Last Dance

Story Info
End of the night.
2k words
3.77
111.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there. Thanks for dropping by. This is just a short story that came to me a couple of days ago. I wrote it up in a couple of hours, so I hope you like it. Please note that it is not a real story, it is written in Literotica World reality, not the real world reality you live in, so you may need to suspend your beliefs a bit. It is solely for entertainment and I hope some do enjoy it for that.

QW

****************************************

"Oh honey. Tonight has been amazing. Thank you so much. We haven't had a night like this in so long." She said as they walked through the front door of their home.

"Yes, it was a fun night, and the fun hasn't finished yet" he smirked back at her as he led her straight to their bedroom through the dark and unusually echoing house.

He turned into her as they stood at the side of their bed and kissed her fiercely, putting all of his emotion into an aggressive, drawn out kiss, as he hugged her tightly to him. Her firm, full breasts moulded to his chest as he ran his hands down her back and gripped her arse, pulling her into his now erect cock. "Mmmmm" she purred at this, and sensuously ground her now wet pussy against his firm manhood.

Breaking the kiss and with her still gasping from the height of passion she was now feeling, he turned her around and kissed the back of her neck, then moved to the side. She tilted her head to allow him easy access to her erogenous zone as he kissed, licked and nibbled at the junction of neck and shoulder. A light moan escaped her lips as her breathing began to speed.

"Oh god"

Slowly he slid the zipper of her evening dress down her smooth back, only stopping when it reached its end at the top of her well sculpted apple shaped posterior. He kissed at the exposed skin as he did so, bending slightly to kiss between her shoulder blades, before slowly and delicately licking his way back up to her still exposed neck. She shivered and her breath came out in a shudder as he did.

Plunging back to her neck, he assaulted her erogenous zone like a mad man, causing her to squeal and moan loudly.

"Oh fuck"

'That'll leave a mark' she thought.

His hands came to her shoulders and slipped the thin straps down over her soft skin. The silky dress fell to the floor around her feet, leaving her full motherly breasts bare, her nipples sticking out prominently from her now crinkled areolas. She was proud of her girls and the attention they gained.

Now biting at her neck, he wasted no time cupping those glorious globes, hefting them and grunting into her ear as he felt their weight and firmness still. He squeezed her breasts as he ran his hands forward till he reached her distended nipples. Taking each hard, sensitive nipple between thumb and forefinger, he pulled and twisted them, taking her to the edge of that pleasure pain threshold she loved, like so many times before.

"Oh god. So good" she grunted and moaned deeply as he did.

Her head fell back against his shoulder. Her breathing was rapid and ragged. Her arms now behind her, wrapped around him, her hands gripped tightly to his firm backside, finger nails digging in, as she tried to pull him into her. She ground her glorious arse against his steel hard cock, still encased in his pants. She could feel how incredibly wet she was and wanted him to fuck her, needed him to fuck her, to once again claim her as his.

One hand slipped off her breast and slowly slid down her smooth, lightly toned belly. All those gym sessions were paying off. Reaching the waistband of her thong panties, he teasingly ran his fingers along the edge. She wiggled and moaned at his slow pace.

"Please baby"

She wanted him to just plunge his fingers into her. She was getting desperately horny now, and wanted to have him inside her, to fill her and give her love like only he could.

He was breathing heavily now. His chest was heaving and deep guttural grunts were coming from his lips as he almost dry humped her gorgeous arse as he squeezed her to him. His fingers dug into her silky smooth, pliant flesh as he became more forceful, pulling her by the hip and breast into his hard throbbing cock. She loved what she was feeling. So strong. So demanding. It made her almost swoon with lust.

His hand slid from hip to belly button, then crept down towards her hot, leaking centre. Her juices were flowing and her scent filled his nostrils as he breathed deeply. Fingers caressed her skin as they slid under her lace panties.

"Please. Don't tease me my love"

There was a slight pause as he considered, then his hand moved to her swollen sex. Her labia were slick, wet and oh so hot right now.

The hand on her breast squeezed tightly, her flesh trying to escape between his fingers. She drew a sharp breathe as he twisted her nipple, then moaned and shuddered hoarsely as he slid a finger into her liquefied pussy. Her body spasmed as the first of what she hoped would be many orgasms erupted within her.

"Oh shit. Oh baby. Oh fuck"

Legs weak and shaky, she turned and held him tightly as she looked at him with dreamy eyes. Her breathing was rapid and deep as she tried to get control of her still twitching body. He kissed her firmly and surprised her when he ripped her thin panties from her body. She squealed at his unexpected aggression as he then firmly guided her to her knees. This was new.

