Last Night

Story Info
He catches his sister as she's being a seductress.
2.9k words
4.18
90.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a first submission. Thank you very much to annieandy for her help in editing. All the characters are older than 19 years.

___________

It was my last night before I had to leave for college, and I was sitting in the dark in my room, looking out the window at the lights from the other houses, and listening to the voices coming from downstairs, where my sister was having a party. It was her last night as well. It sounded like the whole town was down there.

I was in a weird mood, partly because my girlfriend just informed me she wasn't interested in a long-distance relationship. Which got me thinking about some of the other girls in this town, who I probably should have paid more attention to.

With so many people in the house, I started to imagine that every girl in town had heard I was available, and they were all downstairs waiting their turn to persuade me not to leave.

This got me all stirred up, so I decided to give myself a private little thrill and, at the same time, maybe get some relief from all that was pent up inside me. So I tugged at my zipper, and drew out my manhood, so to speak, which, when it hit the fresh air, perked up even at such slim prospects. Then there was a knock at the door.

Before I could say anything the door was flung open. Thank God, the room was dark, and I was behind a stack of cardboard boxes, because, oh my God, it was my sister. I sure as hell didn't want her to catch me exposed like this, but what was I going to do?

Fortunately, she came backing in, while trying to pull some guy into the room with her. "What's going on?" he said. "Where are you taking me?"

I recognized him: very handsome. He should run for president someday, if he wasn't so into tennis. I know my sister had a crush on him at one time, but that didn't work out.

I should mention, my sister happens to be smoking hot. Everybody says so, but nobody needs to tell me -- I can see it with my own eyes. How this guy, or anybody, could ever resist her is beyond me. She's like a model, but very natural, totally attractive, with a great body, and jet black hair. She's only a year older than me. But she's smart and nice to be around. Tonight, she's all decked out for the party, with her silk blouse, and a string of pearls. She's also wearing this pleated black mini-skirt that shows off her gorgeous legs.

Meanwhile my heart was pounding, and I was trying not to make a sound, but I peeked out and saw her bolting the door. Then she turned back around all sultry and predatory, and started moving towards this guy.

But he panicked, turned away, said, "Wait! Wait!" Then he stumbled on one of my shoes, fell backwards, and ended up on the bed. As he fell, my sister also lost her balance, rode him down, and ended up on top of him. She says, "Wait for what?"

"I can't! I can't do this!" he says. But they were nose-to-nose, and she wouldn't let him up. She was brushing his lips with her lips, while her hands were down between them, grappling and tugging at his belt-buckle. I couldn't believe this: it's like she's going to take him by force right in front of my eyes.

"Come on, my girlfriend's downstairs! Don't do this!"

My sister yanked his pants down his legs, which caused his cock to spring into view. It was hard alright, like the handle of one of his tennis rackets. But nice and hefty, as it stood there bouncing just below the last button of his shirt.

He definitely could've got away from her if he wanted to. She was in a trance, anyway, feasting her eyes. She was practically drooling, she kicked off her shoes, and whispered, "I'm going to suck your cock. Is that okay?"

He said, "You better not." But I could tell he didn't mean it.

All this was making me extremely hard. Especially when she lowered her head, parted her lips, and gulped half his cock into her mouth.

From that moment, when he felt his cock sheathed in the warmth of her mouth, with her lips clamped around the shaft, he gave up trying to resist. And who could blame him.

She had one bare foot on the floor, one knee on the bed, and her hands pressed on either side of his hips; there was only one point of contact between the two of them -- his cock and her mouth.

She held on tight, and lifted her head, allowing his shaft to slide glistening into view. Now with just the helmet of his cock in the grasp of her lips -- lips that she'd painted red for the party -- she started rolling her head, causing her hair to sway like a cloak around her face.

Her pleated skirt was also swaying the top of her long legs. Without letting go, or missing a beat, she managed to reach under her skirt, pull her panties down, and slide them down her legs. When she kicked them off, it caused her pussy to come into view for a moment. When I saw that, it turned me on, and I felt a churning in my groin.

Then she shifted her position and with her leaning forward, now I was able to see down her blouse. I could see her breasts as they swayed and jostled around inside the silk. I wanted to cup my hand under those breasts and feel their motion and hard little nipples. I bet her nipples would prefer my touch -- instead of the raspy calluses on this guy's racket hand.

I was seeing a side to my sister I'd never seen before. And it was blowing my mind. I've always loved her, and of course I never really considered what her sexual self might be like. Was she always this way? So ... single-minded and ... dominant?

I couldn't get over her looking so hot. She actually looked like another person, I guess partly because she had a cock sliding in and out of her mouth, with her jaws extended for it, and her lips stretching around its shaft, and the head of his cock sometimes making her cheeks bulge from the inside.

Right about now would be the time for somebody to do him a favor and go keep his girlfriend occupied. I'd volunteer, but I was trapped. And I had to give up trying to get my cock put away. I sure as hell didn't want to get caught with it out, but the problem was that I was getting so turned on, it wouldn't bend, so ...

I felt so jealous of this guy on my bed. I'd give anything if I could switch places with him for two seconds -- maybe just tap him on the shoulder, and he could slide his cock out and I could slide mine in -- just to feel what he's feeling. I didn't care that it was my sister.

I had my fist around my cock, and it felt so hot, like it had a temperature. It was heavy and literally radiating heat into my palm, and it never felt as hard as it did right then. So I started stroking myself for real, and trying to imagine what it must feel like -- if only I could get her to suck me.

I felt the thrill coming a mile away, like an ocean wave about to crash over me. I hoped I didn't start howling, but I was loosing control. Then it hit -- like a roller coaster going over the top, and out of the tip of my cock were launched long ropes of molten whiteness. It was a massive thrill, but I don't think they heard me.

Meanwhile, he started to orgasm as well. His moans were rhythmic: "Oh ...! Oh ...! Oh ...!" Not all that different from the sounds he makes when he plays tennis.

My sister wouldn't let go of his penis, not until he was good and spent. Then, finally, she collapsed next to him on the bed, her big string of pearls clattering as they fell sprawling all over her chest.

Then someone downstairs called his name. He jumped up, pulled up his pants, and said, "I gotta go -- she's calling. Listen," he said, "That was amazing, that was ...!"

"Go to her," said my sister.

"Okay."

"No one has to know."

"Thanks," he said and was out the door.

Now it was just the two of us, me and my sister, alone in my room. I was hoping she might go downstairs, so I could come out of hiding. But she didn't. She just lay there on her back on my bed, looking at the ceiling, with her hair sprawled out, and her pearls askew.

She raised one knee, so the black pleats of her skirt fell back, and I could see up her skirt.

I'd always loved her. I loved everything about her. I began to wonder if I'd ever consider fucking my sister. It was just a crazy thought, and that's all it was. But if we were the last two people on earth, we'd probably have to. Not that I had any expectations that I'd ever do such a thing.

As I looked at her lying there on my bed, and imagined the heat that must be rising up from her, I felt wickedly attracted to her.

"Jimmy?"

Oh, shoot! I was busted. I was afraid of this. I managed to get zipped up. "Hey, sis," I said.

"Dammit! Jimmy! Didn't you say you were going out tonight with what's-her-name?"

"We had a change of plans," I said, as I came out from behind the boxes. "What the hell was I supposed to do?"

"You should've left."

"How?" I asked, and she didn't reply, she just sighed, and we were quiet for a second. "I thought it was hot," I said.

"Would you lock the door?"

I slid the bolt. With her knees up I was able to see a lot of her legs, and she'd been lolling them back and forth. Then she moved her knees so they were pointing towards me, and when she did that, I could see all the way under her skirt. Oh my god. She was letting me look at her cunt, so intensely beautiful and black against the pale skin of her thighs. And I'm trying to act cool, but I'm thinking: "Oh, God! Yes!" I loved looking at her.

She said, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing."

She looked at my crotch and said, "Something's making you hard. Why don't you take it out?"

"Take it out?"

"Yeah. Show it to me."

I was tempted. She said, "Come on, do it." Then she sat up, and started undoing my belt. I was speechless, and just watched her doing this. Then she smiled up at me, as she slowly lowered my pants down past my cock, which sprang out and stood there.

