Last Days of Summer

Story Info
The twins have fun with a master...
5.1k words
3.29
19.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Last Days of Summer

"Good morning, you two!"

Seated at the wooden breakfast table, the twin otters looked up in unison, whiskers quivering. While Jayne wore a large, white sun hat, even from their perch indoors where they could see out the massive windows spanning the length of the dining room, her brother wore only his swim trunks, which he found to be modest enough in their length and fit. They were not his usual style, however, and Jayne contrasted their flashiness with a sky blue bikini half-hidden beneath a net-like shirt that draped down to her tail and concealed almost nothing from the eye of the casual observer.

The wildcat, Cadman, who had greeted them so enthusiastically, bounded over as if he had springs loaded into his heels, dropping his light brown striped form into a chair opposite the twins. Behind the otters, the expanse of ocean that was the life of the Maldives glittered enticingly in the sun, water sparkling and dancing before his very eyes. He would be sad to leave this place.

Jayne leaned back on her chair, breakfast plate pushed to one side as she rested a paw on her brother's thigh. He shivered but otherwise did not react to her touch, though one could not speak for what was happening beneath the table.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Jayne murmured, lifting a cup of black tea to her lips. "We didn't think we'd see you around until a bit later on today."

The wildcat's blue eyes widened and he interlocked his fingers, elbows balanced on the perfectly white tablecloth. Swallowing his mouthful of pancakes - a special holiday treat for a body conscious otter - Sean chanced a smile, grazing feline's gaze with his own. It seemed silly to be so shy around the wildcat after they had spent several steamy nights together under the stars enjoying the pleasures of each other's bodies. Yet he was still anxious. He was unsure whether or not there was a spot on the island that they had not yet 'tainted' with Sean's mouth stretched wide around a thick, feline shaft. It was Cads' favourite thing to do with his new 'pet', as he so sweetly teased. The otter shivered.

Of course, Jayne had been there too. He and his sister always shared, without fail.

"Maybe the cat's been up to something."

Cads' reclaimed Sean's attention and fluttered his eyelashes at Jayne in a mockingly coy manner, mimicking how she loved to wind up passing males, the little tease. Though, to his knowledge, he was the only male that the twins had shared during the course of their hot holiday. Summer in the Maldives certainly led to rising lusts of the body, it could not be denied.

Jayne sipped her tea levelly, waiting for Cads to continue while Sean nibbled at fruit, teeth working quietly at the skin of a mango. Juice dribbled down his chin and he shifted, wiping it away with the back of his paw as he listened more patiently than his sister. Sean was better known for patience than Jayne, as the twins were often told.

"Are you going to let the 'cat' out of the bag then?" She raised an eyebrow. "Or not? You're very hush-hush about the whole thing. I'm starting to wonder if you're up to something...uncouth."

Cadman's tail lashed and he smiled serenely, paws folded in his lap, the very picture of innocence. Unbuttoning the top button of his loose, white shirt - designed for comfort over formality - the feline leaned forward over the table and licked his lips, drawing Jayne's eyes as she could not help but imagine that tongue playing over her sex and clit again, teasing her to an explosive climax.

"Should I? Or should I not?" He suggested, whiskers twitching. "I'm not sure if you should know what I have planned...yet."

Attention caught, Sean looked up, eyes bright and lips pulling up in a smile.

"Is it a surprise?"

The cat reached across the table confidently to take the smaller otter's paw in his, thumb rubbing over the back of Sean's fingers. Though he trembled, Sean did not pull away and blushed heavily beneath his fur. The wildcat has a strange effect on him that he did not understand just yet. Not quite. But he was getting there.

"Yes..." Cads considered a moment, winding his fingers between the otter's as if to ensure he could not draw his paw away. "It's a surprise."

Jayne chuckled, replacing her tea cup on the saucer with a light clink, silver spoon tapping the side with a drop of tea cradled in its belly from when she had used it to stir in sugar. Not that the female otter needed any additional sweetness, if the truth was told. She was as sweet as pie until she decided to 'spice' things up from her side of the board.

"Then perhaps we should adjourn to this 'surprise' and uncover what the big secret is?" She suggested. "Before my brother bursts with curiosity."

