Last Will and Testament Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly took a second to steel herself for her second encounter, then opened the door. To her shock, she knew the man standing at the door very well. Like the first guest, he worked in the same offices as Holly, but this was much worse. Dan was Holly's supervisor at work. She might be able to avoid going to the canteen, but she couldn't avoid seeing Dan every day. Why had he agreed to come? How could they ever maintain a professional relationship from now on?

Dan greeted her as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

Holly smiled weakly and offered him a glass of wine.

Dan looked down at the glass then, again acting as if this was normally how he spent his evenings, casually put his hands down her top, manhandling her breasts out of the way, then removed the glass and took a sip.

Holly led Dan into the kitchen, where James was showing off the displayed photos of Holly to the first guest.

Dan greeted James and then started looking at the photos himself, occasionally glancing back at Holly, who was turning increasingly red. His eyes lingered for a particularly long time on the area of the wall containing the photos of her in the hot tub with her legs open.

"You've got a great body, Holly," Dan eventually said, conversationally.

"Thanks," she said, quietly, not entirely sure how she should take the compliment.

Over the next half an hour or so, the ritual of showing new guests in was repeated numerous times. Some of the guests were completely unknown to Holly, some were rather more familiar. Each guest was offered the opportunity to take a glass of wine from between her breasts. Some were rather reticent to do this, and asked Holly to hand it to them. Others had no reservations about taking the glass for themselves, getting a good feel of her breasts in the process. By the time the last guest arrived, Holly was so used to having her breasts manhandled by strangers that it hardly bothered her any more.

In fact, what was worse was having to show the guests into the kitchen, where they could admire the photographs taken by Matt. Not surprisingly, the more explicit photographs with her legs open and everything on display were proving most popular. The guys were looking from the photos to Holly, clearly trying to imagine seeing the real thing in those positions. Far from feeling exposed in the skimpy outfit, Holly actually felt relatively well covered, and was grateful for the privacy it afforded.

The next stage in her humiliation was soon to come, however. Soon after the final guest had arrived, James led Holly and Mr. Pointer (who had been one of the final guests to arrive, but had declined the offer of wine, claiming that it was not appropriate given that he was "working") into the empty dining room. He explained the plan.

"I want you to take the outfit off now, Holly," he said, "and lie on the table."

She looked at him, confused. She thought that she was supposed to be serving the food.

"All will become clear," he explained.

Holly looked at Mr. Pointer, but he made no objections to James' request. She removed the outfit and once again stood completely exposed in front of the two men. Remembering the second part of the instruction, she went and lay on the table.

Soon the nature of the dinner party became clear. James came into the room carrying the various starters that he had prepared. Firstly he brought in a plate of lettuce leaves, which he laid all over her body, covering her upwards from her knees to her neck. On top of these he placed the various delicacies that he had prepared: salmon fishcakes, cheese and bacon tartlets, even mini thimble sized bowls of soup. Holly had to stay completely still so that the food would stay perfectly positioned on her body.

Finally James was finished and he allowed his guests in. They were allowed to take anything they wanted from her body, he told them, except that they could not remove the lettuce. There was a general groaning and moans of disappointment at this requirement, but all agreed to abide by James' rules.

Nevertheless, as the crowd of guests descended on Holly, somehow the lettuce leaves, especially those covering her breasts and crotch, became somewhat dislodged, and less and less was left to the guests' imaginations. By the time that all of the starters had been removed, her breasts and crotch were on full display, and already a few of the guests had taken the opportunity to "accidentally" touch her.

When James, who had been absent preparing the main course, returned, he saw what had happened. However, if Holly thought he would put a stop to it she was wrong.

"Oh dear," he said, in mock disappointment, "the lettuce wasn't really a good idea, was it?"

He told his guests that as it had proved ineffective in covering Holly, they may as well eat it. They soon stripped the last leaves from her body, leaving her completely naked, with numerous pairs of eyes staring down at her.

James now started to bring in the main course, all different kinds of meat chopped up finely so that they could be scattered over her bare body. Finally, when every part of her body seemed covered, he brought in a container full of breadsticks.

"Oh dear," he said, again in a voice that suggested his concern was not entirely genuine, "I seem to have run out of space. Where am I going to put these?"

A short pause, obviously just for effect, but long enough for Holly to work out where he might be going with this.

No -- he wouldn't. Would he?

"Spread your legs, Holly," James commanded.

He would.

She looked around at the expectant faces of the guests, many of whom she knew she would be seeing again tomorrow morning at work, and clenched her legs together tighter.

