Last Holiday

Story Info
Vacation turns to nightmare for three friends.
21k words
4.32
60.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers

One

It was supposed to have been their last holiday together. One month after they all turned eighteen and two months before they all scattered in different directions. A long fun-filled week with the three of them together one more time before they all went off to college. They'd planned on lots of swimming, hiking the trails on the island and sleeping out under the stars. Hayman Island, about fifty miles off the coast of Queensland, was one of the few islands left without being overrun with tourist resorts and diving schools. One thousand acres of ancient forests ringed about with cliffs and pristine beaches all owed by the Australian Wildlife Conservatory.

Despite being such a beautiful destination, not many people stay here overnight. The lack of a resort means no free wi-fi and no cell phone service so many of the younger trendier crowd tended to only come during the day, leaving the island almost desolate in the evening hours. The lone source of artificial light and comfort in the dark came from the lights of the Rangers cabin down by the dock, so most of the overnight campers stayed close.

It was perfect. No distractions from the outside world. Just the three of them. Together for one last adventure before they all went their separate ways. They camped far away from the ranger station up towards the north end of the island to at least pretend, like children sleeping in the back yard, as if they were on the island all by themselves.

Hunter, who fancied himself the ringleader of the little group, was tall and pretty and bold. In track pants and a t-shirt he looked like a young movie star in hiding from the paparazzi. As was fitting for the only son of a well to do family he was also as at home in an Armani suit with a silk tie. But even when he was "dressed up" he never lost that easy friendly smile that Ash loved so much.

There was a lot about Hunter which Ash loved. His mop of shaggy brown hair that defied even the most determined comb. His deep brown eyes which she once described as "The color of a rich soil after a heavy rain." His big hands and well muscled body which made her (and almost every other girl) drool just a little bit. The way he peeked at her behind his black framed glasses. The way he was as crazy about sports as he was about video games and comic books.

The way he made Ash feel both comfortable and comforted. Even if they were doing nothing at all, her life always felt fuller when Hunter was nearby.

And Kate as well. Their merry band was never complete without Kate, who Ash considered her very best friend in the world. The brash and brazen little blonde was the perfect counterpoint to Ash, who usually quiet and reserved, keeping her thoughts and feelings to herself. Kate was the driving force behind their adventures, usually. She was bold and often rash, getting herself into situations the others needed to rescue her from.

There was one little secret agenda hiding in the back of Ash's subconscious. Although she wasn't one hundred percent certain, she was sure that her two best friends had slept together at least once. Remembering the somewhat guilty and furtive looks Kate and Hunter had shared after the night the big storm rolled through and Ash hadn't been able to make it Hunters house, leaving them alone together. Throughout the years they had been friends the only times Kate and Ash fought was over Hunter. Since they were probably six or seven the girls had argued over who was going to marry him. He'd just been amused and befuddled by the whole thing.

Until that night. The smug little smirk on Kate's face made it plain enough without his guilty look and the way he wouldn't meet her eyes for about a week.

It had hurt, some. Ash had always been so careful and reserved around boys. She imagined she was "saving herself" for just the right boy and just the right time and often in her little late-night fantasies she had imagined Hunter in the role of being her very first. As a matter of fact, he was the subject looming large in her mind the very first time her hands had wandered down between her thighs under the covers, bringing herself to her very first orgasm.

The second time had been Orlando Bloom, but that was something completely different.

So despite her love for her best friend, Ash's secret hidden agenda for this last vacation together was to find a way to coax Hunter into her sleeping bag for her very first sexual experience. By this time she didn't even care if Kate found out. For that matter, she wouldn't have even cared if she was watching.

But all she'd managed so far was a single kiss.

They'd been hiking along the beach after a swim and Kate had gone back to the campsite for another bottle of water. Alone together for the first time, Ash took Hunter by the hand and drew him to her. He could feel her trembling through her nervous grip and that friendly smile crossed his lips, easing her heart. His big warm hand cupped the side of her face as he smiled, then slipped behind her neck as he kissed her.

Even though she was eighteen, it was her first real kiss. The first kiss with a boy she really had feelings for. Her first kiss with someone she really wanted to give her virginity to. Ash felt her insides turn to liquid fire and she got so wet in her skimpy little bikini bottoms she thought for a moment she might have peed herself. Hunters hands wandered up and down her back, gripping her ribs just below her full firm breasts, making her nipples ache beneath the material. When his fingers toyed with the bow tying her top Ash felt a shiver run up and down her spine at the thought of him stripping her clothes off. She wanted so very badly to be naked before him. And with him. She wanted that perfect body and perfect smile and that perfect heart with her in all ways possible. A little moan of pleasure and need rumbled in her throat.

Then Hunter jumped and cried "Ow! Bugger!" as he wrenched his lips away. One hand went to the back of his head. A small rock fell to the sand and a loud braying laugh broke the stillness of the moment.

"Sprung!" cried Kate as she popped up from behind a rock. Adding her usual jibe she'd used since they were kids. "Give 'im a pash, Ash!"

Scooping up the rock, Ash flung it back, missing her irritating friend by mere inches. She yelled her usual reply. "Stickybeak!"

In mere instants, they had gone from eighteen to ten again.

And the mood was broken.

Two

They'd lit a fire early in the evening to cook some supper and chase away the chill. The cool evening breeze came in quickly off of the water, blowing away the heat of the day. Kate, with her usual in-your-face way, stood there in front of the other two and stripped off her bikini and let it fall to the ground. A smirk on her lips as she stood there naked before them for just a moment before she pulled on her panties and shorts. Then she stretched with her hands held high up towards the sky. The movement pulled her own firm breasts and obviously hard little pink nipples high up her chest. Ash both loved and despised her friend for her brazen ways and she couldn't help admiring Kate's fine body. Kate was small and perfect in her eyes, as opposed to Ash with her height and athletic form. She looked more like a model boys would drool over in one of those trashy magazines. One boy at school had referred to Kate as "most fuckable" once when he thought Ash wasn't close enough to hear.

Ash had punched him in the nose.

But now as she gazed at her friend with a little blush high on her cheeks, she couldn't help but agree with the other boy's description. Kate was indeed beautiful. Even if she was so obviously flaunting herself in front of Hunter. A sigh from Hunter broke the silence.

"Look at 'er." He muttered. "Grinnin' like a shot fox, just waiting for a perve..." He winked at Ash, turning his back to change his clothes.

Then came the scream, making them all jump.

It was shrill and cut off quickly.

Moments later it was followed by a shout. Louder, deeper, definitely male and also quickly cut off.

After their initial start, the three of them had frozen in place, listening for further sounds. Reflexively, Kate had pulled her hands over her tits. The sudden modesty showing what a lie her earlier boldness had been. She wore a momentary panicked look, then quickly scooped up her t-shirt and slid it over her head. Hunter jumped up and pulled his track pants up his legs, giving the girls a quick flash of his pale ass. Where she sat on her sleeping bag, Ash made a mad fumble to retie the top of her swim suit. Her trembling fingers turned it into a hopeless knot behind her neck.

"W-what the fuck was that?" Hunter whispered tensely.

Kate tried to cover her unease with a snarky laugh. "Someone having a naughty, I'll bet. Mebbe he's got a doozey doodle and she isn't keen on it!"

"Kate!!" Ash hissed in annoyance. "Will you shut the fuck up? Someone might be hurt!"

Both girls stared at the back of Hunter's head as he took a few steps and gazed into the darkness towards the ranger station. One finger came up unconsciously and pushed his glasses back up his nose as he glanced back. He opened his mouth to say something when another quick scream split the air, making them all jump again. If it weren't for the situation, the expression on his face would have been comical.

"Shit! Let's go!" he cried and sprinted off into the darkness down the trail towards the ranger station and the source of the noise. The two girls stood there transfixed until Hunters white t-shirt almost disappeared before they took off after him.

"Hunter! Wait!" Kate and Ash both called.

With her long legs and the fact she ran almost daily, Ash could have caught up with the young man easily. But she also knew Kate wasn't as well equipped to run. Her shorter shapelier legs were easy on the eyes, but not as useful when it came to moving quickly. Torn between two courses of action, Ash grabbed Kate's hand and pulled her along as fast as her friend could go.