Jayne smiled, flashing her perfectly white teeth in a winning smile. Sean rolled his eyes and huffed through his nostrils, hardly swayed by her claim. He was not one to get riled up over an event that he could not control but he would not turn down any opportunity to spend more time with the otter. He'd found it hard to sleep that one night that Cads had preferred to be on his own, even curled up with Jayne snoring on his shoulder. He had missed the feline's fluff making his back too warm.

Though that could have been for a different reason altogether: Sean was all too aware that their time together on the island was short. After all, it was the last day of their holiday, for both parties. Once the day was over, it would be back to reality for all three of them.

Cads tapped the side of his muzzle and withdrew his paw from Sean's, letting his fingertips brush slowly over the back of the otter's paw even as he moved away. He stood and nodded, nipping the inside of his cheek to hide his grin, expression as sombre as he could make it with his paws folded behind his back as he drew himself up tall. Sean's fingers curled around the edge of the table with no wildcat paw to hold in his, whiskers drooping ever so slightly.

"Then why waste any more time?" Cads quirked an eyebrow up for a fraction of a second. "You're all fed and watered, yes?"

When both otters nodded, Cads let his grin break free and swooped down on Sean, scooping him out of the delicate chair in both arms as if he was as light as a feather. The otter squealed and wriggled as the wildcat held him close to his chest, long tail swishing as he 'captured' his prey. But the otter was too cute to be prey, truly.

He mrowled and trotted away from the table with a fiendish smirk even as Jayne laughed and clapped a paw to her forehead, head shaking. Sometimes she really did despair for the lads and their antics. The crazy cat could only be good for her brother though.

Cads glanced back over his shoulder with a playful growl, lips parted to show a glimmer of sharp teeth as if he were about to devour her brother whole.

"Jayne, we shall meet you...on the beach!"

She rolled her eyes as they jogged further away, nearly to the dining room door, one of Sean's arms dangling haphazardly down Cads' back towards his tail.

"There's beach all round the island!" She shot back, though the smile on her muzzle was not as sharp as her tone. "How am I to find you?"

"You will!" He shouted, voice carrying across the distance between them.

Cads laughed throatily as he hoisted Sean away and the otter slung his arms around the wildcat's neck, pressing his nose into the dip at the base of Cads' throat, below his Adam's apple. Inhaling deeply, he giggled like a cub again as he was carried away as easily as if he actually was one, his weight and size nothing to the larger and stronger feline. He rather liked being handled like a lighter and weaker partner, though he would not confess that to Jayne in a million years, no way. Cads could know, however, if he liked. He might tell Cads just to see him smile.

Paws on the table, Jayne rolled her eyes and hollered after them, ignoring the stares of the other late breakfasting diners. They didn't know the fun she and her brother got to have with their now most familiar friend. And she wouldn't change it for the world, shaking her fist after Cads in mock despair.

"Have you even had your breakfast yet?"

*

"I have to say, Cads, you have truly outdone yourself."

Jayne swept her gaze over the private boat, marvelling once again at the modern, clean lines and pristine rails adorning the sides. Large enough for a party to take place, comfortably, on board, it seemed overkill for the three of them and, simultaneously, exactly what they needed for their final day. Benches with red, plush pads allowed furs to seat themselves comfortably around the edge of the boat while a glass panel in the bottom revealed fish swimming below the fast-moving vessel in a multi-coloured flash of life.

Pouring a drink at the mini bar beside the wheel, tucked away within a half-cabin near the bow of the boat, Cads' ears pricked happily. The wildcat had had a grin painted on his muzzle since he had stepped on to the boat with the twins, unable to help himself in the sun, sea and best company. Though he smiled plenty in his everyday life back home, the twins brought out the best in him and he found himself wanting to make their last day the very best day of their holiday. He supposed he could say that it just made him 'glow' to be able to do that for another fur again.

He padded carefully over the rocking bottom of the boat and handed the glass to Jayne - boat safe plastic, not classy glass or crystal - perching on the edge of one of the benches in a pair of olive green swim trunks, tight and cupping his package. Grimacing, the cat leaned back slowly and arched, stomach unsettled as the waves caught the boat in an untimely swell of water. They had anchored a short while ago but the boat seemed apt to turn sideways to the waves, which unfortunately enhanced the rocking. Cads smirked. He'd already made the boat rock for a very different reason once that morning with Sean. The otter had squealed.

"One last blowout for the last day." He smiled, charmed by her praise. "I thought you especially may like it."

