Last Man Standing Unexpected Rain Storm

Story Info
Unexpected Rain Storm Drenches Baxters & Friends.
20.8k words
4.52
31.1k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

January couldn't come quick enough for Eve. After a long knock-out, dragged out fight with her parents, she left the house and went over to visit with Kristen and Ryan. She knew Kristen would be on her side, but was surprised when Ryan sided with her too.

He sat down beside her, "You know Eve, it isn't the best of lodgings, but we can fix up the basement and you could move in there. It has a shower and tiny bathroom, but at least you'd have some privacy."

She looked over at Kristen, "You'd be okay with that Kris?"

Kristen was a little worried about what her parents would say, but Ryan put her in a difficult spot, "Um, sure, why not. I wish you'd try and work things out with dad, but I know that won't happen. I know how he was when I gave him notice I was moving out, sure, you can have the basement."

She hopped up and hugged Kristen, "Thanks Kris, I promise not to be a problem."

She thought to herself, "Sure, when Dad hears about it, it will be a BIG problem."

Ryan helped Eve move in after fixing up the basement. They did it while Mike was at work and Vanessa was out too. Like Kristen thought, Mike hit the ceiling and tried to get his favorite to move back home, unable to do so; he threw up his hands and threw himself more into his work.

Winter break came around and Cammy Harris (Sarah Gilman) rushed over to the Baxter house and when Mike answered the door he let out a grunt, "Oh hi Cammy, Eve isn't here. She moved out and is living in Kris and Ryan's basement."

"Oh I haven't heard, would you mind if I left and went over to see her, or would you like me to stay here and talk to you for a while."

He stared at her and pushed her back outside the house, ""No Cammy, don't bother." He slammed the door in her face.

She hurried over to Kristen's house and knocked on the door and Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) answered the door. "Oh hi Cammy, come in, I guess you were over at my parent's house and found out I moved out."

Cammy consoled her and told her what a great time she was having at college. It only made Eve feel worse and after a lot of bugging from Cammy, she relented and agreed to go jogging with her tomorrow. It was Friday and she didn't wanna be in the house with Ryan and Kris tomorrow.

Saturday morning Eve was in her sleepwear as she sat at Kristen's kitchen table. She already made a pot of coffee and was sipping on it when Kris came into the room. She looked up, "Wow, you certainly look great. Why are you all dressed up on a Saturday morning?"

Kris threw her long auburn hair over her shoulder and gave Eve a sly look, "Aw, well it's the first weekend of the month. I always have a closed door budget meeting with Mr. Alzate." She chuckled and leaning forward she whispered to her, "We both reviewed the budget and profit margins for the restaurant a couple days ago. You know as well as I do what this closed door meeting is all about."

Eve giggled, "I know exactly what you're saying, hell I still tingle down in my pussy just thinking about that thick cock of his. Just make sure he doesn't rub your thighs too hard with his beard, my legs were chafed for nearly a week after he ate me."

Kristen chuckled, "Oh I know how that mustache and beard feel. You know if you keep his head rather still, it's really a plus. Damn you Eve, just thinking about his tongue had gotten me wet."

Eve poured her a cup of coffee, "I can tell and you're naughty Kris, I know you're not wearing a bra, how about panties."

Kris sipped her coffee, "Oh I always wear panties, that way I can keep what he deposits in me. That way Ryan can taste it all afterwards."

Just then Ryan came into the kitchen dressed in a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt. He looked Kris up and down, "Gorgeous as always. Too bad Ed will have that off of you within moments of you getting in his office."

She leaned in and planted a tiny kiss on his lips. She didn't wanna mess up her bright red lipstick. Her hair cascaded halfway down her back, covering her shoulders and half of her large DD breasts. Like Eve hinted at, her large nipples and pebbled aeroules were poking through her soft knit sweater dress. It was dark green accenting her auburn hair and luscious curves.

Ryan got a cup of coffee in a travel mug and turned to Eve, "Have fun on your run with Cammy. Just make sure you lock-up when you leave and take a key with you."

"Don't worry Ryan; just keep an eye on Kris and Ed."

He chuckled, "Oh, don't you worry; you couldn't keep me away if you tried."

They left and as he drove to Outdoor Man, Ryan kept looking over at Kristen. He couldn't keep his eyes off her bare legs. The knit dress rode up her luscious thighs and he knew before long Ed's head would be stuffed between them. His eyes moved up to her gorgeous tits and he bit down on his lip. His mouth was watering just imagining Ed mauling those beautiful orbs of flesh.

Just as Ryan pulled up to the empty lot, Kris looked up and saw Ed looking down at their car. She turned to Ryan, "I'll hop out and go inside. I'll leave the key in the door. You have to drop me off and leave the lot. Ed's watching us from his office. You have to wait a couple of minutes and then sneak back. Make sure you take the key with you and lock the door behind you. I hope you enjoy the show I'll be putting on for the both of you guys." She leaned in; kissed him and squeezed his cock. She was happy to see it was already stiff and hard. She was going to put it to good use later today. She ran from the car and hurried into the building through the restaurant entrance. She made her way upstairs and licked her lips and fluffed up her hair. She tapped lightly on Ed's office door and she heard him call out, "Come in Kristen, I've been waiting for you."

She opened the door and the first thing she noticed was the desk was cleared off. It was normally cluttered, but she knew she's be naked and lying across it before long.

Ed was grinning from ear to ear. He was seated behind his desk and he waved her in, "Come on Kris, come on around here behind the desk." He pushed back and turned his chair in her direction.

Kris stopped and smiled when she looked down and saw he was naked from the waist down. His thick and rather long cock was stiff as a board and already leaking with a couple drops of pre-cum. She giggled, "Ed, did you start without me again?"

He shook his head, "No my dear, I've been thinking about those plush lips of your wrapped around me and I couldn't help but get hard just imagining it deep in your mouth."

She chuckled and slowly knelt down before him, "I'm happy you cleared that up Ed. I wasn't sure which lips you wanted wrapped around this." She reached out and her fingers wrapped around his cock and squeezing it, she stroked it several times and watched more creamy pre-cum oozed out. She used her thumb to roll it around the fat head.

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry my dear, before you leave here this morning, you'll have had it shoved between both sets of lips." He reached out and ran his hands through Kristen's thick, silky hair. He tightened his grip and urged her head down to his raging cock. He leaned back as she followed and enveloped the head of his cock in-between those ripe red lips.

Kris' tongue flicked out like a lizard. It darted all across the thick shaft as she took more into her hot mouth.

Ed clutched at her head and groaned out; "Oh fuck Kristen, you should be a pro. You are unbelievable, we have to do this more often. I can't wait a whole month to do this again."

Hearing this spurred Kristen on and she sucked harder. Her hand came into the action as she fondled his heavy sack and rolled his balls around in her fingers. Her head began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her long hair spilled over Ed's pasty legs. Her other hand stroked the cock that was exposed and as she drew upward, she looked towards the door and saw Ryan craning his neck, but was unable to see anything because the desk was in the way. She released his cock with a pop and rose to her feet. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him to his feet and she giggled as the half-naked man shuffled his feet and followed her to the long leather couch on the other side of the office.

Ryan now had a clear view of his wife and her boss. She pushed him to the sofa and crossing her arms, she drew the dress up her legs, across her ample hips and ass. She tugged harder and her huge bare tits sprung free. They swayed from side to side and she leaned over and placed her hands on the back of the couch. She fed him her tits and she let out a squeal. "Oh yesssssssss Ed, suck them harder, bite my nipples. Fuck I love the feel of your beard and mustache scraping against my tits. Mmmmm, suck them harder!"

One hand grabbed his shoulder and the other cradled the back of his head as she pushed it harder against her luscious breast.

Ed grabbed hold of one luscious tit and guided it to his mouth as he released the other one. He ran his tongue around the pebbled aeroule and drew the turgid nipple between his lips and sucked and nipped at it. His other hand circled her lush ass and pulled her closer.

Kristen lost her balance and fell against Ed. Their bodies crushed together and limbs tangled around one another's. She suddenly found herself on her back and Ed was raining her entire body with hot, wet kisses. His hands were just as active as Kristen spurred him on.

"Come on Ed, stop teasing me, rip off those tiny panties of mine and eat my pussy. I can't wait to have that talented tongue of yours in my wet snatch."

