Last Kiss

Story Info
Time to say good bye.
845 words
4
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following was written rather rapidly. The following is all true. She is missed and loved. She always will be. She had my heart and soul.... I love her still. This is not erotic, just sad. I hope you read and can feel what i felt, what I still feel. I Hope you enjoy.

*********

How could I describe it? How could I even call it "it". It was magical when it seemed like the magic was gone. It was wonderful, when there was nothing more to wonder. I sat on the hard carpeted floor with my back against the couch. The TV stared at me from my right, angled around the corner. The sound blared, the picture moved, but I was no longer paying attention. Katrina was sitting behind me, her legs were around me. Knees locked against my shoulders. Her hands upon my neck.

They were warm, her blood flowed through her hands. It gave it some electricity. The pounding of her pulse. I didn't just feel it through her palms, I felt it in her neck. My arms reached up to be wrapped around her. They rubbed through the back of her hair. The short bristles tickled my finger tips. My head leaned back to look at her. A kiss was placed on my forehead. Then lower, on my eye, followed by a few placed on my cheek. Like I said it was magical.

Her lips touched mine. They weren't pressed against, nor pushed. They simply touched. The soft warm flesh. I twisted around to face her. My right arm rested now on her left leg. We faced each other. Our eyes locked. Her lips touched mine once again, or was it more. I think maybe that it was more. Her lips were pressed against mine. It lingered, and as she pulled away, her lips began to open. They spread as saliva tipped them off. Kiss after kiss. Wet lips made wetter be her tongue slipping in and out of mine.

Our mouths sealed into one full kiss. We were connected in a way that could not possibly be better. Saliva intermixed from my mouth to hers, from hers to mine. The skin of our lips sealed. Breathing only capable by using our noses. The air circulated through my lungs and forced blood through my heart. The same blood that now circulated through out my body. It helped make the chemical electricity trickle all the way through. The kiss deepened, if it could. If it could ever be deeper, it never was before.

Her hands worked with her tongue. Fingers caressed my cheek. The quicker the kiss the quicker her hands worked. I was busy to. Her hair was soft in my fingers. Maybe soft wasn't the word for it. Heavenly would be a better word. I knew the kiss would end, but until it did, I was going to enjoy it. Maybe that is a rude way to put it. I could enjoy a bowl of soup. I could enjoy a late night movie. I could even enjoy a story on Literotica. To say I enjoyed this kiss is a gross understatement.

Our hands played with our faces. Our kiss took pauses. Short pauses. Lips were moist. Glances were stolen. She had to leave soon. She was going away for the weekend. It was painful, it was hell. The kiss made it's way from lips to crouch. It wasn't the literal sense. She didn't actually go down on me and blow me. She didn't stick my cock in her mouth. The back of her throat wasn't tickled by the head of my dick. No this was about blood. The way the heart pumps and makes it flow. It could make you sweat. It could make you cold. It could also make your cock hard.

I was excited by her kiss. It made my blood boil. It aroused me. My pants became uncomfortably tight. The sweet sensation of all that it is. My lips, my face, even my hair needed to be caressed by her. Whether it was by hand or by her lips. The clock ticked away as our kisses became shorter. I didn't want the night to end. I wanted it to last forever. OK, well I would have liked it to last for at least the full night.

Her stuff was by the door. She was waiting to leave. I was dreading it. The kiss ended, it's magical potency had eroded. All it took was the loud annoying buzzer announcing the arrival of her ride. Picking up her things she made her way to the door. I stood to watch her walk out that door. Our eyes locked till the last moment. Till that one moment where her eyes were averted the second before the door shut. There was no sudden click as the latch clicked into place. No sound of wood knocking against wood. Just the sound of a door having trouble closing against a door frame expanding one to many times through out one to many summers.