Last Day Of Freedom

Story Info
Slave gets ready for her last day of freedom.
2.1k words
3.9
35.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slave naia
slave naia
48 Followers

My body laid heavy underneath of me, my skin burning from the touch of the bed sheets. A simple move makes my body cringe. The once satin sheets I loved so much have now become sandpaper underneath of me. The sun lightly shows through the bay window of my bedroom. Squinting I glance at it with one eye. I know that it will be the last day of my freedom. I stretch as much as my wounds will allow and silently devour back into the bed. My training has gone well, as I get ready for the rest of my life. I am sore but ready. I am unsure how long I have laid there but I seem to have fallen back to sleep. The annoying ring of the doorbell violently rips me out of slumber. I quickly rise out of bed and wrap my robe around my back. Glancing at myself in the mirror, I hurry down the steps. I open the door slowly to reveal a short, sort of odd looking man staring back at me. He is dressed in a brown outdated suit and black rimmed glasses.

"Miss naia I presume?" He says in a squeaky voice, much to fit his demeanor.

I hold back an arrogant smile and decide a simple nod will do

"My name is Kenneth and I belong to Miss Howard. The Howard's of Brooklyn. Sir James has sent for me to aid you in anything that is needed for the day." He looks up at me through the top of his wire glasses.

"Oh yes, Master told me he would be sending someone to help me move my things. Please come in." I glance over at him over as he walks in the doorway.

He looks around my now almost empty apartment and glances over at me.

"Must be nice to sleep in so late" He chuckles and continues. "Miss Joan never lets me sleep in past six; of course I am not sure I would know how to handle it if I did."

I smile and offer him a seat on the couch. He starts to sit on the floor the catches himself and continues to the couch. He is sitting perfectly tall and appropriate on the edge of the sofa.

"I am not allowed to sit on the furniture, so it is hard for me to break that habit when I am in free for the day." He explains.

"I understand there is much I need to learn and days to adjust." I clear my throat, suddenly straightening my back and crossing my ankles. Suddenly I feel the need to be prim and proper. It feels awkward all in one movement.

The room fills with silence as both Kenneth and I wait for the conversation to roll a little smoother.

"So, is there a lot you need help with?" He suddenly says to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Not really, I have some more clothes to pack, but most of the things Master will send for at a later date."

He looks at me confused.

"Sir is letting you wear clothes?"

"Oh no, Master is letting me pack them for times I need to run errands." I laugh and he nods back to me

The room is filled with silence once again, and all I can think about is my last day of sexual freedom. Master allowed me to masturbate all day if I wanted, as it would be my last day to be able to do it on my own. Now this strange looking man is sitting across from me, and I wonder if Master sent him over for the mere fact that I would not play. I chuckle silently to myself and look at the crotch of his pants. He is hard and I glance down to my robe that is now open to show my pussy. I smile and look at him. Glance to the floor I open my legs a little more to show more of my freshly shaved pussy. Trying not to let him know that I see he is looking at me, I throw my legs on the arm of the chair and my breast peeks through. He clears his throat and the silence remains a constant in the room.

"Master tells me you have served Miss Joan for about a year. How is it?"

"Miss Joan is wonderful, although I tend to get into trouble a lot, but we are working on that." He looks down to the floor and smiles.

"Well, listen I have the day free to do whatever I wish to do. And not to be so abrupt I really want to take as much time to masturbate as I can. I am sure you understand" I look up at him.

"Wow, well at least you are honest. A little odd to just blurt out, but I understand." He laughs "So please don't mind me"

I lay one leg on the back of the chair and my pussy suddenly opens. I softly run my fingers up and down my pussy lips, making sure not to invade in to quickly. My cunt opening twitches as it wants more and more with every stroke. I glance over at Kenneth on the couch and he is now reclined back and comfortable. He is not touching himself but has taken his glasses off and is watching my every move. I never take my eyes off of him as I slide a finger into my mouth making it wet. I suck on it as if I am giving it a blowjob. He wipes the sweat from him brow and clears his throat.

"I would give anything to play with that pussy right now, but Miss Joan will not let me I am sure."

I half heartedly smile at him and go about my business. My pussy is aching with wetness as I crave Master more and more. He knows just how to fuck me at times like this. Times like this I need to be fucked hard and deep. Treating me just like a whore. Knowing that all I want to do is get fucked. I am not attracted to Kenneth, but as he sits there with his hard cock peeking through the crotch of his pants all I can think about it jumping on and riding him hard. I feel his cock hit hard against the back of my pussy. I wonder what he cock looks like. What it tastes like. If I would take him in my mouth to suck him off, would he gag me? My thoughts wander as I bury my fingers deep into my pussy, holding it wide open with the other hand. He startles me when he speaks.