When he heard that he went into action. He plastered his body to her and cut off her talking. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and was greeted with her tongue. They dueled back and forth and she sucked on his until he broke the kiss and moved downward. He rained kisses all over the sensitive flesh of her neck and shoulders. He nibbled at her ear as his hands combed through her thick, lush locks. He moved back to her tits and soon had them gleaming with his saliva.

Kristen was rocking her hips as she felt his cock, leaking with pre-cum wetting her inner thighs and the fleshy lips of her pussy. She thrust upward, "Come on Ed, quit teasing me, either eat me or fuck me. I can't wait much longer, I need it and I need it bad!"

He released her tits and slipped between her legs. He wanted to tease her more, but her fingers were gripping his head, guiding him, forcing him to eat her. She let out a grunt and it turned to a gasp as his tongue darted in between her puffy lips. "Oh my godddddddddd! More, I want more, tongue fuck me, suck my clit, yes, yes, oh yes I'm gonna cummmmmmm!"

Ed smiled to himself he had her close to cumming and he hadn't begun working his magic. His hands were traveling up and down her sleek body, setting off even more fires as he went.

Kristen was moaning constantly and she knew without a doubt she would try and ramp up their meeting to at least twice a month. He was a more complete lover, way better than her man Ryan. She turned her head and locked eyes with him outside the office. She bit her lip and she nearly drew blood as she started cumming.

Ed stiffened his tongue and began tongue fucking her juicy hole. His hands cupped her lush ass and pulled her harder against his active mouth. He let out a grunt when he felt her legs come up and clamp on his head and neck. He felt her juices completely covering his mustache and beard. He made a mental note not to wash it today; he wanted to savor it all day, especially later when Mike came in. He'd be able to talk to her father while inhaling her scent. He pushed his fingers to part her lips even more and drove deeper into her cunt. He moved upward and sucked at her ripe, stiff clit. He felt her shutter as she started cumming again.

Kris released his head as she shook through yet another orgasm. She grabbed his forearms, "Come on Ed, time to fuck me. We don't have much time, the office people will be arriving soon." She let out a grunt when she felt him swiping his stiff cock up and down her weeping pussy. She thrust her hips upward and tried desperately to have him fuck her.

Ed pressed his body against her lush curves and caught her mouth with his own. He slipped him tongue into her mouth and at the same time found her other hole with his cock. He slowly sank his cock and tongue into both end of her gorgeous body.

Kristen forgot all about Ryan as she met Ed's tongue with her own and her hips were thrust upward, trying to sink more of his fat cock into her. She let out a gasp. It was soooooooo thick and it stretched her cunt like no others. She was glad he ate her through two orgasms and it made her wet enough to accept his thickness. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Her heels kicked at his ass and she was amazed how strong he was. His body was well-muscled, nowhere showing his true age. She clawed at his back as she felt him driving in and out of her harder and faster. He went deep and she rolled her head from his mouth as she grunted out, ""Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee! Fuck me harder, slam that into me. I'm gonna cum, please, please cum with me!"

He did as she asked. He picked up the pace and he felt her juices covering his cock, making it easier to fuck her. He heard the sloppy sounds cumming from her pussy as he plowed in and out of her. He wanted to coat her face with his cum and as he was about to pull from her and paint her face he stopped.

"NO! NO, ED, don't you dare pull out. I wanna feel you cum in me and I wanna walk around with it dripping out of me all day!"

Ed lost it when he heard this. He started cumming. He came so hard, he nearly blacked out. He fell against her and their slick bodies slipped and slid across one another. He planted his mouth on hers and they swapped spit above as they swapped bodily fluids below. He felt his cock shrinking and as he slipped out, he felt his leg being covered in their mixed juices. He finally rose up and finding her panties, he dangled it before her. "Do you want me to slip these on you? I think I heard you wanted to keep my cum in you all day, right?"

She giggled and rose her feet, "Yes please, if you would." She arched her ass off the slick leather couch and she felt it dripping out. She allowed him to slip them on and them wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her sweat covered tits.

Ed went right for once and sucked hard and he heard her let out a shriek and her legs wrapped around him. He pulled off her tits. "We have to try this one day after work. That way we can spend a lot longer together."

She giggled, "Sounds like a plan, next month, we'll do it after closing, I'll even feed you."

He dropped him face to her tits and sucked and nibbled, "Mmmm, I like this entrée, and one other one, that one is a real juicy one."

