Late Bloomer

Story Info
A girl's first time should be memorable.
1.6k words
3.66
33.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about two months away from my nineteenth birthday and resolved to the fact that I would be starting my freshman year as a virgin when one day, entirely to my surprise, my friend Jay asked when we were going to have sex. Until that moment I hadn't been entirely sure that he'd known that I was a girl.

"What?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. He'd never been to my house before and I had been leading him inside to the restroom.

He didn't answer, but when I turned around he pinned me against the wall and kissed me. It was my first kiss, and it was over as suddenly as it started.

I stood there looking at him and he laughed, "Bathroom?"

"Yeah," I mumbled and continued inside. Standing at the foot of the stairs with him I gestured up and told him, "to the left."

"Is your bedroom upstairs?" he asked me and I nodded, "Show me?"

I led him up and into the room, and I stood there awkwardly as he looked around. He came close and I wasn't sure what to expect, but he didn't kiss me. He didn't touch me. He lingered in my space making me want to ask for his touch, but moved away before I did.

"Umm, the bathroom," I said lamely and pointed down the hall.

"Right," he laughed, "Meet you downstairs."

I nodded dumbly and went downstairs, waiting for him in the kitchen. When he came down, I dutifully lead him back outside and to the pool where another of our friends was playing with my younger brother and sister. We swam and played in the pool for the rest of the afternoon. I pretended not to notice every time Jay's hands brushed my thighs or ass under the water and he went home that night without anything else happening.

A couple of weeks later my older brother was having a bonfire with some of his friends and Jay came over to hang out. Tim, the same friend that had tagged along the day he came over to go swimming tagged along again. He had wondered off to get a drink while Jay and I were jumping on the trampoline. It was after dark and trampoline was slick with dew, my foot slid and I took Jay down with me when I fell. We lay there for a few minutes laughing and then he turned to me.

"What do I do to get inside you?"

I swallowed hard and answered quietly, "Convince me?"

"How?" he asked.

I shrugged awkwardly, "I'm not sure, be creative."

"Do you want to play a game?"

"What sort of game?"

"Come on. Your brother and his friends are gone; let's go over by the fire," he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as we got off of the trampoline.

We started towards the fire when he stopped and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his warmth against my back and his hardness pressing against my ass as he palmed my breasts and kissed my neck.

"I love your tits," he whispered, nipping at my ear, "I can't tell you how long I've been thinking about them. How badly I wanted my hands on them and to taste them."

I moaned and felt my knees weaken. He turned me around and kissed me, making me melt against him. His hands held me tight and seared into my skin through my shirt.

"What's in that shed?" he pulled away suddenly and gestured behind us.

I shook my head to clear the fog that had settled in while he'd kissed me, "Umm, like pool toys and lawn chairs."

"What are you guys doing?" our other friend asked as he came back.

Jay laughed, "Waiting for you, what took you so long?"

"I got snacks and drinks for you two," he said by way of explanation, but it did dawn on me that he'd been gone for a curiously long time.

We all walked over to the fire together and when we got there Jay pointed out that there was nowhere to sit.

"Well, there are chairs back in the shed," I offered.

"Show me, I'll help you carry them," he said and started to walk away with me then turned back,

"You want a chair dude?"

"I'm good on the ground."

Jay and I walked back to the shed and he watched as I undid the lock and let the doors swing open. He stepped in with me and acted as if he were assessing the options while I waited to see if he was going to kiss me again. When the anticipation had me ready to ask for it he pushed me against the wall of the shed and kissed me in the darkness. First he kissed me on the mouth, making my knees weak again. And then his kisses trailed down my throat, and across my collar bone. Down his kisses trailed, down to the breasts his hands groped. He nuzzled and kissed them; I didn't notice that he'd worked one of them free until his tongue flicked my nipple. I gasped and he tucked my breast back into my shirt.

Before he pulled away he nipped at my ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you tonight." Then he grabbed a couple of chairs and stepped out of the shed.

I followed behind, dumbstruck.

Jay set up my chair near the fire and I sat down.

"Kate," Jay began, "truth or dare."

"Umm... dare, I guess."

"Good. I dare you to show us your tits."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I could feel the blush burn in my cheeks, but I pulled the neck of my shirt down and exposed my breasts, tucking them back away quickly.

"Your turn," Jay told me.

"Tim," I addressed our other friend, "Truth or dare."

"Dare," he answered.

After thinking for a moment I said, "I dare you to run to run through the cornfield."

"Okay," he shrugged and took off toward the field, the corn stalks rustling as he made his way through them.

"Come here," Jay told me and I obeyed. He stood up and pulled me close, "Would you give me head?"

"I've never..."

"So? Be a good girl and suck me," he pushed gently on my shoulder and I dropped to my knees as he unzipped and pulled out his thick cock. I took him in one hand and guided him into my mouth, he stopped me as I started to take him in, "No teeth."

I took his cock into my mouth, mostly unsure of what I was doing, but it didn't really matter, all he needed was my mouth. His hands dug into my hair as he thrust. I grabbed his hips, trying to slow him.

"No hands," he commanded and I let go, "Good girl, you're such a good girl. Where do you want me to cum? Will you swallow it for me?"

"Mhmm," I moaned onto his cock. He thrust harder making me choke and gag as he fucked my mouth, rewarding me with a mouth full of his cum. By the time Tim made it back we were seated and chatting about mundane things.

The game went on and they each dared me to do things to them or to the other, or dared each other to do things to them. With each act I lost a little more of my hesitancy, and then it was Jay's turn again and looked at me.

"I dare you to... come with me," he said, and I did.

He grabbed my hand and led me away and behind an old camper that my parents had parked in our backyard. He kissed me, making my knees go weak,

"I am going to fuck you, but I won't dare you. I want you to ask for it."

"I..." I started not sure what to say.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, but..."

"What if I fucked you in the ass? You'd still be a virgin," he smirked, "technically."

"Ok," I agreed weakly.

"Come here," Jay pulled me with him as he sat on the ground. He faced me away from him, kissing my neck as he slid his hand into my pants. His fingers slid into my wet pussy and found my clit, his other hand diving into my shirt his fingers finding my nipple and twisting cruelly. He toyed with me making me writhe and moan.

"Are you ready for my cock?" he asked and I nodded, "Then tell me."

"I want you to fuck me," I moaned.

"Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"In my ass, I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Jay pushed me forward, "On your hands and knees for me."

I complied and he pulled my pants down. When I felt his cock against my pussy I pulled away, but he held my hips.

"I won't push in, I promise, I just want to get it a little wet. Trust me."

He slid himself against my wet slit and then up until he pressed against my asshole. When he pushed in I gasped.

"Okay?"

"Don't stop," I begged and he pushed in further.

"God, you feel good," he told me as he fucked my tight ass.

I moaned, a guttural animal sound, as he pounded in and out of me, "So do you."

"Yeah, you like how my cock feels in your ass?"

"Yes."

"You've been such a good girl, should I reward you by filling your ass with my cum."

"Yes, please."

Jay thrust into me harder, making me cry out, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he came, flooding me with the warmth of his cum. He pulled out and stood, helping me up to my feet.

"We better get back or he'll get suspicious," Jay said jerking his head back to where he left Tim by the fire. I couldn't help but to laugh.