Looking up at him from her knees, she felt strength and dominance that she hadn't felt from him before. It was sexy, yet confusing at the same time. She was so wet and horny though, that her concerns soon passed as she now focused on the bulge he was presenting to her. Raising a hand she raked her nails along its pronounced length, causing him to grunt and his hips to withdraw slightly due to his now heightened sensitivity and need.

Smiling to herself, she leaned forward and gently bit down on the encased head. Another groan from him, then a squeak from her, as he grabbed the back of her head and held her face to his hardness. He then rubbed the now steel hard cock inside his pants across her face.

She couldn't wait any longer and feverishly started to unbuckle his belt and get him out of his pants. He chuckled at her desperation, but there was little humour in it. Helping to remove his shoes, socks and pants, she stared with lust at the bulge still covered by his stretched boxers. The silky material now clearly damp from his pre-cum as it leaked from his aroused member.

'I like those' she thought with a smile as she took in the new look underwear.

Again he firmly guided her face to his crotch and now smeared her from cheek to cheek with his essence. Her face soon became slick and slippery with the viscous fluid as he looked down upon her with deep, penetrating eyes. He seemed different somehow, but she was too horny to work that out right then.

Sliding her hands up his thighs, she gripped his boxers, yanking them down and off his body. He took the opportunity to remove his shirt, it was getting late and time was limited.

Now she had free and unfettered access to his hard cock. It was oozing pre-cum and looked harder than it had been in a long time. This thrilled her and made her already wet pussy, spasm slightly and leak more fluid from her molten centre.

His hand now gathered her long luxurious hair into it as he moved his hardness to her lips. She smiled cautiously up at him. He wasn't normally this demanding, but she happily complied and opened her mouth to accommodate his firmness. It felt so good to have him in her mouth. He was so hard and his cock was so hot as it pulsed on her tongue with every heartbeat.

He loved how her mouth felt. She was an experienced cock sucker and he would make good use of her skills. It wasn't long before her sweet, sensuous tongue and sucking cheeks had him on the edge. He didn't want to leave her amazing mouth as he started to force his cock further and further into her. Her eyes were wide with shock as he went deeper and deeper. Deeper than he had ever gone before, as his slick head penetrated her throat and made its way down. He wasn't surprised that she didn't gag once.

He held her head and started to fuck her face with long, slow deep thrusts. She was confused, but had to concentrate on those brief moments when she could quickly take in air. She tried to put pressure on his thighs to make him withdraw but he was unrelenting. He didn't look at her the whole time, just seemed to zone out and lose himself in the act.

It wasn't long until he started to speed up and use her abused orifice uncaringly. He plunged his now expanding cock into her mouth in a way he never had before as he approached his peak. She held on for dear life as he pummelled her face and mouth. His pelvic bone slammed into her lips and nose. She was sure he was going to leave bruises. Tears were now falling from her eyes as he treated her like a common whore. Why was he being this way?

With a procession of loud grunts, she felt his cum start shooting down into her stomach. He quickly pulled his cock from her mouth and proceeded to coat her face with his cum, holding her head in place by her hair. When he was finished he slapped the last strands of his cum, now dripping from his softening cock, onto her forehead.

Through watering eyes she watched as he picked up his clothes and left her lying on the floor. She was lost and confused. He had never treated her this way before. He had never cum in her mouth before. She had told him it was disgusting and she wouldn't do it. She was getting angry now. How dare he treat her like this, the bastard.

"Are you Melissa Morris?"

She shrieked as a well dressed, middle aged man stood in her doorway ogling her naked form.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" she screamed as she scampered to get herself covered up.

"Are you Melissa Morris" he asked again with a smirk.

"Yes I am. Who the hell are you? Peter! Peter? Where are you? Get this man out of here."

"You've been served" the stranger stated firmly as he handed her a large manila envelope. He quickly took a picture of the stunned woman holding it, as she stared dumbfounded at him. Without another word, he turned and walked briskly out of the room and disappeared.

Melissa sat there in stunned silence for a few moments, her body now trembling as she looked at the envelope in her hands. 'It couldn't be' she thought.

With shaking hands and fear coursing through her body, she opened it and screamed, multiple pictures falling around her feet.

"NO!!!!! Please god NO!!!!" she screamed as she fell onto the bed.

Application for Divorce due to Infidelity was easily seen on the now exposed paperwork.

Thanks for reading. It was never intended to be a full story, just something light. I hope it was all clear by the end as I did try to put in a few little clues as it went along. The before and after were never part of my plan for this story. I hope it was a little entertaining none-the-less. Have a great day.

QW.