Lasting More than a Round

Story Info
Ronda Rousey gives a rookie a shot at out-fucking her.
6.3k words
4.43
41.5k
54
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the celebrities, people, places, organisations, events etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Ronda Rousey (UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion)

Lasting More Than A Round

A celebrity erotic story

By DaxG2001

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, anal.

* * *

Following an "open workout" media session at a Mixed Martial Arts center in California, the biggest name not just in the Ultimate Fighting Championship organisation but in all of MMA, the reigning and undefeated UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey is saying her goodbyes to her team and crew as they leave the main area, and she heads towards the changing room to shower and head off.

"They don't make sparring partners like they used to..." She says to herself about how easily she handled the female rookies earlier on in true "And STILL" style. As Rousey, clad in familiar training gear of MMA footwear and fingerless gloves, slightly baggy shorts and a black UFC sports bra that hugs nicely to her shapely tits, heads around the side of the full size caged MMA training ring of the facility, she notices one person still around.

"Hmmm... Speaking of sparring..." She comments as she checks out the young guy. Crew cut hair, and all the usual MMA training gear like she has but a T-shirt up top, and from what she sees nicely built as well. Not someone she immediately recognised however so she figured he must be a rookie fighter training here. He was preoccupied with sending some body blows into a punching bag, so at first didn't notice as she changed course and headed towards him.

"Hey rookie!" Ronda called out, making him stop his punch throwing as he turned to face her. "The media stuff's done for the day, you can head on out of here."

"Oh I know Rousey!" The man said, smiling and looking rather in awe at the presence of MMA's biggest star as she stopped in front of him. . "I was doing a couple drills in the background while you roughed up the girls in the ring. You made it look all too easy there."

"Easy?" Rousey laughs with a confident smirk. "Nothing I do is easy. I do hard work, every time and those ladies found that out. If I wanted to I could have locked on an armbar and added another limb to my collection... But I was in a good mood so I let them off easy." She adds, but doesn't sound like she was joking around about it.

"Damn... Well, I'm just getting in a couple of rounds before I get going. Coach says I keep this up, I'll be ready for my first fight in a couple months from now, so..."

"That so? Sounds like you're putting in a bit of work..." She teases, giving a look over to check him out. "But trust me kid, it takes a lot more than that to make it. Take from the undefeated champion of UFC right here... So listen, kid... What's your name?"

"Uh, Darren! Darren Malcolm!" He quickly answers.

"OK then Darren... We've got this place to ourselves, so how about we have a little sparring match just now in the ring back there?" She motions behind her to the caged ring just like the one she dominates in at UFC.

"Woah, seriously?? Damn... Not sure I'm ready to get my arm ripped off from me just yet!" He says with a hint of concern.

Narrowing her eyes, she suddenly grips his shirt. "Not ready? Rookie, you'd better be damn ready any time to step inside the Octagon and give every fight your all! Otherwise you're gonna get eaten up alive in there and get tossed out!"

"H-hey! I never said no to you!! I'll spar with you!" He quickly answers, clearly intimidated and who could blame her by the intense but gorgeous female fighter.

"That so? I don't think you could last a minute against me." She says, letting go of his top that's been left ripped just from her grab. "Few of my opponents ever have... In fact..." Ronda trails off, looking him over again and smirking. "Tell you what rookie... Here's the deal. You and me, in that ring. Let's see how you handle yourself. You last a minute against me, and... Well, you'll see." She says, the comment and her tone clearly interesting him despite her being vague.

"And... If I don't last the minute?" Darren asks.

"Well kid, if you don't make it it'll mean... Let's just say you'll have to put off that future fight, since you'll be spending the next few months applying ice to your arm." Rousey states, and the glare she gives him confirms it isn't an false threat.

With little choice in the matter, indeed both the rookie and the vastly experienced and trained MMA fighter are in the ring, with Malcolm having ditched his top so he's just in his shorts, gloves and footwear. Glancing across at a large clock in the training center, Ronda waiting until the second hand hit the top mark, before turning to start the "fight". Both sized the other up, fists raised and Rousey stepped in first to throw a punch he wisely blocked, but as he stepped back she came forward after him, the classic tactic to backing the opponent into the cage wall.

