Last Days of School

Story Info
A girl and her father find solace together.
4k words
4.32
47.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
626 Followers

I waited with my friends at the school gates as usual, Kelly and Samantha were telling me about doing it with their boyfriends and making out that they were sympathetic over my lack of one.

It didn't actually bother me, but it was expected for me to have a little whinge about it, so that's what I did.

"Yeah, totally pissed off with my dad, every time I mention a boy he freaks." I said with a sad sigh.

"It's soooooo unfair Abby, you're eighteen and... like ... so ready to get laid." Kelly gushed out in fake sympathy while I could tell she quite liked feeling superior to me.

Kelly was the prettiest out of us three, long blonde hair, tall and leggy with big blue eyes and large breasts, she looked the eldest too, her body already matured to the point that most of the boys ogled her constantly.

Samantha was a bit different, she actually felt it really was unfair and patted my arm.

She looked more like me, both of us were slim, with smaller busts and we shared a similar pale pink skin tone. Our hair matched too, being slightly reddish, not true ginger, more like a rosy blonde. Samantha's was long and curly though, while mine was straight and cut in a short bob, held form my face with a yellow head band.

"You could lie, I mean... it's not like you don't get asked out, both Billy and Tom fancy you." She said with a quick glance over to where those two boys were standing with a bunch of other boys.

Kelly snorted.

"Yeah right, do you WANT her grounded until we graduate." she said honestly, but once more, I knew part of that was because she liked Tom and hated that he always checked me out.

A little fed up with her, I shrugged.

"Kelly, stop it, we all know you fancy Tom, why don't you dump James and go for it. It's not as if I'm available." I said waspishly.

Kelly looked a bit abashed for a second.

"Because if YOU were, Tom would come running, James does anything I tell him to." She said with a shrug, glancing over at James who never took his eyes off her and practically bounced to his feet when she looked at him.

Kelly shook her head at James and he looked so sad when he sat back down. 'Poor thing' I thought to myself. Kelly could be such a manipulative bitch sometimes.

Kelly's mum pulled up and beeped her horn, we hugged and said our goodbyes while her mum watched impatiently.

"Better fix your skirt Abby." Kelly said as she waved goodbye and skipped a couple of steps towards her mum's waiting car, blowing a kiss towards James as she opened the door.

At school, we all rolled our skirts up a bit at the waist, making them shorter. With my dad soon to arrive, I did as she suggested and unrolled the folds, letting my skirt's hem down so it wasn't mid-thigh but now brushed my legs just above my knees in a way that was acceptable to my parents.

Sam did the same, her dad always arrived around the same time as mine. Plenty of other girls did the same, though some didn't bother, being lucky that their parents didn't seem to mind.

I was just smoothing it down over my bum and thighs when my dad pulled up and waved at us.

"Shit, do you think he saw?" I squeaked out under my breath as both Samantha an I waved back.

"How do I know?" she giggled, "If he did , just say it was uncomfortable and you were adjusting it."

I nodded and gave her a quick hug, "Love you." I said.

"Love you too." She answered as always.

Being my best friend, we were very close, not lezzy close, but both of us had practiced kissing before she had gotten off with David Danvers in sixth grade and not needed to practice with Kelly and me anymore.

"Don't forget to bring that flash drive, I'm dying to see Hugh Jackman with his shirt off." She shouted after me as I hurried over to my waiting father.

"I won't...promise." I shouted back over my shoulder as I pulled open the car door and threw in my backpack before sliding into my seat.

Daddy pointed to his cheek as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Hi daddy." I said cheerfully as I lent over and pecked his cheek with a kiss.

"Good day princess?" he asked as he put the car into gear, checked his mirrors and then pulled out into the slow moving school traffic.

"Yeah, not bad." I said as we got going and I reached over to massage his cock through his pants. He might have been strict about how I looked at school, but things had changed between us in a very deep way.

"Is mom home?" I asked sweetly as I unzipped him, biting my lower lip as I felt his solid meat in my hands.

He quirked a smile.

"No princess, she's gone to her Yoga class." His voice a little breathy as I worked his cock with one hand while pulling up my skirt with the other, wiggling in my seat a bit to get it around my waist.

"Show me baby." He growled out as he spared a quick glance down at my panty covered pussy.