"No," she said, quietly.

James just repeated his command.

She considered it. Having her breasts groped was one thing. But her vagina was another. She had standards. She would only ever let a boyfriend touch her down there.

"So it looks like the million pounds is mine," James announced to the crowd.

Her vagina. Breadsticks. A million pounds. If she stopped now, all the humiliation so far was for nothing. She looked at James' triumphant face. She couldn't bear him getting all the fun he'd had today AND her money.

She closed her eyes and spread her legs.

"Hold your vagina open for me, Holly," James ordered.

Even though she had her own eyes closed, she could feel the eyes of all the guests focussed on her vagina. She tried not to think of how many of her colleagues were amongst that crowd.

She forced herself to do it, placing her right hand between her legs and using her fingers to pull open her vagina. Nothing happened for what seemed like ages. Then the feeling of something being pushed inside her. Not just one breadstick, but a few, she could tell. They were pushed slowly into her, further and further, rubbing against the inside of her vagina, giving her a very strange sensation.

Soon more joined the first, and then more. James was filling her up with breadsticks, more full than she had ever been before. Each time he pushed more in they jiggled and pushed and moved the ones that were already inside her, and the feeling became more and more intense, still strange, but now strange in a pleasurable way.

Finally James declared that he was finished, and that the guests should tuck into the main course. Holly was allowed to let go of her vagina and return her hands to her side.

The crowd quickly moved in on Holly and she could feel food being taken from all over her body. Holly dared to open her eyes and look down her body. She could see hands reaching in from all sides taking food off her, but her eyes were quickly drawn downwards. It was a strange sight: her vagina wide open, the tops of the breadsticks poking out.

Unsurprisingly, the breadsticks proved to be the most popular item. The men cued up to pull one out of their unusual holder. Some men pulled them out quickly, but others drew them out slowly, wriggling them, clearly playing with her, trying to get her excited. She was being touched all over the rest of her body too as guests removed the other culinary delights James had prepared.

Holly's embarrassment was slowly overtaken by increasing excitement at the various stimulations that her body was receiving, and at the pleasure of being the centre of attention. The men were talking openly about how attractive she was and what a fantastic body she had. Again, the feeling of having no control over what was happening and having to do as she was told added to the excitement.

When the final piece of food had been removed from her body she missed the feeling of being touched, and she felt empty having had all of the breadsticks removed. She still lay there with her legs wide apart, as she knew better than to close them without James' permission, and was still drawing many glances from the assembled guests.

Before the dessert was brought in James blindfolded Holly. The sound of chatter between the guests had diminished, and Holly was left in the semi-silence, listening out to hear for James approaching with the dessert.

He must have crept in, as the next thing she felt was something being squirted onto her left breast. Some kind of sauce, she thought, quite thick. Chocolate sauce, perhaps. Maybe maple syrup.

The sauce was drizzled all over her breasts, then there was a pause. Next there was something hot, so hot it made her draw in a sharp intake of breath. It felt like it was some kind of cake-like substance, and James was placing it carefully around her chest.

There was another pause before suddenly she felt something ice cold, right between her legs, directly on her intimate parts. She let out a small shriek of surprise at the feeling and reached to push James away, but quickly stopped herself, knowing that this would just make the situation worse. She again drew in sharp intakes of breath, trying to acclimatise to the new temperatures -- ice cold between her legs, almost painfully hot round her breasts.

The first dollops of ice cream slid down and fell off her body, so James ordered Holly to pull her legs back and raise her vagina so it pointed upwards, allowing the ice cream to stay in place. She had no choice but to co-operate.

Her body heat soon starting to melt the ice cream that James had placed between her legs and the melted drips ran down into every crevice. James was adding more and more of the freezing mixture, covering the whole of her shaved pubic area.

Finally James allowed the guests access to her body. First she felt a tongue running in a long swirl round her left breast, licking the sauce or syrup, whatever it was, from her. Next she could feel the touch of lips between her legs, making their way through the ice cream. Now another guest joined in, and she felt a hand scooping cake from round her right breast.

The feel of lips, tongues and hands continued as guest after guest took his turn to sample the various delights that were offered on her body. The sensation between her legs was particularly welcome as the men licked off the cold ice cream and replaced it with the warmth of their mouths. Her excitement started to build again.

Finally James reluctantly called for a halt to proceedings. Her body had been completely cleared of dessert, and, in accordance with Simon's rules, the men had to stop. There was much complaining from the men who had not had the opportunity to taste the dessert for themselves, and they asked that he put more of it onto her body. However, James had another idea.

