Late - A Kuroshitsuji Fan Fiction

Story Info
William and Grell oneshot.
3.3k words
4.5
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grell yawned and shook his head to get rid of the dizziness. He was sure he heard a sound from the entrance hall.

"Willy, is that you, love?" he said loudly, voice giving away that he had already been asleep for hours.

"Yes, it is me," was the response from somewhere on the other side the closed bedroom door. With a sigh, Grell relaxed again and lay back down on the pillow, pulling the blanket over his head. For a short while he merely listened to the sounds William made. Grell recognized the sound of a bag being dropped to the floor, and that heavy scythe too, then a drawer being opened and closed again. Soon, very soon he would be in the bedroom, Grell thought. He gazed at the clock. It was almost four in the night. That stubborn man kept pushing his limits further and further. Grell wanted to scold William for letting him wait so long every single day, but on second thought, the brunette was such a good boy for doing all of his work on time; he surely deserved a reward. The thought of William coming into the room possibly in mere moments, needing to change his clothes for the night, gave Grell the perfect idea for a gift for his hard working lover.

"Just me," Grell mumbled to himself, and a second later the door opened and the light was turned on. In marched a William who was hard to recognize. Hours of working and then walking home in the rain had done nothing good for his hair, and his suit did not look as perfect as it usually did. It was a bit unlike the professional supervisor to look like that.

"You are late, darling," Grell purred. "I made your pyjamas ready for you, it is here on the bed." He pointed with a lazy finger at a neatly folded set of nightwear on William's side of the bed. William did not even stop to look at Grell.

"Thank you, that was considerate," was the tired reply. Grell frowned. Considerate? What was wrong with adorable or maybe even lovely? Well, that was not going to change his mind. The look of short, wet bangs sticking to William's forehead -- and a bunch of other small pieces of eye candy -- had already made Grell determined. Determined on giving Willy his reward. Being seduced was a reward -- right?

"Have you been busy today?" Grell asked, feeling ignored as William walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Very much so," William replied. "After all, I am supervising a group of more or less incompetent reapers."

"But Willy," Grell complained. "I am in that group, remember? Do you find me incompetent?" His voice was getting more and more dramatic as he spoke. The buzzing sound of William's electrical toothbrush was the only answer he got until William was back in the bedroom, closing the bathroom door behind him.

"I definitely see room for improvement on some points," said William, "but there are some things you never fail at." Grell lips formed a wide grin, and he wiggled his hips under the blanket.

"Which things could that be, darling?" He looked up at his superior with trusting eyes.

"Take a guess," William said and started changing into the neatly arranged night attire, not even looking at the other shinigami.

"I don't know, Willy, tell me?" No response. Grell sighed heavily and switched to looking with admiration at all the masculinity in front of him. He sure was something, that William. Being able to ignore a set of eyes that was so blatantly looking at him changing his clothes - Grell himself could not have been so stoic under William's gaze, so cold and estimating. William was always so mysterious; you never knew what he was thinking. What could it be that he actually thought Grell "never failed at"? The redhead refused to give up.

"Willy, please?" he begged. Still no response. That was it. With a grunt Grell pushed the blanket away and revealed the red, frilly piece of nightwear he was wearing. Then, he stood up in the bed, walked to William's half and stopped there, looking at William with the most sugary expression he could manage.

"Willy, dear, I don't like all that secrecy. If you don't tell me, I might have to be cruel to you." William, who was just done changing into the pyjamas, turned around to face Grell, who, by the way, had chosen a pose that made him look very tempting, and he was lifting up the bottom of the dress just a little, teasing bit. William blinked.

"It would seem I have no choice. Fine, let me lie down and I will tell you." Grell stepped away to make space for the other man, utterly pleased with himself. When they were both under the covers, Grell did not waste any time. He practically laid down on William, and he made sure the other got plenty of small kisses and caresses here and there.

"Hmm~ what was it, then?" Grell asked impatiently and tugged at William's nightshirt. William took a deep breath, but his face did not show even a slight hint of emotion. Such cold eyes, Grell thought.

"What you never fail at, Grell Sutcliff, I being extremely attractive. I believe I have never seen anyone even remotely..." Before William could finish the sentence, Grell had captured his lips with his own, kissing his stunned supervisor quite forcefully. The kiss lasted a few, sweet seconds before William broke it.

"I had not finished yet," he said. Grell looked at him in anticipation.

"I have never seen anyone even remotely as beautiful as you, or as enticing. You, Grell, Sutcliff, are addicting, and I pity the rest of the world, because it will never have you." A small pause, then Grell broke the silence, whispering:

"Are you done?" William nodded. "Willy, that was so sweet!" he squealed, not even close to whispering this time, and wrapped his arms around the broad man as much as the lying position allowed. William responded to the hug with patting Grell's back.

"I was merely pointing out some obvious truths," he stated. Grell did not look disappointed in the slightest.

"You're flattering me, darling," he said and planted a kiss on the other's lips. "I thought you were going to say something about how I handle my chainsaw, but this..." He took a deep breath. "Thank you."

"That is not a problem at all," William replied. Suddenly, Grell felt broad hands grab him by the hips and push him away. He uttered a disappointed grunt.

"Willy, don't you want to cuddle with me?" William sighed.

"I suppose I do, but I am very tired. I need to sleep right away." Strong arms were wrapped around the redhead. They were facing each other, so Grell took the opportunity to snuggle close to William's chest, resting a hand on the considerable muscles there. William closed his eyes immediately, but Grell could see how tired he was even through the closed eyelids. That was not going to stop him. The hand on William's chest inched down towards the edge of his night pants. William reached for Grell's hand to stop it.

"Grell, not tonight." The grip was very weak, so Grell eased his hand free and continued downwards.

"But William, dear, it is your day off tomorrow. You can sleep all you want!" William sighed. Grell grinned. When the redhead started massaging the slight bulge that had already formed there, William sighed again, but this time the tone was slightly different. This made Grell's grin even wider. He only needed to look at his superior's face once before he knew he had won. William always got that special face expression when he knew he was going to give up, and he had exactly that expression now. It looked more like annoyance than anything else, but Grell had learned to live with it, since he knew what it actually meant. He knew William was not annoyed in the slightest. Defeated and aroused, yes, but not annoyed. William opened his eyes and looked down at Grell.

"Listen, I really need to sleep," was his last attempt to resist. Grell smirked and gave the still growing bulge a pinch, causing William to utter a grunt. His tired state made the sounds that wanted to escape him flow almost freely. Perfect.

"William, you didn't sound like you really meant that," Grell whispered, starting to make his strokes a little more steady. With no more resistance left in his body, William tightened his grip around Grell, squeezing him, but weakly. Grell purred.

"I didn't think so." William made a sound that probably meant he wanted to object, but that he could not think of anything to say. Or was it a sign of enjoyment? Grell was not entirely sure. What he knew was that he was getting tired of all the clothes. William was always wearing too much clothes, in Grell's opinion. He had to do something about that.

"Willy, dear, would you mind removing your pants? Perhaps your shirt too? Such a nuisance."

"But I just put them on" William muttered.

"Oh, but if you don't, what will become of this?" he asked and gave William's clothed member an insisting squeeze. William grit his teeth. He hated himself for giving in to this sort of treatment, but there was no helping it.

"Give me a moment, then." Slowly he lifted his hips up so he could tug the pants down. Grell watched with anticipation in his eyes, and he was almost scolding William for being so slow. When the pants were down, William sat up in order to remove his shirt. While he was still unbuttoning it, Grell leaned against him, rubbing his cheek against the sleepy brunette's shoulder.

"I could remove my dress too? What do you say, Willy?" His mouth was still one, big grin.

"Yes, please," William merely said. In one swift movement the dress was off, and Grell had been wearing nothing underneath it. He did little to hide his member, which was already erect from mere thought of whet was going to happen. William finished unbuttoning the shirt and took it off, allowing himself to admire the pale beauty in front of him. Grell did the same.

"Oh, Will, you're gorgeous," he purred, tracing the outline of a muscle on William's arm with his finger. William looked like he was finally waking up. Without answering, William pulled Grell in to give him a kiss. Grell kissed back eagerly, radiating pure enjoyment as he did so. His attempt to make William open his mouth went well, but William decided to take control over the kiss. Grell felt his mouth being ravaged, and he choked since he had expected to be the one exploring the other's mouth. He could not hold back the small sound of surprise that came out when he suddenly felt William's hands on his rear. He wiggled his hips in the other's grip, willing him to be rougher. William understood and squeezed the delicate flesh. Grell moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the other. He then broke the kiss and rested his head on William's shoulder, panting.

"Will, lie down, will you?" William rose an eyebrow.

"What are you planning?"

"Hmm, nothing really," said Grell and licked his lips while William found a relaxing position. "I just thought I wanted to reward you for working so hard." And with those words, he crawled in between William's legs and took a hold of his member. He looked up at William, subconsciously needing permission. William looked back, not quite able to keep his eyes from giving away how much he needed this. Grell licked his lips again and leaned down to kiss William's member just below the head. Then, slowly and sensually, he licked at the length of it, making sure William could see everything he did. And hear it. Feeling it would not be a problem. William's hands clenched the sheet beneath him, and his eyes grew even lustier. Grell drew his tongue from root to tip quite some times before he went annoyed with the other's silence.

He brought the other hand into action as well, helping the first one stroking William growing need. Then he let the head slip past his lips and was immediately rewarded. No matter how cold William usually was, Grell knew he certainly was not immune to this. William groaned, but it was still obvious that he was holding back. Grell let out a wanton moan as he took in a little more, still helping with his hands. William was so easy to melt if you knew what to do. And this worked. Grell knew. His lips curved into a smile around William's erection, and he began to bob his head, still uttering a lewd sound from time to time. He tightened his lips, and the groan that escaped William was louder than the previous. Satisfied with that, but still bobbing his head, Grell let his hands explore William's abdomen, hips and thighs. His skin was smooth and even, and Grell shamelessly groped as much flesh as he could reach. William's hands were soon buried in Grell's hair, and his moans and groans were more and more frequent. Then, all of a sudden, Grell stopped. He pulled back and merely sat in between William's legs, sending him a teasing glance.

"Grell," William panted, seemingly a little offended and disappointed by the sudden lack of attention to his need.

"M-hm?"

"Just a little more, please." William had reached a point where he almost did not care about his image. He was with his lover, after all, so why not just let go? Decades with the redhead had made him understand that he could hardly do anything that would make the redhead love him less. He knew it was the same the other way around.

"Certainly, since you asked so nicely," Grell said, smirked and bent down to continue his ministrations. William felt his muscles tighten from the pleasure he was receiving, and he granted Grell another moan. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, and he was having trouble keeping his hips still. Grell did not seem to object, though, when William let himself lift his hips to meet the delicious caresses. Way too soon, the redhead pulled back again and left William sweating and panting.

"That must be enough," he exclaimed loudly and pulled at William's arm, guiding him to sit up. "I want something too, Willy, do you think you can provide?" His voice was teasing. William nodded.

"Definitely." Grell leaned in to kiss his superior, and in mere seconds their arms were wrapped around the other. They kissed each other hungrily. Grell, having intentionally neglected himself for so long, could not deny feeling rather impatient. He broke the kiss and whispered:

"Take me, William," in the brunette's ear. His voice was dripping with need and want, which William found hard to ignore.

"Lie down," he replied, and Grell lay down on his back, wiggling his hips eagerly. Savouring the beautiful sight, William spat in his palm and coated his erection in the slick saliva, then proceeded to position himself above Grell.

"Hurry up," the quite impatient reaper begged. He whimpered when William had to search for the exact spot, drawing it out a few more seconds. William decided that this was the right time to punish Grell for seducing him like that, so he only let the head slip in before he paused the much needed movement. Grell uttered a somewhat stifled sound of objection. William smirked, enjoying the few seconds he actually had the heart to tease his fellow reaper.

"William, please," Grell whined, sounding utterly wanton, and something inside William snapped. Even if he wanted to tease the redhead, he could not say no to such a needy voice. Supporting himself on the elbows so he hovered above Grell's limp body, he thrust in all the way, causing the redhead to make a most entertaining sound - a squeak that sounded like a mixture of surprise, relief and sheer pleasure. Immediately Grell's entire body became tense where it had been relaxed only moments ago, and his arms had been wrapped around William's broad shoulders, seemingly on their own accord. William felt nails dig into the skin on his back, weakly, but still enough make him groan. He leaned down so his mouth was right next to the other's ear and whispered:

"You, Grell, are wonderful."

Grell felt like he had died and gone to heaven. The physical attention he was receiving was no less than amazing, but those words... William saying something so sweet was rare, and it had happened twice just this night. He had finally wiped that cold expression off William's face. The sight of the man above him brought Grell back to the physical world. No matter how many times he was with William like this, he was never disappointed. And when that evil, teasing brunette finally started moving, he could not hold a single of his moans back. He desperately clung to William, wanting him to go faster already. He knew he meant to say something, to urge William to be rougher, to remind him that neither of them were made of glass, but all words had failed him. All he could utter was moans and groans, perhaps a whimper here and there. He felt the heat in his own cheeks and saw it on William's. His superior was beautiful like this, truly, with a subtle blush on his cheeks and pearls of sweat on his face. Grell knew William was still teasing him -- the rhythm was incredibly slow compared to what Grell needed -- and all he could do was scratching William's back.

After so many years together, however, William understood this, and he set a faster pace. The expression on Grell's face was so sensual. It looked so needy, yet so pleased. The brunette, however, was not satisfied with just that. He needed Grell to feel loved too, and not merely taken. William's one hand found Grell's cheek and caressed it, creating a contrast to the now rather rough pace. Through the hazes of pleasure, Grell managed to cup William's tender hand with his own. He was certain that he would never grow tired of this, even though he was immortal and probably had at least thousand years to try. Right now, all the things he wanted to say to William -- exclamations of love, orders to go faster and encouraging words -- were spinning around in his head, but he could not manage to hold the moans back even a moment so he could say any of it. After a moment he simply gave up and submitted to the pleasure the other gave him. William was simply incredible; there was no denying it. Way too soon, Grell felt himself getting close to that wonderful edge, and he welcomed it with all his heart. He gathered all his self control and managed:

"W-Will, I'm close, darling." Judging on the other's grunts, he was not too far away either. William did not slow down even a little. Digging his nails extra deeply into William's skin, Grell made a particularly high pitched moan and let go. Just a moment later, the brunette's face above Grell's sank into bliss, and he moaned in earnest, giving a few more thrusts before he, all spent -- pulled out and let himself fall to the mattress next to Grell. For a minute or two they simply lay there, panting and sweaty.

"Willy, you are amazing," Grell whispered.

"So are you," was the tired sounding, but honest reply. "I really need to sleep now."

"Sleep all you want, darling," the redhead purred sweetly and sat up, trying to make order in the duvets. He pulled William's duvet over them both and snuggled closer to the already halfway sleeping man.

"Good night, my love," Grell whispered.