Late

Story Info
Dot is late for work and her boss is tired of it.
3.3k words
4.29
51.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lildvant
lildvant
193 Followers

Late. Yes, I was late. Charles, my boss and friend had graciously given me a job at his bookstore with only one condition, don't be late. But he was currently in the back so hopefully he wouldn't notice. I felt terrible. It was the first time I was late, so maybe he wouldn't say anything. I tossed my purse under the counter and quickly opened the store.

About five minutes later, Charles walked out of the back room, a scowl marking his features. He knew. Thankfully, I was waiting with a steamy cup of coffee. I was holding it up like it was the holy grail and I had a huge smile on my face. He didn't say anything, just took the cup, gave me a pointed look and walked to the front counter.

His mood improved over the day and by the time I left for my shift at my other job he was smiling. The next day I made sure that I was on time. I did well about not being late, but about a week later, I really started slacking off and there were a couple days that I was about fifteen minutes late. The first two times it was because of traffic, but the third I was an idiot and didn't pay attention to the time. For some reason I felt the need to spend some extra time on my appearance. I was wearing a pretty simple pink sundress, but underneath I was wearing a white bustier along with a matching white thong. I do love my fancy underwear.

I didn't even get a chance to sneak around him. No chance to bribe him with coffee. Charles grabbed hold of my arm, dragging me to the back room. He didn't even bother with opening the store, he just slammed the door behind us, shoving me against the back wall. "I fucking told you not to be late!"

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. I felt like his hand was going to leave a bruise on my arm.

"I should fire you, Dot! This is the third time! In a week!" Charles shouted, finally releasing my arm.

"No, no, no, no, Charles! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! It won't happen again," I pleaded, "Please don't fire me, I'll do anything. Punish me anyway you see fit, just don't fire me!" With my words Charles had paused, looking intently at me. I couldn't figure out what he was thinking, and I was so worried. He yanked on my shoulders, pulling me toward him. His nose was practically touching mine now.

"This is a fucking business! I have to have reliable employees. Did I make a mistake by hiring you?" I stared at him with wide eyes, scared to say anything. I had never seen Charles this angry. Normally he just got a little irritated, then got over it. He never raised his voice.

"Answer me," he said menacingly. I jumped a little at his soft spoken words.

"No, I'll be on time from now on. I promise," I said meekly. I could feel tears starting to prick my eyes. I wasn't used to my friends yelling at me. I guess the difference was that Charles was not only my friend but my boss too. My lower lip quivered a little and I tried to turn away before he could see it, but he caught my chin keeping me facing him.

He was staring intently at my lower lip. He was very serious, and he still looked angry, but his thumb trailed tenderly across my trembling lip.

"Charles?" I questioned as I was finally able to quell my urge to cry.

"Shut up," he said quietly. I didn't say anything else, trying to figure out what he was thinking. I could feel my brow begin to furrow after a couple moments of silence. Charles's face was still formed into a scowl, while his thumb stroked across my lip. It was like he was in a trance and I couldn't help but stare up into his eyes, which were still trained on my lips.

He began leaning forward, his lips almost grazing mine. He continued to stroke across my lip and his other hand buried itself in my hair, gripping at the base of my skull, yanking my head back. I stared up at him, lips parted. I was panting a little bit now, seeing the look in his eyes. Charles looked like he wanted to devour me. Angrily devour me, but nonetheless devour me, and I wanted him to. He gripped my chin, his thumb pressing a little harder than normal.

Charles was no longer looking at my lips but intensely into my eyes, gauging my reaction as his tongue licked across my bottom lip. I could feel myself gasp. I was so surprised by his action that I wasn't paying attention to what was happening again. His teeth sank into my lip, pulling at it. I couldn't take it anymore, lifting my hands up to bury them in his hair. Charles apparently didn't like that because he quickly grabbed me by the wrists and pulled my hands away from him.

I was very confused by now, not understanding why he wouldn't let me touch him after what he just did. He was glaring down at me like I had just done something rather offensive. I'm sure my confusion was showing on my face.

"I'm still fucking pissed at you," Charles stated, his voice quiet.

"Then why...?"

"Don't say anything. I'm trying to figure out how I want to punish you."

"Punish?!" I asked in a shocked voice. What the hell was he talking about? Charles pressed his index finger onto my lips, forcing my silence. He was smirking like he was having a private joke.

"You just told me I could punish anyway I saw fit. Already forgotten? Mmmm the possibilities. I also think I told you not to say anything."

Ok, I do remember saying that, but I'm not sure he was taking it the right way. His hands trailed up my arms grabbing firmly onto my shoulders, and forcefully spinning me around, so that I was facing the wall. My hands flew up, pressing against the wall to steady myself. My confusion was getting worse, or I was just trying to convince myself that I was confused, because in the back of my mind I could see where this was heading.

Charles pushed his body up against my back, pressing me flat to the wall. He gripped a fistful of my hair stretching my neck taut, while flattening his other hand on my stomach.