"Taste your fingers, please. Just once take your fingers out and taste yourself" His eyes beg to me

I take my fingers out and suckle them. Giving those head once again, he adjusts his now fully grown cock in his pants. I moan softly from my throat and watch him the whole time.

"Oh yes, my cunt tastes so good. They are so warm and salty, just waiting to cum."

"Oh yeah baby" is all that escapes his lips.

I am in my own little world, as the phone startles me. I jump from my chair to answer it. Seeing that it is Master on the caller ID I quickly drop to my knees as a shaky "Hello Master" leaves my lips. Kenneth does not move his eyes or body. He continues to look at the chair.

"What are you doing girl?" He barks, as if he knows I am playing with my cunt in front of Kenneth.

"I am playing with my pussy Sir, and Kenneth is watching me." I say, knowing I have to be honest, but scared of what will happen to me.

"Put Ken on the phone little girl, I will call you later."

I walk over to Kenneth on the couch and hand him the phone. He takes it from my hands and straightens himself up.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"U-huh"

"I understand, yes Sir."He answers in very short words as he talks to Master. With an abrupt goodbye, he hands the phone back to me with a smile on his face.

"Your Master says to stop, that you are in major trouble." I stand in place and just look at him.

"Why the fuck are you smiling then? It isn't funny. I am in trouble." He continues to smile.

I yell at him, almost wanting to smack him across the face

"What the fuck are you laughing about?"

"I am laughing because he gave me permission to cum and now you can't. You have teased me for the longest time sitting there, knowing damn well I could not cum. Now it is you who will finally understand the torture in that."

I sit back down and simply look at him. For a submissive he sure can talk the talk. I make myself comfortable in my chair and watch him as he takes his cock out of his pants. The doorbell rang loudly and I moan out loud.

"Fuck, who the fuck is bothering me." I say pissed off that I am taking away from watching Kenneth play with his cock.

I glance out of the stained glass on the door and see Master standing there tall and broad. I quickly open the door and fall to my knees. With my head down he says to me.

"Oh my, little girl. What in gods name are you misbehaving for?" He lifts my chin. He seems to have fire in his eyes.

I do not say a word and wait for the next command.

"I asked why you are misbehaving bitch, answer me" A light blow crosses my face and his hand feels heavy as my head is thrown back.

"You said I?."

He interrupts me suddenly.

"Yes, I said you could play with your cunt. I never said someone could watch you. Get up and into the living room." He lifts me up by my hair

He drags me into the living room and I see Kenneth on his knees on the floor.

"Kenneth, I have called Miss Joan. She has given me the chance to dominate you for a few hours. Since NAIA can not seem to control her urges you will be playing with your cock in her face and coming all over it." He continues to explain, turning to me.

"naia, you will be turning everything over to me tomorrow. You will not be able to act on your desires. Today you will have a face full of cum, and will keep it there until I come and get you in the morning. You and Kenneth will be packing the rest of your things supervised, and your day of freedom will be taken away from you. Do you understand?"

A nod is all that I can conjure up. He drags me over to Kenneth who is now standing in front of the couch. Master pushes me to my knees once again and snaps to Kenneth. He suddenly takes his pants down, his thick hard cock falls out of his pants. Master pushes his foot on my ass and I get as close to Ken as I can. My nose is hit as he jacks his hard cock. I lick my lips and Master notices. "You can lick your lips all you want whore, you will not be getting anything at all today. You won't for quite awhile, you can count on that." He says looking straight into my eyes.

I can smell the excitement steaming off Kenneth and all I want to do is put his hard cock into my mouth. Master holds the back of my head far enough away to lick, but close enough to feel it flick my nose. Ken jacks his cock off hard, and I never look up at his face. Without warning hot cum fills my hair and devours my cheeks and chin. Without a moment of thought Master lifts me to my feet. I glance over and Kenneth has pulled up his pants.

"Now, hopefully I can leave you alone to go upstairs and finish packing the rest of your things. Kenneth, help her. I will be waiting for you down here."

He pushes me near the stairs and Ken follows. I start to pack the rest of my things. Nether Ken and I say a word to each other. Putting all of my things into boxes with cum on my face, I realize that I am finally Masters Property.

slave naia
slave naia
48 Followers