Last Dark Hurrah

Story Info
Spurned husband has his way with her one last time.
2.8k words
3.54
113.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve felt his heart flutter in his chest like the death throes of a tiny bird hit by a truck. The bedroom felt like a cold, dark chamber, and the covers of his marriage bed of five years gave him no comfort. He stared into the blackness, still in shock over her words and actions, regardless of how he had seen this night coming. Never before had he felt so utterly abandoned and alone, even though she was still sleeping right next to him in their king-sized bed. Steve had finally peeled himself off of the couch at 2am and climbed in next to her, as she never said where he was sleeping that night and he needed what hollow consolation he could get from his own mattress. He turned his back to her and tried to pass out, even though he felt fit to burst. Just as he closed his eyes, he heard her moan just a little in her sleep.

Steve froze, listening to his the woman who had been his wife. Terri had told him that evening that she was leaving him, that it was over. In some ways, after the way that she had acted for the past months and the blame she cast needlessly on him, the revelation was a relief. But in his heart Steve knew it was so much worse than that - it was a part of his life that was over, and despite how much he loved her, wanted her, needed her, he hated Terri for doing it to him. To them.

She murmured. Steve wondered if Terri was awake, trying to talk to him. When a few seconds passed, he knew it was just her dreams - hers that could go on without him while his had died that day in their house that was no longer theirs. "Bitch," he thought.

Terri laughed in her sleep.

Steve's blood chilled in his veins. Laughter?! Did Terri mock him even in her subconscious fantasies? A thousand different emotions ranging the full spectrum of human love and hate coursed through Steve at that moment, and his heart pounded in what felt like a panic attack or worse. He turned over, trying to see her in the pitch black of the night, but he could barely make out her silhouette against the window much less whether her eyes might truly be open.

Strangely, a want passed through him at that moment; Steve wanted to fuck her, one last time. It had been months since their last coupling, and his body ached for her, but his soul had faded to a black place. He had never taken a woman against her will, as he knew Terri would never allow a last tryst despite her parading in front of him in these last few months of 'marriage'. He tried to justify the desire to grab her and have her then and there; they had often indulged in bondage sex to spice up their love life, and maybe she secretly wanted him to do it, just that once. Just once, then it could really be over.

Steve climbed out of the bed, slipping into the master bathroom. Still mindful of others, even her, he didn't turn on the light in the toilet until he had closed the door behind him. His cock had hardened to a surprisingly hard state, and he dropped his boxer shorts as he sat down and began stroking it. "Maybe if I work one out," he reasoned.

He thought of some of their hotter sexual moments, fantasizing about his favorite times that he had tied her up and used her to their mutual enjoyment, working the separate events into one collage. His hand gripped harder, stroking faster, but he barely felt it. Steve delved deeper into his memories, looking for the times that their role-play sex had bordered on the forced fantasy, the degradation of rape.

Terri's hands had been bound to one bedpost, and he had put her on her knees with her panties pulled aside and her ass out to him as he struck it with his leather flogger and she had begged for more. He had taken the thick, leather-wrapped handle of the flogger and worked it ever so slowly into her pussy, inch by inch, always taking care to do it in a way that he could stop if she protested. But she had been so wet and hungry, and the handle was eventually being worked in and out of her slick channel, fucking her as he spanked her and thrust his damp thumb into her ass. He had pulled the flogger free and whipped her naked back with it as he rode her to climax, shooting his seed onto her reddened backside.

Another time; Terri had been blindfolded, her wrists bound above her head to the top of the bed-frame. Steve had dressed her in gartered lingerie and stockings, and made her kneel down, straddling her vibrator which he had placed buzzing atop one of their large pillow shams. He had ripped open the lacy front of her outfit and rubbed his cock across her hardened nipples. Steve then offered his cock to her, which she greedily sucked as he whipped her ass and took pictures of her beautiful form. The camera caressed the round form her ass, the black thong, the shiny texture of her long black hair, her breasts, glistening with her spittle mixed with his own pre-cum. By the time Steve pulled her shakily to her feet, the pillow was soaking with Terri's desire spurred by the vibrator and oral sex. He pushed her back onto the bed, tearing away the rest of her lingerie as he plunged his cock into her, the wettest she had ever been. He gripped her still-bound hands as he rode her and dripped hot candle wax onto her breasts, marveling at the gasp and protest of pain and pleasure she made each time he did it. The white candle wax spilled onto her plump nipples, looking like the cum of six men. His thrusts had reached their apex and he had quickly straddled Terri's chest. "Open up," he had commanded, and she had, closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue to lap the underside of his shaft and balls as he jerked himself off onto her face and hair.

