Last Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ares swallowed. She was unclothed, unadorned, and the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. His heart raced and he covered his loins with the sopping wet tunic in a futile attempt to disguise his reaction.

Her every step became a seduction. Rivulets of water ran from her hair between the valley of her breasts to her waist. Beads of seawater hung on puckered nipples and Ares wanted nothing more than to tongue that water from her skin, to taste every inch of her. A thatched triangle of dark red hair rested between flared hips and taut thighs... then long legs, her pink toenails, and when he looked up, she was in front of him, inches from his face. Ares throbbed, his skin prickled, and his heart leapt into his throat. He struggled to find his voice.

"Who are you?" It came out rougher than he intended.

"Like you, I have many names. You can call me Aphrodite."

"Why have you followed me?"

Aphrodite smiled up at him and he felt like he'd been blinded. "Have you never been seduced by a woman, son of Zeus?"

Son of Zeus. He narrowed his eyes. "So it's my bloodline you're after?"

"Of course not," she said. Aphrodite ran her hand down his chest, feeling the muscles ripple under her touch. Air hissed past his teeth when her little finger grazed his nipple. "It is you I'm after."

"You have a strange way of seducing men, you know. Running away, disappearing after you kiss them..."

"I know. But you like it," her hand wound it's way up his neck, feeling tendons cord under her palm. She feathered her fingertips across his square jawline. "You like to chase."

"I don't like to be teased."

She looked down pointedly at his thick cock straining against the tunic he held between them. He followed her gaze, tilting his head, then gasped when she closed the space between them and pressed her thigh to his groin. She canted her head up, her lips so close to his that she could feel the heat of his breath on them. "It seems that you do."

He smashed his mouth into hers, tasting her. Her lips were honey and rose water, blood and salt. He dipped his tongue in to taste more and felt hers push back, twining and wrestling with him breathlessly. Her hand snaked down to his and tossed the tunic aside. He sucked on her tongue and groaned when her thighs squeezed his cock, making him buck his hips against her. Not to be outdone, he left her mouth and dove to her breast, latching onto the peak and swirling his tongue over the crinkled flesh. Her hand tangled in his short auburn hair, balling into a fist and pulling at the roots when his teeth nipped at her, gently pulling up the peak and teasing its point with sharp licks on the tip of his tongue.

Aphrodite writhed against him. He smiled, then switched to her left breast, her heartbeat pulsing against his lips. He gripped a handful of her rump and spread her cheeks apart. Ares threw his head back when her hand closed around the head of his cock, her thumb swiping clear droplets from the tip before slicking them down his shaft. She tugged up and stroked down, torturously slow.

Her eyes closed when his fingers met the swollen lips of her vulva and delved inside to feel her heat. Ares pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, salt and roses, the taste of her sending an undeniable jolt straight to the cock she slowly pumped within her fist. He batted away her pleasuring hand and gathered one thigh in each of his large palms, lifting her, dragging Aphrodite up the length of his body. She gripped him for balance, trying to gain purchase on the hard muscles of his back and shoulders.

"I'll taste you thoroughly later," he ground out against her neck and angled up, seeking entry. She wiggled herself into position and he bent his knees and pushed up into her, enclosed, transported, the world melting away around them.

Oh gods... He could barely stay upright she felt so tight around him. Ares pulled out and thrust in again, holding there, his lips playing against hers, panting against her mouth. She cried out, her throat catching when he seated himself in her fully. The flared head kissed the back of her channel. He grinned against her lips. A perfect fit.

"Enyalios... my Ares... don't stop!" She dug her nails into his shoulders and cried out when he held there. "Take me... please move... please..." She stared into his eyes, looking as though she was either about to cry or rip him to pieces. He flexed his cock, and she gave a shocked gasp. A wicked grin crossed his face.

"Oh, but I like it here," he purred into her ear. "You're so tight and wet and... oh gods, your heat..."

She clenched around him deliberately, and all the air left him, the move undoing his control and prodding him set a rhythm. He started slowly to be sure of his precarious footing then picked up speed. Ares gripped her thighs tightly and she dug her heels into his back, clinging to him.

"Where did you come from?" He rasped against her skin. "Why me?"