Giggling naughtily, I stopped wanking him for a second and hooked my thumbs onto my panties, raising my hips up as I pulled them down and then along my legs until they were at my knees.

He glanced over again to see me spread my legs open and show him my shaved pussy, already wet from my quick fingering before I went to the front gates to be picked up.

"Oh princess, that looks so good." He said as I resumed wanking his very hard cock with one hand and opened my pussy lips with two fingers from my other.

"Mmmm, yes daddy, I want you inside me soooo much." I fairly panted out as I slide two fingers inside myself. Masturbating us both.

"You going to ride daddy's cock when we get home?" his voice husky as I leaned over and kissed the tip of it, making my seatbelt pull tight.

"Uh huh." I breathed out as I licked the precum from his tip.

"Suck it baby." He moaned as he tried to concentrate on the road.

I opened my mouth and took him inside, twirling my tongue around it, loving the salty taste of him.

My head bobbed up and down slowly as he took the long way home, giving me time to do it properly.

I undid my seatbelt to get a better angle and then took to using both hands on his shaft as I went at it eagerly, wanting to taste his cum in my mouth.

He pulled over as he got close to spurting, grabbing my head and pushing me down further than normal, thrusting up with his hips, forcing me to gulp and gag a bit.

Taking control, he worked my head and used his hips, face fucking me faster and faster. The sound of my mouth being fucked filled the car, turning me on as he made me gag repeatedly and slobber all over his cock.

I tried to relax the muscles in my throat, but even that wasn't quite enough, we had only just started this and so far I hadn't managed to deep throat him without puking.

"Unnnggg." He groaned out as he held me down as far as he knew I could take it. Spurting a nice load of semen into my mouth, the jizz hitting the back of my throat.

I gulped what I could down, but more spilled out along his shaft and out of the sides of my mouth.

"Oh baby, that was so good." He panted as he let me up to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Mmm, yes daddy, it's soooo tasty." I smiled at him as I licked my lips clean and then used three fingers to wipe any stray bits from my face, licking them clean as he put away his delicious cock.

He took a deep calming breath as he checked the road, once again putting the car into gear.

"let's get home, I want to fuck my princess properly." He said as he pulled out and drove towards our house, a little faster than was strictly legal.

I took off my panties, working them over my ankles and flat school shoes before buckling up again.

I watched the countryside flash by out of my window and thought about how much I loved the feel of him inside me, it was my dirty little secret, I wasn't a virgin anymore, daddy had taken care of that in the best and most loving way.

I really couldn't imagine letting anyone else fuck me.

"Are you okay Princess?" he asked as he noticed my thoughtful gaze.

"Sure Daddy, I was just thinking about us." I answered honestly with a smile that told him I loved him more than anything in the world.

We pulled into our driveway and he stopped the car. Leaning over he took my face in both his hands and kissed my lips gently.

"It can't last Princess, but I'm glad we have this for now." His tone gentle.

I nodded sadly, I understood what he was saying, I just didn't want to believe it right then.

"Me too, I wish you would just leave mum." I said with a sigh.

He shook his head.

"I can't, I still love her, you know that princess." His tone a little sad. "I should have been stronger." He added as his hand drifted down to cup my breast and knead it gently.

"Yeah, but you weren't, I wanted it so badly and you were always looking at me, I know this is wrong, but it's also right." I said softly as I lent in and kissed his mouth.

Our jaws worked as we kissed deeply, his hands pulled me in closer, needful and lusty, I knew he would fuck me right there and then if I let him.

"Stop, we can't out here." I gasped out, pushing at his chest.

"Yeah...shit." He gasped out as he tried to regain control of himself.

I lent into the back seat and pulled my back pack to me before opening my door.

"Inside, you can have me inside." I said with a giggle as I shut my door and ran to our front door.

*******

Naked as the day we were born, I rode him. I bucked onto his cock with my hips, grinding myself down with each downward thrust.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy." I panted out as I bounced up and down, repeating the words again and again.

Our bodies were slick with sweat and other fluids, already he had cum inside me and once more on my tits. He was tired, exhausted even as I took my pleasure, working towards my fourth orgasm.

We had done this nearly every day since I had slipped naked into his bed two days after my eighteenth birthday. He had tried to push me away, but I had pressed my lithe naked flesh to his as I begged for him to fuck me.

It really hadn't taken much and he had soon been between my legs and taking my virginity.

Now, two weeks later, we did it every chance we got, mum was home often and while we couldn't always do it in their bed, we could and did do it in mine or in the kitchen where she never went unless it was to grab another bottle of wine to appease her dependence on alcohol.

Sometimes he would feel guilty enough to try and stop, but it never worked, I would always get my way and soon have his hard cock inside my mouth or pussy. I ached for him constantly and while I myself knew what we were doing was wrong. I just couldn't feel guilty about it.

Perhaps I was weird, but I loved him so much and when he was inside me I felt complete.

Bouncing faster and faster, I threw back my head and gasped out a final long, "Dadddddddyyyyyyyy."

As I came, the rush of my orgasm turned my insides to liquid fire and sent spine tingling shocks from my pussy to my brain.

"Uggnnnn." I groaned as I collapsed forward onto his chest. My mouth worked lazily over his right nipple as I breathed heavily, coming down from my climax and catching my breath.

He stroked my head and kissed the top of it, his other hand gently ran up and down my bare back, making me feel safe and loved.

"We need to change the sheets again." He mumbled lazily as we held each other and my tongue still licked his nipple, his hard strong body felt so good, the taste of his skin like a salty treat to me.

I nodded but didn't move, too happy right then to do so.

"In a bit. Mummy will be ages yet." I said softly as I snuggled my sex slicked body against his, wriggling a bit in contentment.

He grunted his assent and we lay together for a while, just relaxing the way a father and daughter should do, cuddling each other affectionately, though being naked isn't normal, to me it felt perfect and right.

I must have dozed off, maybe he had too. I woke up to him pushing me off him and telling me mum was home in a panicky tone.

"Get dressed." He hissed out in a whisper, his eyes darting around fearfully, unsure what else to do.

"Shushhhhh..." I hissed at him, as I dropped my clothes to the floor and grabbed the bed sheets. "go jump in the shower daddy, I've got this." I told him firmly and calmly.

He stood there a bit stupidly until I gave him a glare.

"Now." I hissed softly as I bundled up the sheets and my school clothes, running naked to the door and glancing back at him to make sure he was doing it.

He seemed to get it and nodded at me, opening the bathroom door and stepping through.

I listened intently and could hear mum clattering around downstairs on a pair of her slutty high heels, the kind that only the sadly desperate wore at her age.

Quickly, I crossed the hallway and darted into my room, throwing everything onto my bed before pulling open my closet and grabbing the first thing I could.

The long T-shirt came down to the tops of my thighs, covering me up decently enough. Dressed enough, I bundled the soiled sheets up with my clothes and went downstairs with the whole lot.

"Abigale, what are you doing?" Mum asked as she poured herself a massive glass of wine.

"Hi Mum, just doing your laundry with mine." I answered cheerfully.

She took a gulp of her wine and sneered at me.

"Fuck me, what next?" she asked no one as she turned away and grabbed her bottle with a free hand.

I looked at the floor as I passed her, she had a nasty temper more and more often, I was well aware she might lash out at me as I passed her.

"You could at least wear some proper fucking clothes around the house." She growled as she stepped out of my way and walked towards the living room.

*******

We ate dinner in silence, dad had cooked a really nice lasagne and I had made a salad to go with it. Mum ate and drank more wine in an almost mechanical manner.

Both daddy and me knew she had taken things bad when her sister had died last year. She had changed so much now, she was hardly recognisable.

Deep down I still loved her too, but she had shut us both out for a year now and if she wasn't drunk, she was hateful and mean, or both at the same time.

Until I had decided to make things better for me and daddy, this had been a sad and horrid house, it still was in some ways, but now daddy looked happier and I was too.

"Good job on the salad princess, don't you think so Janice?" said my father, ever the optimist, still thinking he could fix her with stupidly nice comments and family ties.

She didn't answer, just looked at us both a little drunkenly.

I rolled my eyes at dad.

He gave me his 'behave' look.

"Jan... would you like some more?" his tone soft, caring and affectionate.

Mum gulped down her wine and nodded, pushing her now empty wine glass towards him as she stabbed her fork into some salad leaf.

"Ohhh...erm, I meant the lasagne."

She raised an eyebrow at him as if he was an idiot.

"yes dear." My father mumbled as he got up and fetched her another bottle.

I grimaced and pushed my unfinished plate away. Sick of the way he acted around her.

"May I be excused from the table?" I asked.

Mum's eyes focused on me in a flash and I gulped, not knowing what hateful words she might spew forth.

"Do your homework." She slurred out, pointing one finger at me.

"Yes Mummy." I said with relief as I got up and pushed my chair back into place.

Her moment of concentration disappeared as she snatched up her wine glass again. Letting me flee to my room.

My eyes felt wet, I realised I was crying as I went to my room. I didn't really know why, sometimes I just did that now. I shook my head and dashed the tears away, annoyed with myself for being weak and acting like a silly little girl.

In my room I sat on the edge of my bed and pulled out my homework, I should have finished it before, but I had been busy with daddy until mum had got home and then done the laundry and helped make dinner.

With a sigh I opened it up and made a start, I knew it would take a while and I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. It was an essay on the economics of China and it's rising power.

If I wanted to get into Uni, I had to make it good. So far I had managed to keep my grades at A's, but if I wasn't careful they would start to slip and I desperately wanted to get into Oxford.

Around midnight my dad knocked on my door and stepped in with a cup of tea for me.

"Made us some tea, do you need help?" he asked quietly with his usual affectionate smile.

"No thanks daddy, but I'll take the tea." I smiled back, patting the bed that I was now lying on, flat on my tummy as I typed out my essay on the laptop.

He sat down and placed both steaming cups on the bedside table.

His right hand rubbed gently up and down my back, causing the material of my long T-shirt to ride up and expose my bare and knickerless bum.

I guess he hadn't expected me to still not have put any on after my shower.

"Princess." He said softly, a tone reserved for telling me off when he didn't really mean it.

I giggled but kept at my essay.

"Lower daddy." I said softly never taking my eyes off my work, letting him decide if he wanted to or not.

His hand felt hesitant at first and then moved lower to caress my bum, kneading each small cheek softly.

I bit my lower lip and typed a few more words as I uncrossed my ankles and parted my legs a little, well aware that with my slim legs and thigh gap, he would have a good view and easy access to my labia and lips.

His hand caressed my bum and a finger dipped down, running along the crack and over my puckered hole, over that and then onto my pussy.

I drew in a quick breath as his finger reached my pussy, a small gasp escaped me as I tried to type.

"So soft." He breathed out as he slid his finger over my outer lips, circling them slowly, making me moisten.

My breathing quickened as I started to loose focus on my essay.

"Finger me Daddy." I whispered softly.

One finger dipped inside me, not fully, more a parting and deeper caress, making my pussy light up and tingle.

"Yeahhh." I said breathily as I closed my eyes and concentrated on what he was doing to me.

Wet and ready, I felt him slide deeper, working me in at a nice slow pace, bringing me higher and higher.

His other hand joined in, a thumb rubbing over my clit in slow circles as I lifted my hips up, raising my bum into the air slightly, letting him get deep into me and finger me faster.

"make me cum." I whimpered with need for release from what felt almost like torturously good pleasure.

He breathed deep and fast too as he worked harder to get me there, now shoving two fingers in and out of my soft welcoming and greedy pussy.

The smell of my sex filled the room and my sopping wet pussy squelched almost too loudly as he now rammed his fingers in and out rapidly and thumbed my clit good and hard.

"Come on baby, come for daddy." He whispered urgently.

I let out a gasp and bit my hand as I muffled my squeal of pleasure, cumming hard, my hips shuddered and I let out a long low moan.

His fingers left me and he stood up to pull out a rock hard cock, he slicked it with my cum, his fingers sticky and wet from me.

"Here Princess." He whispered needfully as he pushed it to my lips.

I looked up at his face as I opened my mouth and he fed me his cock, slathered in my own cum and juices.

I had never sucked him after fucking him, so the taste of myself mixed with the taste of his cock was new and incredibly exciting.

Greedily I sucked and licked his cock, really loving it and showing him how much I loved him too. The danger of mum being asleep just across the hallway added something else too, making me almost want to shout out and be caught.

It didn't take long, he was so turned on that I only had to bob my head a few times before he spurted into my mouth holding a hand over his own mouth this time as he grunted and held my head down with his other. My eyes watched his in delight as he stared down into them, his cum pumping out in three spurts.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
626 Followers
12