Late Arrival

Story Info
Is He asleep? Or does He know she is late?
1.8k words
4.3
27k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets home late, later than she had planned. She wonders if He is still awake. Surely not, but she doesn't like to second-guess Him. She usually regrets it. She remembers His smile when she told Him a couple girls from work wanted to go out for a while... catch a movie, go shopping, something fun. She promised to be home by midnight. But here she is, sneaking in the door at 2am.

***

He lies there in bed, naked and awake, listening to her sneaking around. She is late, and she knows it. He listens carefully... watching her in His mind. She enters the kitchen and gets a drink. He hears her set the glass down in the sink. Now she is tiptoeing across the floor to the bathroom. He hears the toilet flush when she is done. She curses... must have stubbed her toe on the doorframe. Amazing how that gets her every time. He leaves His eyes closed and His breathing even as He listens to her slip into the room. He can picture her in His mind....

***

She sneaks into the room as quietly as she can. The moon's rays briefly illuminate her naked body as she watches her Master. His breathing is nice and even, a sure sign He is sound asleep. He lies on His back, His arm lying across her pillow, silently inviting her to join Him in the bed. She slowly pulls the covers back and joins Him. His arm unconsciously wraps around her as her body molds to His.

***

He feels her join Him, her body nestling up to His. Her soft breasts press against His side as she drapes her arm across His torso. She lays her leg across His, just inches from His growing cock. His longing for her supersedes His frustration at her late arrival, but she must know that she displeased Him.

***

She sighs softly as she snuggles up against Him. She lays her head on His chest, listening to His heartbeat. She closes her eyes, listening... until suddenly it dawns on her... His heartbeat is awfully fast for someone who is sound asleep.

***

He feels her body go tense suddenly. She knows He is awake. He tightens His arm around her body, almost daring her to move. He slowly rolls to His side, facing her. His eyes lock with hers.

***

She looks into His eyes and sees the desire in His eyes, but there is something else too. She sees disappointment, regret; she wonders about the regret. Maybe she is reading Him wrong. She suddenly finds herself on her belly, as He moves her body to suit His needs.

***

He grabs the rope that He had prepared in advance, tying her left arm down to the bed. He straddles her body to reach over and secure the right arm as well. As He moves back, He leans down and kisses her neck, pressing His erection against her flesh. He leaves the bed, tying her ankles as well, keeping her spread wide open for Him.

***

She tries watching what He is doing, but He is staying out of her line of sight. She feels exposed, yet she feels herself growing wet at the thought of Him watching her. Just when she is getting comfortable, ready to relax and enjoy His body taking hers, she feels a sharp pain across her bottom...

***

He pulls His hand back to smack her bottom a second time. SMACK! He feels her pain as each smack leaves it's mark on her creamy white skin. SMACK! He knows she is gritting her teeth, trying to keep from crying out. SMACK! He also knows she won't hold out forever. SMACK! She will eventually whimper. SMACK! She will eventually cry. SMACK! And He will silently weep with her.

***

She silently cries, the tears sliding down her cheeks. She doesn't fight Him; she knows He is only disciplining her, since she was late... very late. He wouldn't punish her if He didn't love her. She tenses a moment, listening to the quiet in the room. Suddenly, she yelps as His hand connects with her bottom again.

***

Only two more and He will stop. Two more smacks to teach her, the hardest two to give her. He looks at her bottom, so red, so sore. He cringes, knowing she can't see Him. But He must finish, or she won't learn. SMACK! His hand covers her flesh. SMACK! The last one, and He is finished spanking her. He watches her silently. He listens as she

sniffs back the tears.

***

Her bottom hurts. But the pain inside is worse. She disappointed Him. She made a promise to be home by midnight, and she broke it. She should have called, asked permission to stay out later. At least called to let Him know she was ok. But she didn't think about it. She was having fun, in the moment, and gave no thought to His rules. She sniffed again, trying to stop crying, wanting to be strong. But she was broken. She hurt, because she hurt Him.

***

His eyes roam over her body, settling on her rear. There isn't a spot on her naked bottom that isn't red. His hand covered it all. He walks over to the nightstand and gets out some lotion. Slowly, carefully, He begins rubbing it into her skin.

***

She whimpers as His hand touched her sore flesh. Words are not needed. He knows it hurts. The tears finally stop and she lies there silently. She feels His hands caress her flesh, loving her quietly.

