Last Monday

Story Info
Beautiful bride has a wild and satisfying dream.
1.1k words
3.54
66.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forplay
forplay
1 Followers

First day of the workweek, four more to follow, this one started off with a bang from the moment I arrived at the store. Late deliveries, missing components, pissed off customers, seemed like it would never end.

Around five o’clock, Penny called “Hey big guy, wanna have a date tonight?”

“Yes!” I shot back, knowing this was my wife’s way of setting us up for a round of ‘us time’ sans clothing.

“So when are you going to close up?” she asked.

“Around nine-thirty, I have to balance the books before tomorrow’s audit meeting”.

“Ok sweetie, I’ll be the one in the kitchen wearing the french maids uniform” she laughed.

“Yea, yea, I love that visual”

“I have another surprise for you”

“Shall I guess or do I have to wait until I get home?”

“Let me leave you with this thought…what was once soft and curly, is now smooth and silky”

“You didn’t!” I responded.

“Maybe I did and maybe I didn’t,” she teased.

“By honey, I gotta go, don’t forget to close up early”.

Her voice turned to a dial tone and she was off to her errands. Penny is fantastic I thought while reviewing the latest shipping list. Seven years of marriage and three of living together, she is my best friend and she looks fabulous, light brown hair that she keeps shoulder length, perky B cups and a runner’s tight butt, best of all, she has the sexual appetite of a wild cat. Man, am I lucky.

At nine fifteen, two cops walked in the store and showed me some photos while asking me if I recognized the man and woman in the picture. My first response was “nope never”, but after a second look, I recognized both of them as the two I told to ‘get the fuck out of my dumpster’ two days earlier.

Both officers immediately looked at each other and requested to see the dumpster. I led them around back and to the parking area. The tall one told me that the couple were suspects in a string of residential arson cases, and they would need to get a crew to immediately examine the contents of the dumpster and the surrounding area.

God dammit! what a shitty way to end a long day, I pondered calling Penny to tell her I would be late, and decided to wait a little to see if the whole mess worked itself out.

At ten o’clock, I called home to share what was going on.

“Sweetie, I miss you, hurry home, I ‘ve been thinking about you all day”

I pulled in the driveway forty-five minutes after midnight. The house was dark except for the small hall light we keep on all night. Slowly I made my way upstairs, and saw my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully in her white silk teddy.

I bent over her and kissed her softly.

“I love you Penny” “Sorry I missed our party”

She smiled and rolled over, returning to dreamland. I went downstairs and grabbed a beer. Not feeling much like eating, I downed three Coronas and headed to the shower to relax before bed.

The night was warm, even with air conditioning, and the shower felt great. I grabbed my newest spy novel and tiny reading light and carefully climbed into bed. Penny rolled over on her back and turned her head away from my light.

Two pages into the book, I noticed Penny’s hand slip under her top and rest on her left breast. The pressure from her hand caused her top to slide down and expose her other nipple, which was pink and tight from the ceiling fan breeze. My immediate reaction was to kiss and lick her nipple, but I restrained myself and let her rest. I watched her for a moment and returned to the novel.

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw her hand move, so I watched her again. Nothing happened and I turned the page.

When I reached the top of the next page Penny stirred and mumbled something I didn’t understand. I watched her as she pulled her top over her boobs exposing both of her beautiful breasts to my reading light. Her nipples were stiff and looked absolutely beautiful. I marveled at her beauty. Her teddy bottom was pulled snug across her mound, which looked perfectly smooth except for the outline of a crevice in the middle. Her right leg twitched as she traveled through dreamland.

Ten minutes pass, and Penny starts to move again, this time she runs her right hand up and down her arm as if to scratch it softly. From her arm she progresses to her belly and slowly rests her hand on her tit. My heart pounds with anticipation hoping she won’t stop her dream escapade.

Her pink polished nails start to rub her boob, first grazing the skin and then touching the nipple which responds by standing to attention. As she rubs her breast, I gently call her name, “Penny”, “Penny I love you”, but no response. Watching her touch herself has me mesmerized and I hope for more.

While her right hand cares for her top, her left hand is moving toward her lower love area. I close my book and watch intently as she rubs her mound on the outside of her panties. First up and down, then circular, and then pushing on the crevice.

Her dream must be wild, her panties develop a small wet spot in the center and her breathing becomes more rapid. I’m desperate to see her continue and hope to catch a glimpse of her ‘surprise’ for me. Penny keeps rubbing and breathing, sometimes making small moaning sounds, sometimes rubbing fast, sometimes slow.

Slowly I open the drawer in the nightstand and remove a small pair of sewing scissors. Without bouncing the bed, I lean over and snip one side of her panties.

Penny’s fingers find their way to skin, and I see my smooth surprise. She has totally shaven herself. Her fingers slide up and down her clit and the scent of her perfume and love fills the bed.

Even in the dark reading light I see her glisten and slowly insert her middle finger. When her finger surfaces, it’s wet and quickly makes another entrance. In and out, in and out, uuhhh she starts softly, then her finger disappears up to palm. Her hand drives her finger and her eyes squint tight and teeth clench as she cums once then again and again.

Slowly my beautiful bride returns to rest and I finish my own heat, kiss her and tell her I love her before killing the light.

forplay
forplay
1 Followers