"Me in particular?" Jayne queried, hiding her smile. "And why would you say that, Cads?"

The wildcat shot her a look that was equal parts coy and smug.

"If there's one thing I've learned over the last few days," he said, taking her paw, "it's that you are an otter with very fine tastes indeed."

He brought her paw to his lips and kissed the back, drawing a blush to her cheeks. Coughing lightly into her other paw, Jayne tried to hide it, head spinning as the wildcat's fingers tightened around hers as if he was not going to allow her to pull her paw back at all. She sipped her drink and cleared her throat as he released her with a small smile.

"Where's Sean gotten to?" She asked, partly to distract while her blush faded: it was not her style to be so exposed.

As if on cue, the otter burst from the water in a shower of spray, splattering droplets on to the bottom of the boat as he slithered over the side. Shaking water from his fur, the otter chirped happily and thumped his rudder against the bench as Jayne cursed under her breath, a paw cupped around her beverage to protect it.

"Watch it!"

"What?" Sean blinked, oblivious. "Aren't you coming in? The water's amazing. I've never been this far out to sea here before!

Shaking her head, Jayne sipped her drink with a roll of her eyes, trusting that Cads would catch the little note of sisterly annoyance. He, however, smiled at the otter's antics as the much smaller male looked up at him with his lips parted in a genuine smile. The wildcat hoped that the otter would always be as happy in his life as he was in that very moment, the sun and sea glittering around him, salt in his fur. Beaming as if his heart would burst from his chest, Sean bounced on the balls of his hind paws, excitement translating into energy, muscles quivering.

"Aren't you coming in?"

The wildcat raised an eyebrow and stroked the otter's muzzle, cupping his cheek gently in one paw; Sean leaned into his touch and chirped, comfortable enough with his friend to not judder away in, at the very least, surprise. They had gotten used to each other, it had to be said. Perhaps a little too familiar with one another.

"Oh, sure thing, my little pet," Cads said with a grin, slipping into the 'friendly' term he had taken to using with Sean: the otter blushed, whiskers trembling. "I'll come in the water with you..."

In a show of comparative strength, the feline once again scooped up the lithe little otter and carried him back to the side of the boat, swinging him back and forth with a wicked grin. Feigning a cry, as if caught by sudden terror, Sean clutched at Cads' chest and shook his head desperately: no, no, no, no! The wildcat only grinned all the wider, swinging the otter bodily with the motion of the increasingly rocking boat, dangling him over the side with every swing.

"One...two...three!"

He hurled Sean bodily over the side, sending him flailing through the air to land with an almighty splash. The otter's eyes bulged and he kicked up through the crystal clear water, breaking the surface to gulp a breath sorely needed. He shook water from his ears, chirped and glared up at the boat some distance away. Cads winked. That was some impressive air time.

"Hey!"

He chastised Cads with a squeak but the wildcat was already up on the side of the boat, knees bent and legs splayed for a split second of balance. He sprung into a graceful swan dive, plunging below the surface in a flicker of white spray. Coughing, Sean paddled in place, his rudder keeping him steady, as he tried to keep track of the cat under the water, a dark shape that moved too slowly to be of the marine variety. The water distorted his view, however, and he mewled as a paw latched on to his ankle, dragging him under.

The surface shot away from the otter as he was pulled roughly against a muscled chest, the wildcat holding him in close. He twisted, writhing to break free, but found himself held too tightly, the wildcat's paws moving down his arms to his hips, where the feline's swimwear brushed over his rump, tight over fur and muscle. Sean shivered, sure that it was an accident even if his cock throbbed in automatic response, anticipating more. He had come to expect much more from the frisky feline.

And he was not wrong. Cads' intentions were far from innocent and he bared his teeth in a burst of bubbles, tugging down Sean's swimwear to reveal his smooth-skinned shaft, half-hard already from gropes and teases. The otter wriggled like a snake and whimpered below the surface as his swimwear, which had so beautifully accentuated his rump and bulge, was wormed down his thighs, him powerless to stop it. With one arm around his waist, Cads laughed, bubbles trailing from his lips, and kicked for the surface, taking both of them up to breathe.

The otter gasped clean air, closing his eyes against the glare of sunshine as the cat pressed up behind him, bulge grinding into his bare rump as Sean's trunks slipped further and further down his legs.

