Last Day of School Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria couldn't keep her hands to herself anymore.
855 words
4
47.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe it's the last day of school, can you, Mar?" Riley, my best friend for six years now, asks.

"I can't believe it either. So many things I want to do." I say.

"Well, see ya after the exam." She says before disappearing into her examination hall.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Maria. I'm 18. I love reading, writing, French, singing, dancing, knitting, and a lot of stuff. Most importantly, I love my best friend. Riley. Ever since we met, I've always felt something different towards her. I never knew what it was until she accidentally sent me a nude at the beginning of the year. Ever since then, it's been my masturbating motivation.

Just thinking about it now, I feel wetness and heat between my legs. Every single day, I'd try my best to keep my hands to myself. Then, every night, I'd think of a plan to seduce her and masturbate to the idea of us kissing, making out, and eventually having sex. But, in the morning, I'd coward away the idea. I can't afford losing her.

Today, though, I'll do it. I'm gonna seduce her. It's the last day of school and we're going to different universities. I'm going to Cambridge University and she's staying here in California to attend UCLA.

My flight is tomorrow. If I do this today, maybe she'll stay the night. After the exam, it'll be time to go home. But, I made sure we'd both be driving ourselves.

I sit down and wait for the paper.

~*~

"How was your exam?" I ask as we sit down on the bench.

"Easy. Yours?" She says.

"Piece of cake. Although behind me was a guy who fell asleep and kept snoring through the whole thing."

"Woah."

"I know."

I just sigh and trace my heart tattoo. It's a heart with two angel wings and the word heart written inside. It's located right beneath my wrist.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Maria. I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow." She says, placing her hand on mine.

I feel a jolt of electricity go through me when she does that.

I just look at her and smile a little.

We both get up and hug tightly. I nuzzle into her neck as I press her close to me. Feeling her soft body on my mine. It's such an amazing feeling.

I need a reason to get her to come with me to the restroom. I move one of my hands to be on top of her bra clasp. I then tighten both my hands, pulling her even closer to me as she does the same. When I let go, I feel her clasps open.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it." I lie.

"It's fine. It's fine. Can you just, come help with it?" She asks.

I nod and we both head to the restroom. It was empty. She leads me into a stall and gives her back to me.

I reach my hands into her top and 'try to find the clasps'. I run my fingers up and down her back, giving her goosebumps. Then, I trace her spine and waist. As I reach her front, a small, barely audible moan escapes her lips.

I couldn't help but smile and continue running my fingers on her skin.

"Do you need me to take my top off? You know, to see the clasps?" She asks.

YES!!

"Yeah. I kinda need to see them." I say.

She slips her top off to reveal her bare back with the clasps on her sides. I take my chance and place a kiss on her shoulder. When she gasps, I step back and clasp her bra.

"Purple lace, huh? My favorite color." I say.

"Yeah. I know." She says.

I then place another soft kiss on her shoulder.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask.

"No." She says.

I smile before placing a kiss on her shoulder blade. Slowly, I go up to her shoulder and neck as she moans. I then kiss her earlobe before sucking on it a little bit. When I let it go, she turns around and pulls my waist close, dry humping me. I giggle before kissing her jaw, making my way to her chin. I then look at her before crashing my lips to her.

I can't believe I finally have her. She kisses me back wildly before carrying my legs and wrapping them around her waist. I pull away slowly before cupping her face.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She smiles before hitting my back on the wall of the stall and crashing her lips to mine.

My fingers curl up in her hair and I tug a bit, getting a moan out of her. Her hands travel to my back, running up and down my spine. I stop her just as she unclasps my bra.

"Let's take this home." I say.

"That's a good idea." She says before letting me down.

She puts on her shirt and we leave, heading to my car.