"I came back to you," she cried out, speared over and over on his pounding cock. The walls of her cunt rippled around him, stroking him as he stroked into her, "I came from the east... my consort... my prince, my Enyalios, back to you... for you... all for you, my Ares..."

Who will come for him? The girl sang the previous night. Who will consort with Enyalios?

"Yes..." He gritted his teeth. His moves became frenzied, her body meeting his thrust for thrust. "Your Ares... and you, koritsi mou, are mine..." she clamped around him and bowed her back, screaming his name, then screaming words in a different tongue. He didn't understand a bit of it, but seeing her forget herself, forget everything but him plunging into her, quickly pushed him over the edge.

Ares voice broke with a shout and he pulled out from her. He leaned his forehead against her neck as she shook and raked his back with her nails. Jets of his seed spurting across her belly and the underside of her breasts. He leaned into her, out of breath and brought her legs down from over his hips, sated, his heart finally slowing. He felt calm. Fearless. He kissed her and held her about the waist, then picked up the wet loincloth from the shore and carefully wiped his seed from her skin.

"You didn't reach ecstasy within me?"

Her brow knit, the first expression she'd made that wasn't meant to seduce him. She looked almost vulnerable. The corner of his mouth turned up. "Don't take it personally, koritsi mou. But... I have no idea who you are. I don't know how wise it is to beget on an unknown goddess..." He smiled briefly, realizing that was exactly what she was. A goddess. His girl, his goddess.

"Would it be so bad to put a child within me?"

"Well..." he froze, thinking about it. He knew he'd had children by mortals and at least one nymph. Lacedaemonians and Thracians both claimed his ancestry. He smiled and sponged off more of his seed. Ares took pleasure in knowing that he was the only thing Aphrodite was wearing. "It's a bit early to think about that, wouldn't you say? Especially with a woman who just walked up onto a beach and fucked me where I stood."

"Made love."

"We made love just now?" He raised an eyebrow. Lovemaking was something poets and musicians sang of. It was soft and tender. Ares was neither soft nor tender, and he was certainly no poet. And it explained much, he realized. Being so brusque and direct had made it difficult to coax a goddess into his bed. "Gods, I'm almost afraid to find out what you'd consider 'fucking'."

"With my consort, they're one and the same."

He stilled the cloth and looked up at her. "You... you're using the wrong word, I think. I don't know what it means where you come from, but 'consort'... girls here don't have consorts. Men do. Women are consorts. Or concubines."

She shrugged. "If you insist. It only matters that you are my Ares."

He tilted his head at her. She'd said that in the heat of passion, but outside it those words felt like more than a simple endearment. "That's quite a promise, having just met me. Words aside, fu— making love to you was great, don't get me wrong, but I've known you for less than an hour."

"Then we should become better acquainted," she said, brushing a finger along the underside of his cock and catching a last drop of seed on her finger. Aphrodite brought it to her lips and snaked her tongue out. That tongue mesmerized him as she sampled his essence. She kissed his neck and he inhaled her scent.

Aphrodite kissed down the flat plane of his stomach. He shivered, springing to life again, thickening, hungry for her. She knelt in the incoming tide, the sea rolling around knees and ankles and he was nearly knocked off balance when she closed her lips over the flared head of his cock, supping on him, lightly cupping the tightening sac underneath with one hand and stroking his thighs with the other.

It was usually a chore to get a woman to do this for him, and he didn't often ask it of his bedmates because he thought women didn't enjoy fellatio. He could hardly describe putting his cock in a girl's mouth as an act of love. But her eagerness to taste him, her fingers supporting him, her mouth caressing him, his hands smoothing over her shoulders, cradling her head and weaving his fingers into her hair, felt even more intimate now than when he was inside of her. She looked up at him with those beautiful silvery eyes and he felt something unknown pierce his heart. He relaxed his clenched fingers and petted her hair, caressed her cheek.

Ares pulled away. "I believe I promised you something earlier..."

"And what was that?" She accepted his proffered hand and walked up the beach with him.

"That I would taste you thoroughly," he said, giving her shoulder a playful push. She landed on her rump and Ares knelt between her legs. His nose wrinkled. They were on a beach, of all places. He remembered yesterday and all the sand of battle sticking in his teeth, and wished they were back on Olympus so he could lay her out on his skins and fleeces and give her a proper tonguing. There were, however, a few intriguing ways around that.

