Last Night Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down towards her, his lips clamping on her earlobe, catching some of her hair and tugging as it as well. He opened his mouth, brought it closer again, and ran his tongue against her before finally answering her. "Cum for me," he said slowly, the sound of his voice giving away how close he was as well, "cum for me, and yell and let me know how good it feels, how badly you've needed it." He had barely finished speaking when her body locked up tight. Wave after wave ripped through her, her legs alternately clamping down and then straightening out, toenails curling in and out against his back. Her hands dug savagely into his skin, threatening to tear through it as she drug them down involuntarily from her arm muscles contracting violently. All of the air in her lungs seemed to have escaped, and she took a deep gulp before finally crying out loud, incoherently proclaiming the feeling that was flowing through her.

As she started drifting down from her orgasm, she could feel his body beginning to tense up. The last few weeks she gotten his cum on basically every inch of her body, even tasting it more than once. She wrapped her legs more tightly around his hips, and his eyes met hers as his question formed itself on his face. She squeezed again, nodding her head, deciding to commit to giving herself fully to him. The tension left his face as he let himself go, and a moment later she felt his body wash over as his orgasm slammed through his body. His hot seed pumped into her body for the first time, and she felt her cheeks flush as she thought of how good it felt to have him cum inside of her. He gasped out loud as the last of his load emptied into her, before catching himself falling forward.

She smiled brightly at him, still awash in her afterglow, and raised her head, meeting his lips with hers. Wordlessly they enjoyed the moment, wrapping each other in a long passionate kiss. He broke off the kiss and looked down at her, as she sighed and closed her eyes, still smiling. He always loved seeing her smile. He rolled and scooted up the bed, pulling her towards him as his head met the pillow. She snuggled into him, their hips coated in a drying mixture from each of them. They cuddled and kissed one another until each slowly dozed off for the night.

She woke up alone to the noise of a knock at the hotel door. Light outside told her it was morning, but she wasn't sure what time, only that he had let her sleep while he left. Asking who it was, room service answered her, and she pulled the covers up white calling for them to come in. She checked her phone on the nightstand and found no message from him, probably already on his flight. She sighed, hoping she wasn't already past his check out time. As she continued looking through her phone, a horrible French accent stated her breakfast, eggs over toast. She gasped before looking up into his face, smiling at the verge of tears. He set the plate down on the table by the bed, just as she smacked him in the arm before pulling his face in and kissing him. After a minute, she curiosity finally got the better of her. "What are you still doing here? Your flight...?"

He chuckled before responding. "Postponed. For a month." He smirked at her dumbstruck look brfore continuing, "They had cancelled it, so I emailed my boss and explained I needed a month with some remote work. He didn't like it, but...he owed me." He paused as she took it all in before adding, "If you don't want me-"

He was cut off by her grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for another kiss. She knew a month wasn't enough. He was full aware of it. Today, that didn't matter. They still had each other, for now. She looked at him, and smiled, and he loved it.

12