Last Night

Story Info
Her pussy is ready and they both can't resist.
848 words
2.82
13k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't stop thinking about last night.

He could sense she was his the minute she stepped out of the shower. He could smell the faint scent of her body wash and noted that she was quick to cover up with her towel.

What was she hiding from him? His cock knew instinctively, anticipation causing a sudden rush of blood to tighten the manhood in his jeans.

He was watching her from the bedroom. She had left the door open, almost in invitation; but she did not yet know of his presence. He was sure of that and kept quiet in his perusal of her.

She placed her hair in a loose clip and brushed her teeth. He enjoyed the way the towel sat just above the curve of her ass and how it gently jiggled as she continued her brushing. God he loved that backside. She always has enjoyed teasing him with it. Tight denim being her most loved weapon of choice. On an almost daily basis recently it seems.

She finishes and turning but un-seeing she comes to the door and darkens the light.

An audible gasp leaves her mouth as she notices him for the first time. She can see he is hard and his excitement instantly makes her pussy slick.

Walking to her dresser she sits and faces him, towel shielding her body from his gaze.

He continues to watch her, his cock aching with desire, a constant reminder to him of how much he wants to be inside of her.

Taking a jar from the dresser she begins to moisturize herself; arms first, soft rounded shoulders, and then to those long supple legs. Slowly she works, applying the cream to the lengths of her calves, past her knees and then she slows, looking him in the eye as she reaches her thighs. Daring him not to look she parts her legs.

He almost loses himself as his eyes lower to her beautiful pussy. Smooth and naked, his breath catches as he sees how gloriously plump and inviting it looks. He instinctively touches his cock and knows it won't be long now before it is his.

She smiles and asks him to come closer.

"Are you thirsty Sir?" She teases.

He kneels himself before her and leans forward, placing his hands on her soft thighs. For a second he hesitates, but as she tilts her pelvis towards him and her lips give way he can resist no longer and devours her lost in her scent and taste..

He is already looking forward to his wife's next trip away from home...

PART 2:

She wasn't even aware of the sensation at first.

It was her day off, the kids were at school. She had been reading a novel on the sofa, laying on the cushions, one leg hitched up the back of the seat. It wasn't a trashy novel, there had been no electricity between the characters, no sex, not even the hint of a kiss and yet she became distinctly aware that she was horny. She could feel the rush between her legs. The sensation, like pleasurable pins and needles, willing her to touch herself.

Her hand crept down into her underwear. Teasing herself she stroked her outer lips, feeling the softness of them against her fingers. She had shaved herself clean last night, a present for him and she was glad of it at this moment. Maybe this was the reason for her current mood, maybe the sensation of naked flesh against her knickers and the feeling that her lips were slightly parted, the thought that she was ever so nearly on show made her need to touch herself in this way or, maybe it had something to do with the memories of last nights forbidden activities that were causing her to ache and throb.

She moistened her fingers with her mouth; she could smell yesterdays sex upon them like a token of ownership. The smell turned her on further, caused her to rub herself harder, more vigorously. She was rocking her pelvis now as she masturbated, she could feel the sensation of her cunt flexing with each movement. Her fingers flicking over her quickly. Her clit exposed and slippy with her spit.

Her body was hot and her mind focused. She knew it wouldn't be long now. A shadow crossed the window. She saw it out of the corner of her eye. Her pace increased tenfold. Rubbing herself to her peak. She could feel it build, feel the pressure, feel the orgasam urging itself from her body. A key in the door. The noise of the latch turning. The last waves of sweet release ebbing over her.

He was home, distracted by the casting off of his day, absent mindedly asking her how her day had been.

"Good" she replies with a glint to her eye, coyly licking her fingers. "I've been reading the most delightful book!" "Tell me" she purrs as she rises from the sofa and begins to unbutton his shirt. "How long do we have before your wife returns?"