Last Man Standing New Year Bash

Story Info
The Baxter and Larabee Family get together and more.
10.7k words
4.65
39.6k
35
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

All of the Baxter women were gathered in the living room as they all checked out one another's outfit for the evening. New Year's Eve was something special at the Baxter house. This year most everyone were going their separate ways, but wanted to wish each and every one of them a Happy New Year before they left.

Kristen Baxter (played by Amanda Fuller Great nude photos of her on Celebrity Movie Archive), the oldest daughter was getting ready to head out to Outdoor Man where she was going to supervise their first New Year's Eve Party at the adjoining restaurant. She was decked out in a strapless gold form fitting dress. It hid none of her charms and accented her large butt and even larger breasts. Her long blonde hair was swept up in a fashionable French twist and her make-up showed off her large hazel eyes. When she sat down her tight dress rose up three-quarters of the way up her full, firm thighs.

Mandy was next, the middle daughter, she was the fashionable one and she showed it to a tee tonight. She was wearing a slinky black cocktail dress. The bodice had two tiny straps holding up the top of the nearly non-existent dress. The sides of the bodice were sheer, showing off her ample breasts and they tried desperately to escape. The dress hung down to just below the knees and the bottom half of the dress was sculptured and free-flowing and swished along her sheer, black stocking clad legs. Her feet were encased in a pair of fuck-me five inch heels. Her shoulder length hair was permed and gave her the just fucked looked. Her bright red lipstick and exquisite make-up highlighted her gorgeous face and plump lips.

The last of the Baxter daughters was Eve, she recently turned eighteen and she was headed out on a date to an advanced teen nightclub. She was dressed the most elegantly. Her gown was an emerald green and it showed off her light brown hair perfectly. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and wrapped around in a severe bun, leaving her neck and upper body completely accessible. The dress was nearly down to her ankles and it had a tiny slit on one leg, but only up to her knee. It showed off her shapely legs and she had a tough time walking in the high-heeled matching shoes. The top of the dress was a halter top, it hid her budding, B cup breasts, but it was easy to see, they were perky and unencumbered under the dress. Her back was bare nearly to her waist.

Vanessa and Mike Baxter came down and the three girls looked up at them and they all let out a whistle when they saw their parents.

Mike was dressed in a black tuxedo and he twirled, "So girls how do I look?"

They all laughed, "We were whistling at mom dad, not you. Oh by the way you look okay too." Eve stepped over to Mike and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Happy New Year, Dad!"

Mandy, the fashion expert moved over to Vanessa, "Very nice mom, who would ever know you were a grandmother."

Vanessa was smiling from ear to ear, "You really like it Mandy?" She twirled and her ankle length black gown flowed around her luscious figure. The huge slit on one side, that ran nearly to her hip parted and showed off her stocking clad legs and they looked fabulous. The upper portion of the black dress was a mixture of lace and see through material. The lace barely covered Vanessa's large breasts and when she moved, it was easy to see they were floating free under the dress. Her smile brightened the entire room, her lips were painted a bright red and her long blonde hair was fluffed up and a mass of curls floated around her neck, shoulders and down her back and across her bulging chest.

Vanessa moved over to Eve, "So you look rather elegant her Eve, don't you think Mike?"

Mike nodded, "So my little girl is a woman now, just don't try and prove out there tonight." He looked over at Kristen, "Just make sure Ed and Kyle behave themselves at the restaurant tonight. I know how Ed can get after a little bubbly in him."

"Don't worry dad, I'll keep an eye on Mandy here, I don't think Kyle will be a problem, but yeah, I'll have to watch out for Ed. I noticed him checking my bootie out a couple of times during the holidays."

Eve's date came over and picked her up, they left and Mandy and Kristen drove off to the restaurant. Kyle was working and was going to meet her there. Kristen was the only Baxter working tonight. Ryan was watching their son tonight, so she didn't have to worry about getting home early.

Chuck and Carol Larabee came up just as the girls left and Chuck looked great in his black tuxedo. Carol was dressed as elegant as Vanessa, but all in white. It was striking against her black skin. It was a Venus type of dress. It had two drapes of silky folds across her huge breasts and shoulders. It left her back bare and the folds flowed down across her tiny waist, ample hips and gorgeous butt. It ended at mid-calf and her shapely legs were bare and very appetizing. Her long glossy black hair was flowing freely brushing the tops of her exposed breasts.