"Holly hasn't had anything to eat all night," he said. "I think it's only fair that she gets to sample some of the dessert."

Holly wondered what he meant. She was soon to find out.

Shortly after James had made his pronouncement, she felt a hand on the back of her head, gently pulling it upwards and to the side. She didn't resist.

She felt something placed against her lips. She realised almost immediately what it was.

"Open up, Holly," came James' voice from above her.

She did as she was told, and he slid his erect penis into her mouth for the second time that day. As he entered her, she could taste that he had put something on it, most likely the same thing he had put on her breasts a little earlier. Maple syrup, she had been right. The taste of it was amplified by her senses, heightened as a result of her excitement.

Closing her lips tightly around him, letting herself be guided by his gently insisting hand, her whole attention was focussed on his cock, feeling it grow and harden as it responded to her attention. She massaged him with her tongue, letting her own excitement grow as his did.

Now she used her own hand to gently push his from the back of her head. She was going to control this herself. As a reward for him removing his hand she gently gripped the base of his shaft, and James let out an appreciative groan.

It took practically no time at all. The whole day had been foreplay for this final moment. Suddenly her mouth was filled with his cum. She continued to pump his cock hard with her hand and lips, drawing another spurt of cum from him.

James reached down and removed her blindfold. Holly removed her mouth from his cock and, mouth still full with his cum, looked up at him. He was smiling, clearly having enjoyed his orgasm, clearly delighted to have finally received some compensation from Holly for what she had done to him years ago.

Holly swallowed down the mouthful that James had delivered then looked around at the other men in the room. All of them were staring at the scene with fascination. She could see that many of them had erections of their own and she wondered for a second whether they would be let in on the fun. But James quickly extinguished any thoughts they may have had in that direction.

"She's my ex-girlfriend," he told them. "This was my compensation, my revenge."

Holly breathed a sigh of relief. As much as she had enjoyed being the centre of attention, the idea of having to give blow jobs to all of these men, many of whom she worked with, was too horrible to contemplate. Indeed, she thought to herself, had James ordered her to do so, she might well have refused and lost her claim to the million pounds.

James allowed Holly at least the small amount of privacy of being allowed to get dressed again in the bathroom, and then showed her to the door, where they said goodbye to each other. Their relationship was forever changed, but in what way she was not sure.

***

Holly arrived home tired out from her day, but desperately wanting to satisfy her built up desires before she went to sleep. She reached in her drawer for her vibrator, but then paused and closed the drawer again. After today's experience, she had a different idea. She went down to her kitchen and found what she was looking for in her fruit bowl -- a banana.

She raced upstairs to her room and quickly dropped her jeans and knickers. She spread her legs again, but this time there was no audience -- this was solely for her own benefit. She used her left hand to rub her clit whilst she toyed with the banana in her right hand, wondering if she would be brave enough to try it.

She started to fantasise about the events of the day, and soon her mind wandered. She knew that she would be seeing Dan, her supervisor, in the office the next morning. She wondered what things would be like between them.

She began to fantasise about him blackmailing her, threatening to tell the head of department if she didn't... if she didn't what? She imagined him getting her on her knees in front of his desk, unzipping his fly. He was at least ten years older than her. All her boyfriends had been a similar age to her. She'd never done anything with a man of his age before.

She rubbed her clit harder, and looked again at the banana.

Would he ask for a blow job, she wondered? Or something more? She wanted something more now.

In her fantasy he had her leaning forwards over his desk, naked from the waist down, top open, bra pulled aside, groping her, coming up behind her, and...

She slipped the banana inside her. The skin felt wonderfully smooth and encouraged her to slide it in further.

Dan had such a big cock, she thought. She pushed further. Her career depended on this.

She started to withdraw the banana, then thrust it in deeper. What a big cock Dan had.

She pushed it in and out, growing with confidence, the pleasure it gave her driving her on. She wondered what Dan was doing now in real life. Was he thinking about her? Quite probably. Was his real cock penetrating an imaginary Holly?

He certainly knew what he was doing, she thought. There was something to be said for experience.

The banana which acted as his stand in continued to deliver her with waves of pleasure. It filled her and explored her in a way no man ever had.

Finally, with a last thrust she gave herself a fantastic orgasm, the pleasure flushing through her body.

"Dan," she moaned to her imaginary sexual partner. But the banana offered no response.

Lying there in the afterglow of her orgasm, her mind returned to reality. That was two tasks completed, two ex-boyfriends compensated. But there were still three to go. What else would she have to do before she got her million pounds?

12