"Mmmph..." Sean squirmed and bucked against Cads, swimming trunks tangled around his hind paws. "I'm going to lose them! Come on now - you gotta play fair!"

"Oh, but what fun is there in playing fair?" He murmured into Sean's ear, paw sliding down to squeeze his balls lightly, stimulating enough to send an erotic shiver through the otter's body. "I rather like the look of you without them, little otter boy."

Cads laughed and ground his bulge into the otter's backside, forcing him to flail enough so that he could no longer hold on to his trunks. They floated away in the swell and Cads nipped his neck, tugging down his own tight swimwear to shove off a barbed feline shaft thrust out from his body. Bare cock grinding over his arse, Sean's eyes shot wide and he mewled, body arching. He'd never tried sex in such deep water before! Could he stay afloat?

"Too bad they're gone." The feline winked, sinking down so that only his head remained above the water, eyes gleaming as he raked his gaze over Sean's back and shoulders, muscle tense. "I rather liked the look of you in those. So did Jayne. Now I'll have to make sure that sweet tail of yours doesn't go to waste."

The otter opened his mouth to protest - not seriously - but it was too late. The wildcat dunked him under the water and he barely had a moment in which to take a deep breath before the world became blue-tinted and he was spun about to face a throbbing shaft, putty in the wildcat's paws. It made him tremble to think of how easily the feline controlled him, and willingly so.

Obligingly - for what otter could resist such a treat? - Sean parted his lips and took Cads' shaft into his muzzle in one smooth motion. Sliding down to the base, his nose rubbed into the cat's crotch fur, floating over his nostrils and streaming tiny bubbles to burst on the surface. The underwater world was muted and he heard the cat groan as if from a great distance away as he bobbed his muzzle, guided by a firm paw on the back of his head, claws pricking ever so slightly. Cads reminded him exactly who was 'boss' for the time being.

It was lucky that otters could hold their breath for a longer time, he thought, though not so long that Sean believed he could get the cat off before needing to come up for air. Yet he was certainly willing to try!

As he concentrated on the best and first underwater blowjob of his life, Sean did not notice his sister diving into the water to join them. Neither did he realise his rump had floated to the surface, leaving him bent into a sinuous twist, until Cads squeezed it with one large paw. Slipping his fingers beneath the otter's tail, the feline teased two digits into the otter's tail hole with little resistance, making him close his eyes and suckle around the length between his lips, cock drooling pre cum into the ocean, disappearing into the million droplets around.

He blinked, catching a flurry of motion around Cads as two paws curled around his thighs from the other side. His sister shot him a cheeky grin around the feline's legs before she dove in, pressing her nose between Cads' rear cheeks, muscle taut against her muzzle. Lapping sensually over his tail hole, she closed her eyes and imagined his musky scent, wriggling her tongue into the tight ring of flesh. He clenched around her tongue and she had no doubt that her brother's muzzle was working wonderfully over his hard length, pre cum swiftly gulped down by a needy, eager throat. But Jayne would have his hot musk wrapped around her muzzle again later that day, she vowed to herself, when they were on the boat or dry land once again. Then she could truly experience the pleasures the wildcat had to offer her on their last day, one last time for their holiday liaisons. Secret little pleasures were not to be denied in open water, after all.

Sean's chest grew tight as the minutes passed, focusing only on the cock stretching his lips wide. He could not bring himself to pull away, however; the only thing he wanted was Cads' cum in his muzzle, for the wildcat to reach orgasm in open waters with him. He squirmed uncomfortably, concentrating on the pleasurable sensation, the feline's fingers driving into his tail hole as if to hint at what was to come. The otter closed his eyes, whole body twisting. He had to hold on. He had to hold on for Cads to cum, to fill his muzzle with salty-sweet seed.

The decision was ripped from his paws in the end, thankfully so. He thought his chest was going to burst when the feline suddenly withdrew his fingers from the otter's tail hole - he whimpered at being so abruptly empty, a twinge of craving emanating through his chest - and drew Sean towards the surface, away from his shaft. Gulping salty air, the otter refilled his lungs, narrow chest heaving as his blinked water from his eyes, cock twitching as it brushed through the fur on the wildcat's stomach. Even the slightest bit of stimulation felt like it was going to set him off, shooting his load before he was 'allowed'.

12