Knowing that himself he sidestepped, throwing a punch himself that she dodged, and seemed to flash a smirk at the attempted shot, as if she liked the fact he was taking her seriously. Reading his actions, she came in towards him, and when he tried the sidestep she lunged in, gripping the waist and the leg and with superior technical skill hauled him down to the mat of the ring. Grunting he covered up as she switched from the waist to the mount position, aiming about the head to ready a shot and slamming a fist into his arms, then a second to try and force through the block. Taking the risk he tilted his head to side, a desperate punch thrown up but easily blocked, and a fatal mistake as she grabbed that arm, thinking for her infamous armbars to punish him and end this.

Quickly he clutched his hands together just as she rolled them over on the mat, looking to get into position, fighting the armbar being applied as he tried to squirm up to relieve the pressure as she pulled back, showing her own power that's made her be named as the world's most dangerous unarmed woman. Just as his grip felt like breaking and pain was heading his way... Suddenly she let go completely of him, releasing and letting him fall back as she sat up.

"Well damn... One minute..." Ronda said, sounding a tiny bit impressed, but most notably barely out of breath from the quick "sparring" as she gets up to her feet. "Congrats rookie... You just going to sit there or what?"

"I... Ye-yeah, sorry..." The stunned man said, coming to terms with having actually survived against her somehow with defense he didn't know he had. "That was... Wow! You are definitely undefeated for a reason!"

"I know rookie, I know. But I promised you something, right? Might not have been a full UFC timed one, but you lasted a "round" against me. Just... But you did it. And I'm a woman of my word. Just ask any of my opponents." Rousey adds with a smirk.

"Oh, thank you Ronda! I don't think I'm... Gonna..." He now trails off, watching as without a warning Ronda slips down to her knees in front of him, her hands going onto his shorts. "What the... No fucking way..."

"Yes way kid..." She says, giving another no nonsense, intense look up at him as she indeed hauls his shorts down, exposing to her pleasant surprise quite thick looking and lengthy piece of man meat hanging between the young would-be fighter's legs. "Damn! My hunch was right..." She says, taking a hold of his rod in her MMA glove-covered hand and already stroking him off, not phased or worried at all by doing this in a wide open, almost public space. "I've seen rookies and fighters come and go, but I've always been able to pick out one thing. I know a decent fuck when I see one... So kid? You've earned the right to go one on one with me again..." She says as her stroking motion makes him groan and harden in her grasp. "But this is a real deal now... So, think you can last more than a "round" against me?"

"Ho-ly shit!! Fuck... Hell yeah I'm down for this!" He answers with a shocked smile as she hold his stiff rod now. "I'm not gonna say no to the... OH FUCK!!" He exclaimed as cutting him off after getting the agreement, she took him straight into her mouth, just like in the ring going straight to work as she slides her mouth back and forth along his shaft, getting her gloved hand pumping along the shaft as well for good measure. With eyes closed she eases her back along his stiffness, easily taking in half of his size already and even working her tongue along the underside for good measure. "Awwwww fuck... Oh wow... That's... This is... Mmmmm..." He's still stunned, not quite believing what he's seeing, let alone what he's feeling with her perhaps surprisingly soothing mouth moving over his rod as the most famous name in all of MMA is currently sucking his cock, and showing great at it to boot.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmmppphhh..." She moans slightly around his tool, showing she's enjoying giving this sex act to the rookie fighter she's really only just met and fought against, but not nearly as loudly as he currently is as she lifts her mouth to just under the crown before pushing back down with force to below the halfway mark. Looking up, she gives him an intense but sexy glare, using her hand to twist around the base while her mouth focuses on pleasuring the top part of him. It's not too long before she has her oral hole doing the same motion, lifting to the head and turning her head slightly in order to grind her lips against his member before once again pushing down to resume the sucking motion.

"Ahhhh shit!! MMMM... Holy Hell Ronda... Fuck, this is... Fucking awesome!!" He's able to smile for a moment before another moan cuts him off from the superb way the undefeated UFC champion is feasting on his cock in a very intense, commanding way as she works her saliva down his inches and keeps her tongue sliding over his underside when she takes him up inside that talented mouth. "Mmmmm!! Oh yeah... Awwwww fuck!! FUCK..." He groans as she grips his dick a little tighter with her MMA glove-wearing hand, a narrowed eye look also keeping him firmly in his place in more ways than one. Wisely shutting up, he only lets out a moan of appreciation as her head once again bobs away on his pole, making it look all too easy as she takes him in deep without any hint of gagging at all as her saliva continues to drip down but only slightly seeping out from past her lips that stay wrapped like a tight seal around that nicely thick and lengthy dick of the hunky man.