Mike let out a whistle when he looked Carol up and down, "Hey Chuck, how did you manage to hook such a gorgeous woman for the New Year?"

Carol flashed him a huge smile and she blushed and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, "See Chuck, he appreciates a good looking woman. Thank you Mike, you look yummy too."

Chuck pulled her back, "Enough Carol, I don't want his head exploding." He looked Vanessa up and down and smiled; "Now here is a fine specimen of femininity. How much did Mike pay for such a gorgeous blonde Vanessa?"

She slapped him playfully and planted a soft kiss on his lips. She held it there a little longer as Chuck's hands landed on her soft hips. She drew back and blushed too, "So are you saying I'm a hooker Chuck? He'd have to pay a pretty penny if I was."

He stammered, "Oh no Vanessa, that came out wrong!"

She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him back to her and planted another kiss on his lips, "I was just playing with you Chuck, I know what you meant."

Mike broke in, "Okay you two stop the flirting, shall we head out?"

They all climbed into Chuck's large SUV and headed out to the lodge for an elegant dinner, dancing and all of the New Year's Eve festivities.

Once there they ate, drank and danced the night away. After a couple more drinks, they were out dancing again and Chuck was paired with Vanessa while Carol was in Mike's arms. It was a slow romantic song and when Mike looked over at Vanessa she was smiling and her head was resting on Chuck's broad shoulder. He licked his lips when he saw Chuck's hands slide down from Vanessa's waist, down to gorgeous butt. He noticed Chuck's hands squeeze and saw Vanessa smile more and her eyes closed.

Mike slid his hands down Carol's back. He loved her naked back and slid one hand down between her dress and her tiny waist. He slid lower and cupped one gorgeous black cheek. He squeezed harder and slipped one finger between her cheeks and found her pussy was very wet. He slid his hand upward and tickled her puckered hole and was rewarded with a moan from Carol.

He looked down into her dark eyes and she was smiling up at him, "So Mike, you like black pussy?" Before he could reply, she slid her free hand down his back and slipping around, she caught his stiffening cock, "Mmmmm, you sure are a large one for a white man. What do you say we get our spouses and head back to your place for a more intimate dance?"

Mike broke the embrace and raised his finger to his nose. He made sure Carol saw him. He smelled his finger and then licked her sticky juices from his finger. He took her by the hand and led her over to Chuck and Vanessa. "Chuck. How about we head back to our place for a nightcap?"

Chuck looked to Carol and saw the lust in her eyes. The same look Vanessa had. He nodded and they hurried to the coat check room to get their coats. They were soon back at the Baxter house and getting out of their coats, Mike went and mixed drinks. When he arrived back in the living room, Vanessa had turned on some mood music and she was already dancing with Chuck. Mike put the drinks down and reaching out for Carol, he drew her to her feet and into his embrace.

Somewhere along the way both men lost their tuxedo jackets and their bow ties were open. When Mike looked to his wife, she had a couple of Chuck's shirt buttons open and she was nuzzling his neck.

Chuck found the slit on Vanessa's skirt and his hand was under her skirt, looking for her wetter slit. He must have found it because all of a sudden Vanessa pulled her face from Chuck's neck and planted them on his lips. Her mouth opened and their tongues fought with one another.

Carol was busy too. She had Mike's shirt unbuttoned to the waist. She had it parted and her large black lips were encircling one of his nipples, her large pink tongue flicked back and forth across it. She let out a groan when Mike parted the folds of her sexy dress and exposed one large black tit. He just stood there and looked at the tasty morsel before him. He loved the puckered knob, the even harder aeroules and the black licorice nipple. All of a sudden he heard Chuck from beside him, "Go ahead Mike, suck on it, it tastes even better than it looks."

Mike did just that and Carol weaved her fingers in his hair and crushed his face even harder to her exposed tit. He lifted off of it and he loved how her tit shined from his saliva. He turned when he heard Vanessa's voice.

"You two can stand down here, but I'm taking Chuck to our bedroom. You two can use Mandy and Eve's bedroom; they won't be back till late." She turned and headed up the stairs with Chuck right on her gorgeous tail.