They'd only managed to cover less than a hundred yards down the trail in the dark when a crashing through the bush ahead of them made them pause. Hunter came busting through running back in their direction. When he saw the two girls he shouted "Oh god! Run! Hide! Aaah!" Suddenly he pitched forward on his face in the dirt, unmoving.

Kate and Ash, immobilized by shock, stared at Hunters body. Something small was sticking in his back. At first Ash thought it was a knife. Then she realized it was little and tubular with tiny fins on the sides. A... dart?

No sooner did the thought cross her mind when it felt as if she'd been punched in the shoulder. Looking down she saw a similar dart sticking out of her skin. As if from a distance she heard a shrill scream erupt from Kate's lips. She caught a brief glimpse of the shadows of men in the darkness. Little more than shapes. Something green and glowing where their eyes should be.

The ground came up to meet her and the world faded away into blackness.

Three

Ache.

Head throbbing.

Hot... sticky.

The smell of oil and paint.

A memory of panic.

"Hunter!" Ash gasped awake.

"Shush, love." He whispered. "I'm right here." His voice came from just behind her. The young girl struggled to clear her head and focus as she tried to turn towards the boys voice. There was a rattle of metal and a pull on her hands and ankles. To her dismay she saw steel handcuffs around her wrists. A chain went from the cuffs to a set of shackles around her ankles. The chain was just long enough to let her stand or sit and take short steps but not very far and not very fast.

"Oh my god! What...?" Hunters lips were right behind her ear.

"Shh.. shh.. shh... shh... shh... I don't think they know we are awake yet. Lower your voice."

"Hunter, what's happening?" Ash whispered.

"Dunno, love. Just woke up myself a moment or two ago. Kate's here beside me." Rolling over, Ash could see the girls frightened eyes peering over his shoulder.

"Where..."

"I think we're on a boat. Looks like one, anyway. Feels like one." His eyes wandered around. "In a cage on a boat, I think." True enough, sturdy iron bars about half an inch thick rose from the platform where the three of them lay, running in a square about eight feet on a side. A thick steel roof obscured the ceiling of the room they were in and a large section on one side looked just like the door in an old time jail cell.

The room outside the cage was dimly lit but there were impressions of a large space. Some of it seemed to be filled with crates and boxes and pipes running here and there. The whole place rocked and shimmied slightly as if they were indeed in the cargo hold of a large boat. From the floor a deep rumbling vibration of the motors could be felt in their bones as easily as by their ears. The rumble was accompanied by other noises. Clanks and rattles and thuds. Footsteps on steel. Distant voices. A few moans and whimpers as well. They sounded closer.

"Are there others?"

"Think so. Sounds like more cages that way." Hunter jerked a thumb, making the cuffs around his own wrists rattle sharply.

"What do you think they want?" Kate sounded almost close to hysteria. Hunter leaned over to the girl and pressed his forehead to hers.

"We don't know, Katie. We need to stay calm and figure a way out of this, all right?" Sniffling back tears, she nodded jerkily.

From somewhere else in the cavernous room a flurry of loud voices suddenly erupted. Shouts, pleas. Some plaintive and frightened, others angry. The way the room echoed it made all of them turn into a mush of sound but the gist of most of it was either "What do you want from us?" or "Let me out of here!" and "Answer me!" The three young captives in the cage huddled together in silence and waited.

A man stepped from the gloom to the front of their cage. At least, they were pretty sure it was a man, anyway. He was dressed all in black tactical gear, like a special forces soldier or an officer on a SWAT team. Some sort of plastic mask covered the lower part of his face and black goggles obscured his eyes. A black nylon vest covered with pockets was strapped across his chest and held right in front of that vest was a wicked and very efficient looking machine gun on a sling. One hand held the grip below the barrel. The other held the pistol grip with his forefinger pressed just outside of the trigger guard. He was quite obviously ready to put a bullet in someone at a moments notice.

He seemed to be staring at them, but with his face obscured they really couldn't tell where he was looking. He could have been staring at the pipes in the ceiling, for all they knew. Rather than shout questions as the others had done, they stared back silently. After a few seconds, the man nodded. His support hand left the stock of his weapon, reached up and touched something on the side of his head. The voice which came from the mask sounded tinny and mechanical as if the man were a robot instead of a human. All he said was "Tell him they are awake." With that he stalked off, the soft rubber soles of his boots making no noise at all against the steel of the deck.

Struggling with the chains, Ash shifted around until she was seated on the platform, the others following suit until they sat more or less face to face. "Ash, what d'ya reckon?" Hunter asked quietly. "Army, maybe? Some weird terrorism drill thing?" The girl shook her head and frowned.

"I... don't think so."

"Are they going to kill us?" Kate, as usual, assumed the worst. Hunter raised an eyebrow at her and sighed.

"Katy girl... it would really help right now if you just shut the fuck up." The little blond frowned back. It looked like she was trying to figure a way to move her restraints so she could punch him in the nose. The best she could do was to kick him in the ankle with her heel. "If they were just going to kill us..." Hunter continued, shifting on his bottom to keep his feet away from Kate. "They would have just done it on the island, I think. This is... something different. Bugger me if I know what, though." Ash almost giggled as the thought "Be careful what you wish for." went unbidden through her mind. It had to be the stress of the situation making her giddy.

The dark haired girl looked at her friends and gazed down at the shackles locked on her wrists and ankles. It suddenly dawned on her that she was almost as wet in her bikini bottoms as she had been when Hunter kissed her. And apparently it wasn't the chill of the room which had her nipples crinkled up so hard. Her face flamed a deep red. She remembered some stories she'd read on the internet which had gotten her so hot before. The ones with the greatest impact always involved bondage and some form of slavery. And she also remembered the long email conversations with an older man whom she had never actually met. An author of several BDSM stories, she had reached out to him and together they had explored some of her deepest fantasies. Ash had told the man things she had never even admitted out loud to herself.

Even though she was scared half out of her wits and frightened for herself and her two best friends in the world, Ashleigh MacCarron was more sexually excited at this moment than she had ever been before in her life. The little tremors running up and down her body and making goose bumps appear on her skin were almost enough to make her moan out loud.

Kate had been looking at Ash with an almost knowing look on her face. She opened her mouth to say something when another babble of voices interrupted. Once again there were shouts and pleas which seemed to be coming closer as if someone were walking down the line of cages. Their view up that direction was blocked by a large wooden crate stenciled with words in a foreign language. All they could do was wait and listen in trepidation.

If they lived through this... If they lived to be a hundred years old the three young captives believed they would never forget the sight of what came around the corner in that dark smelly cargo hold that day.

The first was a young man. No more than twenty, perhaps. Long brown curly hair tied back in a pony tail dangling down his back. He was almost completely naked except for black running shoes and a leather harness that criss crossed his chest and waist. The lower part of the young mans face was covered by a leather gag which obscured his mouth. That and a steel collar around his neck. All three of their eyes widened at the sight. Not only because of his attire, or lack of it, but because he was completely erect. The mans hard prick bobbed out in front of his body, about seven inches long, each vein in his shaft showing and the tip of his cock was glistening like he'd been hard and wanting for quite some time.

Despite their rather desperate situation, both Ash and Kate stared appreciatively. The almost naked young man had a perfectly muscled body. Not swelling and bulging, but very nicely formed as if he was a superb athlete. Hunter was trying his best to look appalled, but he was also unable to avert his gaze. For Ash, it was the closest she had come to seeing an actual man's prick in person. Kate whispered something under her breath.

In his arms the young man carried a wooden chair with a curved back and padding on the seat and armrests. He bent and placed the chair on the floor facing their cage about five feet from the bars then knelt down next to it, facing back up the corridor. His palms went flat down on his upper thighs and he lowered his gaze to the steel deck. His hard prick twitched now and then as he knelt there silently.

Hunter kept opening his mouth as if he were going to ask something and closing it again when he realized it was useless as the young man couldn't speak anyway. Long moments passed with the four of them frozen like a tableaux in a wax museum.

Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers