Last Night

Story Info
Surrendering to a mystery man...
2.8k words
4.46
19.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanneCD
JoanneCD
13 Followers

Last night I was with a man, all dressed and ready for a night of fun. I had previously met him a few times for drinks but this was to be our first intimate session together and with me en femme. I arrived at the hotel room early and began the process of getting ready for him. I always enjoyed getting ready as a woman. The transformation never failed to excite me.

I started by having a warm shower and cleaning myself thoroughly. After drying myself I powdered my body, leaving a lingering floral scent in the air. I started with foundation first, then the rest of the make up followed, finally finishing with my favorite bright crimson lipstick. The wig always completed Joanne and I admired my transition in the mirror as I gently combed my shoulder length hair.

Happy with my hair I started with my lingerie by firstly wrapping a corset around me and securing it tightly. Sitting on the toilet seat I gently pulled on my silk stockings, enjoying the sensations as they slid up my legs. Once done I stood up and carefully secured the stockings to the suspenders on my corset. There were 3 suspenders for each leg. The feeling of the stockings against my legs always made me hard.

Next I pulled on a simple, black satin thong that secured my cock in position. Following which I clipped on a pair of simple pearl drop earrings and matched them with a pearl necklace and bracelet. I then finished with a small, delicate ankle bracelet.

Accessorized, I stepped into my favorite 4" black patent pumps. Standing in my heels, I looked into the mirror and gazed at my reflection and could see my hard cock was pressing against the soft satin material of my thong. I decided to slip my thong down and let my cock loose so that it would not wet out my thong. I stroked my cock for a little while enjoying the view in the mirror but eventually forced myself to stop.

Happy with my look I applied perfume then dried my cock and tucked it back inside my thong. Finally I slipped into a sheer chiffon robe that I tied at the waist with a satin belt. I was ready now and as usual I was excited with anticipation. Sitting down in the armchair with elegantly crossed legs, I messaged him and waited in the dimly lit room.

He announced his arrival with a gentle knock on the door. Rising from the armchair I walked to the door and let him in. He looked me up and down and smiled appreciatively but didn't speak. Standing close, he slowly brought his lips to mine. As I closed my eyes I could feel his soft lips press against mine in a gentle kiss. Then I could feel his wet tongue slowly traced the outline of my crimson lips. My mouth opened slightly expecting his wet tongue to enter my mouth but he stopped.

He stood back again admiring me for a moment, then he reached out and began to loosen the soft belt of my robe. Slowly the robe slid off my body, falling to the floor with a whisper. Once again he admired my lingerie as I stood there exposed. I looked him in the eye and he smiled. Taking my hand he led me to stand in front of the mirrored doors of the wardrobes.

Reaching into his pocket he took out a long satin rope, then gestured for me to raise my hands out in from of me, following which he proceeded to bind my hands together at the wrists. Once secured, he opened one of the doors and threw the end of the rope over the top of the door allowing it to fall down the other side. He then pulled the end downwards so that my arms were lifted upwards until I stood there with my hands reaching towards the sky. When the slack was taken out of the rope he then proceeded to secure it to a railing on the inside of the door, then closed the door.

Standing in front of the door I could see myself in the full-length mirror in front of me...corset, stockings, heels and a tight thong was all I had on. My exposed nipples were hard from the cold and excitement, and a drop of precum had left a small wet patch on the front of my thong. He enjoyed the view for a moment then turned towards the room door. Then, to my shock, he opened the door to allow into the room another man I'd never met before...

The stranger entered and they smiled at each other and shook hands. The man I knew proceeded to sit in the armchair and watched as the stranger who had just joined us walked closer and took some time to admire me...tied and exposed. Standing behind me the stranger began to touch me all over. He lightly kissed my neck, gently pinched and squeezed my nipples, then ran his hands lightly up and down my stockinged legs.

He was free to do what he wanted. I was still in shock from suddenly having a stranger in the room, someone I had never met and knew nothing off. I was confused and wanted to pull away from his touch, not wanting him to touch me or do anything to me. I struggled to avoid his touch but I was helpless. As he continued his touching my moans of defiance very slowly became moans of pleasure.

He was good and he knew what he was doing. He was making me enjoy it. He was patient and experienced and he already knew that his touches could and would turn me around and that I would eventually succumb to the pleasure. His touch was gentle and not forceful and eventually I couldn't help but start to moan. As he continued I slowly found myself begin to harden. It was against my will but I could feel my cock begin to push against the tight fabric of my thong as it had done earlier.

He stood behind me and continued to admire my reflection in the mirror. As my cock began to harden I could see him begin to smile. This is what he had wanted. When fully erect he reached down and delicately pulled my thong down, freeing my cock from the restraining fabric. I felt so vulnerable.

I looked in the mirror and watched as his hands began to once again touch my body all over. He stood close and I could feel his breath on my ear. The wet tip of his tongue began to gently lap and caress my ear causing an involuntary moan once again. I could see my cock standing erect and hard but now with a drop of precum sitting on the tip of my head.

I helplessly strained against my bindings, pulling and trying to free myself but it was to no avail. With his left hand lightly caressing my left cheek and holding my head, his tongue continued to explore my ear. I then heard the sound of a zip and looking in the mirror I could see his trousers slowly fall to the ground. I hung there with my hands bound up high above me, helpless with the knowledge of what was to come.

The initial touch of his warm hard cock between my legs startled me. I tried to part my legs so as to avoid touching his manhood but the spreading of my legs was exactly what he wanted. He began to gently rub his hard cock up and down the insides of my thighs...over my stockings then upwards until I could feel it on my bare skin.

I could tell that he was very big. I looked in the mirror and I could see his big hard cock poking through between my legs, it's head glistening and wet with his precum. I could see it just below my small cock and it looked to be twice the size of mine! My eyes widened in amazement at his size. I looked up in the mirror and when our eyes met he gave me a gentle smile. There was nothing that I could do now.

We continued to gaze into each other's eyes and I could now see the lust and want in his eyes. I felt him move backwards slightly and in doing so he placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me back a little making me shuffle my feet backwards and in doing so I felt the restraints tighten around my hands. In this position my body was made to lean forward slightly. In the same movement his cock came away from between my legs only to now rest on my bottom just above the entrance to my hole. He let it rest there for a moment. Still gazing into my eyes it seemed that he was looking for some sort of sign.

Slowly he began to rub the head of his cock against my hole, spreading his precum all over my opening making it all slippery and wet and sending exciting pulses through me. Soon an unwilling quiet, soft moan escaped me. We were still gazing at each other and after a while the sensation became so stimulating that my mouth opened slightly to let out an involuntarily louder moan and my eyes fluttered close.

With this sign he began to push forward and I felt the head of his cock pushing to enter me. The wetness allowed his head to slide in without much resistance. My eyes fluttered open wide as I felt how big he was and I was forced to moan loud as he finally became a part of me.

I looked into his eyes and with a wry smile he held my hips and started to slowly push forward. My legs were weak and trembling as I tried to stand. He slowly slid into me inch by inch, filling me like I'd never been filled before. My hands were now all red from the restraints that bound them. Eventually my legs grew too weak and only the restraints were able to hold me up and keep me upright. Finally he was all the way inside of me. I could feel his body pressed against my buttocks with his huge pole almost tearing me apart. I tried to breathe, trying to relax to accommodate his girth, waiting for his next movement...

He knew how long to wait. He kept me pinned with his cock deep inside of me for a minute then started to pull back. As he did so the sensations made me close my eyes and moan again as I felt the pleasure spread through me. He knew that my body could not fight the pleasure that it was receiving and he knew that I would eventually surrender to the need. I now wanted more and he knew it. Now I was his.

He proceeded to spread my legs a little more with his feet, which lowered my body even further on to his hard cock. Next he began to slowly fuck me. Not hard but with long deep strokes, pulling almost out then sliding in all the way, stroking my insides with his hard cock. I'd never felt such intense sensations before.

He held my hips with his hands to help hold me up and continued to do this. I was hanging there with my head bowed, forced to receive him. With each pump I moaned as he forced the breath out of me and explored my depths. Looking down I could see my own hard cock with precum dripping from the head.

Still he continued to fuck me with a gentle force, squeezing my nipples, kissing my neck, and teasing my ear with his tongue. As he fucked me he spoke for the first time and whispered quietly in my ear "I know that this is what you want and what you need my dear. You are my woman and I know that you need to be fucked". He never touched my cock.

Eventually I began to feel something. It began to build up within me and it was a sensation that was new to me. He was strong and after countless minutes he was still able to fuck me at a steady and controlled pace. My body was alive with excitement, the stimulation so intense due to the size of his cock. I had surrendered to him and didn't want him to stop.

As he fucked me he held me close and had his arms wrapped around me, pinching and squeezing my nipples. After about 15 minutes I began to feel an intensity build in the base of my cock from deep within me. It was unlike anything I had felt before. Then all of a sudden there was a release as I felt my whole body begin to enjoy an intense orgasm. As I looked down at my cock and I could see cum begin to flow from me. It was not like a normal ejaculation but it just slowly flowed out and as I came I felt a glorious sensation of release. I looked up and he had a big smile. He had achieved what he had wanted.

Upon seeing this his pace began to increase and he began to fuck a little harder. Still my cum flowed a little. His harder thrusts were electric and with the heightened pleasure flowing through my body I started to feel a bit faint. I could not stop moaning. Then he whispered in my ear, "I'm going to cum my love and I'm going to cum deep inside of you. I'm going to fill you".

As he moaned out loud he pushed hard into me and at the same time I tried to push back hard on him. As he started to climax he pumped me as hard as he could and as he came I could feel his body spasm and I could imagine his warm seed filling me. Eventually he stopped pumping and just held me. He was spent.

We stood there for a little while as I watched him in the mirror. Our breathing was very heavy and sounded almost in unison. He continued to kiss my neck then slowly pulled out of me. Still tied I looked at my reflection as I stood there helplessly. I had been used. After a little while his seed slowly began to drip from me on to the floor below...

All this time my friend had been filming us. I had been so consumed in the moment that I had not even realized it.

I watched as the stranger stepped back and walked towards the bathroom. He disappeared inside for a few minutes and returned looking refreshed and with his clothing all tidy and in place. Very much the executive.

He walked over and stood behind me reaching round my body to touch and gently squeeze my now sore and sensitive nipples. I moaned and he smiled once again. He leaned forward and brought his lips close to my ear and whispered, "You were a beautiful fuck my sweet darling and I know you enjoyed it too. Remember that a part of me is now inside of you. You are now mine when I need you to be". He gently kissed my cheek and turned to leave. I watched in the mirror as he walked out, smiling and shaking the hand of my friend who had stopped filming, risen from his chair and was now holding the door open for the stranger to leave.

I closed my eyes and felt the mixed emotions run through me. Had I been raped? No, it was not possible. Even as I was thinking about it I could still clearly imagine the big hard cock sliding in and out of me bringing me helplessly to ecstasy.

I was brought back to reality as my friend stood beside me and held my limp cock in his hand, gently stroking it. I looked at him as he stared deep in my eyes, smiled, and said, "I bet you really enjoyed that". He then proceeded to untie me from my bindings.

Feeling began to flow back to my hands as the satin tie was released and I instinctively picked up my chiffon robe and walked to the toilet. Inside I began to clean up and washed myself down inside and out. I refreshed my makeup and slipped into my robe again. I was not sure what would come next but I would be happy just to sit, chat and have a drink. I looked myself in the mirror and happy with what I saw, I opened the door and stepped out...

JoanneCD
JoanneCD
13 Followers