Late Again... Ch. 03

Story Info
Secretary is left frustrated all afternoon...
2.1k words
4.53
22k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
181 Followers

After spending the night at my boss' house and leaving at the same time as him, there was little chance of me being late today and I was beginning to learn that deliberate disobedience earned me a little more punishment than I wanted. And so Wednesday passed with no notable incident, other than you reminding me at hometime that I was to write another story about my fantasies.

On Thursday, I arrived on time, bringing my latest story with me. When I checked my diary, I noticed that you had booked a meeting with me at lunchtime. I began to grow damp, anticipating what you might have planned.

At 12.30, I knock on your office door and enter when told, closing and locking the door behind me. As usual, you are sitting behind your desk. "Well done for being on time today," you say, "I think good behaviour deserves a reward, don't you?" I only smile in reply.

"Undress for me," you continue. As you sit and watch, I carefully remove each item of clothing until I am standing before you naked. You leave me standing still for a few moments as you admire my body and observe my discomfort with exposing myself to your scrutiny in this way. I am aware of the sounds outside your office that indicate that not all of my colleagues have gone out for lunch today.

You order me to sit on an armchair in the corner of your office and to place one leg over each arm of the chair. I obey, but am embarrassed by the way that this position spreads my legs apart, giving you a clear view of both my holes and the wetness that is gathering around my pussy. "Push your finger into your pussy," you order. "Feel how wet you are. You're wet because you're exposing yourself to me." I blush, realising that this is true. "Now lick your finger clean. Taste how wet you are." I put my finger into my mouth, sucking on it as if it were your cock, desperate to please you. I still can't work out why I am so aroused by you treating me this way.

"Now, rub your clit for me," you order. I begin to gently rub my clit, pausing occasionally to drag some of my wetness upwards. My eyes close, but you order me to keep them open and to keep looking at you. This makes my humiliation far worse. Not only am I sitting naked in your office, legs spread wide, and playing with myself, desperately trying not to make any sound, but I can see you watching me. Despite this, my arousal builds and my strokes become harder and faster as I begin to approach orgasm. "Do not cum," you tell me. "Bring yourself right to the edge and then stop." I whimper, but obey, continuing to rub my clit until I am about to cum and then stopping reluctantly and moving my hand away.

"Good girl," you say. "Now come here." You swivel in your chair and point to a spot on the floor between your legs. Self-consciously, I walk around your desk and stand in front of you. Your hands reach upwards to my breasts first, groping them and pinching my nipples. Then they make their way down my body and I feel you push first one and then two fingers inside my pussy, carefully avoiding any contact with my needy clit. Your fingers pump into me, making me moan, until I remember the need to be quiet and avoid drawing any attention to the unusual agenda for our meeting.

You remove your fingers and order me to kneel. Then you push your wet fingers against my mouth, ordering me to lick them clean. I can see you smiling as you watch my mouth. Then you undo your trousers and pull your cock out. Involuntarily, I lick my lips. You order me to make you cum. I grasp the base of your cock in one hand and begin gently licking the tip, tasting your pre-cum. Then I lick the underside of your cock from base to tip, moving downwards again to run my tongue between your balls. Returning to the tip, I take it into my mouth and begin swirling my tongue around it before finally closing my mouth around the tip, squeezing gently with my lips as I begin to move up and down, matching the movement of my mouth with my hand. I take as much of your cock as I comfortably can into my mouth, using my hand to cover the part that I can't yet fit in. My movements become faster and it is not long before I feel you stiffen and then spurt your cum into my mouth. I swallow and then gently lick your cock clean.

When I look up, you are smiling. "Good girl," you say. "Now get dressed and go and have your lunch." You see the disappointment cross my face as I realise that you do not intend to make or let me cum. But I know better than to question you. "Come back to my office at 2.00."

All through my lunch and as I return to my desk, I am distracted, feeling the remaining wetness between my legs. I consider going to the bathroom to bring myself to orgasm, but I have a feeling that you would find out somehow. Although I know I might enjoy the punishment for such an infraction, I find that I do not want to disappoint you.

At 2.00, I return to your office, as instructed. You order me to remove just my knickers and to pull up my skirt to my waist, then to return to my earlier position in the chair. After spending a moment admiring the sight of my pale thighs above the black stockings, you tell me to play with myself again, but to stop before I cum. Still aroused from earlier, it does not take long before I feel myself on the edge of an orgasm as I rub my finger over my clit. I pause, considering whether to continue and make myself cum, but then move my hand away. I see you smile and then you order me to put my knickers back on and return to work, telling me to come back to see you at 3.00.

