Last Night of Freedom Ch. 3

Story Info
Sally finally gets what she's been waiting for.
2.7k words
3.84
121.1k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers

When I had shut the front door behind me I rushed in to the front room. I was so horny I was going to give Tom the time of his life. The wedding night might be tomorrow, but tonight was going to be one hell of a practice run. When I entered the room, the first thing I noticed was the sound of a woman moaning. I looked at the television screen and saw the image of a woman being taken from behind by two men, then I saw my fiancé, unconscious, sprawled out in an armchair.

"Hi, Sally," said Ray, who was Tom's best man and sitting in the armchair beside him. "I thought you were staying at your sister's tonight."

I told him that we had got separated and that I had to come back here.

"Hi there."

I heard a voice behind me and saw two other men sitting on the sofa. Ray then introduced me to them as Bill and John. I think I had probably met them a couple of times before, but I couldn't remember.

"How long has he been like that?" I asked, pointing to Tom.

"About half an hour, I think."

He's never going to get it up in that state, I thought to myself. I guessed that they had all come back to our place to watch a porno film and get drunk. Well, at least Tom had managed the latter. It looked pretty unlikely that he'd even wake up before morning.

"Uh, do you want us to leave," asked Bill.

"No, no. Stay where you are. In fact I'll get a beer and join you," I said and opened the door to go to the kitchen.

As the door closed behind me I thought I should ask the others if they needed a refill, and I was just about to come back in when I heard the lads discussing whether to turn off the porno film. Ray told the others to leave it on, because I would probably love it, seeing as I was a bit of a tart. He started talking about how slutty I looked in my dress and John agreed. Then he told them how I'd once let myself be fucked in a park while a couple of tramps watched and wanked, while I encouraged them. This had happened when I was seventeen, and the only person I had told was Tom. I wondered what other secrets he had told to his friends about my sex life.

Hearing them talk so dirty about me excited me enormously, and I considered going to our bedroom to masturbate. There was no chance of Tom giving me the hard fucking I wanted, not in the state he was in, and by now I was feeling desperately horny. Then I heard Bill's voice.

"Ah, Ray, you're full of shit. I don't believe that story. She's only dressed like that because it's her hen night, and she's probably getting changed right now."

"You want to bet?"

"I tell you. She'll come in here wearing a sweater and then change the TV channel. I can always tell if a girl's a slut or not, and by comparison she's a bloody nun."

At first I was pleased that he was sticking up for me, then I found it insulting. He seemed to be saying that I was some boring little housewife or something. I wasn't going to let him get away with that. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the fridge, and walked back in to the front room, swaying my hips slightly as I moved towards them. I planted myself down on the sofa, in between Bill and John, forcing my dress to rise so that there was an even larger gap between its hem and the tops of my stockings. Ray was sat directly opposite me and he gazed at my legs. The others did too, but Ray definitely had the best view. It was almost certain that he could see all the way up my dress to my panties. I pretended to be engrossed in the film, when really I was just feeling horny at the thought of them all looking so ravenously towards me.

"So, what have I missed?" I asked, gesturing to the screen, and was greeted with peals of laughter. "Not much plot in this one, I gather."

"Well, it's the age old story," said John. "Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. They fall in love and him and his mates gangbang her."

"Yep," said Ray. "It's a classic."

"I thought you boys would have done something a bit more wild on Tom's stag night than watch porno films."

The guys laughed again.

"Don't worry. We made sure Tom had some fun," John said leering at me. I noticed as he sat beside me that his gaze kept wandering down the front of my dress. I wondered if he could tell that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"So you haven't been here all night, then?"

"That would be telling," said Bill.

"Wait. Let me guess. You went on a pub crawl and hired a stripper, dressed as a policewoman."

"No," said Ray. "She was a nurse actually."

"Yeah," John laughed. "Tom had a nasty swelling she had to take care of. Ha ha."

"So, did she suck his cock, or just let him fuck her?" I asked calmly.

I was greeted with a shocked silence when I said this. None of them had heard me use such dirty words before, and I'm sure that hearing me say this must have made me seem an even bigger slut than before. It was obvious that I wasn't angry at the thought of Tom having sex with a stripper, and it was this, more than anything else, which must have made them think I might be game for a bit of hanky-panky myself.

There was definite sexual tension in the air, and the growing silence was only broken when Bill tried to change the subject by asking what I had done that night. I looked over at Tom, who was still dead to the world, and then told them how my sister Jan had made me wear this dress, with the stockings, and high heels.

"I thought I recognised that dress from somewhere," interrupted Ray. He had had a brief fling with Jan a few months before, and knew just how dirty she was.

"She made me take off my bra as well, and put these on," I said, then stood up in the middle of the room and lifted up my dress for a few seconds, so they could see the pink panties with the words 'FUCK ME QUICK' printed on them. I knew that they would be shocked at me for doing this, but it was sure to keep their attention on me. The porno film had been completely forgotten by now, and as I carried on with my story, I remained standing in the middle of the room, and their lustful eyes did not stray an inch from my body. I then told them how Jan and my other friends had challenged me to kiss one hundred men, as it was my last night of freedom, and that when the men started kissing me they were really getting much too frisky.

"What, you mean they touched you as well?" asked John in a breathless voice.

"Mmm, yes. Their hands were all over me. On my tits, on my ass."

"Didn't you try to stop them?" asked Ray.

"Oh yes. I tried. I thought I would just get a kiss on the cheek from them, but they kissed me really deeply, and then it became hard to keep control. Once one of them had groped me, the others all saw and thought they could do the same. I was lucky that I managed to keep my panties on for most of the time."

"So you didn't have them on all the time?" asked Bill.

I looked over at him. He was leaning on the edge of the sofa, as near to me as he could get, and I could see that he was practically drooling.

"Well, I was being kissed by one guy, and another guy next to him grabbed hold of my tits, then someone came up behind me and pulled my panties down. There wasn't anything I could do. I was stuck in the middle of the three of them."

"What did they do?"

"The one behind me stuck his finger up my pussy. I was sure he was going to stick his cock up there next. I thought they were all going to fuck me, and treat me like a filthy whore."

"Did they? Did they fuck you?" Ray asked, leaning forwards from his chair and putting his hand on my thigh, just where my stockings ended.

I told them how Jan and the others had stopped them just in time, and that they kept an eye on me while I carried on kissing men in various bars.

"Did you really kiss one hundred men in one night?" asked Bill.

"No," I replied. "Not quite, but nearly. It was ninety something."

The moment I said those words I knew exactly what would happen next. One of them would be up like a shot, wanting to have a kiss himself. As it turned out, they all stood up simultaneously, but Ray grabbed me first. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, his hard cock bulging against my belly, as he forced his tongue into my mouth. Jan had told me that he had a big cock and I had often fantasized about him before now, so began to grind my hips against him as we kissed. He lifted up the back of my dress and put his hands inside my panties so he could fondle my naked ass. I noticed the other two guys move to the side so they could watch him do it, waiting for their turn. I looked over Ray's shoulder and made sure my fiancé was still asleep. He was.

Ray noticed me looking and must have suddenly realised what he was doing, kissing and groping a woman who was going to be married to his best friend in the morning. He suddenly pulled back away from me. John took this as the opportunity to move in on me. He kissed me hard, his hands going straight for the tits he's been gawping at for the last half-hour. I didn't do a thing to stop him and my excitement was reaching fever pitch, when Ray suddenly pulled him from me.

"We can't do this," he said. "Tom's marrying her tomorrow."

"So what," said John. "She's fucking loving it, the little tart."

"He's right there," Ray pointed towards my fiancé.

"Well. I don't know. I really want to screw her brains out, man. Don't you?"

"Yes, but we can't, okay?"

The two of them kept arguing with each other. I so badly wanted to be fucked, but I could sense that it wasn't going to happen. Suddenly I had an idea, and whispered something to Bill.

