Last Night

Story Info
BDSM Cuckolding.
787 words
2.41
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Night, My whining little slut was complaining I haven't beat her lately and she needs a good cry. Well hell I felt obligated to help then I love seeing her cry.

The shame is lately she has been seeing her slave boy more and he was over in my way. When I started setting up I told him I was getting ready to beat his owner My bitch and reminded her of her real place.

The poor boy retreated and ran to the store to get my slave snacks and drinks, he must have known it was going to be a long night. I laid out a ton of gear in the dungeon. 3 floggers one was rubber capable of leaving the most beautiful welts, rope braided for beating, a baton, a bat, a dragons tongue, hammer and machete lastly weighted punching glove.

I have been craving to take a round out of her for a while in case you didn't know. I locked a ring to the ceiling mount so she would stay up no matter how hard I hit and then went had some juice,while I waiting for her. As she walked in the door she gave her boy a hug and kiss, then pushed him a way to take her things. I walked over and frenched her and felt her up, telling her to get her ass ready.

Her boy tidied the house as we went down. As she got ready loud industrial music and a under-bust to protect her back piercings I stretched and got ready. I then fastened her to the ring and put nipple clamps on her with weights so as the beating went on it would pull and rip at her nipples.

Now to start I punched her and used knife hand chops to warm her up, then I grabbed the weighted glove and started over, seeing her back light up red I took off the gloves and grabbed the braided rope I swung it like a dragon tongue. Dropping the rope I reached the next item, a long dragon tongue. I came hard.

I took it to her back criss cross on her back, after working her over I set it down and went to my fists again. For 5 solid minutes I beat her black and blue. I reached for 2 of my floggers, I took them to her back left and right wrapping it around her sides. I laid the floggers down. I reached the hammer next and started driving it into her back I wanted to make sure her ribs remembered this.

I took up the bat now and worked her shoulders as she started to cry I slowed down and went to the last flogger. Rubber welts thick and large as it bites and digs on the reddened flesh. As she dripped sweat and tears. First my slut faltered then she wavered I knew it was time I grabbed the baton and connected all over her, that brought her to her knees. Done and wiped I left her there and walked away. AS she sobbed and lay crumpled I was out of the room.

I yelled for her bitch boy to take care of her. I went to a couch and fell asleep while bitch boy held her and put up with a whiny girl. In the morning She had her bitch strapped to a bed when I woke face masked with only a breathing tube in his mouth, She was taking out her beating on him. When I walked up her eyes went fro fire to docile, she knew her place. Her place beneath me and those docile animal eyes like a dog who has seen its owner she came to me looking for attention.

I held her for a moment and then dragged her off leaving her boy alone. I held her down on a couch, pulling out my cock she lept to it. The little slave girl sucked me hard as we listened to the muffled screams of her boy. I fucked her fast and hard, she whimpered under me thanking me for fucking her. Telling me she had not felt a man in so long she had had no sex in weeks. I pounded her last night raped her this morning filling her cunt, and she thanks me.

I asked if her boy knew what I was doing to her, He will soon she said I'm going to sit on his face and let your cum dip down the tube into his mouth so he has to eat it while I tell him all about it. Laughing I left her to cuckold her boy while I cleaned myself and left.