***

He puts the lotion away and unties her bonds. Lying on the bed next to her, He gathers her in His arms and holds her close, her sore bottom against His cock. He places a kiss on the top of her head, feeling her body relax against Him. He hears her sigh....

***

"I'm sorry Sir." She sniffs again. "I'm sorry that I was late. I should have called." She feels His nod against her head. Suddenly she feels a calm come over her. He forgave her. She did wrong. He punished her, and forgave her. She kisses the arm that is wrapped around her, and wiggles. She smiles as His cock responds, pressing against her, until it touches her red bottom. She pulls away a bit as she cringes. Her bottom is still on fire.

***

He smiles as He feels her pull away. He knows His growing erection pressed against her sore bottom. He trails His hand down her neck, across her shoulder, and down over her luscious breasts. His fingers draw circles around her nipples. He gently blows on her neck, smiling when she shivers. He feels her press against Him again; knowing the desire for His cock is outweighing the pain in her bottom.

***

She wants Him. She tries to ignore the pain in her bottom. She wants Him and that's all there is to it. She presses her bottom against Him, sighing as His cock nestles between her cheeks. A shiver races down her spine as He blows on her neck again. She looks down and watches His fingers on her breasts. Her desire for Him grows.

***

He chuckles against her neck as she wiggles against Him. "What's wrong my girl?"

***

"Please Sir, will You make love to me? I need You so badly!"

***

Without a word He adjusts her body so He can slide into her depths. He smiles at her gasp and begins thrusting in and out, slowly.

***

She groans as His cock fills her. Grinding against her, she begs for more. "Please Sir, I need more, I need You... oh please."

***

He quickly flips her over so she is on her belly, His cock sliding out of her tight pussy. He raises her up so she is on her knees and takes her again, thrusting harder. He grunts with each thrust, His cock sliding in and out, surrounded by her wetness. His hands grip her body, pulling her to Him over and over. He reaches one hand out and grabs her hair, pulling it, forcing her head back as His cock pounds her relentlessly. He enjoys each whimper, each moan that crosses her lips.

***

She moans again as His fingers wrap around the strands of her hair, forcing her to look up. She pushes against Him, taking all of Him in her hole. Gasping as He suddenly pulls out, she pushes back, wanting Him deep inside of her.

***

He chuckles at her insistence. "Patience my girl; you will get what you want."

***

She feels His cock probing her anus; she smiles, excited and anxious. The pain from her spanking still lingers, but it seems to add to the pleasure He is giving her.

***

He slides His cock from her wet pussy to her anus, drawing her juices up to the desired hole. He slowly pushes into her, groaning as the head of His cock slides in. He continues to fill her ass slowly. He releases her hair to grab her hips with both hands, stopping her from pushing against Him.

***

She whimpers as she tries to push against Him, only to feel His hands stop her. "Please Sir... please fuck me." She feels His cock slide out again, just to the head, and she waits....

***

He suddenly plunges into her, enjoying the gasp of delight He hears from her. He picks up speed, fucking His girl harder and harder. Her muscles tighten around His shaft, giving Him pleasure. He feels His orgasm building. Wanting to cum with her, He reaches around her body and flicks her clit.

***

She moans; she is close to cumming. With His fingers playing along her clit, she knows it won't be long. She holds her breath, allowing the sensation to build, letting her body take pleasure in His cock. She begs, "Please Sir, may I cum? Oh please..."

***

"Yes, my girl, cum with Me." He feels her body clench against His cock as He releases His seed deep inside her ass. He groans as His cock pulses. He continues to thrust into her, taking them both higher still.

***

Her heart races, her breathing comes in fast and hard, her body is covered in a sheen of sweat, her orgasm takes every last bit of energy she had. And yet He keeps thrusting. She whimpers as His fingers continue to tease her sensitive clit. Before she knows it, she is cumming again, her ass squeezing against His cock.

***

He collapses against her, totally spent. He pants for breath as He rolls sideways to lie next to her. He looks over at her, smiling.

***

She opens her eyes, not knowing when she shut them, and sees Him looking at her. She smiles softly. "I love You Master."

***

"I love you too, girl." He pulls her to Him, resting her head on His chest. He feels her draper her leg across Him once more before He drifts to sleep.

***

She sighs, happy and content, knowing she is loved and cared for. She listens to His heart beating, the steady sound lulling her to sleep.