Last Will and Testament Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Matt asked her to rub the gel between her legs she did not even think to protest and did so instantly, using her fingers to subtly put pressure on her intimate parts. She glanced over to Mr. Pointer who had taken a seat on the toilet lid and noticed that his hands were positioned on his crotch, his eyes firmly fixed at her waist level.

Eventually Matt proclaimed himself happy with the photos he had taken, and asked her to wash herself clean. She unhooked the shower head and ran it over her body, washing the soap suds from her breasts, then focussing it between her legs, the blast of water feeling particularly nice applied to this part of her body.

She dried herself with the offered towel, her body still feeling very sensitive all over, the roughness of the towel feeling fantastic all over her aroused body. Once again however she had a feeling of frustration at not being allowed to work her excitement to a natural conclusion.

After she was dry Matt had her wrap herself in the towel then slowly unwrap herself whilst he took photos. When she was once again completely naked, he led her into yet another room in the house. She was amazed to see a full-sized hot tub, fully filled and with the massage jets making the water bubble most invitingly.

Matt asked her to step into the tub, and she did so willingly. Again he started with the photos. After a while of posing in this position and that, he asked her to spread her legs. She did so, much less concerned about this than before. Besides, she realised, if she moved just a little to one side, she could have one of the massage jets aimed right between her legs.

As Matt moved round taking photos from different angles, she subtly manoeuvred herself. As soon as the powerful jet hit her in the right place, she was in heaven. Her body had still not calmed down from her earlier experiences with the toothbrush and the shower. Not bothered now about the watching men, she pulled herself closer to the jet, wanting its full force on her exposed genitals.

It took hardly any time before an amazing orgasm ran through her body. She closed her eyes, shutting out everything except the feeling of intense pleasure.

Eventually she opened her eyes again, and saw in front of her Matt, photographing every second of her ecstasy. Wow, she thought, he certainly was obsessed with his photography.

Once he realised that the show was over he lowered the camera and smiled at Holly.

"Well, I think we're done for today," he said.

Rather than feeling relief, Holly was rather upset that her "ordeal" would not be continuing.

"Do we have to be?" she asked.

"I really had better be getting back to my office," said Mr. Pointer, who looked very flushed.

"So, did I pass?" Holly said, trying to regain some composure.

"You successfully complied with today's instructions," Mr. Pointer confirmed.

"So, no million pounds for me?" asked Matt, sounding disappointed.

"Oh, you may still get your share of the million," explained Mr. Pointer.

"Holly still has four more exes to see."

Before she left, Matt showed the still naked Holly some of the photos, which he had now transferred to her laptop. Holly had to admit that he was a good photographer, and asked for a copy of some of the earlier shots (the ones in which she was still dressed) for herself.

She did go ever redder however as the pictures became more explicit. Having now calmed down from her earlier excitement, she now couldn't believe that she had been prepared to expose herself nearly so much. She wondered exactly what Matt was planning on doing with the pictures, but was afraid to ask.

The final pictures, those of her in the hot tub, legs apart, made her giggle, particularly the expressions on her face as she edged ever closer to orgasm.

As the final picture disappeared from the screen, Holly stood, and Matt's eyes followed her, taking in her naked body one last time. Again, she made no attempt to hide herself -- there was nothing to hide now, given everything he had seen. She left the room to get her clothes, knowing that his eyes were following her.

She dressed quickly and then returned to say goodbye to Matt. Despite all her exposure to him that day, this moment was perhaps one of the most awkward of all. How would they part? Shake hands? A hug? A kiss on the cheek? Both looked at each other for a moment, both knowing that the other was considering the same question. Then Holly turned and walked towards the front door. A final goodbye and she was down the drive, heading for her car.

Later, in bed, replaying the events of the day in her head, Holly thought of Matt, wondering what he was doing now. Presumably he was also thinking about the day, perhaps looking at the photographs he had taken. She thought about how she had played with his desires whilst they had been together, stoking them, amplifying them, all for her own benefit, but never satisfying them.

Now he had finally had the chance to see the body she had kept hidden from him. But, she thought, as she ran her hands over her bare body, there was one desire that had been left very much unsatisfied. Forced to stay within the bounds set by Simon, he hadn't been allowed the slightest touch. He had been so close, had her lie there completely exposed. It would have been so easy for him to touch her, but he had been forced to restrain himself.

However much he must have enjoyed watching her orgasm, how much must he now envy that jet of water? How much must he wish that it had been him giving her that orgasm, and getting one in return? But this was material for his dreams only.

She smiled to herself. Simon had failed. She had been the one who had had the orgasm, and she was still the one with the upper hand over Matt. One down, four to go. She drifted off wondering how she was going to spend the million pounds.

12