Ares gripped her ankles and pulled her toward him, Aphrodite squealing in delight. He sat with his legs folded underneath him and hoisted her knees up over his shoulders to stare intently between her thighs. He glanced up at her, and saw her smiling, curious as to what he would do next.

"You don't mind me looking, do you?"

"Of course not. It's my body. Heavens help me if a man doesn't look where he's going..." she was rewarded with a warm laugh from her lover. Aphrodite sat up part way and traced his hairline and the shell of his ear. "So look all you like."

He petted the soft mound of hair and gently ran his fingers across the dewy wisps covering her lips. They were swollen and wet from fucking— making love he reminded himself. If she was letting him enjoy her body he might as well be familiar with her terms. He traced the seam and saw her head tilt back and a hand brush over her breast. He gently opened the outer lips and touched the wet petals of her labia, tracing them until he grazed the nub where they joined. She thrashed.

"Steady, koritsi mou," he crooned to her. "I haven't even started yet..." Ares spread her wide with two fingers and leaned in, touching his tongue to her entrance. She tasted like roses and the sea and moaned divinely when he breached the gates, working the tip inside her rhythmically.

He took his time, enjoying her, licking a serpentine path between her lips, then latched onto the apex of her mound. He swirled his tongue slowly, listening to her mewl and beg. "Ares... Enyalios... my Ares... please."

"Mmmhm," he purred into her wet flesh, then broke his intimate kiss, gripping her thighs to keep her from rising to his mouth again. He wanted to know her. All of her. And after a full day of making him chase her, Ares thought it only fair to tease her in return— to let her wait. "Tell me... before I go on... what are you the goddess of anyway?"

"Ares..."

He smirked. "I don't think you're the goddess of me, koritsi mou."

"Love."

He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm the Goddess of Love. Beauty. Fertility. Sex."

"Those I can believe," he said, slowly pushing a finger into her sex. She writhed as he filled her neglected channel.

"So what I said was true," she gasped. "I am the goddess of Ares."

He chuckled and curled his finger within her, gripping her waist to still her writhing. "And yet you're at my mercy."

"All gods are at the mercy of those who worship them..."

He scowled then grunted dismissively. This wasn't the time for philosophy. He pushed in, watching his thick finger disappear into her channel, emerge slick and wet, the inner lips flaring and contracting around it. He traced his finger through her labia and settled it on the pulsing nub, pressing down.

"Ares..."

She truly was at his mercy. Ever so slowly, he drew a circle around the center of her pleasure, his path slick and her scent torturing him. He stopped, listened to her mewl in frustration, felt her clench and pulse, then wound his finger the other way. Her helplessness made him ache, painfully aware of his own arousal nudging against her back. He ground against her, giving him at least some relief, knowing there would be none until he was within her again. But he had a promise to keep.

Ares dove back in, assaulting her hidden pearl with the flat of his tongue and working first one finger, then two, in and out of her delicious cunt. Aphrodite twisted against him, further hardening his cock with her gyrations. He closed his lips over her clitoris and sucked, eliciting a long wail from the Goddess of Love. Her back arched, she milked his fingers and he drank the sweet salty cream she offered him.

He pried open her thighs and pushed away from her. Ares paced over to his cloak and shook it, then spread it out on the sand. Aphrodite lay panting, her hand over her heart. He sank to his knees beside her and picked her up, carrying her to his cloak and laying her out in the center. She looked beautiful against his field of red. Mine, he thought. She needed to be his. He crawled up her body and slid into her velvety heat. Her hands pressed on his spine, holding him there, the aftershocks of her orgasm pulsing in waves up and down his cock. He pulled back and sank into her again, her hips canting up, taking him deeper.

Ares had more control this time, unlike their wild rutting at the shoreline. He propped himself on his elbows and stared down at her, his pace leisurely. The Goddess of Love, he thought. How was she even possible? Aphrodite was everything he'd ever sought out in a bedmate— a woman he could've only ever dreamed of having. Beautiful, open, unabashed, a wit that complimented instead of mocked his plain spokenness. His lips tugged against hers, their tongues winding and dancing, and their breath keeping pace. She was pulling at his heart— at every piece of him. "Koritsi mou..."

"Enyalios... my Ares... Ares, my love..."

Love. That word held weight— more than he could bear right now. Ares pushed forward, spearing her hard. She cried out and shuddered. He stared down at her. "Aphrodite..."

She rose against him and twined her fingers with his, hand to hand. Her grey eyes stared up into his blue, locking his gaze to hers. Don't fear me... don't fear this... her eyes said to him. She brushed her lips against his until he settled them on hers. He gentled again, calmed, and nipped at her lips.

Beware a woman's charm.

Those words meant little right now. What did Enyo know about love making anyway? Ares was at peace within Aphrodite. He increased his tempo, gripped her shoulders and plunged into her, deepening each thrust. Aphrodite cradled him, her arms wrapped around his body, aftershocks of her pleasure seizing around him. The taut pressure within him snapped and he bowed his back, his seed charging into her depths. He held there for what seemed like an eternity, then collapsed onto her, breathing hard.

Her hands brushed through his hair, and he shut his eyes, her fingertips softly stroking the nape of his neck, his arms and back. He blanketed her body with his and listened to the waves lapping the shore, crashing against the shoals beyond. The breeze drifted over his skin, complimenting her gentle touch. His mind had never felt so clear, so serene, disengaged from its everlong battle with fear and envy. His heart felt free and unencumbered. He rested within her, his Goddess of Love.

Love. Was that what this was? He had known of Aphrodite's existence for less than a day but every part of him knew her, was attuned perfectly to her. They were a harmony of hard and soft, the surety of his world and the unknown fluidity of hers. Ares opened his eyes and brushed strands away from her closed lids. He felt a pull toward her stronger than lust for the first time in his long life. He'd willingly, intentionally given her his seed, knowing she was a fertile goddess, knowing what that might mean for beings such as they.

"You said you came back," he whispered against her neck. "That you came back to me. What did you mean?"

"The people of these lands are as much mine as they are yours. I am a descendant of Mother Chaos... just as you are..."

The corners of his mouth turned up. She was one of his kind. "Who was your mother?"

"I had no mother, unless you count the shallow seas."

"Thalassa."

"No," she said with a kiss. "Just the sea."

I am older than the Gigantes, she'd told him.

They will stab you through the heart before you can even see the blade.

His rose up over her and his smile faded. "Who was your father?"

"I am the last seed of Ouranos."

Most men fall to swords, but they can also fall to sheaths.

His stomach pitted and he froze. Red descended over his vision and his lip curled into a snarl. He could see her lean back in fright, caged by his body. Ares swiped his right hand out, grasping the hilt of his sword, and brought the edge smoothly against her neck. "What are you?!"

"Please... My Ares..."

"Do not call me that!" He felt his chest contract. Her tenderness toward him had been a trick, a ruse so he would let down his guard. "I spent seven years at war with the last blood of Ouranos just be fucked and beguiled by one?! You made me..." His words choked him, angering him further. "Tell me where the rest of your kin are! Where are they hiding?"

"There are none. I swear it. I'm not what you think I am," she said, her voice cracking. Her lip trembled, but not from fear of Ares' blade. His heart rebelled when he saw her eyes well up. He was hurting her deeper than his sword could possibly cut, and her expression, her tears were undoing him.

"What are you then? A Gigante? A Titan? Show me what you really are, you vile, deceitful creature!"

Tear streamed from her eyes before they glazed over in anger. "I am a Deathless One like you. I am however you see me. However anyone sees me. But I have no true form. When I try to look upon myself I can't. There is nothing left. I left all I was at the gates of Irkalla."

"Where in Tartarus is Irkalla?"

"Exactly."

"I've had enough of your riddles! Give me the truth or I swear—"

"I came back," she shouted, surprising and silencing him, "thanks to you, Ares. Because you killed the last of my enemies."

He held the blade taut, but stayed silent, his eyes widening, his brow furrowing.

She swallowed. "It is true. I was born of the sea. From the sea foam that bubbled up when Cronus castrated his father. He threw his parts away near Cyprus, and from them I sprang up, fully formed. When I crawled onto that shore, when I saw the pandemonium of the world, the tyranny to come, I ran in fear. I exiled myself."