Late Again

Story Info
This time they have a good excuse.
954 words
3.93
67.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18months
18months
73 Followers

We were actually going to be on time for once. That was definitely rare enough. I loved Meagan, but I often wondered how I ended up to a woman who was habitually late for everything. A punctual person, I found myself constantly hurrying her so we could make appointments on time.

I adjusted my tie as Meagan put the final touches on her make up. I went in to check on her, she seemed to be taking longer than she should. She was applying lipstick when I arrived. She winked at me and I felt my cock twitch a little. Meagan had a beautiful mouth and watching her apply lipstick always gave me a special feeling.

“One more thing and then I’m ready.” She said, putting down the lipstick and picking up her mascara.

She bent over the sink to get closer to the mirror as she applied mascara. Her ass stuck out seductively as she put on her make up and I found myself staring. She was wearing a high-necked blue dress that I loved seeing her in. It was rather conservative, we were on our way to church, after all, but I had always found it sexy. Bent over now, the fabric was stretched tight over her ass and the view was fantastic. My special feeling became even more special as I watched her.

“You are so beautiful.” I remarked, walking behind her, putting my hands on her waist.

She glanced back at me from the mirror. I brought my groin into contact with her bottom and pressed myself into her. I looked into her deep brown eyes as I began slowly rubbing myself onto her. My dick stiffened and I found myself wishing that Meagan was wearing the garter belt I had bought her for our anniversary. I would have lifted her dress and taken her right there.

Meagan closed her eyes and put down the mascara. I continued humping her and I saw a smile appear on her lips. Maybe she was thinking along the same lines as I was. I was sure she could feel my hard on against her ass.

Suddenly, she stood and turned to face me. “Good heavens,” she said looking at my crotch, now sporting an obvious stiffy, “I can’t take you anywhere like that.”

I wasn’t sure if she was angry or playful. Playful, I decided as she reached out, rubbing my hard dick through my pants. I looked at her as she fondled my cock. She was made up immaculately and well dressed. Working in the home, Megan tended to dress for comfort during the week. I rarely got to see her dressed in her finest and I must admit that I normally got a little worked up on Sunday mornings.

Her fingers reached for my zipper, tugging on it gently. My cock now rigid, Meagan pulled it out through my fly and stroked it a couple of times as she unbuckled my belt with the other hand. She kissed me as my pants fell around my ankles, leaving a trace of red on my lips.

Megan got on her knees in front of me, still stroking me lightly. “Promise you’ll take care of me after church?” She asked, looking up at me.

“Uh huh.” I breathed.

She opened her mouth wide and stretched her tongue out. My cock resting on her tongue, Meagan leaned forward, sliding my stiff dick into her mouth but not touching it with her lips. She took more and more of me into her mouth until I could feel my head just touching the back of her throat. Lips clamped tight around my shaft, her cheeks caved in as she pulled me slowly out of her mouth. Her bright red lips left a faint trail of lipstick behind.

“Tell me when you’re going to come.” She said pulling me completely from her mouth. I nodded my agreement.

She wrapped a hand around the base of my cock as she one more engulfed me with her mouth. Her hand pumped as she sucked, doubling my pleasure. She was a vision, loving me so enthusiastically with her perfect mouth. I knew I wouldn’t last long. Unable to control the muscles in my neck, my head feel to one side.

I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I quickly realized it was our movement reflected in the full-length mirror that hung on the bathroom door. We were perfectly framed in the mirror and I felt a certain detachment, as if I were a spectator and not a participant. Meagan’s head bobbed frantically on my cock, her long dangling earrings swinging rhythmically as she sucked me. Meagan noticed me looking in the mirror and watched herself blow me. She was obviously turned on by the view.

My balls tensed and I felt my release build. Watching this scene had brought me off much quicker than I ever thought possible.

“Now Meagan!” I moaned. “Here it comes!”

She pulled me out of her mouth and aimed my jerking member at the bathroom sink. I went off, shooting my wad into the sink as Meagan licked the side of my shooting cock.

“So much come,” she said, gazing into the sink, “I never could have swallowed it all. Your hot load would have been running out of the corners of my mouth.”

I wiped my cock clean and pulled up my pants as Meagan reapplied her lipstick. We were ten minutes late for church, keeping our streak of tardiness in tact. I was good on my word, however, taking care of Meagan when we got home. She was most impressed by the smear of lipstick that still adorned my cock.

18months
18months
73 Followers