Last Day of School: Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom. Oh, Tom, that's fantastic."

Tom could see every inch of his porn pole disappearing into Sandra's love cave.

"Oh Tom that's so good. You're filling me up with your big cock"

Fullness was something she seldom got. This was a rare treat and Sandra wanted to make the most of it.

"Slow, Tom. Slow down. I want to savour every moment of you inside me."

Tom didn't speak much but he was enjoying this different way of fucking. Surprised by how much he could see, watching his cock become buried deeply inside Sandra's fuck cave, then reappear coated in her juices, was a real turn on. Sandra was tight, tighter than mom. This felt fantastic.

He couldn't understand how this lady's language could change when she was being fucked.

"Grab my tits, Tom. Grab them, pull them, squeeze them hard. Hurt me Tom. Make me pay for wanting you inside me."

Tom, unspeaking, was reluctant to bring pain. He turned his head. Mom nodded. Stopping for just a couple of seconds he reached forward grabbed Sandra's still swinging tits. He pulled hard. He squeezed even harder.

Tom heard Sandra take in breath. That hurt, it really hurt.

"Now faster, Tom. Fuck me hard, fuck me fast. Hurt me."

Tom squeezed, pulled hard. Another sharp intake of breath. Sandra could feel her orgasm quickly build, as if from nowhere. Too late to warn Tom to slow down again, the ripples and contractions inside her bolted through like lightening.

She shrieked, from the pain and from the pleasure. Her whole body shuddered and she almost passed out.

Tom didn't stop, didn't slow, didn't let go of her tits. As his own cum shot out of his cannon Sandra came again.

"Tom." Mom called, signalled him to move off the bed.

But a woman sometimes isn't satisfied so easily and so Colin took Tom's place. His small cock was still plenty to bring his wife to another cum. He had found the voyeuristic thrills too much. All too soon he grunted and shot his load into Sandra's cum filled cunt.

"Now me, Tom. Eat me out." Kate wasn't going to be left out, and rightly so.

Tom was more than happy to smell his mom's excitement. Mom was dripping, ready, all too ready, waiting ... for Tom to swiftly give her a powerful cum.

*****

Tom and mom were both sorry to have to leave their new friends. If she spoke honestly, Kate had enjoyed their day every bit as much as Tom. Young men with their tackle on display, long cocks and cute butts. The friendliness of the people there, the joy of being unrestricted by clothes.

Back at their chalet, once more they were alone together. The wine and the rest of the evening went well.

Tomorrow? Well, tomorrow was another day. They slept, spooned, contented and refreshed to face what fun another day would bring.

That, folks, isn't the end. What started as a spin-off evolved into a fully fledged story. It will be continued. Tom got an unexpected photo text from one of the five girls, Sandra and Colin invited Tom and mom back, and maybe Colin sampled some of Kate's hypnosis ... or ... well ... suggestions are always welcome!