"Oh my God," she said. "Would you stroke it for me? Please? I want to see you do it." I hesitated, but then I thought, what the hell, and I reached down and gave it some motion, as she lay back, with her arms above her head. Her whole body was gorgeous. She saw me gazing at her pussy, and spread her legs apart to let me see better. I loved that she was showing it to me. She really could be adorable.

"You getting hot looking at me?" she said.

"This is intense," I said.

"I'm getting turned on, too. Jimmy, it's our last night in this town, and we're all alone here. What should we do? Anything we want?"

Anything? What I really wanted more than anything at that moment was to kiss her pussy, kiss it with my tongue, I wanted to make out with her down there.

I got down on my knees on the floor at the foot of my bed. Is she really going to let me do this, I wondered? I caressed her body with the palm of my hand sliding along her legs, from her knees down the outside towards her ass, then down the inside of her gorgeous thighs. When my hand brushed against her pussy I could tell she liked it. This was so beautiful. I brushed my fingers across the downy softness, and brought my face closer. I was in heaven. She arched her back a bit and moved her herself closer to my lips.

I could feel my own breath as it moved through her soft bush. I wanted to eat her more than anything, so I went for it. I gently clamped down with my lips around her pussy, and sucked, and kissed.

I nuzzled her lips with my lips. I savored the delicious nectar, and could feel her responding, with hot little moves and pressures against my mouth. With my tongue, I traced a path up and down her pink slit. Then, with just my tongue, I slid as deep into her as I could, and pumped it into her and out a few times. I felt her clit throbbing, so I sucked at it and took it into my mouth.

She came with this sweet little birdsong, "Ohhhhhh ...!" God, I wanted her so badly. I climbed up onto the bed to get next to her.. She reached for me, and guided me into her embrace. She said, "Do you want to kiss me?" but I was already going for it, whether she wanted me to or not. And we kissed for the first time. My hand caressed the side of her head. Her lips were so soft, and her kisses so teasing at first.

Her blouse stretched taut across her breast showed her hard nipple poking up. I wrapped my lips around the hard little silk-wrapped morsel, and squeezed it through the fabric with my lips. I kissed her again as my hand slid under her blouse and explored her delicious body, and felt her breasts.

My hand again found her nipple, as we kissed, and she responded with tiny moans of pleasure that she breathed into my mouth.

I unbuttoned her blouse and tore it open -- she gasped, as if startled, and turned her head away, as I gazed at her and took it all in. I just wanted to look at her, God, she was so fucking attractive. Especially what she was doing with the moonlight on the paleness of her breasts and torso. Nothing could be more beautiful on earth.

"Would you fuck your sister?" she whispered.

This knocked me out that she would say that, and be so direct.

"Would you?" She looked at me. "I know you want to."

I was hard as a rock. "I want to so bad," I said.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Please. Fuck me."

I pulled her blouse off, and then pulled her pleated skirt down, and she was naked except for that string of pearls.

I swung over, she parted her legs, smiled so sweetly, and bit her lower lip. I reached down, wrapped my hand around my cock to guide it into her pussy. I wanted to watch as I entered her. In the little cave of space between us, I saw the head of my cock plow furrows through the jet-black fuzz, and dip its head into the moist and glistening opening.

"Are you okay with this?" She asked. "Even though I'm your sister? Because I'm totally cool with it."

"Totally," I said.

"I love you," she said. "Wait."

The tender little petals of her pussy, had in their delicate grasp only the very tip of my cock, and my own fist held it in this position. She said, "You got to kiss me."

We were so close, nose-to-nose, and I was falling for her in a big way. Both of us were panting. I wanted to inhale and drink up her breath as she breathed it. Our lips came together -- I wanted to savor everything about her. For the first time I felt her tongue part my lips, and exactly as she did that, I sank my cock deep into the hot wetness of her pussy. I felt the shaft sink into her, and felt her moan into my mouth.

We made love. And before too long she said, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I was, too. We both came at exactly the same moment, and came, and came. It felt like we were on a rocket to the moon, and it left us astonished.

She eventually got dressed and went back down to the party. Just to be safe, I left my room by climbing out the window, and down some vines, and then came back in through the front door. We made a promise to each other that that was it, and that we'd behave ourselves from now on. I've always loved her. I always will. Anyway, she's going to come visit me at college next week. She wants to see my new place.