Mike turned to Carol and cupped her smiling black face. He planted a soft kiss on her lips. It grew hotter and hotter until he broke it, both of them gasping for air, but she crushed her lips to his as soon as her lungs were full of air. This kiss was hot right from the start. Her lips parted and her tongue darted out and met his. They fought for oral supremacy and neither would give an inch. Their lips ground against one another as their bodies melted into one.

Carol final gave way and tugged at Mike's arm, "Lead the way Mike, I think Chuck and Vanessa have a head start on us."

Mike took the stairs two at a time, pulling Carol behind him. She had a tough time climbing the stairs in the long gown. She drew it up to mid-thigh and caught up to him. Just as he closed the door behind him, he drew her to his body. He failed to close the door properly and the two of them could hear Chuck and Vanessa laughing and giggling from down the hall. They quickly put them out of their minds as they started doing the same.

In the master bedroom Vanessa took the lead stripping off Chuck's draped tie and tossed it to the bed. She removed his starched white shirt and placed her lily white hands on his dark skin and reveled on the contrast of the shirt, her hands and his chest. She tickled his curly black-tufted hair and leaned in and planted several kisses on his chest. Concentrating on his nipples, she smiled when she felt them tighten under her lips and tongue. She slid lower and planted a couple wet, hot kisses on his heaving belly.

Chuck was gasping for air as he tensed up. He loved how Vanessa was teasing his torso. He combed his thick, black fingers through her lush blonde hair. He was going to guide her lower, but she was going there on her own.

Vanessa reached Chuck's pants and she licked her lips anticipating a huge cock. She saw how it tented out his pants and she wrapped her tiny fingers around his thick shaft through his trousers. She tore open the fastener and pulled down his zipper. Gripping his pants and shorts, she tugged them down and her eyes went wide when his huge black shaft popped out. It slapped her on the chin and she was drooling just thinking about sucking on it. She leaned forward and pushed his cock upright against his belly. She dipped her head and licked at his huge nut sack. She stabbed at the crinkled skin and finding one huge ball, she flicked it back and forth. She drew it in-between her lips and sucked at it lightly. She smiled when she heard him groan and tighten his grip in her lush, long hair.

Chuck was wobbling on his legs and slowly settled onto the mattress behind him. He leaned back on his elbows and took in the gorgeous sight before him. He wanted desperately to strip her and ravish her lush body, but he didn't want to interrupt what she was doing to his cock and balls. He rose up and licked his large lips as he couldn't tear his eyes from her huge tits swaying freely under that dress. He reached out and cupped one tit and he loved how firm it was. He squeezed harder and he loved how Vanessa sucked harder on his nuts and groaned loudly. He felt her push her tit harder against his huge hand.

Vanessa released his nuts from her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the thick black shaft, covering it completely in her saliva. She reached the fat head and looked up into his eyes with her brown eyes and smiled, "Mmmm Chuck, I just love big black cocks! I love how it shines in the light from my saliva!"

Chuck gently swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek, "So you love black cock huh? Is it the first one you ever had Vanessa?"

She chuckled, "Oh no Chuck, while I was at Ohio State, I went out for several months with a large black Wide-receiver. After that I dated one of the forwards on the basketball team. They were different from you, one was a lot thicker and the other was longer." She sucked up and down on it several times and making a loud pop as she pulled off of it and smiled up at him, her long blonde hair swished along his thick, black thighs, "You have the best of both worlds, it's long enough and thick enough, just right and I can't wait to ride this fucking black monster. The only difference between you and Mike is the color." She began running her tongue up and down his length and flicked at the large, fat veins bulging out the side and she moaned as she took it back into her mouth. She took a deep breath and slowly began sinking down on it.

Chuck clutched at the comforter as he watched his cock slowly disappear into her mouth. He let out a groan when he felt it scrape the back of her throat. He clutched at her long hair and his eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her throat muscles relax and then he felt it enter and slip deeper into her tight throat. He held his hips still; he didn't want to damage her throat. He was panting wildly as he felt her tongue flick out and began painting his swollen nuts with her fat, hot tongue. He couldn't hold back any more and letting out a loud grunt, he began spilling his load down her throat.

Vanessa let out a squeal when she felt his cock expand and explode sending his thick, hot spunk into her belly. She worked too hard for it and wanted to taste it. She pulled back and felt him shooting his heavy, hot load into her mouth. She rolled it around with her tongue, covering her entire mouth and swallowed. Over and over again she swallowed and never felt such a huge load. She smacked her lips and licked at the shiny black head as it leaked out the last tiny dribble. She smeared it all over her lips and cheek and letting it fall from her mouth, she licked her lips and stood upright looking at the exhausted and completely drained black neighbor.

In the other bedroom Mike had Carol pressed against the bed. His head was buried at her neck. His hands were sliding up and down her bare back. He came in contact with her white silky dress, he tugged at the veils and they easily slid from her shoulders and settled around her waist. Carol was suddenly naked from the waist up. Mike untied the rope-like belt around her waist. He wanted to strip this angelic white dress from her body. He wanted to get at this sexy black body and the dress was keeping him from that. He finally got the belt undone and tossed the belt onto the bed. He placed his thumbs in the waistband of the dress and slid it off her ample hips and bubble butt. It fluttered to the floor and his breath caught in his throat. He couldn't believe how soft, lush and gorgeous her black body was. It gleamed in the soft light of the bedroom. He didn't know where to look first. He already sampled her plush lips and her high standing, pointed tits. He took in their coal black tips and wanted to sample their texture and flavor again. He saw her slightly rounded belly rise and fall from her heavy breathing.

Taking a half step back he looked down and he let out a groan, her pussy lips were extended and even blacker than the rest of her body. He saw the moisture gathering on them and he licked his lips again. He loved her slender waist, and her rounded hips. He liked how her thighs were just thick enough to accent her tapered calves and her dimpled knees. Mike was drawn back to her luscious looking pussy lips. Taking the half step forward, his hands were drawn to her body. One encircled her body and caressed her lush ass cheeks. His other hand slid down and swept along those lush lips. His fingers were covered in her thick gooey fluids. He drew his hand up and ran his sticky fingers around one and then the other puckered nipples. He dipped down for another doze of her juices and he smiled when he dipped deeper and Carol shuttered and let out a low groan.

Mike raised his fingers to her lips and ran them along her parched lips. Before she could lick her own juices from her lips, he lowered his mouth and licked them clean. He crushed his lips to hers and they fought to lick her juices from those plush lips. Carol won out, but Mike dipped down and began devouring her full, straining tits as he licked and sucked the cunt juices from her tight nipples. He went down for another dose of her cream as he continued sucking at her luscious tits.

Carol was quivering, her entire body tensed up as Mike played her body like a fine violin, strung tight. She let out a loud groan and a tiny, but very strong orgasm shook through her body. She wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders and held on tight as the orgasm ran its course. She pulled his tie off and tossed it to the bed; she slid his unbuttoned shirt off and let it fall to the floor. Carol reached for his pants and getting them loose, they, along with his boxers, fell to the floor. She giggled when he struggled to kick them free. Once he did, he was as naked as she was. She was about to go to her knees, but Mike wouldn't allow it.

Mike stepped back and reaching out, he drew her up and placed her gently on the crisp sheet of the bed. He loved the contrast from her naked black body, to the pure white sheets of the bed. He urged her onto her back and he smiled when he saw her stretch out and extended her arms to him. He loved how her long, jet-black hair framed her face and those lily white teeth, smiled up at him. He went willingly, he covered her gorgeous black body with his, but he was quickly moving all about her body. He wanted to sample it all before coming to rest between those strong thighs of hers.

Carol grabbed hold of his arms and pulled him tight to her plush body. Her large tits hardly flattened as his body laid flat on hers. She ran her fingers through his hair as their lips met and their kisses grew hotter and hotter. She drove her tongue into his mouth and fought with his tongue. She sucked at his and drew it into her mouth. Her hands her active sliding down his body and her large hand closed around his thick shaft. She tugged at it and loved how fat and long it was. She knew it rivaled her husband's, but being white would be an incredible turn-on. She groaned when he broke their heated kissing.

Mike attacked her long slender neck and moved to her full firm tits. He sucked hard at the coal black nipples and loved how the black aeroules perked up and got even harder. He slid lower, while his hands continued to play with her gorgeous tits. He dipped his tongue in her naval and he loved how she giggled. They turned to moans when he slid lower and could no longer resist attacking her sweet smelling pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers