, maybe things will happen too?" She said, as she stood up. She peeled her poncho off so she was standing naked in front of me. "Come on. You sit here and let me start. Because I AM turned on already."

I shrugged and sat on the seat, letting her spread my knees apart to kneel between them. She reached out and grasped my only partly hard dick and then lowered her face to it. She gently licked the tip of my head with her tongue, and then holding it up, teased her tongue around and around my head. I watched her close her lips around it and work me in and out of her mouth, as best she could, with me not being nearly hard. I felt her suck and tease my dick and head, while her fingers teased around and under my balls. It didn't take long, before her ministrations began to cause old mister happy to start standing up for himself. Her mouth slid up and down eagerly as I grew harder in her mouth, her lips and one hand now stroking up and down my long shaft.

She pulled her mouth off my dick and smiled at me. "That better?"

"You did that quite well." I answered, coaxing her from the floor to stand up. I stood up with her and turned her around and gently eased her to sit on the bench where I had been. I lifted her legs and spread them, guiding her feet to my shoulders as I lowered my face toward her pussy. "Let me return the favor," I gently kissed her lips, surprised at how wet they were. I let my tongue flick across them gently, and then the second stroke, dip between them. Her juices were almost sweet tasting as I let my tongue slip deep enough to find her hard, little clit. She sucked in her breath at the sudden sensation, and then moaned softly, as I shifted my hands to spread her lips apart and softly stroke the hard nub. I let my tongue gently tease over and around her clit, listening to her moans and soft whispers of encouragement. I shifted again and reached up to her right breast, cupping it with my hand and gently massaging it, while I concentrated on softly running my tongue across her clit.

My intention wasn't to make her come, not yet anyway. I needed to tease her, drag it out longer, if I wanted to make her climax, as hard as her daughter had. I had no idea if she was a squirter or not, but I had a hunch I was going to find out. I worked over and around her clit while the boat bobbed gently on the waves making their way into the cove. I could tell the wind was picking up by the occasional spritz of water that blew in on us. She was sitting completely naked, and seemed oblivious to the chilly drops making their way to her body. I suspected that the storm was about to intensify, and I didn't want to leave this unfinished. I let go of her breast and slipped one finger into her pussy, curling it up to stroke the front of her vaginal walls, where that wonderful little bundle of nerves is. Her whole body jerked the first time I found it. I concentrated on it and her clit at the same time, working my finger in and out, her hips starting to rock in time with my strokes.

"Oh, fuck yes! Make me come. Ohhhh God, you're going to make me come." She moaned, as she gripped the edge of the seat pad and moved her hips in time with my stroking finger. The splattering rain started to blow in a little harder and I suspected we were about to be done, unfortunately, I wasn't ready to be done. Now that I had her within moments of climax, I wanted to finish with her.

"NOOOO!" She gasped, as I pulled my finger from her and my face from between her legs. I looked at her with a smile and lifted her feet from my shoulders. I held her legs up and wide apart as I lifted myself to my knees and walked them closer to her. My engorged head was easy to rub against her pussy, and I started to slide it along her wet lips, rubbing it over her clit. She reached between her legs and pressed my head and shaft against her, forcing me between her lips and against her clit harder. She rocked her hips in time with my strokes, both of us inching closer to completion. Her fingers pressed me against her as I pulled back a little further, my head slipping down to the entrance to her vagina. "OHHH FUCK!" She gasped loudly, as I drove fully into her with one stroke. "OH MY GOD YES!"

I worked my hips in and out, driving hard into her with each plunge. I could feel my own climax moments away, as I watched her soft tits bouncing and wiggling with each impact of our bodies. "This is what your daughter wanted," I grunted, as I pounded into her.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" She squealed, as her pussy clenched around me in the beginnings of her climax. I jammed myself hard into her with abandon, driving my head all the way to the end of her vagina. I felt her spasming pussy around my shaft, as her whole body began to tremble gently. I felt the warmth and urgency start to build, start to push me forward. Just a few more strokes, just a little harder. That was all it was going to take. Then it happened. My body bucked hard against her, driving my cock fully into her as I started to unload the first squirt of cum into her. "SHIT!" She gasped, feeling my cum pushing into her spasming pussy, her eyes now fully open, staring at me, watching my face, as I came inside her. I knelt there, letting my cum flow into her, as my body jerked and twitched for some time. I lowered her legs and pulled from her, as my dick started to soften, not because I really wanted to, but because mother nature was going to get feisty again.

I looked down at her spread pussy, watching our combined cum leak from her before a harder gust of wind blew a considerable amount of cold rain onto us. "Time to go." I said, letting go of her feet and looking for her poncho, which seemed to be nowhere to be seen. "Damn!" I swore, assuming it had blown away. "Come on. Let's get to shelter before you freeze." I said, noting the goose bumps popping up on her tits.

"Yeah. But my poncho?"

"There." I said, spotting it floating in the water some distance from the boat. There was no retrieving it at the moment. "Guess you're gonna have to run naked."

"Funny how that happened!" She said with a frown. "Like you planned it or something?"

"Not me, you took it off." I said defensively.

"Doesn't matter." She said, as I helped her up from the bench seat. I also helped her down out of the boat and then up the hill to the campsite. I unzipped the corner and we both slipped into the space. I expected to see Liang there, but in addition, I was surprised to see Izzy and Max sitting at the table drinking coffee with a still bare breasted Liang.

"OH!" Anna cried in surprise, trying to cover her breasts and pussy.

"Well, nice." Max said with a grin, looking at Anna. "I see you've been having fun too."

Anna looked down at where Max was looking and could see our cum, leaking down her legs, making her suddenly blush.

"Anna, this is Max and Izzy. They're our tent neighbors." Liang said before looking at me. "They were cooped up in that tiny little tent of theirs, so I thought I'd invite them over to hang out here."

"Having fun too?" I asked, looking at Liang questioningly.

"Well, I was a little horny after talking with Anna. I didn't think you'd mind if Max gave me a little help."

"A little help?" I asked, once again surprised at how protective I suddenly felt.

"Oh, only with his fingers. He did both of us at the same time. Well, he didn't use his fingers on her, but you know what I mean." She said with a shrug. "Maybe later you'll wanna try?"

"Uh, sure," I answered, realizing that it was an invitation to a threesome, "what about Max?"

"Well, maybe Anna wouldn't mind having a little fun with him." Liang said, getting a look of sheer terror from Anna. "Oh, don't worry. He's not really as tough as all those tattoos make him look. He's really quite gentle."

"I, um. If you have something I can wear, maybe I should go. I'm not sure I'm up for any of this." Anna said, backing up, until she was against the side of the pop-up. Max stood up, and Anna, looking even more terrified, darted out of the enclosure and into the rain.

"I was just going to offer her my t-shirt." He said as he stood, with his legs between the bench and the table top. I hadn't realized he was naked, and his mostly hard cock was jutting out in full view.

"Oh well." Liang said with a shrug. She got up, naked as well, and bustled around the kitchen area before setting a plate of cold breakfast on the table for me. "Sorry honey, I guess it all got cold."

"No problem, I can make more," I answered, not sure I really wanted to eat cold scrambled eggs.

"Let me help!" Izzy said getting up. She too was naked, which now wasn't a surprise, given her husband was.

I started the stove and showed Izzy where the food and dishes were. It wasn't long, before I had the cold bacon back in the pan warming up, while Izzy mixed some eggs. She used her hip to push me aside before whispering that if I wanted to, I could slip my dick between her legs and get it warmed up too. I looked over my shoulder at Max, who had apparently heard, and just shrugged.

"Go ahead. I'm going to just move over here so I can watch. You know how horny it makes me to watch someone fucking."

"Is that what I'm supposed to be doing?"

"You can if you want." Izzy suggested, rubbing her ass back and forth across my growing dick. I looked at Liang who grinned and made a waving motion with her hands, as if to say...go!

I took off my rain coat and hung it up and then stepped behind Izzy. I let my hand reach for her hips and then slide up her sides to cup and hold her huge breasts. "Mmmmmm. Now that is a nice way to start." She whispered, as I teased and played with her nipples with my thumbs. She rubbed her butt back and forth as she cooked, making my dick harden more while I played with her tits. I looked over my shoulder and saw Liang sitting down on Max's lap. I didn't have to guess too much to know where the hand she had down her front was. I thought about it for a moment and then shrugged. If she wanted to fuck him, that was her right. She wasn't exactly my wife, and if she wanted me to fuck another man's wife in front of him, well, why the hell not?

I squatted down just a little, to bring my now hard cock, between her legs and press my mushroom head up against her lips. She moaned softly, stopping her stirring of the eggs in the pan for a moment to allow me to work my head into her. "Oh yeah, there you go. Liang said you wanted to do this, to fuck me. I hope it's what you expect." She whispered, as she wiggled her hips a little, working my dick slowly up into her wet pussy. "You know, these eggs are about done. How about we do this a different way?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

She pushed me back and put the eggs and the reheated bacon back on the plate. Then she had me sit at the table, across from her husband and Liang, she set the plate down and then carefully climbed onto my lap, facing me, her back to her husband and her legs sticking over the outside of the bench seat, where we had just been standing cooking. She lifted herself and guided my mushroom head to her lips again and settled onto me with a soft moan. Once I was fully inside her, her butt cheeks on my lap, she picked up the plate and began to feed me.

Liang had clearly worked herself down on Max, from the look on his face, but was just sitting, watching us. I ate, as Izzy fed me, until the plate was empty. Then she lifted one of her breasts to my face and held it so her nipple was touching my lips. It only took a moment for me to replace her hand with mine, and then lift the other as well. With both her tits where I could suck on them, she shifted her arms so her elbows were on the table. She began to lift and lower herself on me, her feet on the cement pad and her elbows on the table. I sucked and licked and teased her hard nipples, drawing moans and gasps from her, as she worked herself up and down my shaft. "How did you know my nipples were so sensitive?" She whispered questioningly. "That feels sooooo good. You might just make me come like this."

"Is that a problem?" I asked, as I switched nipples.

"Not in my book. I love to climax. You can make me come as many times as you want. Until you do. That's when we have to stop. You get one in me, and we're done."

"So, I can fuck you as long as I want, just as long as I don't come?"

"That's the deal."

"Same deal for Liang?"

"Same deal for her. But you have the advantage."

"What's that?"

"Max has been dreaming all night about fucking her and I doubt he's going to go near as long as you."

"He has?"

"Uh huh." She answered, a bit breathlessly. "He had to do some work, but he convinced me to try this."

12