Back at my desk, I squeeze my thighs together, feeling the gentle pressure make my clit tingle with need. I hope that none of my colleagues notice the flush that I imagine must be covering my face and neck or the way that I am distracted and keep biting my lip. My toes wriggle, trying to relieve some of the pent up frustration.

3.00 finally arrives and I return to your office. You calmly repeat the instructions that you gave me an hour ago, still forbidding me to cum. As I reach the edge once more, you chuckle at my obvious frustration before sending me back to my desk with instructions to return at 4.00.

The next 45 minutes pass excruciatingly slowly. It seems that all I can think about is my need to orgasm. I am fidgety and every movement only serves to inflame my clit. And yet I cannot express my frustration or irritability in case my colleagues notice the change in me.

At 4.00, your instructions are exactly the same again. "Please, Sir," I beg, as I yet again reach the edge of an orgasm without achieving satisfaction. "Please may I cum?"

"No," you reply. A tear escapes my eye and you show some sympathy for me, coming over to pull me up from the chair into your arms, kissing me, stroking my hair and telling me how pleased you are with me and with my self-control. Your praise makes my discomfort more bearable and I begin to realise how much I already crave your approval. You pass me my knickers and tell me to come back at 5.00.

As everyone else begins to leave at the end of the day, I smooth down my skirt and try to gain my composure as I knock on your door for the final time today. You smile as I enter, observing the silent pleading in my eyes, knowing that I am desperate for you to let me cum. I lock the door and you order me to undress fully and then return to my position on the chair. Then you make me wait for a few excruciating moments. I bite my lip, anxious that you will make me bring myself to the edge again before denying me the release that I have been craving all afternoon.

You come over to me and spend another few moments gazing down at me, admiring my naked body, exposed for you. My breathing is already shallow and you see my breasts rising and falling with each breath, my nipples hard and erect, displaying my arousal. Then you kneel in front of me and pull my hips towards you so that my arse rests on the edge of the chair. You bend your head to kiss my thighs and I moan at the feel of your lips, and then gasp as your teeth nip at the tender flesh. Slowly, you move your tongue over my pussy and upwards to my clit. Two fingers enter my pussy and press upwards as your tongue begins to press downwards. As you lick my clit, you feel my pussy clamping around your fingers as I quickly approach orgasm. You pause and look up at my eyes widening with the fear that you might stop and not allow me to cum. I begin to babble and plead.

You order me to be silent and to remain silent as you begin to lick my clit again, telling me that you will stop if I make any sound. As I approach my orgasm again, my breathing becomes heavy and I have to concentrate hard to stop myself from crying out. Finally, a powerful orgasm crashes over me and I cry out in pleasure and relief.

As my clit becomes sensitive, I try to squirm away from the continuing touch of your tongue and try to move my legs off the arms of the chair. But you use your fingers in my pussy to hold me still and use your other arm to restrain my legs, pinning one underneath your elbow and the other under your hand. The discomfort of your continued stimulation soon turns back to pleasure. You pause only to remind me to be quiet so that the cleaners don't hear me. I bite my lip again, concentrating on holding back the moans that try to escape my mouth. Suddenly, I feel another orgasm approaching and then it hits, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. As you remove your fingers and mouth, I lie limply in the chair, exhausted by the release of the frustration that has built up over the afternoon.

With my eyes closed, I hear you beginning to undress, and I open my eyes to admire the sight of your cock springing free, already hard and erect. I can see the arousal and need in your eyes as you roll a condom onto your cock. And then you plunge it into me in one hard thrust. I cry out as it stretches me. You pump into me hard and fast, your balls slapping against my arse and the tip of your cock bumping my cervix slightly with every thrust. It does not take you long to reach your orgasm and this time it is you who cries out in pleasure and release.

After a quick clean-up, we get dressed and you sit in the arm chair beside me, telling me again how pleased you have been with me today. You chuckle as I admit my temptation to pleasure myself in the bathroom, pleased that I already trust you enough to confess. "Why didn't you?" you ask. "Was it the fear of the resulting punishment that stopped you?"

"No, Sir," I say quietly, blushing, "I didn't want to disappoint you." You try not to reveal how much this confession pleases you, knowing that you already have me exactly where you want me.

We continue to chat for a while. As we part, you tell me to write another story this evening so that you can choose which one will best suit the little game that you have planned. You tell me to bring an overnight bag tomorrow so that I can stay at yours again.

Sitting down that evening to write my story that evening, I realise that my fantasies are already becoming darker as you open my eyes to new possibilities and pull me further under your control. I find myself looking forward to finding out what you have planned for the next day...

naughty42
naughty42
181 Followers