She pushed him off of her weak body, "Down boy, too late to start again. Now get off of me and hand me my dress, I have to get out of here before the crew arrives, see you tonight. I'm working the night shift." She wiggled her sweaty body into her dress, fluffed up her hair and climbed back into her heels. She turned and kissed the naked old man, "I can't believe you're old enough to be my grandfather, see you later."

He slapped her bubble butt as she scooted past him and he moved to the window. He saw Ryan sitting out there in their car, "What a putz, they think I don't know that idiot was in the outer office watching." He dressed and stroked his beard and licked his fingers, "Mmmm this is going to be a lovely day."

Cammy arrived at Kristen and Ryan's house, she was dressed in a skin-tight jogging pants and a loose fitting cropped top. Eve wasn't able to tear her eyes from the tight body before her, "My God Cammy, what happened? Did you lose all of your baby fat?"

Cammy blushed and giggled, "Yeah, I guess I did. Running from class to class and watching what I eat, I toned down and feel great." She looked Eve's slender body up and down, "You look great too, been working out?"

She shook her head, "No, not really, but after moving out, I sorta lost my appetite. I do work out seeing I have a lot of time on my hands. Let's not talk about it, ready to get out and run?"

It was a surprising warm day in Denver for January. There was snow on the ground, but was melting seeing the temperature in in the low fifties. They took off and headed for a nearby park.

Eve had on a loose fitting sweatshirt and sweatpants. Luckily she didn't take the jacket she was going to wear, the sweat came quickly and she thought even the sweatshirt was getting too hot.

They were at the backside of the park when the clouds came in and before they could even begin to turn back, the skies opened and they were caught in a downpour. They hurried back towards home, but by the time they got there, they were both drenched. They entered the front door and left a trail of water dripping on the floor as they hurried down to her basement apartment.

Both of them were giggling like two elementary school girls. They headed downstairs and failed to clean up the mess they made in the living room and down the stairs.

Eve whipped off her sweatshirt and pants. She was left in a tiny pair of boy shorts and a silky camisole. It too was drenched and her perky, small breasts were winking at Cammy. She turned to her, "You better get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death. I'll turn on the shower and you can warm up. I'll find you something to slip into."

Cammy gave her a smile and removed her clothes and made sure she saw her naked body. It was toned and her larger breasts were perky, full and standing high. Her pussy was completely shaved and her ass was firm and tight.

Eve began breathing when Cammy disappeared in the shower; she wasn't aware she was holding her breath. She felt a tingling in her belly and when she slipped out of her camisole and panties, she found her nipples tight and moisture forming in her lightly hair covered pussy.

She tossed a short, silky robe over the door of the shower stall and Cammy called out to her, "Eve, would you mind handing me a wash cloth?

Eve cleared her throat and she went and got one. She handed it to her and when their hands touched, she felt a bolt of electricity course through her. She wrapped her slender body in a towel and undid her hair. It was wet and hung down to her pert, tiny ass. She fluffed it up as she tried to untangle the mess, finding it wetter then she realized, she put it over her shoulder and sat on the bed, waiting for Cammy to finish.

Cammy stepped out of the shower and water dripped off her sexy body and Eve had a tough time tearing her eyes away from her. Cammy smiled and slowly picked up the towel and began drying herself. She finished and slipped into the silky robe. With her body still not completely dry, the robe clung to her curves, accenting her ripe nipples and damp butt.

Eve scooted past her and as she entered the shower, she pulled off the towel and saw Cammy's eyes lite-up as she stared at her slender, but sexy body. She turned on the water and let the hot water cascade over her slender body. She began washing and found her pussy was a lot wetter then she realized. Her fingers ran through her tight lips and a tiny groan escaped her lips. She washed her breasts and found her nipples very sensitive and they tightened even more as she twisted and tugged at them. She washed her hair and allowed the water to wash out some of the tangles. Once finished, she dried off in the shower and wrapped the towel around her body and stepping out, she looked at Cammy.

Cammy was disappointed she came out with the towel wrapped around her, hiding her body. She patted the bed beside her, "Come sit here, I'll brush that lovely hair of yours. I can see it's tangled and I'll help you out."

Eve was a little apprehensive, but did as Cammy requested. She turned and faced away from Cammy. She threw her hair over her shoulders.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers