Last Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb and Jess were gone when he woke up and he brushed off dried grass and walked back to the cabin where he found them on sofa. Jess still didn't have a stitch on, and now Caleb was nude, too. "Where the fuck are our clothes?" he asked them.

"It's too hot for clothes," said Jess.

"You'retoo hot for clothes," Caleb said, and Jess swatted him. "So, Ryan," said Caleb, his voice fuzzed by beer. "We were thinking. We want you to do something for us."

"Yeah, man," Ryan said, brushing some grass off of his elbow. "Name it."

Jess and Caleb exchanged a long look, and Caleb finally said, "We want you to shoot a video of us." When Ryan didn't say anything after a while, Jess said, "A private one. A sexy one."

*****

That's how Ryan found himself standing on a chair in the bedroom, trying to hold his iPhone steady while Caleb lay sprawled between Jess's open legs. He zoomed in on her face, catching her open-mouthed moan when Caleb pushed his tongue deep into her folds. His own dick ached, standing straight out from his body, and as much as he longed to touch it, he stayed with the video, capturing every groan Jess made as Caleb ate her to orgasm. When she finally came, she turned her face directly to the camera, and it was like she was looking right into his eyes as she climaxed.

"Oh my God," he said softly when Jess stopped panting and Caleb raised his shiny face from her pussy.

"Looks like you liked that one, too," said Caleb, nodding towards Ryan's cock. No longer embarrassed, Ryan nodded. "If we do more I want to shoot from two phones," he said. "Combine the footage later with software. Or maybe all three phones...I can two up stationary from different angles and hold one—"

Caleb cut him off. "You sound like a guy who's watched a lot of porn, bro."

It was true. Ryan had, and his set up perfectly captured Jess and Caleb as Caleb plowed into her from behind, his thighs slapping hard and fast into her small ass, and then as Caleb straddled her midsection, pushing his cock between her breasts. "Push your tits together, babe," he told her, before telling Ryan to get in close on her face with the camera he held. Ryan kneeled next to them on the mattress, trying to stay out of the frame.

"Are you gonna cum on my face?" Jess panted. "I've been such a bad, bad girl."

Caleb groaned and told Ryan to get in close, even if it meant getting in the shot. "Just get it," he said. "Take it from behind her, so I'm coming straight at the camera." Ryan scooted around, his knees touching Jess's shoulders, her soft hair brushing his thighs as she craned her neck to look at Caleb. "Oh I'm close, bad girl," Caleb said, and then grimaced. "Hold her head up!" he gasped, and then reached for his cock, stroking himself toward Jess's mouth. Ryan cradled Jess's head with one hand, her smooth, silky hair filling his hand, aware of his cock touching her bare arm. He didn't have time to dwell on it because Caleb erupted, showering Jess with semen, a few droplets splashing warmly onto Ryan's stomach. "Fuck!" Caleb grunted, spilling the last of himself onto Jess's throat. "Did you get that? Gimme the camera," he said, and took it from Ryan, turning the lens onto Jess's splattered body. "Look at all that, babe," he said, "Youarea bad girl."

"So bad," she said. "So bad." She rubbed him into her skin, massaging Caleb's seed into her tits and tummy, feeding some into her mouth, licking it off of her fingers.

"Go on," said Caleb. He yawned. "Show us how bad you are. Show the camera." His eyes drooped a little and Ryan and Jess could see that he was sleepy.

"I give him two minutes," said Jess.

"One and a half."

"Shut up, both of you," Caleb said, but he was smiling, eyes partly closed.

When Caleb's breathing changed and Ryan had turned off the recording, they spoke in whispers. "Were you okay with all that?" she asked

"Totally. It just felt...right, you know? He's practically family." Something stuck in his throat when he said that last bit and he rushed to fill an awkward silence. "We're close, I mean. All of us."

"Yeah," she said. "Real close. I like that we're all close enough to do something like this. I meant what I said before. I seriously don't think I could love anybody more than I love the two of you."

Ryan felt something tear loose in his chest. "I'm going to miss you both so much next year. Damn." He smiled. "I feel like we're supposed to kiss or something now."

"Oh, you wouldn't want to do that. You saw where my mouth has been." She glanced at Caleb, motionless at the foot of the bed.

"I don't care if you don't care," he said, and pressed his mouth hesitantly against his sister's. Jess didn't hold back. She opened her lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth, reaching to wrap her arms around his bare body. "I could feel you under the water this morning," she said into his mouth as she closed her fingers around his cock. "I thought about it when Caleb fucked me later."

Somehow he didn't lose it and spurt on her hand right there and then. He broke their kiss. "Jesus," he breathed. "He told me you could be horny, but..."

He never finished because Jess bent forward and took his cock in her mouth. She surrounded him, all heat and wetness and suction, working her lips down his shaft to the base. She paused, gagging, and slid all the way back up, sucking on his cockhead, pressing her tongue against his tip. He tilted his hips to meet her mouth, knowing that he wouldn't last more than another minute in her mouth. He watched his sleeping friend and fucked his sister's mouth, trying to hold on until he couldn't any longer, twisting the sheets in his fists when he came, shooting himself into her mouth. Jess hung on, holding his shaft in one hand, keeping her mouth sealed around him until he stopped pumping, then finally pulling off of him, most of it staying in her mouth, a trickle escaping and sliding down her chin.

"Holy shit," he finally said.

"Yeah, holy shit," said Caleb.

Jess and Ryan turned to face him, Ryan's heart hammering and a deep blush spreading across his face.

"I can't believe we waited until now to do this," Caleb said, and Ryan and Jess relaxed, smiled, started to breathe normally again. "The summer's almost over," he said. "We don't have much time to waste."

*****

"We need to rehydrate," Jess said a few minutes later. "And then I want to get in that Jacuzzi with both of you. I have an idea."

The tub didn't exactly fit three peoplecomfortably, but they fit, with Jess wedged in between the two friends. A low tiled shelf provided a spot for their beers. The tub was an oversized oval and Jess could almost stretch her legs out across the width of the tub if she sat up.

"So," she said. "You've heard of hot tubbing, right? Well, seeing as how it's too fucking hot to hot tub, we're going to cold tub."

She leaned over Ryan and twisted the tap, and cool water surged from the jets and started to fill the basin.

"Oh shit," said Caleb. "You trying to make me go limp?"

Jess flashed a half-smile. "Just giving you incentive to cuddle up with me for warmth." She straddled him, pressing her stiff nipples into her chest. "See what I mean?" When she felt the muscle of his thick erection slide between her legs, she whispered, "I need you in me."

To Ryan she turned and said, "Come over here and help keep me warm," and then sighed as Caleb pushed his cock past her lips. Cool water surrounded them to their stomachs, giving them gooseflesh and making them shiver. But where Jess fused her body to Caleb there was nothing but pure heat. She kept a steady patter of whisper in his ear. "Tell Ryan how good I feel, baby. Tell him how hot my cunt is right now."

Ryan's hands closed on her shoulders. She leaned back into him, feeling him poke into the soft curve of her ass. Jess twisted her neck to look Ryan in the eye. "Go on," she said to Caleb, still looking at Ryan. "Tell him how hot I feel."

"Like your pussy could melt me," she heard Caleb say. Ryan's face creased in a silent whimper and she felt his cock throb beneath the water. Caleb drove his hips, pushing himself deeper into Jess's overheated tunnel. Every part of him was chilled and he wanted to shiver, except her tight cunt was just so fuckinghot. Jess slid up and off of him and he felt a sudden rush of coolness. "Ryan's turn," she said, and lifted her ass toward her brother. She reached down between her legs and felt for him, guiding him inside. When the thick crown of his cock pushed into her she looked into her boyfriend's eyes and moaned. Then she settled backward, impaling herself on Ryan, settling into his lap, leaning back into his chest pressed against her spine. "Holy fuck," she said when he had worked his way fully inside her.

They fucked like that for a few minutes, with Jess's legs spread wide so that Caleb had a full view. Even the cold water couldn't soften his erection. He pulsed, eager to fit himself back inside of his girl. "Come here and keep me warm, baby," Jess told him. She fingered her taut nipples and ran her palms down her flat tummy, splashing her hands into the chilly water. When he got so close that the tip of his dick pressed into her mound, she breathed, "Could you fit?" She splayed her thighs wider so her message was clear. She wanted them both. "Please, baby?"

Caleb pushed his cockhead against her opening where Ryan's thick shaft was already in her. He used his fingertips to squeeze himself against Ryan's dick, and rocked forward with his hips to try to get inside. He could feel her stretch around his cockhead and he knew it was working so he wiggled himself in deeper, sliding his cock against his friend's, forcing her open. Jess let loose and screamed, filling the small room with an echoing primal groan. "Oh shit," said Caleb, drawing the word out. He felt his cock slide down Ryan's shaft on the bottom and enveloped by Jess's velvety snugness on the top. They trapped Jess's thin body between them and Caleb drew his hips back, sliding himself almost fully out. He shoved himself back in, making Jess exhale. Ryan said, "Oh my god that feels good," and reached his arms out, holding on tight to Caleb's shoulders. "Does that feel good for you, too?"

"Yeah," Caleb breathed. "Yeah." He pumped in and out, and each time he jammed himself deep inside he could feel Ryan's throbbing cock nestled next to his. They thrusted and ground for another few minutes, talking to each other like Jess wasn't even there. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum," Ryan said when Caleb slid his cock rhythmically alongside his. Pinned between them, Jess closed her eyes and whimpered with each of Caleb's thrusts, feeling deliciously stretched. "Oh cum, Ryan," she hissed. "Cum for us."

Jess threw her arms around Caleb, tits pressing against his chest as he pounded against the two of them. "Make him cum," Jess implored, her fingernails scratching a light line on his back. He arched his back and shoved into her until Ryan shuddered and held them both in a bear hug. Ryan grunted and exhaled and Caleb could feel his release fill Jess's cunt with thick, warm liquid. "Oh, god," Ryan said. Jess clenched herself around them both, gripping their cocks with her slick walls. Caleb sped his thrusts, meeting Jess's eyes with his own. They seemed unusually alive, as if backlit. Another thirty seconds of plunging his dick into the hot, sticky, and snug combination of his girlfriend's pussy and his best friend's cock and he released, too, his semen flowing to mix with Ryan's. Spent, they clung together in the chilled, bubbling water until it became too cold to stand it, then retired to a bedroom to nap, Jess snuggled between her lovers, drifting to sleep between the two people she most loved, savoring the memory, aware that in a few days everything would change, but happy in the moment.

*****

12