"You piss me off more often than anyone I know, Dot. How the fuck are we still friends?" Charles said against the shell of my ear, still holding my hair tightly. His hips were pressed against my ass and I could feel his cock hardening against me. He was getting turned on! I know I should have realized it before now, but I was distracted by not wanting to be fired.

I'm gonna be honest, I had never really given much thought to being attracted to Charles. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the most gorgeous men I have ever met, but he was always so serious. I was much too laid back to be attracted to him. At least that's what I thought. Right now though, it was really turning me on. I was still a little frightened of how angry he was, and what he was planning. It was also exhilarating at the same time.

My dress was being lifted up in back, exposing my thighs. I shivered, feeling a cool draft blow across my skin. Charles bit down sharply on my earlobe making me tense. I felt him back away and pull my hips with him. My dress was now flipped up over my hips baring my thong and ass to his gaze.

"I'm so tired of your shit," he muttered right before I felt the smack of his palm against my ass cheek. I flinched and tried to pull away from him, but he wasn't having it, his hands gripping my hips.

"Charles, ow! God-" I started to shriek as his hand came down again. I was now trying very hard to wiggle away from him.

"Stop fucking moving, or it will get worse," Charles's voice threatened from behind. I whimpered but stood still.

"Why?" I whined, wanting to know why the hell he was spanking me.

His palm circled my ass cheek, soothing the flushed skin. "It's this or I could always fire you."

I opened my mouth to say no, but his hand landed with a sharp smack. I closed my mouth biting my lip, then said in a husky voice, "Are you blackmailing me?"

Charles pulled my hair over my shoulder and away from my neck, running his nose and lips up my neck, resting his lips against my ear. "I wouldn't consider it blackmail," I flinched as his hand smacked against my ass. "Consider it punishment, which you said I could do, Dot. You wouldn't want to go back on your word, would you? Don't worry though, you're going to like it."

"Like it?! You're-" CRACK! Hitting me, I finished in my head. I whimpered and laid my head against the wall. I didn't rest it there for long, because Charles's hand grabbed me by the hair and pulled it away from the wall.

"I told you not to speak. Your voice is just pissing me off right now. If you don't keep your mouth shut, this will only get worse for you." He smacked the other cheek, giving the other a break. I also think he was doing it to make his point. He did a good job too, because my lips became permanently sealed together.

"Good girl," he whispered, rubbing soothing circles on my behind. Charles got distracted for a couple moments, taking my cheeks in his hands and squeezing them, pulling them apart.

"This is a good color on you," he told me while he continued to rub my now bright rosy pink ass. I rolled my eyes but kept my mouth shut, not wanting to incur anymore of his wrath. "I can practically hear you roll your eyes," his lips were next to my ear again. WHACK! I yelped with the strike of his hand.

Charles ran his hand down the crack of my ass, his fingers trailing over the fabric of my thong, adding a little extra pressure when he passed my back entrance. I tried to conceal a shiver of pleasure, but I wasn't quick enough. I could hear a satisfied groan from behind me. His fingers ended up resting on top of my cloth covered, swollen pussy lips. I let out a whimper as he pressed them against me, his middle on the seam of my lips and pressing against my clit. He kept adding pressure and I curled my right hand into a fist, unable to do anything, because I was facing the wall. When his other hand landed on my ass, I cried out and slapped my previously fisted hand flat against the wall, gasping. I had also unconsciously tightened my thighs around his hand, trying to keep it trapped against me.

I heard his rough chuckle behind me right before he spanked me a few more times in quick succession, then asked, "Have you had enough? Do you want to turn around?"

I had no idea what I was feeling. My ass cheeks were glowing with warmth and my cunt was begging for him to continue to touch me, but my brain was telling me I didn't want to be spanked anymore, no matter how much my body was enjoying it. Not knowing what to say and my thighs quivering, I just made a noncommittal noise, and hoped he would just tell me what to do. The pressure from his hands on my hips told me that he wanted me to turn around. Not one to argue with him right then, I turned around to face him, my dress falling back down.

I looked up at him through my lashes, biting my already swollen lips. I had been biting them the whole time he was spanking me, trying to keep my noises to myself. It didn't really work, obviously. Charles's eyes were glittering and he was looking at me sternly, maintaining his frustration with me, but I could definitely tell that his lust had diminished his anger a little bit.

He pulled my bottom lip from my teeth and leaned forward, licking across it. The stroke of his tongue was nice, soothing. So it was a shock when his teeth sank into the tender flesh. It wasn't enough to break skin or bruise, but it left behind a punishing pain that I wasn't expecting. I was staring at him with wide eyes, and he stared back, eyes smoldering. Seconds later, his lips were pressed tightly to mine and I was pushed back, spine flattened against the wall. It didn't take Charles long to whip my dress over my head, leaving me in my white bustier and thong, then his tongue was thrusting domineeringly in my mouth.

I was almost a moaning mess, lifting my hands to bury my fingers in his hair, but Charles roughly shoved them away from himself. He slammed my wrist against the wall on either sides of my head and holding them there. In this position, my nipples were about to peek over the edge of my bustier and it didn't help that I was breathing heavily. Charles was mesmerized by them, staring intently.

"Keep them there," he said, referring to my hands. He was feathering his fingers down my wrists, down to my elbows, and up over my shoulders. He hooked his index fingers into the top of my bustier and looked me right into the eyes mischievously, smirking. It didn't take much of a tug, only centimeters and my nipples were exposed to the cool air of the back room.

He was kissing me again and his fingers circling around my nipples, then tugging at them. They weren't nice tugs either, they were rough pinches and hard pulls. Any other time I would be yelling at him that they weren't something that he could manhandle, but the roughness was oddly something that I was enjoying. We had crossed some line where the small pains he was inflicting were pleasurable. I arched my back against him hoping that he would do more. Charles's mouth trailed down to my left breast, pulling my nipple in his mouth and letting his hands drift down to my hips. He shoved one hand into my underwear, finding my soaked pussy ready for him, and grabbed my ass with the other. The same time he slipped a finger inside me, he bit my nipple, making my body go rigid against him. I was already on the edge of climax and could feel the muscles in my pelvis begin to tighten. He bit down on my nipple again, making me cry out his name.

The hand that had gripped my ass, came down hard on the side of my ass cheek making me shriek and almost cum. Apparently Charles had different plans and removed his touch from me completely. I lowered my hands from the wall, letting them hang at my sides and staring at him wantonly. Why had he stopped?

I opened my mouth to ask him, but he cut me off yet again. "Go over to the desk and bend over. Don't make a fucking sound."

This whole 'don't make a sound' thing was really starting to piss me off. I couldn't stop myself from saying "Yes, sir," rather sarcastically.

Charles instantly scowled, but I could see a hint of humor in his face. He may have wanted to be angry, but he was enjoying himself. With a sassy walk, I made my way to the desk and bent over, then cheekily stuck my ass out toward him. I heard him messing with his clothes, then walk up behind me, and was fully expecting the smack to my ass that I received. I wasn't expecting it to be quite so hard though. I was going to have a bruise in the shape of his hand. This time though he didn't soothe it away. He just slid my thong to the side and ran the head of his cock between the lips of my pussy.

I pushed backward when he lined himself up with my entrance and slammed himself into my wet core. As soon as he was inside me, I clamped down on him, crying out with pleasure. He slapped my ass right after I made the noise, reminding me that I was supposed to be quiet. Fuck that shit. He withdrew slowly, wrapped my hair around his hand and wrist and yanked my head violently back as he thrust roughly to the hilt. I gasped for air, since all of it had seemed to vacate my body all at once.

He began thrusting against me rhythmically, his thighs slapping against my ass, while he intermittently spanked me for the noises I was making. This wasn't romantic and it wasn't just sex or making love. He was fucking the hell out of me, claiming me for those couple moments that we were sharing together. He was using his cock as a sweet pleasurable punishment, bludgeoning my pussy into submission. I have to admit that I was completely okay with it. At one point he stopped moving, his hips resting tightly against my ass as he leaned forward to speak in my ear, which only made him go deeper.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked, his breath puffing against my ear. I nodded my head, pulling my own hair because it was still fisted in his hand, making my eyes water a little.

"Good," he muttered, then continued to fuck me into oblivion. He was grunting and groaning behind me in the hottest way and I could tell that he was very close to coming. I tightened my walls around him, wanting to force him over the edge. Charles smacked my ass and I tightened even more around him. "Fuck, Dot!"

He slapped my ass again before a freight train of expletives left his mouth. I felt him spurting, and filling me with his cum. I couldn't hold it together anymore and came around him. Right in the middle of my orgasm, Charles's hand landed one last time on my ass, only intensifying my climax.

After my body relaxed, I felt my legs give out and Charles had to catch me before I hit the floor. He helped me into the office chair and stood back to straighten his clothing. He hadn't even taken anything off. His pants had just ended up around his ankles.

"I have to go open the store," he said a little breathlessly. "Take a couple minutes, then I expect you out there."

I nodded my head and tried to settle my breathing as he left to go up front. It took me about five minutes before I could stand up and readjust my undergarments. I had to force my breasts back into my bustier, which was very uncomfortable by the way. I yanked my dress over my head and tried to fix my hair. I'm sure I looked atrocious.

After about ten minutes I finally left the back room to find Charles setting up the register. When he saw me, he smirked a little, then walked away from the register and around to the other side of the counter. He was fishing in his pocket for something. He pulled out his keys. I looked at him questioningly as I moved to stand behind the counter.

"I'm leaving. I'm going to take the rest of the day off."

I raised my eyebrows, a little surprised. He leaned across the counter and looked me right in the eye. "Don't be late again," he said threateningly. If my punishment was going to be like it was this morning, I would be late everyday, but I didn't want to push my luck with him. I knew that with his business, Charles didn't play around.

lildvant
lildvant
193 Followers