Last Straw

Story Info
Mom comes to end of one road, takes another.
4.3k words
4.56
692.2k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magdason
magdason
55 Followers

From the kitchen, Charlie could hear them at it again. His father's voice was raised, but his mother's was muffled. What was it this time? Complaints about the money she spent, the food she cooked, how she kept house, how she raised her son? It could have been any of those things. Charlie had heard all the arguments before.

It hadn't always been this way, though. He could remember when they had seemed to be such a loving couple, but in the last 3 years, with his dad Bryon's business not prospering, his drinking had gotten worse. Now, it was rare for a day to go by without some argument or another breaking out. Charlie's sympathies were definitely with his mom, Linda. She had gotten a job and was now contributing as much to household income as Bryon, which may have had the effect of making things worse with her husband, who was now feeling even more inadequate.

Charlie had always been closer to his mom than he was to his dad, even in better days. She was home taking care of him while Bryon worked long hours to build up his business. She talked him through his first teenage heartbreak, comforting him with hugs and kisses. He had trusted her enough to tell her things that no one else knew, and she had always protected his secrets and never showed disapproval. Linda had believed in being straight with him, treating him as an adult and a friend, not as a child. No guilt was ever inflicted upon him, and at 19, he was well adjusted and generally happy, despite the tense atmosphere at home.

Charlie dated some, but he had inherited some of his father's drive to succeed, so most of his time was spent working and going to the local college. He was a good student and a hard worker, and people generally liked him. Charlie was very ordinary looking, and he seemed to blend into the crowd at parties. It didn't help that Charlie was very shy around girls.

Oh, he liked girls all right. It was just hard for him to make the connection and spark their interest. So he spent quite a bit of his free time doing what young men without women generally do for amusement. He played with his own built-in amusement park. This was something he had confided to Linda years before, and she had encouraged him to enjoy himself that way. It was natural, she had said, and far preferable to experimenting in the chancy world of sluts and prostitutes.

Today, though, he'd not had time for any such enjoyment. He had been going since before sunup, with hardly a bathroom break at work or at school. As he fixed a sandwich to the sound of the row going on in the den, Charlie felt an awareness of his crotch that always preceded his nightly sessions alone in his bed. Wouldn't it be nice for a change to have some real pussy?

Before that thought was even complete, a clear image of his mother's body passed through his brain, and Charlie shivered involuntarily. He remembered the feel of her holding and comforting him on the couch when he'd been down about something, or again when things had been good and she was celebrating his good mood with him. She had never been slutty, but she was also not shy about touching and rubbing up against him. Many times, she'd spoken of holding him as a baby, her only son. And she was the perfect image of a mother, with wide child-bearing hips and an ample bosom. Her face was so motherly she could have played one on TV.

Only her red hair would set her apart from all the other prototype mothers in the world. Charlie never got tired of touching it, admiring its color and curl, as it spilled around her shoulders and onto her upper chest. She had that pale, lightly freckled skin characteristic of true redheads, and Charlie often wondered if it she could pass the other test for a true redhead. The thought of red pussy hair gave him the chills.

Charlie had only eaten part of his sandwich when Linda came in from the den, her eyes moist and downcast. She walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

"What's the matter, mom?"

"I'm not coping with his mood tonight. I think this is the last straw. I need to get out of here for awhile," she answered.

"Let's go then. I'll tell him I'm taking you to the store," he said.

"Can you really go? I know you have things to do, don't you?"

"Nothing's more important than you, Mom," said Charlie.

And so Charlie made excuses to his dad, who by then had gotten involved in a baseball game and seemed glad to see them go. Charlie and Linda climbed in his SUV and pulled out of the driveway. It was about 9 o'clock and dark, and Charlie sensed that Linda just wanted to drive around and talk. She sniffled a bit, describing the latest argument. As she talked she seemed to relax a bit. She reached over and took Charlie's right hand, which was on the seat and held it to her face.

"Thanks for taking care of your old lady," she said. "I really need a friend."

"Nonsense," said Charlie. "You're not old, and besides, I haven't had a date for awhile. I can use the practice."

"Practice doing what?" she kidded. "I'll bet you still get plenty of practice with your own 'toys'."

"Oh, that's a low blow. I mean, that's hitting below the belt. Uh, I mean... Hey, everything I say sounds like some bad pun."

Linda chuckled. It was good to hear her laugh. They really did have a close relationship. How many 19 year olds can joke with their mothers about sex?

"So, when you do have a date, where do you take them to make out?" Linda asked.

"It's been so long, I don't remember."

"Come on, you remember!"

"Okay, you want me to show you?" Charlie retorted.

"Mmm. Sounds exciting."

Charlie wheeled the big SUV around and headed for a favorite spot. It was down near his old high school, at a tree-covered church parking lot. Charlie knew from experience that the choir practiced until 10PM on Wednesday evenings, and there would be a few cars in the lot. His vehicle would never be noticed, and there wouldn't be people milling around or cops cruising the lot.

"You're taking me to church? And I haven't even been bad, yet," Linda said.

"Well, look at it this way. If you do something bad, you'll be in the right spot to repent."

Charlie parked, unbuckled his seatbelt, and moved across the seat, turning to face his mother. He unbuckled her seatbelt, too, and then gave her a big, gentle hug. Linda hugged back, saying,

"Wow, it's been a long time since I've been parking with a young guy. I like it, so far."

On the surface, the mood was light and jocular, but underneath, they both began to feel the stirrings of something much more serious. As they held each other close, Charlie ventured a kiss on Linda's right cheek, which she reciprocated. His hands moved up to cup her face, and he planted light kisses on her forehead, eyes, and nose. Linda, feeling the effects of months without physical love between her and Bryon, pulled Charlie into a quick kiss on the lips, to which he responded in kind.

Then Linda began to open up about her life. Charlie had heard the stories of the conflicts with Bryon, but Linda had never gotten into the problems they were having in the bedroom. Somehow, it didn't feel inappropriate for her to tell him. It affected his life, too, living in the same house with them. She told him that it had been 6 months since they had made love, and that neither of them had really enjoyed it then. It was more of a last-ditch effort than a spontaneous expression of love.

"I miss being loved, Charlie," she said.

"I love you, Mom. I think you're beautiful, and I feel good around you. We can talk about anything, and I don't feel shy with you."

"Thanks, Charlie. I feel the same. Holding you in my lap like this reminds me of when you were a tiny boy, which you're certainly not now. You used to be so insistent around feeding time. You breast fed for a long time, and after you began to walk and get your coordination down, you'd climb up into my lap like this and demand milk."

"How did I do that?" he asked.

"You'd get up really close and shove you hand right down my blouse and grab what you wanted, that's how. And I'd unbutton my blouse, open my bra, and give you what you wanted. I always give you what you wanted." She hesitated. "And I still would."

Linda studied his eyes. Inside his pants, Charlie's dick lurched. Seeing his somewhat stunned expression, Linda kissed him on the mouth again, but more slowly this time, and with slightly parted lips. Charlie's hands were still at the sides of her face, and during the kiss, his right hand slid down to her neck. He was hoping for a sign that he had not misunderstood her subtle meaning. It wasn't long in coming.

Linda reached between them with her right hand and slowly unbuttoned the top button on her white blouse.

"So, I'd really just reach down your blouse and grab your breast?" he said, his tight throat choking the words out stiffly. Linda nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving his, and a slight smile on her moist lips.

With a ragged intake of breath, Charlie let his right hand slide further down her throat and onto the top of Linda's right breast. "Like this?" he croaked. She responded by unbuttoning the next button. Charlie kissed her full on the mouth, both of their mouths opening and wet this time. His right hand inched its way inside his mother's bra, all the way to the hard little nipple at the apex of her mound.

"Hungry?" she murmured around the kiss.

"God, yes," he whispered back.

With that, Linda undid the third button and unhooked the clasp in between her breasts, which were now damp and heaving. She cupped the right one in her hand and offered it to her son. Her breasts where made for him. They had sustained him as an infant, and they would bring him closer to her now.

Charlie wasted no time in accepting her offer. He was dying to suck her nipples and feel the fullness of her breasts in both hands. His right hand covered her left breast while his mouth encircled her right nipple. Gently but passionately, Charlie nursed on his mother, feeling the old intimacy of childhood returning, but with the new component of a man's sexual urgency.

Linda's head was spinning with the thrill, danger, and taboo of her own actions. The feeling of exhilaration was incredible, as her heart made the sound of blood beat wildly in her ears. At the same time, she felt an odd sense of calm, as if she were returning magically to a happier time, when she was young and had just produced a miracle from her body. That miracle had been transformed into a virile young man, but he was still her son, and she knew better than anyone how to care for and comfort him. She resolved in that moment that she would comfort him always. She had been made to give him life, and he had given joy back to her life. She felt as if she were coming back to life after being in a coma.

Wrapped up in each other in the SUV, their sense of time became distorted. Later, neither of them could remember how long Charlie had nursed, but their reverie was broken when the doors of the church opened and the choir members began heading for their cars. Perhaps it had been only a few minutes. In any case, Linda was the first to break the spell, and she gently pulled Charlie's head up and said, "Son, we have to leave."

With some difficulty, due to his constricting erection, Charlie got back into the driver's seat and started the vehicle. Linda quite obligingly put her back to the car door and slid down in the seat a few inches. From there, Charlie could view her naked breasts as they drove back home. She held them and massaged them for his entertainment until they got within a block of home, when she closed her bra and buttoned her blouse, reaching into her bra to pull her tits inward, making a lovely cleavage visible in the v-neck of her blouse.

Before they got out of the car, Linda leaned over to him and gave him a soft kiss. Then, she asked a favor.

"Charlie, I know you need to relieve yourself sexually. Please, wait until you go to bed, though. Don't run in the bathroom and jack off now, okay? Just go in and sit on the couch in the den."

"Sure, Mom. Whatever you say," Charlie answered, not fully understanding the curious request, but not willing to deny any request she may have had. After all, he was greatly in her debt.

When they got in the front door, Charlie did as he was told, while Linda headed for the kitchen. He heard her rummaging around in the refrigerator as he entered the den. His dad was still in his chair and hardly took any notice of Charlie's entry into the room. Baseball was still on the TV, but it was definitely not what was on Charlie's mind. He was about to make his excuses and head for bed when he noticed movement down the hallway.

From where Charlie sat on the couch, he could see across the living room and down the hallway toward the bedrooms. Bryon was sitting in a lounge chair across the room, and he could not see the hallway. As Charlie watched, his mom, dressed in a nightgown covered by a robe, stopped at the end of the dark hall, just inside the lighted living room and out of her husband's view. There, she loosened the tie on her robe and dropped it off her shoulders, exposing the black nightie underneath. Then she began to rub her breasts through the material, cupping and kneading them both as Charlie stared. His erection, which really didn't need the help, got even stiffer. In a few seconds, Linda began tugging on the black nylon, inching it up her thighs until it barely covered her pussy. Charlie gave a quick glance at his dad, who was still glued to the game, and then returned to watching his mom.

In a few seconds, Linda's hand slid under her nightie and her slender fingers worked between her legs. As she did this, she lifted the nightie with her other hand, revealing to Charlie for the first time her red bush, in all it's glory. And although it was fire red, it looked like a green light to Charlie.

Abruptly, Linda dropped the hem of her nightie, pulled her robe around her shoulders, and re-tied the belt. Then she strode across the living room and into the den, as if nothing had happened. Charlie almost wondered if he had dreamed it all.

"Watching something good?" she said as she sat on the couch next to Charlie. The meaning was different for each man in the room.

Linda patted Charlie's thigh, and the touch was electric. If Bryon had not been slightly tipsy and so involved in the game on TV, he might have become aware of the game going on in the den. Charlie felt his face reddening, but a large portion of his blood supply was headed south, reinforcing the bulge in his crotch. Fearing his body language would betray his arousal, Charlie stood up and headed for his bedroom, mumbling that he was going to bed.

On his way out of the den, Linda called to him. "Don't go to bed before you take a shower. You smell a little rank to me."

Oh, he knew what she was doing. He'd promised not to masturbate before going to bed, and she was trying to prolong his agony by insisting on him taking a shower. She was the reason he was in this condition in the first place, and he knew that it would be hard to keep from spilling his seed under the warm shower. Nevertheless, a promise was a promise.