Steve's tired hand slowed to a lazy stroke. It wasn't working. Nothing could take this new feeling from him and give him peace, he knew. Steve wasn't going to sleep peacefully for a long time coming. But she was in there, so perfectly snoozing that she could dream of her freedom and her disdain for him.

The bathroom door opened, the light openly shining on a pair of boxers left vacant on the floor. Steve stood over their bed, watching Terri sleep. Without taking his eyes off of her, he reached down to the bedpost by her feet, and grabbed the velvet rope they had used so many times in the past to indulge their fantasies, scenarios that were gone forever. He tied it to the posts at the foot of the bed and moved to his own side, opening his nightstand to take out the handcuffs and a rope. He fastened the binding to the cuffs and tied it to the head of his bed. He went back to the nightstand, removed the knife and flogger, and moved to his wife's side.

Terri stirred at last.

The light in the room was feint; just enough to make out her appearance. Chiseled looks, attractive dark features, full curves of a woman in her 30's, and long, jet-black hair accentuated by long lashes. Terri had long since abandoned attractive sleeping gowns or lingerie for cotton PJ's. The comforter was pulled up to her chin, and her eyes fluttered under the lids. Steve's breathing became hard - rasping breaths through his nose as he pondered whether he could really go through with it - wake her, bind her, take her. He feared that his pounding heart would awaken her and she would see him hovering over her with the cuffs in his hand.

And he wouldn't let her argue her way out of this one.

Steve pulled the comforter from her body and gripped her wrists, thankful that she had been sleeping on her back. It made this all the easier. Terri inhaled deeply and began to wake, but he was already fastening the cuffs to her wrists. There was no turning back now.

Her eyes opened, and Terri tried to move her arms. Just as the confusion began to twist her features and she seemed about to speak, Steve straddled her waist, still holding her arms. If his rigid cock and naked body wasn't enough to communicate his intentions, the bondage and the lick he delivered to her throat as he turned Terri's head away should have clued her in. She pulled violently at the cuffs, shaking her head and twisting her body, making a sound of defiance and rage. She tried to wriggle from beneath him, but he held her shoulders and began to suck at her throat and chest. Steve grunted at her, a bestial command that said he was unwavering. Terri said nothing. She didn't want to give him that satisfaction, and that was fine with him; it was too late for her to do anything about it anyway except scream, and she didn't bother with that. All the better.

He bit at Terri's neck and groped her breasts through the thin cotton t-shirt, his fingers feeling for her nipples and pulling at the peaks. Terri bucked and thrashed once more, though they both knew it was useless. She kept her head turned away, but said nothing. So Steve grabbed the long knife he kept with the other toys of their once-passionate days and set it to its former work; slicing her shirt up the middle. Terri's breasts came free and Steve dropped the blade, ripping the fabric away further and attacking her flesh with his lips and teeth. She moaned a little at his rough ministrations, but her eyes remained shut and her convulsions ceased. She seemed to become determined to be a dead lay, but Steve would not be deterred - his want was too great.

Steve snarled and lapped at Terri's nipples, which hardened despite her silent protest. He ran his tongue up her chest and neck, sticking it in her ear. She shuddered.

He sat up, sliding off of the side of the bed and gripping the elastic of her pajamas and panties before she knew what he was doing and ripped them free of her long legs. Terri turned her head the other way to hide her face from his view, going limp once more while he bound first one ankle and then the other to the ropes he had laid out, spreading her ankles wide. She was naked to his every whim now.

Steve grabbed the leather flogger and began to beat her thighs and belly. Terri still was silent, but her chest heaved, tightening the muscles of her abdomen and showing her ribs and lifting of her breasts, which he flogged next. He couldn't tell if she was weeping or wanting, and he didn't care - he would complete the ritual and have his wife one last time, as darkly as needed to stop the pain within himself. When finally her body started to twist away from the quickening slaps of the flogger, he relented a little, and climbed back onto the bed.

Terri's cheeks were wet, stained with tears, but her eyes remained closed and she tried in vain to bury her face into her arm. Her mouth was open - it was a contradictory feature combined with her silent weeping but it was a look she had often had when wanton of his desires. Steve set the flogger aside a moment, running rough fingertips down the velvety folds of her womanhood, through the nest of curls and between her sex-lips, finding her wet. She couldn't help it either. Steve would have smiled if he'd had the capacity, but he was unmoved - this was simply something that made what was coming an easier task.

Somewhere in his mind he wondered; did she want this after all? Were the tears for something else, or was he truly hurting her? Was there a chance for something, and even if not, could he bare to hurt her further? She had never told him 'no,' but Steve knew as soon as he had finished that they would both call it rape. The word sounded sweet now as it would sound sickly afterwards. But he had to have her.

He settled himself between Terri's spread legs, taking her swollen right nipple between his teeth. Steve bit her, gently at first and then hard as his throbbing cock entered her. He heard her groan a little as he thrust deep into her, spreading her wetness fully while his mouth suckled at her breast. The initial joining complete, be began thrusting hard and fast, grunting against her heaving breasts. He grabbed the flogger as he settled back and continued to fuck her furiously, beating her belly and breasts. Terri's breathing came fast, but she still looked away and said nothing. She gritted her teeth and took it.

"Whore," he wanted to call her. "Fucking bitch." But he said nothing. He always let actions speak louder in bed. He pulled his still rigid, soaked dick free and stroked it, silently spitting into his hand before working the engorged tip of his penis down against her tightest hole.

"No," she whimpered once.

Steve gave a thin smile of victory, though Terri never saw it.

He thrust himself slowly into her anus. Terri's body went rigid, and she held her breath as he slid inch by inch into her. When he couldn't fit any further, Steve slid slowly back, then began to fuck her ass, only slightly less violently than he had her sex. It didn't last long; the moment Terri's breathing became labored gasps again, he took it as whorish wanting, and grabbed the flogger at their side, fucking her pussy with the handle while he thrust powerfully into her anus.

Steve had only cum inside Terri's ass once, regardless of how amazing an experience it had always been, but he couldn't work it up this time, despite being the attacker who was double penetrating her, violating her simultaneously with cock and dildo. He had to do one last thing.

Terri grunted as Steve pulled free of her ass. He rammed the flogger's handle into her a few minutes longer as he stroked himself, marveling one final time at the lines of her body, spread by bondage and subject to his needs. If she was hoping he would just cum and get it over with, she was about to be sorely mistaken.

"Won't you cum for me?" he wanted to mock. "Cum for me," he would have demanded, but he knew that he was lucky enough to have found her silent and wet despite the tears and hate. He thrust the slick handle into her a few more times, finding her own climax nearing. He pulled the flogger free and turned it quickly over, beating Terri's naked breasts in penultimate glory, then shoved it back inside and left it there. Terri grunted once.

Steve climbed quickly over her, straddling Terri's chest. He pinched her left nipple and stroked himself over her. Terri turned her face away further, but she could not completely hide it from him. He slapped her cheek with his dripping cock and she turned further into her arm, fresh tears brimming under her thick lashes.

His grip became harder, his strokes faster - he thought of all the things he had ever done to her, and had just repeated or bettered on her quivering flesh. Steve groaned, about to climax. He stared down at her face, thinking of the times she had licked the underside of his shaft and balls and opened her mouth wantonly, waiting for the coming storm. This was equally sweet in a new way - she stayed turned away, even as his moans increased in severity. He came, sending hot jets of his sticky white load onto her cheek, causing her to flinch. He shuddered, and cum dripped into her dark hair as he finished at last.

Steve hovered over Terri a moment. They were both panting, or crying; even he didn't know which anymore. The terrible want had fled with his climax, replaced by a hollow nothing. Perhaps he would feel guilty later for doing it to her, or perhaps he would be happy that they had shared something unspoken, or maybe he'd try to never dwell on the memory at all. He got off of the bed and went to the sink to clean up a little, leaving her bound and cum-spattered.

Steve unfastened the bindings at Terri's ankles first before daring to get out the key for the cuffs. Terri didn't move. She never said another word.

-Fin.