Delivering another deep suck, Ronda lifts her mouth completely off from his cock, allowing her hand not to take fully over to stroke his rod. "Mmmmm... Not bad rookie... You lasted longer than a minute..." She teases with a confident smirk as she makes him moan with a series of rapid strokes, working her spit all over his tool. "Let's see what else you can handle..." She adds but with a tone that tells him to prepare himself for her next "attack" on his privates, coming as she leans her gorgeous face downward to his crotch, the free hand cupping his balls to alone make him gasp in a mix of fear and pleasure. However it's not punishment coming quite yet as she takes the left ball into her mouth, giving it a strong couple of sucks while her hands also keep working his shaft and nuts over at the same time for an erotic triple team.

"Oh sweet Lord!! FUCK!! Ahhhhh... Awwwwww shit..." He gasps at the way the California native is going wild on his entire manhood with sucking, stroking and squeezing to test his limits as she expertly dominates his long cock and nicely sized balls, releasing the nutsack she'd been slurping on so she can lash out with her tongue and lick across both orbs swiftly. Then it was the other ball taken past her lips so she could suck on them, moaning herself as she did so and continued to work her hands over both those balls as his still stiff rod. All the while her tense eyes stared up at the groaning, handsome man she was literally making weak at the knees from her incredible oral talents, making him grip the walls of the training cage they were in for support to keep himself steady.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmph..." The former Olympic medalist groaned again around his nuts, releasing them so she could use her tongue again with a long, both teasing and savouring lick along his underside before she reached the tip and pulled back, spitting onto his shaft and then using her hands to work him over with rapid fire strokes all the up and down the shaft while the other toyed and played with his balls. "Well look at that... Still fucking hard..." Rousey says with approval, smirking as she looked over his man meat that's coated in her saliva now from all the red hot cock sucking and jerking off she's done to him, surprising him by stopping the stokes and cupping, just holding his dick with her gloved hand as she leans in, sliding her tongue across and then around the tip for good measure.

"Guess... Guess I survived more than a few minutes, huh?" Darren says, laughing a little but soon made to groan again when she squeezes his cock.

"Someone's gotten fucking cocky..." Ronda smirks back at him, letting go of and getting to her feet. "Stay right there." She orders, reaching down and sliding her training shorts along with her underwear down her legs, showing off her neatly trimmed, and already just a bit slick snatch as she steps out of the clothing.

"Hey, I just survived a fucking blowjob from Ronda fucking Rousey! I think I deserve a little credit." He says with a smile, watching as she continues to undress, lifting her sports bra up and over her head to let her nicely sized and rounded tits bounce free.

"Oh, you're going to get something alright, but it's not any kind of credit..." She states as she takes advantage of his standing and holding the cage position by jumping up onto his body, her hands grabbing the top beam above as she wrapped her legs around his nicely muscular frame.

"Don't. Move" The woman seen by many as the most dangerous unarmed fighter in the world warms him with a glare, unsurprisingly have the instant effect of making him freeze on the spot so she can adjust herself onto him, one arm stretched over the shoulder to grip the sparring cage wall behind them and the other reaching down so she can line up his cock with her snatch. Feeling the crown brushing against her entrance she sharply dropped herself down, causing them to both moan as she almost bottomed out onto him in her aggressive eagerness to get onto the proper fucking stage of his "reward" for surviving a brief "match" several minutes ago.

"Mmmmm!! Ha... You'd better be ready kid..." Rousey warns, flashing a grin before she brings the other hand up to grip his shoulder for support as she begins to execute her plan, lifting her athletic, stunning body up on his meaty fuck stick until just a couple inches plus the head remain inside her. Then she drops down sharply to make both of them groan out, before raising back upward in order to repeat the motion, fucking herself with his long dick and already establishing a swift pace that doesn't give any time for him to adjust or ease into things. "Mmmmm shit!! Yeah... Like fucking that... Mmmm..." She moans, not giving any indication as to if her words mean the position he's staying in that allows her to bounce on his prick, or the feeling of her wet and tight to say the least snatch getting filled up with his fat cock as she takes him in and out of her snatch as this smooth, commanding fashion.

"FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Oh shit... Ahhhhh yeah... Fuck!!" Darren grunts, keeping himself steady with legs planted and his arms outstretched to keep a hold of the cage walls of the ring usually reserved for MMA training, but is now the scene of some steady and wild sex as the stunning MMA fighter rides his cock with an aggressive but very pleasurable pace. "Ahhhhh... Oh Ronda!! MMMMM... FUCK!! Ahhhh... Mmmmm!!" He might only be able to groan and moan currently, but he's impressing by being able to take what she's giving him, standing up straight so she's off the ground as she drives her pussy right down and nearly all the way back upward with bounce after stiff bounce on the dick she'd been sucking on moments before and now has bareback up into herself.

"Ahhhhh... You... Mmmmm!! You hanging in there kid?" She teases, another smile briefly appearing on her pretty face before that infamous look of intensity returns, her gloved hands still gripping the cage and his shoulder so she can raise and lower her wet snatch over his member, not hiding how much she's enjoying giving him the ride of his life as she moans with every motion she delivers and keeps him groaning in delight at the same time. "Mmmmm... MMMM FUCK... Don't be tapping out on me now... We've got... Ahhhhh... Plenty more rounds to go..." The proudly undefeated MMA fighter and champion adds, making eye contract to stare at him to make sure he gets the message that she has no plans of ending this quickly, unlike her UFC fights. For the moment, she's more than happy to keep testing his endurance with this swift, steady and stiff bounces onto his shaft, making the slapping sound of her snatch hitting his crotch sound out every time she lets that gorgeous and perfectly curved body land against his desirable body.

"Ahhhhh!! Oh, I'm... I'm fucking still in this fight Ronda..." He responds to the challenge from the stunner owning his cock with her snug pussy and making it look all too easy, still keeping his grip of the cage behind him but now starting to thrust his hips forward, sending his cock firmly upward into her tightness to make her clearly moan out a bit louder than she had been just riding him herself. "You want some more? AHHHHH... You've... UHHHHH!! Fucking got it!" He adds as she gives him another approving grin for a moment before they both glare aggressively at one another, this position now turning up a gear as he times his thrusts to meet her motion, allowing the rookie fighter to stuff the snatch of the reigning UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion.

"Yeah!! MMMM!! Fucking bring it!! More!! MMMMM..." She yells at him, still keeping up her wild rhythm to work herself sharply along his cock, getting fueled herself to keep pounding herself onto his shaft even more than before now that he took the shot and starting fucking her as well, only increasing the pleasure they're both receiving from this spontaneous post-"fight" fuck. "MMMMMM... Mmmmm fuck yes!! Like that... Keep it fucking up!!" Her long hair is bouncing away time with the motion her body is doing, her tits jiggling away as well as she shows off the sort of skills more suited for the bedroom than the MMA ring they're currently fucking in as that wet and tight works up and down along the cock being fired right up into said lower hole.

"Ahhhhh... Let... Let me switch this up..." Darren asks, even though he keeps deliver those deep and firm thrusts up into her snatch.

"Mmmmm... Gonna try and impress me kid?" Ronda questions with a smirk, but gives part of her answer as she lifts her hand off his shoulder, unwrapping her legs from around him so she can kick off from the cage upwards, skillfully dismounting him and catching him right off guard by the action. "Your move rookie... What you go for me?"

"Get up against the wall, and bend over." He now boldly gives the order, confidence building after surviving another sexual round against her as he heads over to his training bag in the corner of the ring.

"You've got some guts kid if you're planning what I think you are..." She smirks again, doing as asked at least for now as she turns to face the cage, bending over forwards and using a hand to grip the wire cage of the training ring. With her free hand, she spits onto her fingers, taking them into her mouth and giving a quick couple of sucks to get them wet before she reaches back, sliding a finger over her own asshole before she pushes it into her own ass. "But if you think you can handle it, then try your fucking best..." Rousey dares him, groaning a little as she starts to finger fuck her own gorgeous, rounded ass, moving the finger in and out steadily as she knows full well what's coming next and doesn't appear to be at all against some anal action even from a man she barely knows, but already has sucked off and fucked since meeting and "competing" against him.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12