Then Charlie thought of a way to get her back. Getting to his room, he quickly stripped off his clothes and grabbed the towel hanging on his bedpost. He rationed himself to a brief squeeze on his member and then he wrapped the towel around his waist and tucked in the corner. Then he headed back down the hall toward the bathroom, the door to which was near the end of the hallway.

Charlie was standing in his towel, just inside the hallway, when his mother, still sitting on the couch in the den, caught sight of him. He stared right into her eyes as he untucked the towel with his left hand and let one end drop to the floor. He raised his right hand across his thigh, cupping his balls and then sliding up his erect rod. Carefully and slowly, Charlie showed his naked body to his mother, ensuring that she got a good view of her creation. He saw her uncross and recross her legs as she sat on the couch, a strange expression on her face. He knew he was having an effect, and it felt good to have a bit of control. After about a minute of this display, Charlie turned, running his right hand down his buttocks, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Charlie's mind was filled with the wonderful sight he'd seen just minutes before. His beautiful, bountiful mother, exposing her red triangle to him, with its apex pointing to his origin. And maybe, to his future as well? As he stepped into the steaming shower, he once again fought the urge to relieve himself, thoughts of the things he'd like to do to his mother running rampant in his brain. Why was she torturing him? At any rate, he knew that when he got in bed tonight, he would be at peak arousal. "More than one climax tonight," Charlie thought. He might as well enjoy the shower and the thoughts of his mother, so he didn't hurry through it.

Charlie stepped out of the shower, his dick still perfectly hard, and dried himself off. Then, he wrapped the towel around his waist, opened the door, and found himself facing Linda, who was standing opposite the door, leaning back against the wall with one leg bent. "Mom?" said Charlie.

In answer, Linda took a step, which brought her within a couple of inches of her son. She loosened the belt of her robe and let the ends drop. As her robe hung from her shoulders, Charlie could see that she was now nude underneath. Her arms went around his waist and she pulled him close, clutching his firm chest to her soft one, mashing her breasts against his ribs.

"Where's Dad?" Charlie whispered.

In a normal voice, Linda answered, "Oh, he went to the bar to finish the game." With that, Linda pulled her son's towel loose and let it drop to the floor, his stiff member bobbing up to touch her thigh. With a single shrug, Linda's robe fell from her shoulders, and now mother and son stood face to face, as naked as the day they were born.

Charlie's heart was now beating rapidly, like it had in the SUV earlier. Even without direct stimulation, he felt that he might shoot his cum all over her thighs. Linda knew just how Charlie felt. After all, she was his mother. He had once been inside her, a part of her own body. It was time for him to be there again.

Linda turned and led Charlie down the hall, mother and son hand-in-hand. She turned into his room and went to the side of the bed. Things happened quickly.

"Charlie," she said, "I want us to do it all. I want us to spend time exploring every bit of each other, and we will. But right now, you need relief, and I want you to come into me."

With that, Linda lay back on the bed, spread her thighs, and motioned for Charlie to lie on top of her. It was all Charlie could do to get his penis into his mother's warm, wet hole before he started coming. Neither of them had ever experienced a sexual experience that was so intense. Charlie was coming, Linda was coming, and they rode their climaxes out to the end, and even beyond. Charlie, who had been hard for the better part of an hour and a half, remained hard enough to continue fucking after his first orgasm. It was such an unbelievable turn of events, and he felt so fortunate, that the end of his orgasm did nothing to lessen his desire to remain inside his mother.

Linda, who had been without sex for months, and without good sex for years, relished the power with which her son took her. She encouraged him to keep going with movements of her hips, and as they settled into a post-orgasmic rhythm, she kissed him and again proffered her breasts. Now Charlie was nursing and fucking, receiving both comfort and pleasure from his beloved mom.

After a few minutes, Linda rolled her son on his back and mounted him. Linda had a favorite technique that involved thrusting her hips forward and down, and then dragging her cunt backwards, her clit sliding through the pubic hair and along the top of the penis. At the end of the stroke, she might grind her hips on the way back forward. The technique worked fabulously with Charlie, who was now back to a full erection, but with much more control, after his first orgasm. Soon, Linda was building to her second cum.

magdason
magdason
55 Followers
12