"Hey, Sally. What's that stuff on your dress?" Bill said quite loudly, exactly as I'd asked him to.

"Oh, I didn't tell you that part, did I? We went to a strip club, and one of the strippers had a massive cock, and I asked him to fuck me, so he walked over to me and stuck his cock in my mouth and then he came all over my dress."

Ray and John suddenly stopped arguing and came closer, inspecting the come stains on my dress.

"Oh, bollocks to Tom," Ray said. "Let's fuck her anyway."

These words were music to my ears, and I was overjoyed when they each grabbed a piece of my dress and began ripping it from my body. I kicked off my high heels, leaving me naked but for my stockings and panties, as they kissed me and sucked my tits and groped my ass. They lifted me up and carried me to a table where they bent me over, so my head rested face down on the surface. Then one of them roughly pulled down my panties, released his cock from his jeans, and jammed it in my pussy, as hard and as far as it would go. It felt really big inside me, and I thought it must be the biggest I'd ever had.

The cock inside me was pummelling away faster and faster, harder and harder, just the way I love it, making me moan in ecstasy. I wondered whose cock it was, then I saw Bill and John edge around the table towards me, their erect pricks in their hands. It was Ray who was fucking me. My sister was right about his cock. It felt lovely. Bill and John watched the sight of me being hammered from behind for a few moments before one of them had the bright idea of using my mouth for his pleasure. John grabbed my head to keep it still, while I was being pressed against the table by Ray's fucking, then I opened my mouth to let him stick his cock in there. I almost gagged as all seven inches went down my throat, but soon built up the necessary rhythm and listened in pleasure as the two men called me all sorts of filthy names as they fucked me and treated me like a whore.

The thought of Tom lying just a few feet away, while two men used me from both ends pushed me close to my first orgasm. I looked over and saw that Bill was now stroking his thick cock and when he reached down to feel up my tits and pinch my nipples, it brought me over the edge. I went into convulsions, causing my pussy walls to contract, tightening around Ray's cock, and making him explode inside me. I sucked harder on John's prick, to compensate for not being able to scream out the pleasure I was feeling, and it wasn't long before I felt him spurt inside my mouth. I tried to pull away but he kept his hands on my head, forcing me to swallow every drop. It was the first time I'd ever swallowed a man's spunk, and I loved it. It made me feel so dirty. I realised that Bill still hadn't come yet and it was no surprise when I felt his hands on my hips as he pushed his cock into my dripping wet pussy.

"That's it," I said. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard the way I like it."

To my surprise he pulled out almost straight away. I soon knew why. He stuck his cock in my pussy to get it lubricated, and then he jammed it hard into my ass. I couldn't even remember whether I had met this guy before, and now I was letting him fuck me in the ass. The other two continued groping me and calling me all sorts of filthy names.

"Ohhh. Yesss. Oh God. I am a little slut. Mmmm. Ooooh. Fuck me like the dirty whore I am. Fuck my tight ass. Ooooh."

I grabbed the cocks of the two men groping me and ran my hands up and down their shafts, making them harder, getting them ready to fuck me again as soon as Bill had creamed in my ass. I had only been fucked there a few times before, and it was so tight that I knew Bill wouldn't take long to shoot his load inside me, and when he did it sent me into another orgasm, as I saw Ray's cock, all hard and glistening with my pussy juice, just waiting to have his turn on my ass.

For the next hour they fucked me in a variety of ways until we were all completely satisfied. The three guys then got ready to leave, kissing me goodbye, and telling me they'd see me at the wedding. After they left, I sat on the sofa and thought about all that had happened that night. I tried to work out how many men had kissed me. There had been ninety-two counted before we got to the strip club, then the two bouncers, then the two old men inside, then Tom's three friends. That made ninety-nine. One short of Jan's challenge. Damn, I thought, why didn't I kiss the cab driver who took me home. Suddenly I remembered my fiancé sprawled out in the armchair and walked over to him. I kissed him on the lips, smiled to myself and went to bed.

SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers