Last Time

Story Info
An erotic moment between two lovers.
937 words
3.95
19.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying her head on his chest she began to play with his nipples, licking, sucking and nibbling on them. Hearing a sharp intake of breath, she paused before giving the one in her mouth another nibble. Using her tongue she flicked it back and forth before biting down on it lightly. With this he raised upward towards her hot, tantalizing mouth. Placing his hand behind her head he moaned loudly as she increased the pressure of her teeth and gently pulled back on the nipple flicking it with her tongue.

This was to be their last night together and she wanted to make it last. She wanted to give him pleasure he would never be able to forget. Moving her hand over his chest and abdomen she found the hairs of his pubic area. Running her fingers through them she continued her oral assault on his nipples. Oh he truly delighted in the feel of her hot mouth on his nipples and the grazing of her teeth sent electric waves through his body. She liked the soft, silky feel as she ran her fingers through it again.

Moving her hand lower she wrapped her fingers around his now hardening manhood. It seemed the stimulation of his nipples and the nearness of her hand had caused it to come alive. It felt so hot to the touch, as it began to grow harder, longer and thicker. She began to stroke it moving it slowly up and down as the veins filled with blood causing it to throb and pulsate against the soft warmness of her palm. She enjoyed touching and stroking it, feeling how smooth, hard and hot it could be all at the same time. It was of average length but very thick. She enjoyed the smooth silkiness of the head as she ran her fingers over it.

Straddling him she placed a nipple on his lips. He captured the nipple in his mouth, sucking it deeply into his hot, wet mouth she moaned loudly and moved towards him more. How he used his mouth to tease her nipples till they stood hard and aching. He kissed her until she was breathless, staring deep into her eyes he asked her if she wanted her to stop. Closing her eyes she softly moaned, "No, please don't."

Her hand never stopped stroking his dick and rubbing his ball sac. His balls were filling up with the hot rich cum he so enjoyed pumping into her body. He opened his mouth and captured a nipple causing her to moan softly. Her warm hand moved up and down over his now harder than steel manhood. She could feel the heat radiating from it, the veins popping out on it, how it throbbed and pulsated. Leaning over she blew her warm breath over it and watched it jump in her hand. Moving her head back she again blew on it causing a cool sensation to spread over it. Her hands massaged his cum filled balls. They were so full and tight in her hand and heat radiated from them.

Repositioning them on the bed he sat up against the head board with her lying across his stomach he stroked her breasts with his hand. Stroking his dick upward towards her she lowered her head to rub the head over her lips. It felt so hot and smooth. Opening her mouth she moved her head down over the head and began to lick around it, putting her tongue in the slit. She felt him jump and pinch down on her nipple. He had to restrain himself from pushing her head down onto his manhood. He knew he had to allow her to go at her own pace.

Sensing his need she took as much of his manhood into her mouth and began sucking and moving her tongue around it. It tasted of him, mild, and clean. Moving her head up and down, from side to side she sucked and stroked his dick. To her surprise its seemed to grow harder and longer in her mouth. Sliding up with just the head inside her warm mouth she used her teeth to graze the crown, this brought a loud groan from him. He could take it no longer; flipping her around he entered and thrust his manhood into her.

Slowly at first then gradually faster and going deeper into her. She tried not to moan but did so causing him to go even further into. As she met his thrusts her muscles massaged his dick. He was at the point of no return. Suddenly his dick began to spasm, he jerked it back from the mouth and then rammed it all the way in as he began to cum. Big globs of hot cum began to shot from the end of his dick. He used his dick like a fire hose shooting cum forcefully and deeply into her. He shot what seemed to be a quart of cum into her. Her body spasmed around his deeply buried dick as she moaned and cried out his name. It felt as if an electrical current ran shot from her head to her toes, as her orgasm ripped through her with such intensity she fainted.

As she slowly opened her eyes she felt his arms holding her close to his body. The warmth comforted her and made her wish he was not leaving. Looking up into his eyes she moved closer and kissed his lips as a tear slid down her face. Smiling at her he touched her face, kissed her lips and rose from the bed.